Friends who want to share daily livin...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6462 Nov 10, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your warm welcome and Black Thunder for your invite.
You are welcome. It is slow here, but it is good. Stick around.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6463 Nov 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. It is slow here, but it is good. Stick around.
I will..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6464 Nov 10, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
lil whispers...I wish to express my deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved husband. I pray that God's love and the memories of your husband carry you through these difficult times.The love that you both shared for each other lives on in your heart.God Bless you and your family. May His Memory be Eternal!
Thank you for the prayers. Welcome to the friends thread, hope you stick around and get to know us all. Please bear with me I not the best person one would want to know but I am who I am. Welcome again to the friends thread. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6465 Nov 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the prayers. Welcome to the friends thread, hope you stick around and get to know us all. Please bear with me I not the best person one would want to know but I am who I am. Welcome again to the friends thread. God bless loveya lil whispers.
If you are honest with yourself and to other's then you ARE the best person I would like to know. God Bless you!!

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6466 Nov 10, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I will..
Hi there Seraphina

Welcome to the Friends thread. I have seen your name on Topix. I hope that enjoy the time you spend here.

I am Cherianne from SA so I am a bit out of the loop time wise. I sleep whilst you work and vice versa. No matter we make it work.

Love
Cherianne

Location hidden

#6467 Nov 10, 2013
Apologies I spelt your name incorrectly.
Seraphima
C
xx

Location hidden

#6468 Nov 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Warm hello to all;
I have come in to read and spend just afew moments with all of you in a small space and time frame. Many thank you from my heart for all the thoughts, prayers, post, flowers, cards, telephone calls, and acts of wonderful kindness in my last walk with my precious honey. Think you would like to know that all the post expressing your concerns have been copied and placed in the memorial book being built in Honey's honor and memory.
God bless you each always. Loveya lil whispers.
My dearest Mam

Lovely to hear from you. It is still early days but I have a very warm feeling that you are going to be just fine, The Lord heard our prayers and answered them. Take care dear one, one day at a time, one day at a time.

I am keeping you in prayer Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6469 Nov 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Seraphima...I hope you would join us here and meet some very good folks much like yourself.
Please give it a go...as I feel you can contribute to them as much as they you.
Looking forward to seeing you here.
Love,
Cap'n
LW...Seraphima has been in the shadows praying for you and yours through all this. She is exceptional, as are all of you folks...and I feel it is time for you all to meet as persons.
I will just leave it at that.
Morning Cap'n
Yes you are right Seraphima. I have seen her name about Topix and I have welcomed her. Welcome again.
Cap'n I hope you had a good, relaxing weekend. Don't have any news to share right now other than I can see my desk filling up with work. Better get a move on hey!
Have a great day/evening
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6470 Nov 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are here for you LW.....I am keeping you in prayerful Support...
Love to you Friend
Morning Epi,

Hope you had a good weekend. How is our Mojoe doing? And his Nanny!
My friend has a new Labrador puppy and he is called Murray. He is toooooooooo gorgeous. I have fallen in love with him. But naughty. Oh boy. He nips you when he licks you and it is sore!!!!!! He starts Furbabies School of Training on the 24 November 2013. Just adorable.

Have a good day Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6471 Nov 10, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Seraphina
Welcome to the Friends thread. I have seen your name on Topix. I hope that enjoy the time you spend here.
I am Cherianne from SA so I am a bit out of the loop time wise. I sleep whilst you work and vice versa. No matter we make it work.
Love
Cherianne
Thank you for your warm welcome.I am in the Usa..Pa. and looking forward to chatting with you all. GBu

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6472 Nov 11, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your warm welcome.I am in the Usa..Pa. and looking forward to chatting with you all. GBu
Seraphima.....I might have you mixed up with a Seraphina who was an Classic piano player who was a catholic....Do you know her?

Pennsylvania huh? I am from Ohio....PA. is a pretty state....My Grandparents were from there. Are you married or have children?....We Love our animals here....

Have a great day Everyone

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6473 Nov 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Friend.....

Good to see you "popped" in here....I know you are kind of disoriented right now....But with your Loving Family's Support (and I know what a strong person you are) you will be OK.....Just let yourself cry and lift up your Memories of your Honey.

Love ya...and God be with you Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6474 Nov 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi,
Hope you had a good weekend. How is our Mojoe doing? And his Nanny!
My friend has a new Labrador puppy and he is called Murray. He is toooooooooo gorgeous. I have fallen in love with him. But naughty. Oh boy. He nips you when he licks you and it is sore!!!!!! He starts Furbabies School of Training on the 24 November 2013. Just adorable.
Have a good day Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hey Cherianne.....

Yes...my weekend was nice...It just went by too fast....Today is Veterans Day here in the USA....
Mojoe and Stumpy and Lily are doing well....Saturday Morning the "puppy" from across the street came up to the front door and jumped on it..as if to say "Hey....I am here ya'll...where is my treat"?....LOL...I let Mojoe out and those two played with each other for quite a while...So he has a "Playmate"...He is a big Rott and the puppy is a little smaller Pit Bull....They are both sweet dogs....Its just the way you bring them up...Here in the US some people bring up the Stronger breeds like Rotts and Pitbulls to be "Fighters"....It is so Sad..Because of that...alot of people are afraid of them....

Well...Have a great day at work today in South Africa...Talk to ya later....

Luv ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6475 Nov 11, 2013
Mornin Cap'n

Have a great one....

{{*L-}}

Location hidden

#6476 Nov 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin Cap'n
Have a great one....
{{*L-}}
Morn'n Epi...
You do the same ...

Location hidden

#6477 Nov 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cherianne.....
Yes...my weekend was nice...It just went by too fast....Today is Veterans Day here in the USA....
Mojoe and Stumpy and Lily are doing well....Saturday Morning the "puppy" from across the street came up to the front door and jumped on it..as if to say "Hey....I am here ya'll...where is my treat"?....LOL...I let Mojoe out and those two played with each other for quite a while...So he has a "Playmate"...He is a big Rott and the puppy is a little smaller Pit Bull....They are both sweet dogs....Its just the way you bring them up...Here in the US some people bring up the Stronger breeds like Rotts and Pitbulls to be "Fighters"....It is so Sad..Because of that...alot of people are afraid of them....
Well...Have a great day at work today in South Africa...Talk to ya later....
Luv ya
Hey Epi

Here pitbulls are very dangerous dogs. They attack people but that is because they were trained I think. Does Mojoe go to Doggy school to be trained?

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6478 Nov 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morn'n Epi...
You do the same ...
Hey Cap'n is it the morning or the afternoon where you are?
It is noon here.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6479 Nov 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
It is noon here.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
ot is 4 :17 here Cherianne

Location hidden

#6480 Nov 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
It is noon here.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
4:17 am sorry...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6481 Nov 11, 2013
Now it is 3:25 here Chickens still sleepin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min curtjester1 40,885
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min House 272,418
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min It aint necessari... 864,884
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 1 hr DTC 484
Rajkot gay Topix 2 hr chirag parmar 197
sex (May '13) 2 hr vapi btm 180
Interracial Dating 2 hr white stud 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 10 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web