Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6628 Nov 13, 2013
Hey Everyone

I am closing up now. Time to get some fresh air and drive home.

Take care everyone
Love you all
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6629 Nov 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY EPI AND MAM
Both of you are mad to race at that speed in racing cars. You were both wild when you were young it sounds like it.Wow
xxxx
C
What you mean wild. I still wilder than a jumpin bean.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6630 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry....I didn't know about the wreck....Are you OK?...Was Buggsy with you?....If you don't want to talk about it thats ok....I Understand
Yeah. I did. Bad one on the motorcycle. I am going to be ok now. I didn't want anyone to know Epi..You know why.
These threads were the testing ground for me to see if I suffered any brain damage...and still is actually. It keeps me mentally exercised, tested, and fit. I have some minor problems in short term memory and this irritating dyslexic spelling problem, but I expect this to pass. That's pretty good seeing the trauma and heavy drugs I have to ingest.
I am being "rebuilt" physically. It will take a bit of time, but I am a survivor..."with a little help from my friends" I will be as good as new-or even better in some ways.
I am the one whom LW was discretely asking for your prayers, and...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for such unselfish loving support. I can't begin to express how it affected me.:)

Location hidden

#6631 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a coy dog? What is that?....Wouldn't be a coyote would it?....They are too wild to be domisticated aren't they?....They are running wild in packs here in this area (Rural Coastal area)...They can kill little dogs....
Ya. She was. I found her in the wild as a baby. I expect something probably killed her momma. I just couldn't leave her like that...and she became a lifelong friend. She finally died of old age.

Location hidden

#6632 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't get use to your temperature...When you say 36 degrees it is really COLD here....Are you talking Celcius? And Is celsius measured in degrees also?...I know 36 Celcius is pretty hot....
I think of your Country as very dangerous (I mean the whole continent of Africa)..The Birthplace of MAN....ANCIENT Land....
It is probably the place of the oldest observatory(sophisticated civilization)known in the world. Astrologically(alignment) dating to over 250,000 years old. Perhaps there's a lot we "don't" know.

Location hidden

#6633 Nov 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest Mam
I know that you will think I have gone mad, but I have driven my car for more years than I care to think about and all the time the registration number was crooked and it looked like the car was "drunk". SO I FIXED IT AT LUNCH TIME. I went and bought a bottle of superglue and put that on the registration plate and affixed it to the car. IT IS NOW STRAIGHT AND IT LOOKS FANTASTIC TO MY EYES. Even the one fella that works on our floor asked what happened to my car cause the registration plate is now straight and I told him and he said to me that I will never get it off. I told him that will not be my problem when I eventually get a new car. It will be someone else's problem. So acting like other people do, I care about "ME, MYSELF and I" and I went ahead and did it.
So do you think I am bad Mam for doing this. It looks smashing now.
It goes with the new battery and the new brake pads that I had to have fitted because the car was making a dreadful noise when I put my foot on the brakes. SORTED!
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
It is your car does not belong to anyone but you so what if you gave it your personal touch. You should see what personal touches are put on car here. My car has southwest couch pillows in the back seat. It is a lighter blue than the rose in my avartar. My mirror holds a dream catcher, Hey be bold, brazen, take the pins out of the hair and have some fun with the car.

Location hidden

#6634 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean wild. I still wilder than a jumpin bean.
LOL!

Location hidden

#6635 Nov 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Morin Cap;

Well, it is the truth. The bad part all this one never knows what they meeting.

Location hidden

#6636 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morin Cap;
Well, it is the truth. The bad part all this one never knows what they meeting.
Ya. I know.
Morn'n sis.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6637 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea we know about that...I was married before and had 2 boys and Hubby was married before and had 3 boys...So all total we have 5 boys.....My oldest son has the three grandkids we do see(my youngest son isn't married)...but hubbies boys live hundreds of miles away and some of the grandkids Moms don't keep in touch with us....Actually none of our grandkids live where we live (SC) they live in (Florida 20 year old)....6 all over Ohio and one in Las Vegas...which we have never met)
WOW...5 dogs and 8 cats...You must have a Large home or Farm...What breed are your 5 rescue dogs?
We have a three story home (finished attic) and I am working on finishing the basement now.I have two Chihuahuas names Rio and Carmita. One shih Tzu named Tsunami one Lab named Dough Girl and one Great Pyrenees named King Louie. The Great Pyrenees was my daughters dog who out grew there home so now he lives with his nana.The Chihuahua you see in my picture is carmita my favorite little girl.The cats were all stray cats from the neighborhood that I trapped and had them fixed. Have a great day! GBu

