“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6544 Nov 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Heeeeeerrrrrreeee......LOL
It is COLD this morning in the South...I think it snowed up in Cap'n and Seraphima's)area.
Hope you are doing well Cherianne.....Mojoa and Friends are doing good....
Will catch up later
Hi Epi

Glad to hear that Mojoe and Nanny are fine. It is very hot here today 35 degrees and climbing so the air cons are going hell for leather in the buildings.

Have a great day friend.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6546 Nov 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam it went okay but I had a very upsetting conversation. I will email you.
What has happened this time???

Location hidden

#6547 Nov 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm still awake yet Sun should be coming up pretty soon.
Jibber quite a bird. Hope you had a good day at work. How did the tea good for the bosses. Soon be time to close shop. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Jibber sounds like a real character. Been with Captain for 5 years now. And he taught himself to dance to music and he likes women LOL
Maybe some of that he got from his master hhhhmmmmmmmmm I wonder LOL

Location hidden

#6548 Nov 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad the kids came and ate with you.....I know it seems strange....It will for awhile. Your kids (and Grandkids) Love you and care what happens to you...
I know what Pinterst is....I have joined it also...I would like to see how your daughter decorates...It sounds beautiful....Send me her name in e-mail....
Take it easy Friend...Love ya
Hi Epi;

She talking hard and trying to get me involved in this but I got to think on it you know me processed with caution never go wading in to deep. But I'll e mail you her name and you can check her board.
Is it alright if I give her yours cause around here at the house you are known as Epi.

It is cold here this morning. I burned about half of my small rack of wood I had in the house last night. Think I do some more sealing of cold cracks in this place today. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6549 Nov 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Jibber sounds like a real character. Been with Captain for 5 years now. And he taught himself to dance to music and he likes women LOL
Maybe some of that he got from his master hhhhmmmmmmmmm I wonder LOL
Ya think. Better watch that skirt chasin bird ya know. He be playing with your bows and buttons soon. You know what they say curiousity killed the cat. I just watch (Smile)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6550 Nov 12, 2013
OK.....I gave everyone a Red Heart....We had a good Conversation going on last night (Course with Cherianne it was her day)

I am the Morning person here...I get up with the Roosters....LOL (I think Cap'n and LW are sleeping now)

Hey Cap'n...I heard Parrots can live to ripe old ages....They are so funny to watch (especially when they "dance")....Does he "wolf Whistle" the women?....What do you feed him?

LW...Cap'n is right...If you are going for a midnight walk in the Land of Enchantment...take a gun with you...You live in "Wild country"....I Love the Southwest's stark Look...

Well....will catch up with ya'll later

Bye...Bye

Location hidden

#6551 Nov 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think. Better watch that skirt chasin bird ya know. He be playing with your bows and buttons soon. You know what they say curiousity killed the cat. I just watch (Smile)
Mam, I wonder if Captain has a wife for Jibber or just the one bird? Sounds like the bird can hold a conversation very well.
You can carry on smiling now Mam :)

Location hidden

#6552 Nov 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
OK.....I gave everyone a Red Heart....We had a good Conversation going on last night (Course with Cherianne it was her day)
I am the Morning person here...I get up with the Roosters....LOL (I think Cap'n and LW are sleeping now)
Hey Cap'n...I heard Parrots can live to ripe old ages....They are so funny to watch (especially when they "dance")....Does he "wolf Whistle" the women?....What do you feed him?
LW...Cap'n is right...If you are going for a midnight walk in the Land of Enchantment...take a gun with you...You live in "Wild country"....I Love the Southwest's stark Look...
Well....will catch up with ya'll later
Bye...Bye

No this ole night owl is still hootin. I fixin to start some work around here today. I been night walkin in the southwest forever it seems. Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6553 Nov 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Mam, I wonder if Captain has a wife for Jibber or just the one bird? Sounds like the bird can hold a conversation very well.
You can carry on smiling now Mam :)
I do not know as I never have asked. I do not know much about that breed of bird other than they are interesting. But do think they do live a long life.

Location hidden

#6554 Nov 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know as I never have asked. I do not know much about that breed of bird other than they are interesting. But do think they do live a long life.
Hey Mam

Did you get my email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6555 Nov 12, 2013

Cherianne this is drag racing.
Hope you enjoy.

Location hidden

#6556 Nov 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AWkFlKYeqA4XX
Cherianne this is drag racing.
Hope you enjoy.
Oh yes Mam we have these and it is olden days cars racing. I call them "old mokes". I can see you in your hotpants Ha ha lol

Location hidden

#6557 Nov 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
Did you get my email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Yes, got your e mail, how long you been working there now??
Know just what you mean too, I worked a lot of years to pay
into my retirement fund too. I tell you always poke abit back in a sock for a rainy day cause you never know when it will pour on you. Been many time that my rainy day poke came in handy for me so this is experience speaking so to speak.

Location hidden

#6559 Nov 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, got your e mail, how long you been working there now??
Know just what you mean too, I worked a lot of years to pay
into my retirement fund too. I tell you always poke abit back in a sock for a rainy day cause you never know when it will pour on you. Been many time that my rainy day poke came in handy for me so this is experience speaking so to speak.
Hi there Mam

Yes I know but my boss (the younger one) just spoke to me and told me that this trustees always wants to be knowledgeable and talks a load of rubbish. He said I must just ignore what he says because he knows nothing of what is planned ahead.

So I am feeling a bit better but I am making the start 1 January 2014 and it will work Mam cause I am in a much better position now.

Thanks for that.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Mam were the flowers that we sent the white ones with the blue carnations. Was it a nice arrangement. Cause Captain wanted it just right for you?

Location hidden

#6560 Nov 12, 2013
Mam we wanted to get a rose and dye it blue like your Avatar but they never had any roses even to dye.

xxxx
C

Location hidden

#6561 Nov 12, 2013
Good night everyone,

There is a huge storm, pitch black outside, thunder and lightning and it is pouring with rain and hail. I am sitting waiting for the worst of it to be done, and then I shall wend my way home. There are leaves and branches lying in the roads. Dreadful mess I can see a lot of hail damage claims for cars outside being submitted after this storm.

Take care everyone.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6562 Nov 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good night everyone,
There is a huge storm, pitch black outside, thunder and lightning and it is pouring with rain and hail. I am sitting waiting for the worst of it to be done, and then I shall wend my way home. There are leaves and branches lying in the roads. Dreadful mess I can see a lot of hail damage claims for cars outside being submitted after this storm.
Take care everyone.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hope you are careful going home from the office. Get some r&r this day is a done deal. Yes bad storms always taring up property of some sorts.

Location hidden

#6563 Nov 12, 2013

Soggie Boys:
I like those words One promise given I'll meet
you on God's golden shore.

Location hidden

#6564 Nov 12, 2013

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6565 Nov 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Heeeeeerrrrrreeee......LOL
It is COLD this morning in the South...I think it snowed up in Cap'n and Seraphima's)area.
Hope you are doing well Cherianne.....Mojoa and Friends are doing good....
Will catch up later
Ya. We got a taste of the white stuff....and it's cold here too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weight Watchers diet: how to lose weight? 3 min diettips 1
How to Copy DVD to Computer / PC / Hard Drive? 6 min lydiawang 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min truth 574,347
hi 28 min Mantu 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe fortuna 810,347
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 97,908
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr viky235 1,909
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 608,267
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr RADEKT 269,038
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr Jon 19
More from around the web