“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6482 Nov 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Now it is 3:25 here Chickens still sleepin.
You are up early sis.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6483 Nov 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Now it is 3:25 here Chickens still sleepin.
Hey Mam what you doing up at this time ha ha ha
Cap'n is also up very late. Are you both like me and cannot sleep for toffee.

Location hidden

#6484 Nov 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You are up early sis.
Cap'n I don't think Mam has been to bed yet, if I know her well enough!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6485 Nov 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You are up early sis.
The bed ran away.

Location hidden

#6486 Nov 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna turn in for a bit sis...nite.

Location hidden

#6487 Nov 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
I been out walking down by the arroyo. Keeping the moon company.

Location hidden

#6488 Nov 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm gonna turn in for a bit sis...nite.
Sleep well Cap'n
Love
Cherianne

Location hidden

#6489 Nov 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You be careful Mam that there are no bears about. I hope you got a weapon to give it a good slap.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6491 Nov 11, 2013
friendship is the best part of our life, We can share our things and problem to our friends. we spend beautiful time with them. This means every friend is necessary!

Location hidden

#6492 Nov 11, 2013
sophiafranklin wrote:
friendship is the best part of our life, We can share our things and problem to our friends. we spend beautiful time with them. This means every friend is necessary!
Morning Sophiafranklin

Could not have said it better myself.

Take care

“Sunny my dream girl”

Since: Nov 13

colombo sri lanka

#6493 Nov 11, 2013
sophiafranklin wrote:
Do you share your husband with your friends?

Location hidden

#6494 Nov 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
The bed ran away.
Hi there Mam

Well I thought I would let you know that we are down to one chair in the lounge that a person can sit on. Chloe dug a whole in "her" chair and there was foam rubber all over the place when I got home yesterday from visiting Anne. She knows she has done wrong and Mam I cannot smack her because she had the whole day to dig that hole and I think she was just bored. I cannot smack Scruffy because he bites me. He has a nature like rose thorns. So I have a lovely set of four chairs with one cushion in tact to sit on. The other chairs are all covered over with towels to stop her doing more damage.

Big Boy has arrived back at the water feature. He seems to have gotten bigger. Perhaps he is not Big Boy and another frog all together. No wife or babies present. Chloe hates him and barks like crazy at him.

The Ha-Di-Dah birds have shat all over Frankie's head so he will have to be cleaned up for summer.

We are going to Annie again this year for Christmas. Whatever I get from my bosses I shall put towards the Christmas celebrations. Now that the travel company has been sold we loose out on the Gift Vouchers that we got each Christmas. Oh well one door closes and another will open.

My Christmas shopping list looks quite pitiful. Annie wants a nail brush, Beano Rollies for the fur babies, and something in the computer line for my son. Games or Anime he will have to choose. AND that will be Christmas for us. I will get little Murray (or rather getting big Murray) can also have Beano and Casey will get her usual chewy. Annie makes a traditional turkey every year whether she has visitors or not. If it were me alone, I would just eat a chicken drumstick and be done with it. There really would be no point. My son does not eat meat and I virtually live on salads and veg so making Christmas out of that choice, is quite impossible.

I expect your family will be coming over for Christmas and to spend time with you. The first Christmas is hardest and once you get past that, the rest falls into place. Believe me Mam.

Well I better get some work done as lunch time is just about over. Take care Mam, and STAY AWAY FROM THE BEARS. Love you lots
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6495 Nov 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seraphima.....I might have you mixed up with a Seraphina who was an Classic piano player who was a catholic....Do you know her?
Pennsylvania huh? I am from Ohio....PA. is a pretty state....My Grandparents were from there. Are you married or have children?....We Love our animals here....
Have a great day Everyone
I am on the boarder of western Pa. and Boardman Ohio. Yes I am married and have two grown children. A son and a daughter. My husband and I are huge animal lovers and we have rescued many cats and dogs in our life time. Most of them we kept. lol I am Greek Orthodox (husband is Greek) and I cant play anything. But I am good at rattling some pots and pans in the kitchen lol.I don't know your friend I am sorry to say but she does have a beautiful name. I have always wanted to learn to play a piano but never had the chance to learn.

Location hidden

#6496 Nov 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Well I thought I would let you know that we are down to one chair in the lounge that a person can sit on. Chloe dug a whole in "her" chair and there was foam rubber all over the place when I got home yesterday from visiting Anne. She knows she has done wrong and Mam I cannot smack her because she had the whole day to dig that hole and I think she was just bored. I cannot smack Scruffy because he bites me. He has a nature like rose thorns. So I have a lovely set of four chairs with one cushion in tact to sit on. The other chairs are all covered over with towels to stop her doing more damage.
Big Boy has arrived back at the water feature. He seems to have gotten bigger. Perhaps he is not Big Boy and another frog all together. No wife or babies present. Chloe hates him and barks like crazy at him.
The Ha-Di-Dah birds have shat all over Frankie's head so he will have to be cleaned up for summer.
We are going to Annie again this year for Christmas. Whatever I get from my bosses I shall put towards the Christmas celebrations. Now that the travel company has been sold we loose out on the Gift Vouchers that we got each Christmas. Oh well one door closes and another will open.
My Christmas shopping list looks quite pitiful. Annie wants a nail brush, Beano Rollies for the fur babies, and something in the computer line for my son. Games or Anime he will have to choose. AND that will be Christmas for us. I will get little Murray (or rather getting big Murray) can also have Beano and Casey will get her usual chewy. Annie makes a traditional turkey every year whether she has visitors or not. If it were me alone, I would just eat a chicken drumstick and be done with it. There really would be no point. My son does not eat meat and I virtually live on salads and veg so making Christmas out of that choice, is quite impossible.
I expect your family will be coming over for Christmas and to spend time with you. The first Christmas is hardest and once you get past that, the rest falls into place. Believe me Mam.
Well I better get some work done as lunch time is just about over. Take care Mam, and STAY AWAY FROM THE BEARS. Love you lots
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
LOL!
Sounds like your furry friends are trying to break into interior decorating. LOL!

