Friends who want to share daily livin...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#6693 Nov 14, 2013
I am glad to see some of my loved friends are doing well and dealing with their situations.

May you both continue to heal.

OK. I am out of here before the trolls follow me.

Love you !

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6694 Nov 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
I am glad to see some of my loved friends are doing well and dealing with their situations.
Love you !
Aye! Thanks BA...and you too!

Location hidden

#6695 Nov 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I sorta need a book, music or something mine come running in and jump in there beds (they desert for the night) and not another peep out of them all night. In the winter months they sleep in late in the mornings. Think I need to go into training as far as tv is concerned as never watch it much. Tis a neat expression appleheads.
Ya. That's actually what they call that particular breed.
I'm like you. Have this great big 47 inch TV and never watch it.

Location hidden

#6696 Nov 14, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mam you are right. I must be more aware of what is going on around me. But to think that this person got past the police and the security guards. Sounds fishy to me. Something dodgy, but I will be more alert and I will tell son too. He is just like me walks around believing that everyone is "nice".
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Yes. You both do.
It is 12:20 here, and I am going to hit the rack.
Just wanted to say hi & nite.

All the rest of you folks too!

Love,
Cap'n

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6697 Nov 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
So...LW, Cherianne, & Epi, I am back from seeing the doc that rebuilt my face for me, and he says I am doing great. He said I can cut the meds back, and have a lighter scrip now too. No more antibiotics will be needed either. He was quite happy with it all.:)
A couple more months, and visits, and I should be good as before...(with a few extra parts) LOL!
Oh Wow, oh Wow, oh Wow Cap'n.
I think that this is the best news I received all year. Fantastic.
Thanks be to God.
Well in a couple of months you will be in the seat again, driving a bit slower (acting like an old person) Ha ha ha!!!
My prayers will continue.
Love you
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6698 Nov 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You both do.
It is 12:20 here, and I am going to hit the rack.
Just wanted to say hi & nite.
All the rest of you folks too!
Love,
Cap'n
Oh darn it Cap'n,

I just missed you. You know this time difference sometimes gets me so riled but there is not a thing I can do about it.

Yes Mam has told me that I need to "catch a wake up call" about walking around thinking this world is a nice place. Because it is not. So today is the first day I'm going to try and not look at the world through rose coloured spectacles. I think it is going to be hard because I always trust everyone and that is my problem.

Anyway have a good sleep Cap'n with the appleheads (cute appleheads, I like that).

Oh son had a migraine last night so could not set up the laptop and get it sorted so hopefully he can help me tonight.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6699 Nov 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RGpgkCE41x8XX Tis time to dance in the streets cause my eyes just caught the musicial words I been waiting for of the news of your post here today. By New Years you be all brand new.
So does this mean you can come out and play. Tis wonderful news God bless you always loveya lil whispers.
Hi there Mam

Dancing in the streets, I remember that one. I am doing the Happy Dance in my office - great news eh Mam. The Captain is going to ride again (but slower. I am so happy to hear his news.

have a good day Mam
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6700 Nov 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cap;
I been adopted by three of thoses chi wasa Chicka, ladybug, boobo, one bulldog smiley who suppose to belong to son but got his own ideas, and one cocker spaniel boggie boy,toy poodle teekie,and one duke of hazard one I named huch. Then came along pug and shi wasa in Cricket. I got more bosses than I do good sense.
Hello Mam

I been meaning to ask you how little Cricket is getting along. I expect she sticks to your side all the time.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6701 Nov 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
So...LW, Cherianne, & Epi, I am back from seeing the doc that rebuilt my face for me, and he says I am doing great. He said I can cut the meds back, and have a lighter scrip now too. No more antibiotics will be needed either. He was quite happy with it all.:)
A couple more months, and visits, and I should be good as before...(with a few extra parts) LOL!
Wooo Hoooo......

That is Great News Cap'n.....I do believe in Healing Prayer....

Now you are the "Bionic Man"....Cool

Love ya too Brother

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6702 Nov 15, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Great News!! You still remain in my prayers.
Hey...Seraphima...Good to see you

How is your furry family members doing? Does each one have their own personality?

Have a good one.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6703 Nov 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Love you !
Whoa...This is different (Duane stopping by here)

Man....what a mess over in WSJLM....

Just my opinion....I sure would like to see you post positive posts instead of negative ones....Only YOU can change....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6704 Nov 15, 2013
LW.....

Went to the Christmas Show yesterday...but my camera messed up so I didn't get many pics....It was just fun getting out with some good lady friends.

