Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6709 Nov 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Luhla' Whispppp! Hi!
Hi Doc;

Glad you stopped in here on this thread. Hey hope all is right
in your part of the big ole world. It is cold out here this morning.
Mother nature sure knows how to knock at the door in some strange ways.
Have a good one God bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6710 Nov 15, 2013
Good Morning Mam

Did you have a good nights rest?

Doing okay here. Just busy at work. I thought I would get a few days to get my work up to date, but not to be.

I am hoping that if I get here early on Monday I can finalise everything before "His Nibs" comes in.

Back to the grindstone.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6711 Nov 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW.....
Went to the Christmas Show yesterday...but my camera messed up so I didn't get many pics....It was just fun getting out with some good lady friends.
Hope you are doing OK friend....If you need to talk..just give me a call...
I hope and pray your day is a GOoD one
God Bless
Love ya
Morning Epi;

I look forward to your pictures sure hope you found something to buy that just needed to go home with you.

I ordered thick roll top grass but it not come in yet and the two caretakers said they would install it for me. I am on a hunt for a Scrolled iorn bench to place in a cement pad at the foot of his bed.
The bird feeders that were hung in his tree were enemty so refilled them.

I have hung onto your phone number and do not be surprised if you hear that strange lil voice ringing your bell and talking your ear off. Tis cold here this morning and I set fire again.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6712 Nov 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Prime time with GOd Prayer for Lil Whispers...
Today's Prayer
Your Comments...
Dear God, Today I want to pray for all the widows and widowers in the world. They have lost their soul mates, their closest confidante, their special loved one, and life's helpmeet. This is not an easy thing. Whether married a short time or married for 50 years or more, young or older, the loss is great. I pray for comfort, for peace that only you can give, for your presence to fill that hole in their lives, for extra special grace from you. I also pray that You would give them precious, understanding friends to lend a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on, just to be there and be quiet sometimes, to help them with things they need help with, and to have fun with. And bless those friends for their ministry. Thank you Lord for your ever-present Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.
Thank you Epi this is beautiful. Think I shall make a copy and add it to honey memorial book. Thank you once again. God bless you always loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6713 Nov 15, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mam
I been meaning to ask you how little Cricket is getting along. I expect she sticks to your side all the time.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

News out here travels far and wide and calls and cards and visistors still coming to talk of honey. LiL Cricket doin a fine job too watches everyone but her attitude is just do not get close to my momma. She found one of honey house shoes and carries it around with her and lays on it I told the kids just let her be with it if it brings her comfort just let her keep it cause know she is missing him. Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6714 Nov 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooo Hoooo......
That is Great News Cap'n.....I do believe in Healing Prayer....
Now you are the "Bionic Man"....Cool
Love ya too Brother
Healing prayer works for it is said where you are I shall also be.
I am with you always. Where we walk God also walketh.
Our Cap is going to be just fine cause God right there with him.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6715 Nov 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne;
News out here travels far and wide and calls and cards and visistors still coming to talk of honey. LiL Cricket doin a fine job too watches everyone but her attitude is just do not get close to my momma. She found one of honey house shoes and carries it around with her and lays on it I told the kids just let her be with it if it brings her comfort just let her keep it cause know she is missing him. Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey mam

Thanks for letting me know. Yes I thought she would miss him and having one of his shoes is obviously giving her comfort. Bless her heart.

Mam I see that on the WSJLM thread Epi is going to work. I did not know that she had gotten a job. Did you?

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6716 Nov 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa...This is different (Duane stopping by here)
Man....what a mess over in WSJLM....
Just my opinion....I sure would like to see you post positive posts instead of negative ones....Only YOU can change....
I went over there and read....I see you are trying to turn over a new leaf...Keep doing this every day and it will become part of you.

If you want anyone to talk to about being a "Follower of Jesus" (not Christian)....You can pop in here if you'd like.

I hope you start to feel better Duane....>>>H_U_G< <<

Location hidden

#6717 Nov 15, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Great News!! You still remain in my prayers.
Our Cap remains in mine too. Cap come to the right place at the right time and us gals love him just as he is. It all in God's timing not ours.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6718 Nov 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. That's actually what they call that particular breed.
I'm like you. Have this great big 47 inch TV and never watch it.
I sure did not know that what they called that breed had never heard it hum learn something new everyday. I have a tv but could not even tell ya what size it is good for dusting and cleaning the screen. I found the remote and son had to show me how to work it I get discussed with buttons besides that was always honey department to watch Tv. I only listened to what ever he had on.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6719 Nov 15, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning Mam
Did you have a good nights rest?
Doing okay here. Just busy at work. I thought I would get a few days to get my work up to date, but not to be.
I am hoping that if I get here early on Monday I can finalise everything before "His Nibs" comes in.
Back to the grindstone.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I've not sleep a whole night thru in many many years now. Mostly cat naps I now know it is a habit. So cat nap yes I did do and they always short ones.

Son and daughter came last night and I stuffed them full of food. I heard from the oldest grandson too last night. He looking forward to seeing me at thanksgiving time again.

Well my grindstone has moved down to a snail pace with lot of time on my hands.Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6720 Nov 15, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mam
Thanks for letting me know. Yes I thought she would miss him and having one of his shoes is obviously giving her comfort. Bless her heart.
Mam I see that on the WSJLM thread Epi is going to work. I did not know that she had gotten a job. Did you?
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

No I did not know. LiL cricket going to be just fine she just needs that time to adjust. Changes are slowly taking place around here but no one is in no big hurry for nothing. Son will return to his graveyard job in four more days. Everyone else has already returned to jobs and homes. It is cold here this morning and the sun finally decided to get up. Dew is laying on everything too. Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6722 Nov 15, 2013

Well she said get off my porch.

