Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6734 Nov 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Cap remains in mine too. Cap come to the right place at the right time and us gals love him just as he is. It all in God's timing not ours.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Amen..

Location hidden

#6735 Nov 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...Seraphima...Good to see you
How is your furry family members doing? Does each one have their own personality?
Have a good one.....
Good to see you also...my animal kingdom is doing great. Alot of work and two of my dogs are old and starting to have health problems. Yes they all have their own personalities. The Chihuahua in my avatar is spoiled and acts stuck up towards the other dogs. MY white Chihuahua Rio is a macho man. He is the lion king of the house. Louie the Great Pyraneese is a sweet heart. Sooo loving.He is 140 pounds and my husband use to get on the floor and wrestle with him before he became ill. And Tsunami is 13 but thinks she is still a puppy. Loves people and wants to go home with everybody. Then Dough Girl is the oldest 15 (lab) and is really showing her age.The cats. well they each also have their own ways also.Never a dull moment that's for sure.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6736 Nov 15, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you also...my animal kingdom is doing great. Alot of work and two of my dogs are old and starting to have health problems. Yes they all have their own personalities. The Chihuahua in my avatar is spoiled and acts stuck up towards the other dogs. MY white Chihuahua Rio is a macho man. He is the lion king of the house. Louie the Great Pyraneese is a sweet heart. Sooo loving.He is 140 pounds and my husband use to get on the floor and wrestle with him before he became ill. And Tsunami is 13 but thinks she is still a puppy. Loves people and wants to go home with everybody. Then Dough Girl is the oldest 15 (lab) and is really showing her age.The cats. well they each also have their own ways also.Never a dull moment that's for sure.

Evening Seraphima;

I have several dogs that I have taken so they could live out there time with me that others wanted to destroy. All are up in years now except for one. Been with me for a very long time. At some point in my life I always had a critter to spread my love on. I often think they taught me more than I ever taught them.Then there is the wild ones who come too. I have a wild squirrel who comes up into a pear tree jumps on the air condition and peeps into my livingroom window. I final named him buddy and I talk thru the window pane at him and he just sit and watches me as if he understand it all. He sit up on his hind legs and switch his tail really is quite the show off for me. Once he had his visit he off and running for the day but only after I walk away from the window.
have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6737 Nov 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
IDENTICAL
is with me.
I love jokes and my ugly opinions, but heart loves everyone living and dead,
part of Christ Body is not able to dislike anyone.
God bless you sweety,
never pay attention or look at past time and past opinions,they are like stones on the narrow road to eternal Light of Perfection?
Dr Shrink;

I pay no mind to much of anything theses days, I figure folks all are going to do as they please one way or another. However do like your words of them being like stones. Interesting idea there that opens another door for me thank you. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6738 Nov 15, 2013
Just rollin' by sayin''Hi' to all friends and acquaintances...

See we have another new addition - Hello Seraphima,pleasure, and I'm in the "Dutch Country" area...but more a Steelers fan than Philly :)

Good to 'see' you here Whispers, among another group who care.

Epi,Cheri , Cap'n - Hope things are well on you homefronts (and Cap'n , you blessed good man just to be typing, out here with no helmet law(well, after your first year) many don't walk away as often.

Great night to All(well, morning for You,Cheri:)

Location hidden

#6740 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
See we have another new addition - Hello Seraphima,pleasure, and I'm in the "Dutch Country" area...but more a Steelers fan than Philly :)
Epi,Cheri , Cap'n - Hope things are well on you homefronts (and Cap'n , you blessed good man just to be typing, out here with no helmet law(well, after your first year) many don't walk away as often.
Hello nice to meet you. Steelers not so hot this year lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6741 Nov 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Ya. I was lucky this time. I'm over 30 year vet though Senecus, but the numbers roll on.
Thanks

Location hidden

#6742 Nov 16, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Hi Senecus;

Glad you come bouncing in here again. Tis always good to see that avatar of yours. Winter is slowing setting in my area, turned off cold with a lot of winds here. Got a pellet stove but not installed yet, but hopefully soon. My critters have put on some heavy coats this season. Yes I had some wonderful people who have reached out and held me in my darkest hours for that I am thankful it helps especially when the hours drag and I am now alone. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6743 Nov 16, 2013
Hi Epi;

Well you should be showing up here pretty soon so will leave you a note.

