“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6607 Nov 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hey Epi where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? Sleeping late AGAIN! Hope you alright friend.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
I am heeeeereeee.....LOL

I got up my regular time (4 AM) but checked out Facebook and sent out prayers for others on there....Wish you and LW and Capn joined it...It is fun and pictures can be shared as soon as you post them...But not everyone likes it...It can take more of your time....

A COLD front and Wind went through here last night...It even snowed a little (26 degrees) but it didn't stick though.

Take it easy...Take care of yourself

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6608 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
I been in this wild country along time, where I am at is just a spit in the road but I have people here who love me just as I am and would tell you would not have it any other way. Or as Cherianne says living on the edge always liked that thought ya know cause it sure fit.
Now, I got this all figured out ya see God going to take my feet, and hands and lead me just where he wants me to be. And I have no fears cause I know he always been there. He most probably stick some mischief in me along that way too.
Shucks gal He already got all the kids and grandsons on a babysitting jobs here now and those cell phones used to just hum between all of them now there ringing off the hooks. All I got to say is there got themselves a whooper of a job trying to keep up with me.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
I know your family is helping you....They Love their Mom....Good Luck to them in keeping up with you...LOL

A WIND SHEAR Cold Front came through here last night...It blew my Grill and chairs over on the Patio....The temp dropped real fast and it snowed a little (but it didn't stick)

Any Idea what you Winter Project will be....You sent me pics of your other projects (Good Job)...My MOM loved to do things like you do....There wasn't a Yard sale that she didn't stop by...LOL

Hope your day is a Blessed one friend....Love to ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6609 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jsdCpqPs_UIXX
Soggie Boys:
I like those words One promise given I'll meet
you on God's golden shore.
I LOVE Soggy Bottome Boys....And this song from the Movie "Brother...Wherefore art thou?"

Alison Krause and the Union Station and Soggy Bottom Boys

http://youtu.be/7VLKngHexeU

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6610 Nov 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. We got a taste of the white stuff....and it's cold here too.
I'll bet it is....LOL...I remember

We had a Atric Cold Front come through here lat night...Alot of wind and snow.....Didn't stick...Yea....Today is sunny but COLD....

What is funny with these Southeners is they all jump on Facebook and say "It is snowing here....What are we going to do?"....LOL..They aren't use to it all

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6611 Nov 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back up at it again Epi.
He'll live 25-30 years at least. Yeah...he whistles too.
He has his regular "parrot mix", but he eats fresh veggies and fruits...crackers ...about anything we do..and loves it. He has his favorites there too!..Just like us. There's a few things he can't have as they are deadly to him, and we are careful with that. he is "family" y'know...just like a child..and is loved the same. 4 chihuahua "pony children" and a bossy cat that all love to play together.
Wow...You have a FUll House too....A Parrot...4 chihuahua's and cat....Cool....I would love a Parrot too....They are so cute...I have a little bigger version of "pony children"...A 120 pound Rottweiler and 80 pound Golden Retriver and 65 pound Part Husky (who is a "Brat"...LOL) Those Huskies are really vocal...Always "Roo Rooing to us"....LOL

Stay warm in the Buckeye State....:-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6612 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morin Cap;
Sometimes I think we as humans do not take the time to enjoy the simplest of pleasures. I think in time you shall heal and be good as new as just something that have to have time to regenerate in life. When the tares in life occurs best thing one can do is take that reality check and decide to move forward and find a place of peace, contentment and happiness in life. Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
;)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6613 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in 1967 got a 1957 Ford. The motor was no good so it was rebuild.
Now talk about two shade tree mechanic. I went and got a cardboard washing machine box and a coke block for a seat. A bucket half full of gasoline to wash the parts for the rebuild. Well least had shade,a place to sit and was out of the wind and dirt with the parts what one would call a leantogarage. Got them all cleaned up and other shade tree mechanic built the engine turned those wrenches. Anyway when this project was finished us two sure thought we was up town folks ya know.
You got buddies to turn those wrenches when time comes to resurrection.
You got all the long winter to work on the plans and rebuild will go faster then ya think. I look forward to them pic too.
Back in 68 my new Hubby who just got back from Viet Nam bought a 67 GTO with Krauger wheels...It was FAST....When I drove it..If anyone pulled up next to me and wanted to race....I reved the motor and "Burned Rubber"...LOL...Hubby said "Watch doing that....We don't have much tread left"....LOL...Hey I was 19 turning 20 years old