Some folks just do not listen,
Shame they got to learn it the hard way.

From a defenseless old lady.

Woo the wonder of it all.

Location hidden

#6723 Nov 15, 2013

Everyone has a off day now and then here and there.

And for it all she got a big kiss,
What a bang all for oreo's

yea been playin in the critter videos again.
Have a good day kiss someone along the way.

Location hidden

#6724 Nov 15, 2013
Mohamed

Wolverhampton, UK

#6725 Nov 15, 2013
Hi , you seem like nice pleasant people .

I stopped smoking it's hard .. and because if the drug it makes me feel upset. And also i have to add at this point that I have been guilty of eating too much .. So I feel fat and less attractive and irritable.. but my breath smells better. and house and clothes.. also I am not spending 10 pounds a day on nonsense. I hope it gets better . Please I hope for strength to continue it has been 6 weeks , no . hang on ,,5 weeks and 2 days ... it might be 6 weeks and 2 days .. i think 5 though.

OK that's smoking...(and diet breifly .. I do feel quite fatter and also bloated )

Also at this point . I will say to you that I care for my dad who is old . Sometimes (and i travel back and forth) always cleaning shopping , organising .. repairing.. cooking . you would not beleieve . But anyway sometimes I feel like too much responsibility for just me and I wish I had help. and not much money..Am i complain? i'm sorry if i am . but thing is . am also doing things happily a lot of the time. Life is very good in a way. how about you today?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6726 Nov 15, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right Epi. The WSJLM thread has got that fella that cannot say ordinary words. They are all swear words. That person must be very unhappy.
Have a great day Epi.
Love you friend
Cherianne
xxxx
Believe it or not, He is not what it seems. He is caught in a narrow slot because of his environment(and past environment).
I grew up in his "world", and it was very ugly. I know the very streets he survived, and the terrible atmosphere. It has made him very hard...but it was/is the only means of survival in those circumstances. I know his roots(I share some of it), and it has been that way for them for many many hundreds of years...and it is how he views the "world" at large also. The only ones he "can" trust are clan, and the few who are at arms length. I was once just like him.
This very same person would give you the shirt off his back if he could trust you as a person, but he doesn't...he can't afford to take the chance. We are friends(distant brothers)...but I am disposable in that position also, because I haven't yet proven myself to be willing to give all(onto death) in a situation such as a street attack or something of that effect...and he would expect that I require the same of him. That is what brothers (in blood) do.
I realize that is difficult to understand for many, but I hope it helps others to see it for what it is.

Location hidden

#6727 Nov 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =anmAvGrgzgQXX
Well she said get off my porch.
Some folks just do not listen,
Shame they got to learn it the hard way.
From a defenseless old lady.
Woo the wonder of it all.
Aaahahahah!
Don't mess with Philo's ole' lady!!

Location hidden

#6728 Nov 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaahahahah!
Don't mess with Philo's ole' lady!!
Well the way I seen it the ole lady was
just taken care of business.

Location hidden

#6729 Nov 15, 2013
Mohamed wrote:
Hi , you seem like nice pleasant people .
I stopped smoking it's hard .. and because if the drug it makes me feel upset. And also i have to add at this point that I have been guilty of eating too much .. So I feel fat and less attractive and irritable.. but my breath smells better. and house and clothes.. also I am not spending 10 pounds a day on nonsense. I hope it gets better . Please I hope for strength to continue it has been 6 weeks , no . hang on ,,5 weeks and 2 days ... it might be 6 weeks and 2 days .. i think 5 though.
OK that's smoking...(and diet breifly .. I do feel quite fatter and also bloated )
Also at this point . I will say to you that I care for my dad who is old . Sometimes (and i travel back and forth) always cleaning shopping , organising .. repairing.. cooking . you would not beleieve . But anyway sometimes I feel like too much responsibility for just me and I wish I had help. and not much money..Am i complain? i'm sorry if i am . but thing is . am also doing things happily a lot of the time. Life is very good in a way. how about you today?
Ya. It's good if you take the effort to see it.
I see you have "cleaned' your house of "smoking"...and have been talking of the food, and feeling of bloated.
Be careful. When you clean all the dirt of it from the house(you), and it is cleaned, remember to fill that emptiness with wholesome things. Do not replace one addiction with another, or all that cleaning is for naught. That addiction being the food stuff. Use the food wisely so as not to become an unwelcome addiction...it could become worse than the original "dirt". Finding and sharing those "healthy" techniques could benefit both you and your dad, and make life a more pleasant experience all the way around. Keep in mind that smoking is a subtle addiction, and is never really totally defeated as a craving. It is like the subtle smell of a rose playing on your senses...and just like the rose, it has thorns. Remember that when you think you might want to "taste the rose".
Allocate your time(priorities) with reason, and it won't be all that difficult. Delegate "responsibilities" in their order of importance and necessity. You will find that some are not really responsibilities at all, rather they are "wants" placed in the incorrect place, and consuming time and effort that should be allocated to other more important issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity is fading away... 4 min Rosa_Winkel 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 865,864
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Student 40,901
CYD Dendritic Polymers-Wastewater Treatment Mat... 31 min cytanzhi 1
News GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in deb... 56 min Quirky 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Burke Devlin 6,563
Why the lottery is SO EVIL 1 hr Ray of Reason 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 272,439
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,074
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Padtrick Daniels 600,163
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web