Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6382 Nov 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Long post went into the TWILIGHT ZONE...LOL
The "Southern Tea" was just some ladies at the church getting together (Fellowship)...It was fun....We wore hats also...Some women wore Camo and Duck Dynasty hats....Fun times
It has gotten cooler here...I like it cooler myself...I met a woman yesterday that had a German Rott...His name is Harley...He is 130 pounds...MoJoe is a German Rott and he weight 110 pounds now....I said "Can my Rott come and play with your Rott?....LOL
Have a great day Friend....Love ya
Morning Epi;

Yes, something come along yesterday and decided it was just to tastey and comsumed me LOL. I better watch my backside better no tellin what might bite me. LOL Sounds like you had a good time especially with the hats. Those critters have a way of bringing people together.

Son came home yesterday he gotten another pick up. When he was a small tike it was trucks in the dirt and horny toads in the pockets and crawling in my lap with sticky sucker. And now it is being hugged by a bear of a man, big trucks he hit the three mile bridge and called said hey mom meet me out front going to take you for a fine ride.LOL It is a nice truck Epi got all the goodies.

It is cold here and the news is snow may be on it way to so I just wait and see what happens.Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6383 Nov 3, 2013
LW....Sent you a pic of our Southern Tea.....

Talk to ya later....

Location hidden

#6384 Nov 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
What's going on over here?
Come on in the sandbox and play with us. Humm Epi called you Buckeye I got a sand bucket with your name on it now. That sand bucket is for tucking in some laughs and sharing yourself with us. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6385 Nov 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW....Sent you a pic of our Southern Tea.....
Talk to ya later....
Wow your fast LOL Thanks in advance.

Location hidden

#6386 Nov 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It helps a lot ta be crazy ta know. LOL!
No...it ain't no rock'n chair sis.
I'll be back in it, soon as I can get it all back together.
Yer light'n fires ya know!
And yer right about the "blood brother" part. I'm real partial about it now.
Hi Cap;

Did I hear you say you wanted a fire built.LOL
Now ya watch that crazy loco stuff I got some good ones I will not part with.(hobbies) and only rocking chair is a stump but it rolls. As in rock n roll. Keep your paws off that masking tape when you do them repairs. Oh I know all about them blood brothers too. LOL

Location hidden

#6387 Nov 3, 2013

The wonder of such beauty

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#6388 Nov 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Buckeye....
We are all getting along....Wanna join?
Does that mean you admit the Buckeyes are the best there ever was?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6389 Nov 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n
Can you do that in your Goldwing?
Do you have Native American in your Blood?...I do too.....
Yeah. I can.
A little NA. My wife was Blackfoot.

Location hidden

#6390 Nov 3, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi there Epi, Cap'n and Mam
I hope that you all have a really great weekend. Speak on Monday again. Headed home now.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;
Coming in tonight about the time you should be getting to the office. I've been out for a walk in the cold air tonight needed to clear the cow webs out of my head.

I purchased a stove to heat one of the smaller rooms. I got it carried in and uncreated okay but Boy have I've had myself a time installing the legs on this thing. LOL Craziest legs I ever seen but right or wrong there now on it.

Think I have figured out what breed cricket is too. I pretty sure she is pug bulldog and chiwa. LOL I found one that looks just like her think it might be a part of the littery she came from too. What a combination.

Spent a big part of this day shopping on internet for scooters. Found one I can fold up that will fit in the trunk of my car.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6391 Nov 3, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi there Epi, Cap'n and Mam
I hope that you all have a really great weekend. Speak on Monday again. Headed home now.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Cherianne this reminds me of you and me.
Hope you like it/ loveya mam

Location hidden

#6392 Nov 3, 2013

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6394 Nov 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RAFULdbgc7MXX
Cherianne this reminds me of you and me.
Hope you like it/ loveya mam
Hey Mam
Have just been so busy at work. Thanks for the video but I cannot listen to it as I do not have speakers at the office.
I hope that Honey is a feeling better and that there is some improvement. Did the PO and the Bank with son on Saturday and got him sorted and then that was it for the weekend. Did the sammies etc and then slept on Sunday. Very boring life I am afraid.
I don't seem able to get up and go today. Feel maybe getting a cold. Like just dragging myself along.
Will pop in later on - I may have got some energy by them.
Take care Mam and send love to Honey and to cricket and of course to you.
Babies all fine, son also dragging himself around.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6395 Nov 4, 2013
Morning Epi and Cap'n. Hope your day/evenings are going well.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6396 Nov 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you admit the Buckeyes are the best there ever was?
Duh....

Capn lives there too...

Great people are from (or live in) Ohio

{{*L-}}

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6397 Nov 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I can.
A little NA. My wife was Blackfoot.
Cool.....Cherokee can be found back the gereation before my Maternal Grandparents.....North Carolina Area

Hope your day is a good one Capn....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6398 Nov 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your fast LOL Thanks in advance.
It is nice to get together with other women and pray and support them

Talked to the grandkids in Ohio last night....They are getting so big....7 year old grandaughter read a book to me....Loved it

Hope today is good one for ya....

Love ya

Location hidden

#6399 Nov 4, 2013
REQUESTING PRAYERS:
Have received word a friend is having surgery done today at a hospital. Please pray for this friend.

Location hidden

#6400 Nov 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
REQUESTING PRAYERS:
Have received word a friend is having surgery done today at a hospital. Please pray for this friend.
Hi Mam

Prayers will be said.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6401 Nov 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
Have just been so busy at work. Thanks for the video but I cannot listen to it as I do not have speakers at the office.
I hope that Honey is a feeling better and that there is some improvement. Did the PO and the Bank with son on Saturday and got him sorted and then that was it for the weekend. Did the sammies etc and then slept on Sunday. Very boring life I am afraid.
I don't seem able to get up and go today. Feel maybe getting a cold. Like just dragging myself along.
Will pop in later on - I may have got some energy by them.
Take care Mam and send love to Honey and to cricket and of course to you.
Babies all fine, son also dragging himself around.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Tis been a quite weekend for us. Honey laid around and rested and while he was resting I hung around with the ones on the computer, listen to music and watched the wild critter videos. In general keep the house quite for him. Built him his favorite snacks. Tis
gotten colder here now at night. News is that a storm is moving in here.

Son and Daughter came to visit this weekend and then took off to get the things around there places done. All are doing fine.

I am behind on my sammies LOL but sure they will wait for my two hand to come along and do. I never seen work come to a end nor have I ever seen it run away from me.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6402 Nov 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Prayers will be said.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Thank you. I too am praying. Keeping it before God,
Knocking on his God's door, asking God with love for friend from
the heart, Knowing nothing is impossible with God. The answers can come in any form or sign. Keeping the candle of love burning within for wellness. Thanks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 min Paul is dead 3,603
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 28,381
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Ooogah Boogah 968,719
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Huijiadelujiudaole 637,255
See What Joan Rivers Said About The Obamas B4 S... 57 min LMAO 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr truth 181,900
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve 44,121
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web