Location hidden

#6614 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet it is....LOL...I remember
We had a Atric Cold Front come through here lat night...Alot of wind and snow.....Didn't stick...Yea....Today is sunny but COLD....
What is funny with these Southeners is they all jump on Facebook and say "It is snowing here....What are we going to do?"....LOL..They aren't use to it all
LOL!
I remember some years ago, it "snowed" in Amarillo. Oh lawdy what a mess they were. I just chuckled, and drove on thru...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6615 Nov 13, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to meet you also. Yes, Boardman is close to Youngstown. I have 3 grandson's. Ten, five and two. I don't get to see the 10 & 5 year old grandson's to often even tho they live 7 streets down from me.(daughter-in-law) My other grandson,the two year old I see all the time. They are one street over from me. I have 5 dogs and 8 cats.All rescue..You have a nice evening!
Yea we know about that...I was married before and had 2 boys and Hubby was married before and had 3 boys...So all total we have 5 boys.....My oldest son has the three grandkids we do see(my youngest son isn't married)...but hubbies boys live hundreds of miles away and some of the grandkids Moms don't keep in touch with us....Actually none of our grandkids live where we live (SC) they live in (Florida 20 year old)....6 all over Ohio and one in Las Vegas...which we have never met)

WOW...5 dogs and 8 cats...You must have a Large home or Farm...What breed are your 5 rescue dogs?

Location hidden

#6616 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...You have a FUll House too....A Parrot...4 chihuahua's and cat....Cool....I would love a Parrot too....They are so cute...I have a little bigger version of "pony children"...A 120 pound Rottweiler and 80 pound Golden Retriver and 65 pound Part Husky (who is a "Brat"...LOL) Those Huskies are really vocal...Always "Roo Rooing to us"....LOL
Stay warm in the Buckeye State....:-)
Heh heh heh...it's like hav'n yer own Barnum & Bailey miniature circus.
I had a coy dog for years. She was the best...and so smart.

“R.I.P ACCF”

Since: Jul 12

None of your buisness...

#6617 Nov 13, 2013
me and my friend hacked mkw last night...awesomeness

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6618 Nov 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it is a "lesser" one this time...
had a good day today too.
The one who is (stays) very close to me is "Buggsy". He has stayed very close to me since the wreck. Never more than a few feet away.
He's a good friend too.
Sorry....I didn't know about the wreck....Are you OK?...Was Buggsy with you?....If you don't want to talk about it thats ok....I Understand

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6619 Nov 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh...it's like hav'n yer own Barnum & Bailey miniature circus.
I had a coy dog for years. She was the best...and so smart.
You had a coy dog? What is that?....Wouldn't be a coyote would it?....They are too wild to be domisticated aren't they?....They are running wild in packs here in this area (Rural Coastal area)...They can kill little dogs....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6620 Nov 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Seraphina
We are just into Spring and have the most dreadful storm. We are not allowed to swim in the pools until we have had the first storms because you can contract Bulhazia (sp) and you do not want that.
I love the sun on my shoulders, but 36 degrees is not sun it like having an iron my skin. LOL
We had snow last year in September. I think that was the third time since I was born. People went quite bezerk.
Love
Cherianne xxxx
I still can't get use to your temperature...When you say 36 degrees it is really COLD here....Are you talking Celcius? And Is celsius measured in degrees also?...I know 36 Celcius is pretty hot....