Hope you are doing OK friend....If you need to talk..just give me a call...

I hope and pray your day is a GOoD one

God Bless

Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6705 Nov 15, 2013
Cherianne...

How is Sunny and Warm South Africa doing?

I am fine....Our cold weather went back North (where it belongs)...LOL...So today it will be pleasant (60 degrees Farenheit) and Sunny.....As Long as it is Sunny I can take any weather...LOL

Have a nice weekend...Rest up

Location hidden

#6706 Nov 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa...This is different (Duane stopping by here)
Man....what a mess over in WSJLM....
Just my opinion....I sure would like to see you post positive posts instead of negative ones....Only YOU can change....
You are so right Epi. The WSJLM thread has got that fella that cannot say ordinary words. They are all swear words. That person must be very unhappy.

Have a great day Epi.
Love you friend
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6707 Nov 15, 2013
Prime time with GOd Prayer for Lil Whispers...

Today's Prayer
Your Comments...

Dear God, Today I want to pray for all the widows and widowers in the world. They have lost their soul mates, their closest confidante, their special loved one, and life's helpmeet. This is not an easy thing. Whether married a short time or married for 50 years or more, young or older, the loss is great. I pray for comfort, for peace that only you can give, for your presence to fill that hole in their lives, for extra special grace from you. I also pray that You would give them precious, understanding friends to lend a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on, just to be there and be quiet sometimes, to help them with things they need help with, and to have fun with. And bless those friends for their ministry. Thank you Lord for your ever-present Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.

Location hidden

#6708 Nov 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Cherianne...
How is Sunny and Warm South Africa doing?
I am fine....Our cold weather went back North (where it belongs)...LOL...So today it will be pleasant (60 degrees Farenheit) and Sunny.....As Long as it is Sunny I can take any weather...LOL
Have a nice weekend...Rest up
Hi Epi

Glad it has warmed up a bit for you and the sun is shining. We have hot, hot weather today. Hopefully it will stick around for the weekend. Getting my hair cut tomorrow Epi. I look like I been pulled through a hedge backwards. But after tomorrow I should be okay again.

Have a great weekend Epi my friend.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6709 Nov 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Luhla' Whispppp! Hi!
Hi Doc;

Glad you stopped in here on this thread. Hey hope all is right
in your part of the big ole world. It is cold out here this morning.
Mother nature sure knows how to knock at the door in some strange ways.
Have a good one God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6710 Nov 15, 2013
Good Morning Mam

Did you have a good nights rest?

Doing okay here. Just busy at work. I thought I would get a few days to get my work up to date, but not to be.

I am hoping that if I get here early on Monday I can finalise everything before "His Nibs" comes in.

Back to the grindstone.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6711 Nov 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW.....
Went to the Christmas Show yesterday...but my camera messed up so I didn't get many pics....It was just fun getting out with some good lady friends.
Hope you are doing OK friend....If you need to talk..just give me a call...
I hope and pray your day is a GOoD one
God Bless
Love ya
Morning Epi;

I look forward to your pictures sure hope you found something to buy that just needed to go home with you.

I ordered thick roll top grass but it not come in yet and the two caretakers said they would install it for me. I am on a hunt for a Scrolled iorn bench to place in a cement pad at the foot of his bed.
The bird feeders that were hung in his tree were enemty so refilled them.

I have hung onto your phone number and do not be surprised if you hear that strange lil voice ringing your bell and talking your ear off. Tis cold here this morning and I set fire again.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6712 Nov 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Prime time with GOd Prayer for Lil Whispers...
Today's Prayer
Your Comments...
Dear God, Today I want to pray for all the widows and widowers in the world. They have lost their soul mates, their closest confidante, their special loved one, and life's helpmeet. This is not an easy thing. Whether married a short time or married for 50 years or more, young or older, the loss is great. I pray for comfort, for peace that only you can give, for your presence to fill that hole in their lives, for extra special grace from you. I also pray that You would give them precious, understanding friends to lend a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on, just to be there and be quiet sometimes, to help them with things they need help with, and to have fun with. And bless those friends for their ministry. Thank you Lord for your ever-present Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.
Thank you Epi this is beautiful. Think I shall make a copy and add it to honey memorial book. Thank you once again. God bless you always loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 min Tony 6,550
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,822
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Aerobatty 988,546
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 27 min Tm Cln 37,143
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,333
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr Paul is dead 34
Harden and James....'the Beard Brothers' 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web