Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6403 Nov 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Tis been a quite weekend for us. Honey laid around and rested and while he was resting I hung around with the ones on the computer, listen to music and watched the wild critter videos. In general keep the house quite for him. Built him his favorite snacks. Tis
gotten colder here now at night. News is that a storm is moving in here.
Son and Daughter came to visit this weekend and then took off to get the things around there places done. All are doing fine.
I am behind on my sammies LOL but sure they will wait for my two hand to come along and do. I never seen work come to a end nor have I ever seen it run away from me.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I had a very busy day at the office and we are just closing up for the evening. The weekend was chores and sammies. Got up to date with that and had Son not feeling very good. Spent Sunday lazing around the house and sleeping. We are having such funny weather. Frightfully cold with rain and mist. Not normal like spring is usually.

I will try and email tomorrow before I get started for the day because I just want to get home and Son sorted. He is also tired out and the end of the year is almost upon us. Leave seems to be the only thing that anyone is thinking of. I have to do two salary runs before I get to take leave. I emailed you a couple of lines re the travel company and what boss has done.

Oh well Mam sending this with love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6404 Nov 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nice to get together with other women and pray and support them
Talked to the grandkids in Ohio last night....They are getting so big....7 year old grandaughter read a book to me....Loved it
Hope today is good one for ya....
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Thank you for the picture, I'm sure a dumb gal(but maybe that is why God stuck me in the sticks lol) I had no idea what a southern tea was. I love the hats. Especially yours red is one of my favorite colors. I think it is grand to have friends that can get together and have such closeness as you have with them.

LOL I can well imagine what the lil ones filled your ears full of.
Kids know how to tell it all. OPPS LOL sometimes things roll out of them that makes us adult stop and think hard on too. I am happy you get to see them often thru your system then tis not such a shock when you see how really big they grown. Think I am part kid too cause I get those pictures from you. Thanks many times over for sharing with me.
Have a grand day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6405 Nov 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I can.
A little NA. My wife was Blackfoot.
Well Cap a little NA that explains the hot tempter LOL.
You know all it takes is a drop or two don't ya.
I not about to tell on myself LOL only to say I am a orginal model.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6406 Nov 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I too am praying. Keeping it before God,
Knocking on his God's door, asking God with love for friend from
the heart, Knowing nothing is impossible with God. The answers can come in any form or sign. Keeping the candle of love burning within for wellness. Thanks again.
Hi there Mam

Have you any news of the friend that is in the hospital. Am still praying.

Mam, you make me laugh when you said "go to hell in a hat basket". You are funny.

Sending this over the ocean with love and hugs
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6407 Nov 4, 2013
Good Morning Epi and Cap,

I sure hope you are both well. We are okay and plodding along.

Funny weather we are having, Yesterday was freezing and today it is very hot. By night time is a freezing cold again. Weird!!!!

Have a great day/evening and take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6408 Nov 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Mam, you make me laugh when you said "go to hell in a hat basket". You are funny.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I have no news of friend but relative was suppose to let me know something. I sure they got busy or stayed at the hospital. I often heard it said no news is good news. I just be patient and wait for news.

I said that expression often. Things going to hell in a hat basket.
I got a lot of saying I use all the time. There one when I do something stupid I say well damn just call me Charlie.lol And there is one where I say well does a bear dump in the woods hell no he dumps on my townhouse steps. LOL Honey think that one is funny.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6409 Nov 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

And to think we thought we had it rough with the sammie chores.LOL

Location hidden

#6410 Nov 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BfvE9HfV6G0XX
And to think we thought we had it rough with the sammie chores.LOL
Oh Mam

Is'nt this monkey clever. It has surely watched someone doing the dishes and thought it was the thing to do. Very clever indeed. Yeah a lot like you and me. All we seem to do is sammies.

I cannot hear UTube but I can see it. I do not have speakers on my computer at the office.

Speak a bit later on Mam. Just gotten back from the Post Office and the Bank. The ATM machine gave me a hard time.

Yeah I have a couple of sayings also, Like ""Your foot in a bandbox""" """Up the creek without an oar"""". I like your ones though.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6411 Nov 5, 2013
Morning Friends....

LW...I sent you an e-mail....

Gonna go to the Doctor today (Nothing bad...Just a Yearly check up)....Found one out here at my new place (town)

Hey Happy Birthday Jack (Senecus)

I'll catch up later....

Luv ya'll

Location hidden

#6412 Nov 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Gonna go to the Doctor today (Nothing bad...Just a Yearly check up)....Found one out here at my new place (town)
I'll catch up later....
Luv ya'll
Hi there Epi

I hope that all is well with you and yours. We are doing fine. So hot today, 32 degrees in the shade. And then tonight it will be freezing cold. We really need to "get to summer" now where is it nice and hot day and night. December is just around the corner and then it is our hottest time of the year.

Give Mojoe a big cuddle from me and how is Mojoe's nanny doing?