Location hidden

#6638 Nov 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I did. Bad one on the motorcycle. I am going to be ok now. I didn't want anyone to know Epi..You know why.
These threads were the testing ground for me to see if I suffered any brain damage...and still is actually. It keeps me mentally exercised, tested, and fit. I have some minor problems in short term memory and this irritating dyslexic spelling problem, but I expect this to pass. That's pretty good seeing the trauma and heavy drugs I have to ingest.
I am being "rebuilt" physically. It will take a bit of time, but I am a survivor..."with a little help from my friends" I will be as good as new-or even better in some ways.
I am the one whom LW was discretely asking for your prayers, and...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for such unselfish loving support. I can't begin to express how it affected me.:)
Good Morning to you and may God continue his healing and hold you in his loving arms until you are fully recovered!

Location hidden

#6639 Nov 13, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning to you and may God continue his healing and hold you in his loving arms until you are fully recovered!
And this is the other who quietly held my secret and was/is so unselfishly gracious and filled with love and compassion...and to which I am forever indebted for the many hours of support when I could have just as easily said "it is finished".
I have to include "Ben Adam" as well.
Even among their own trials and extreme problems they held me up and would not allow me to fall.
You don't find these people ...they find you. They are the salt of the earth.

Location hidden

#6640 Nov 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is the other who quietly held my secret and was/is so unselfishly gracious and filled with love and compassion...and to which I am forever indebted for the many hours of support when I could have just as easily said "it is finished".
I have to include "Ben Adam" as well.
Even among their own trials and extreme problems they held me up and would not allow me to fall.
You don't find these people ...they find you. They are the salt of the earth.
And we All can say the same about YOU. You know you have a GOOD friend when you can share your joys and your sorrows with them. Everyone needs a helping hand and also a strong shoulder to cry on from time to time. GBU

Location hidden

#6641 Nov 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hey Everyone
I am closing up now. Time to get some fresh air and drive home.
Take care everyone
Love you all
Cherianne
xxxx
Morin Cherianne;

Been somewhat of a lazy day around here. I got all the work done and dang me run flat dap out of work,(not really) just put it off until tomorrow.

Wind is kickin up it heels tonight. Critter almost run over me getting in out of it. Run straight for there beds. Come dark they want to be in where it is safe and warm.

Have a good day at work. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6642 Nov 13, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>And we All can say the same about YOU. You know you have a GOOD friend when you can share your joys and your sorrows with them. Everyone needs a helping hand and also a strong shoulder to cry on from time to time. GBU
I agree with ya.

Location hidden

#6643 Nov 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I know.
Morn'n sis.
Yep I am one of jabber boxes you never know what going to come rollin out of me. Man Oh man when they packed my bags they thru in everything including the kitchen sink. But they forgot the sink stopper hum but it the truth ya know. Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6644 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about that...In 2013 there is NO Job Security....I can remember when I first stated working in the Late 60's there was...My Dad worked at a Rubber Company (Goodyear) and if you got a job there...You had one for life....Not like that anymore.....
Hi Epi;
It was just all opinion it is the way I see the world theses days.
You turn on the news and find it is world wide just not right in ones own backdoor. Sometimes feel extra blessed to be parked and settled where I am. I look around and find others with less than myself. Yep years ago people worked long periods of time for companies and had benefit but now aday the scenery has changed big time. Even the barter system of swap and trade is happening out here. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6645 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I am one of jabber boxes you never know what going to come rollin out of me. Man Oh man when they packed my bags they thru in everything including the kitchen sink. But they forgot the sink stopper hum but it the truth ya know. Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.
You too sis.
;)

Location hidden

#6646 Nov 13, 2013

Music is good company tonight enjoy with me.

Location hidden

#6647 Nov 13, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 48,738
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min AussieBobby 281,256
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min guest 646,608
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,688
... 1 hr jorvajor 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,063
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 971,689
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr karl44 105,620
More from around the web