Location hidden

#6497 Nov 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Sounds like your furry friends are trying to break into interior decorating. LOL!
Morning Captain.

She is very naughty but if you met her you would know why I cannot smack her. She looks at me with those huge black eyes and her hair hanging in her face and her head on the side. Just too precious for words.

Hope today finds you well Captain. Have a good rest last night?

I did not have a good rest as I was bothered by the pain in my legs and feet and I can only get more meds in a week and a half so ......... I don't get much in the way of sleep.

Got to the office very early today as the Trustees are having their AGM and then all going out to lunch and then the holidays start for them. Paris, Rome, Madrid, London you name it and they are there. Good for them.

Best I go and start the preparations for their meeting. I will pop back in a bit later and see if anyone is around.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6498 Nov 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Hey Captain,

Forgot to ask you what you are doing for Christmas?

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6499 Nov 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Mam

I have not heard from you so I am hoping and praying that you are okay. I think perhaps when you did go to sleep you slept very well. To be up at that time of night walking around. You be careful dear one.

AGM today so doing the sammies for that. The water is off hoping it comes on in time for all the old guys to have their tea and coffee and what have you.

Not much news Mam. I was thinking of you last night a lot. Does that mean something? I don't know - I just know that I want for you to be alright. Does son come in a eat dinner with you after his work?

I shall go and investigate the water situation. Will pop in later and see if anyone is around.

Sending this will love over the ocean
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6501 Nov 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Captain.
She is very naughty but if you met her you would know why I cannot smack her. She looks at me with those huge black eyes and her hair hanging in her face and her head on the side. Just too precious for words.
Hope today finds you well Captain. Have a good rest last night?
I did not have a good rest as I was bothered by the pain in my legs and feet and I can only get more meds in a week and a half so ......... I don't get much in the way of sleep.
Got to the office very early today as the Trustees are having their AGM and then all going out to lunch and then the holidays start for them. Paris, Rome, Madrid, London you name it and they are there. Good for them.
Best I go and start the preparations for their meeting. I will pop back in a bit later and see if anyone is around.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Last nite was pretty good sis.
Maybe until then you could elevate those legs and get some comfort.
Later...

Location hidden

#6502 Nov 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Captain,
Forgot to ask you what you are doing for Christmas?
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
I don't know what's going on with Christmas yet.
I know I will burn the Yule log and spill some good wine(as gesture) in the embers..that will carry in the aire to all my friends and past friends in celebration as (one).
Love ya back,
Cap'n

Location hidden

#6503 Nov 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Mam
I have not heard from you so I am hoping and praying that you are okay. I think perhaps when you did go to sleep you slept very well. To be up at that time of night walking around. You be careful dear one.
AGM today so doing the sammies for that. The water is off hoping it comes on in time for all the old guys to have their tea and coffee and what have you.
Not much news Mam. I was thinking of you last night a lot. Does that mean something? I don't know - I just know that I want for you to be alright. Does son come in a eat dinner with you after his work?
I shall go and investigate the water situation. Will pop in later and see if anyone is around.
Sending this will love over the ocean
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

You know most of my social life been built around those critters for a lot of years especially with honey being so sick and was hard on him to get out too. Never was any friends to speak of much that is why I was always on the internet talking like a fool. I found some on my walk thru the internet ya know good ones too. I always tellin honey about sc. or sa or jibber and cap, and what all the rest was doing to over on the other thread. Think he knew as much as I did about it all.

I been told I will be going to Texas for thanksgiving this year. First thing I said was do I have to make homemade buns again this year. They not only moved the oven they moved the date too cause there doing it over a weekend due to work schedules. Oldest grandson told me g momma put on those hot pants we're be going to the drag strip. I tell you cherianne the wonder of it all.

Is no bears out at night now they all retired to the dens for the winter here fast asleep. I up nights old habit are hard to break and I you know I do my very best work at night.My sammie days are retired for good now. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Freebird USA 176,201
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min dollarsbill 1,946
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 817,427
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min The Evenstar 39,951
Why didn't A320's advanced technology stop Adr... 22 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Peace_Warrior 609,818
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 42 min Zombie dr Shrink 2,184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min RoSesz 578,901
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 270,030
More from around the web