Have a really great day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6413 Nov 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mam
Is'nt this monkey clever. It has surely watched someone doing the dishes and thought it was the thing to do. Very clever indeed. Yeah a lot like you and me. All we seem to do is sammies.
I cannot hear UTube but I can see it. I do not have speakers on my computer at the office.
Speak a bit later on Mam. Just gotten back from the Post Office and the Bank. The ATM machine gave me a hard time.
Yeah I have a couple of sayings also, Like ""Your foot in a bandbox""" """Up the creek without an oar"""". I like your ones though.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cheriann;

Yep started picking the ones that had no sound just visual because you do not have speakers. Monkey's cute doing dishes. If you noticed that baby was hanging onto momma too. LOL Kids do that pretty good. Hey but we've been at the sammies so long we now pro's at it.

Daylight finally got up around here dew hanging on everything. Tis cool a jacket is needed to go outside this morning. And whoo I looked around and have already found all kinds of work just waiting on me. Someday I going to pack up and go on a long vacation ya know LOL sure I know just dreamin is all.LOL

From what you write I figure you sure got a heavy load to carry at work.
I think if I was in your shoes I be hollowing for some help. One must wonder how hard and how fast one can run before the race comes down to the line of takes more than two hands to get this done. Have a safe trip home tonight as sure you already closed the office and prop up those feet in some fuffy slippers. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6414 Nov 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
I'll catch up later....
Luv ya'll
HI Epi;

I got the email and will send a reply tonight back to you.

You know I went awhile back for one of those yearly checks
and they done the blood work, weight, height, B/p, ect ect.
Anyway found not one thing wrong but this Doctor said I had a
addiction and it was catchable. I must be careful not to spread
around and sharing it cause is no cure for once you get it not
no medicine, herbs, or any type of treatment known to mankind for it.
I ask well what is it and that Doctor said, well think you born with it.
and give me this long medical name for it. So I went hunting a simple term for this thing I got. Shucks know what I found out it laymen term for mischief. LOL I hope your checkup comes out with the Doctor just like mine did. Then all you got to do is rock n roll.

Jack got another Birthday where is the Party. Happy Birthday Jack best wishes too and I hope you get as old as dirt and have a bang ball of a time getting there laughing all the way. God bless you always.

Mojoe I hope has a grand time when introduction is made with new playmate. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6415 Nov 5, 2013
Morning Epi and Cap'n and anyone else who comes onto the Friends thread.

I received an email from (Mam) Lil Whispers. Her husband passed away yesterday afternoon. Please keep her in prayer. He had been ill for many years.

My heart is breaking for her.

Take care
Love
C
xxxx

Location hidden

#6416 Nov 5, 2013
Morning Epi and Cap'n

I have just put the phone down from Mam. It is very late at night there and we talked.

I told her that we are all holding her in prayer.

She is a very strong person. The next few days are going to be very hard for her and the children.

Lord graciously hear our prayers.
Love
C

Location hidden

#6417 Nov 5, 2013
Dearest Mam

Catcher 1 sends condolences to you and the family and

Skombolis said

""Thank you for telling us

If she takes a break from posting please let her know prayers are being said. But hopefully she will still come in for extra support """

These messages are from the other Jesus thread.

Thinking of you dear one
God's speed
Cherianne xxxx

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6418 Nov 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Epi and Cap'n and anyone else who comes onto the Friends thread.
I received an email from (Mam) Lil Whispers. Her husband passed away yesterday afternoon. Please keep her in prayer. He had been ill for many years.
My heart is breaking for her.
Take care
Love
C
xxxx
I know... Mine too...I can't even find any words sis.

Location hidden

#6419 Nov 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know... Mine too...I can't even find any words sis.
Oh Cap'n

I know ........
I wish I could be with her, but I can't so the next best step for me is to pray for her and the children and that they will learn to accept, heal and love each other anew. All this takes time.

I will phone her again before the end of this week. I been putting airtime away to call her on Christmas but now I shall use it to make sure that she and is okay.

"Okay" just does not cut it, does it!

God's speed
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6420 Nov 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Epi and Cap'n
I have just put the phone down from Mam. It is very late at night there and we talked.
I told her that we are all holding her in prayer.
She is a very strong person. The next few days are going to be very hard for her and the children.
Lord graciously hear our prayers.
Love
C
Can you PM me please? I would like to ask you something.

Location hidden

#6421 Nov 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:

<quoted text>
Hi Skombolis
I got an email that said he passed away yesterday afternoon. When we spoke on the phone it was 1:am in the morning so I think it was yesterday afternoon that he passed. She is a strong person Skombolis, but the next few days are going to be really tough for her and the children. I will pass on your message to her. I think she will need support and I cannot do that as I am too far away.
Thanks very much.
C
You are a good friend to her Cheri

You are right, she is strong. And she has a big heart. We will obviously be here if she wants to talk or just be around

I appreciate the response on a personal level as well

Hope you are doing ok these days too

Will be keeping an eye out for her

(T) Peace

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6422 Nov 5, 2013
Dearest Mam

Message from Here for now for you
Cheriann wrote:

Morning Everyone
I received an email from (Mam) Lil Whispers. Her husband passed away yesterday afternoon. Thought I would just let you all know as you chat to her on this thread.
Best regards
Cherianne
xxxx
Thank you for letting us know Cherianne.

LW I’m so sorry my friend. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Words fail me right now but I know God is with you through this and am thankful for that.

Love ya Lady,
HFN
Love
C
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Joe Fortuna 973,847
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min LAWEST100 654,135
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Clearwater 64,122
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 19 min thetruth 9,366
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min MUQ2 281,887
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min MUQ2 45,247
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,547
More from around the web