I think of your Country as very dangerous (I mean the whole continent of Africa)..The Birthplace of MAN....ANCIENT Land....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6621 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne;
Nope I am still awake. You keep a close eye on those storms be not deceived by the calm of them cause about the time you think one has pasted and it may be over with in comes the main act of a larger one. So just keep a close eye to the sky and a ear to the ground.
I tell ya rainy day fund is the only way to go cause with the world and the way it operates from day to year to way down the road is ever changing. Along time ago got all of my bunch into the rainy day dance system and none have had any regrets yet for it all.
It is just cold here but no problem I have plenty of supplies and fuel on hand for this coming winter. Will just hunker down and most like work on all those projects again this winter.
I wrote you a e mail about how companies work and think and do. Just be aware of what one says today does not apply to tomorrow in the business world of today. There is no job security.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya lil whispers.
You are right about that...In 2013 there is NO Job Security....I can remember when I first stated working in the Late 60's there was...My Dad worked at a Rubber Company (Goodyear) and if you got a job there...You had one for life....Not like that anymore.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6622 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in 68 my new Hubby who just got back from Viet Nam bought a 67 GTO with Krauger wheels...It was FAST....When I drove it..If anyone pulled up next to me and wanted to race....I reved the motor and "Burned Rubber"...LOL...Hubby said "Watch doing that....We don't have much tread left"....LOL...Hey I was 19 turning 20 years old
I had a fastback Ford that was had racing parts in it. I use to street race it for sh*t's and gi**les. One time coming back from the big city honey was asleep in back seat and I was clicken along around the 90 or so number with the music jamming out. He raised up and seen how fast we was movin and I never forgot what he studdered out. Woman this bucket of bolts does not have wings slow down before we get air borne. Think he arrived home with rubber legs and shot nerves.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6623 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a fastback Ford that was had racing parts in it. I use to street race it for sh*t's and gi**les. One time coming back from the big city honey was asleep in back seat and I was clicken along around the 90 or so number with the music jamming out. He raised up and seen how fast we was movin and I never forgot what he studdered out. Woman this bucket of bolts does not have wings slow down before we get air borne. Think he arrived home with rubber legs and shot nerves.
LOL.....I remember taking it up to 90 (Course that was out in Oklahoma) In Ohio we didn't have many Flat straight roads....LOL

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6624 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't get use to your temperature...When you say 36 degrees it is really COLD here....Are you talking Celcius? And Is celsius measured in degrees also?...I know 36 Celcius is pretty hot....
I think of your Country as very dangerous (I mean the whole continent of Africa)..The Birthplace of MAN....ANCIENT Land....
Hi Epi

Yes Celcius 36, 38, 39 degrees. If you sit outside when it is that hot, you get third degree sun burn. When it snowed last year the temp was 3 degrees Celcius.

The country is not dangerous you just need to keep your eyes open and be alert. We have very many millions of "Locals" and then there are us the minority.

Epi, South Africa is totally different to other countries in Africa. It has huge cities, sky scrapers, BMWs, Mercedes Benz (all the "yuppies/wanna bees" love them) fabulous restaurants, fabulous homes you name it we have it but there is no maintenance of anything. Roads are built and not maintained. We have huge power problems because not enough thought went into how many power stations would be required. So we have Power Outages "Load shedding" every second day for 4 hours. We have insurance companies that sell "Pot Hole" Insurance (I kid you not) because the roads have such huge pot holes it buggers up the tyres of the BMWs and Mercedes Benz and Audi motor vehicles (who are the main people that take out Pot Hole Insurance.

I drive a 1997 Toyota Tazz held together with Love, Sticky Tape and Super Glue. There is nothing wrong with my car it goes very well and I do not have to have Pot Hole insurance because the Toyota can handle hitting the potholes without busting the tyres. It depends what you want in this life. I want to be able to get to work and around abouts on weekends. I don't go to the fancy restaurants in my fancy car. Most South Africans are very "Status Conscious" which I am not. I have never been able to afford to be status conscious. It is all about having the best car, the best house, the Prado clothing that kind of thing and pot hole insurance.

We have an extremely high crime rate. But you get used to having security doors and security windows on your house. Panic buttons and armed response. It becomes second nature to one. You need to know where you are going in your car so that you do not end up some dust road and land in shanty town and have to ask questions or the correct way. Take your garmin SO THAT YOU GET THERE SAFELY. Our lions and tigers and bears are kept in the zoo or the reserves. We don't have bears walking around like Mam does. Our dangers are the other. Making sure that you are safe.

You get used to it Epi. You do. Once you lived in Africa, it is in your blood. My family are not from here they are from Ireland and England but once here, they could not leave. Your heart stays here.

Hope this gives you a better idea.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6625 Nov 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
Is the blue rose in your avatar a silk rose? Or a dyed rose? They never had when we asked for them to send the flowers. Just wondered because it is such a beautiful colour blue.
Older boss landed in UK 2 hours ago younger boss departs for Berlin tonight. So will have a couple of days alone to get up to date and ready for the next pay run.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
I really do not know, can say the color of the rose in the avatar I think is a unusural color.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6626 Nov 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY EPI AND MAM

Both of you are mad to race at that speed in racing cars. You were both wild when you were young it sounds like it.Wow
xxxx
C

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Darwins Stepchild 828,476
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 584,166
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min cheer the f up 121,648
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Epiphany2 611,850
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 45 min HipGnosis 442,865
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 53 min Theswamiji 6,292
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 270,663
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Good-Evil 3,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web