Daughter car sprang a oil leak so I stuck her in my car to go to work and took the dually down and put gas in it to drive myself until I can get her car sorted out. Son went to check and found it was a pluck and filter leak. He worked on it hopefully it is will be on the road for her tomorrow. If not I shall keep her tucked in my car where I know she will be safe to travel with her job and work.

Tis cold here this morning. Wanted to sit outside on my porch and did but had to have a coat wind is at it again here blowing it head off. No plans at all for the weekend. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6744 Nov 16, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mam
Thanks for letting me know. Yes I thought she would miss him and having one of his shoes is obviously giving her comfort. Bless her heart.
Mam I see that on the WSJLM thread Epi is going to work. I did not know that she had gotten a job. Did you?
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne....

I just meant house work....LOL....I am still enjoying puttering around taking care of our animals and new house and land with my Hubby.

I hope your weekend will be a cool and enjoyable one...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6745 Nov 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Epi;
Well you should be showing up here pretty soon so will leave you a note.
Daughter car sprang a oil leak so I stuck her in my car to go to work and took the dually down and put gas in it to drive myself until I can get her car sorted out. Son went to check and found it was a pluck and filter leak. He worked on it hopefully it is will be on the road for her tomorrow. If not I shall keep her tucked in my car where I know she will be safe to travel with her job and work.
Tis cold here this morning. Wanted to sit outside on my porch and did but had to have a coat wind is at it again here blowing it head off. No plans at all for the weekend. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hey LW....

It is 7 AM here which means it is 5 AM in your area.....

I LOVE your new pic...It shows your wagon wheel and wagon with your flowers in it and especially it show your STONE house in the background....It does look Sturdy....

Our furry neighbor came over this Morning and played with MoJoe...They were having a Ball trying to jump on top of each other (you know ALPHA Male things)....It was funny...No one gets mad...Those tails were going a mile a minute...

Going to be a rainy day today I believe....Hope your daughter gets her car taken care of....

Love to ya Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6746 Nov 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, He is not what it seems. He is caught in a narrow slot because of his environment(and past environment).
I grew up in his "world", and it was very ugly. I know the very streets he survived, and the terrible atmosphere. It has made him very hard...but it was/is the only means of survival in those circumstances. I know his roots(I share some of it), and it has been that way for them for many many hundreds of years...and it is how he views the "world" at large also. The only ones he "can" trust are clan, and the few who are at arms length. I was once just like him.
This very same person would give you the shirt off his back if he could trust you as a person, but he doesn't...he can't afford to take the chance. We are friends(distant brothers)...but I am disposable in that position also, because I haven't yet proven myself to be willing to give all(onto death) in a situation such as a street attack or something of that effect...and he would expect that I require the same of him. That is what brothers (in blood) do.
I realize that is difficult to understand for many, but I hope it helps others to see it for what it is.
I saw he was from New York/New Jersey area where you have to be agressive to make it....Is he a real person though? Not a troll....

I watch "Sons of Anarchy"...and that is their "Brothers in Blood" Lifestyle.....

Since I am a "Follower of Jesus" also I understand his standing up for Christ....But the Name calling is...in my opinion....wrong. But we are different and walk different paths.

Glad you are feeling better and are on the road to recovery....

I meant to ask you what you thought about Carlos Castanedas Books....

Later Cap'n

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6747 Nov 16, 2013
Hey Jack (Senecus)...Glad you stopped by

I send Love to everyone today

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6748 Nov 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, He is not what it seems. He is caught in a narrow slot because of his environment(and past environment).
I grew up in his "world", and it was very ugly. I know the very streets he survived, and the terrible atmosphere. It has made him very hard...but it was/is the only means of survival in those circumstances. I know his roots(I share some of it), and it has been that way for them for many many hundreds of years...and it is how he views the "world" at large also. The only ones he "can" trust are clan, and the few who are at arms length. I was once just like him.
This very same person would give you the shirt off his back if he could trust you as a person, but he doesn't...he can't afford to take the chance. We are friends(distant brothers)...but I am disposable in that position also, because I haven't yet proven myself to be willing to give all(onto death) in a situation such as a street attack or something of that effect...and he would expect that I require the same of him. That is what brothers (in blood) do.
I realize that is difficult to understand for many, but I hope it helps others to see it for what it is.
Good mornin' Cap'n !

I missed this earlier and saw it in Epi's response (above), I presume you write of the 'Viking' fellow. Saw him before on WINLAC some months ago, then he drifted. I take it you've had some 'interaction' with him? I'm short on time but this could be a good discussion, I'll revisit it later but for now I just want to clarify - when you write of "his world" do you mean physically or metaphorically(you grow up in NJ/NY area?).

Are you of Irish descent? I am (in part/paternal) and do understand a bit of which you wrote.

Must be off to a little 'woik', will check later...

A great day to All...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6749 Nov 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey Jack (Senecus)...Glad you stopped by
I send Love to everyone today
:)

Location hidden

#6750 Nov 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LW....
It is 7 AM here which means it is 5 AM in your area.....
I LOVE your new pic...It shows your wagon wheel and wagon with your flowers in it and especially it show your STONE house in the background....It does look Sturdy....
Our furry neighbor came over this Morning and played with MoJoe...They were having a Ball trying to jump on top of each other (you know ALPHA Male things)....It was funny...No one gets mad...Those tails were going a mile a minute...
Going to be a rainy day today I believe....Hope your daughter gets her car taken care of....
Love to ya Friend
Hi Epi;

Two hour time difference I believe. The pic is off the internet but it comes close to my rusty way of life here most folk in this world would not have no part of that type of lifestyle. Most thankful for the rock home and my old wagaons sit in the back field.

Oldest grandson got himself a Mojoe after he seen pictures that you sent me of yours. She just a pup yet and he brought her home this last trip. She wanted to get in my lap now pic that she just way to big and my lap way to small just something that do not work out. She cute and full of bounce. I think they cute when they play but it can get pretty rough between them and they seem not to mind at all.

Daughter car is a new one and broke down they sure do not make them like they used too. Neighbor said they even make throw away cars now but I do not know if I really believe the man. He teases his wife all the time. Think he was jerking my chain abit with that idea.

It is just windy and dry here and cold to boot. If the wind would lay down think it would be warmer. Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6751 Nov 16, 2013
Hi Cherriane;
Leaving you a note here. Hope you will have a good weekend and get in some r&r prop up those feet too.
That pic you sent me of that house and you ask me what did I think. I sure glad I would never have to clean something that large. I sure glad it belongs to them too tis a blessing when one thinks small as I do and leaves all in God hands. I see things like that house and triple count my humble blessing over and over. Never wish for such a thing like that. Pay me no mind happiness comes in many forms some are not of this material world.
Cricket learned a new game. I wear slippers that flop on my feet. She grabs the back of my slipper and wants me to dragged her across the floor. Every once in while she throw in a grrr with this dragging game or she will catch me sitting with my legs crossed and run up and pull the slipper off my foot and run away with it. She gotten her chewies stashed all over this house as found one inside the large pocket of my coat. Imagine my surprise when I stuck my hand in that coat pocket.
Have a very good weekend, I had no plans just some rest for this weekend. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6752 Nov 16, 2013

Location hidden

#6753 Nov 16, 2013

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6754 Nov 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw he was from New York/New Jersey area where you have to be agressive to make it....Is he a real person though? Not a troll....
I watch "Sons of Anarchy"...and that is their "Brothers in Blood" Lifestyle.....
Since I am a "Follower of Jesus" also I understand his standing up for Christ....But the Name calling is...in my opinion....wrong. But we are different and walk different paths.
Glad you are feeling better and are on the road to recovery....
I meant to ask you what you thought about Carlos Castanedas Books....
Later Cap'n
I think he is sis. He seems well educated and writes well. Something good I just see in the man sis.
I never watched that show...don't watch TV.
I never read his books, but they do look interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min another viewer 983,087
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 15,670
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 40 min Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web