Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6363 Nov 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How was Honeys check up?
Today my Church is having something for the Ladies called a "Southern Tea"....It will be from 10 AM to 1 PM....Looking forward to it.
Good to see other posters in here...We try to show LOVE to everyone....Don't we?
Hope y'all have a great one (rainy one here)
Luv ya
Hi Epi;

I just finished along post to you, and something come along and ate me all up LOL. It might show up who knows.

Honey checkup went well, He has to go back again on Monday again.
He is on a heavy infection med due to his body does not do well in fighting infections. He back to ordering his favorite foods, newspapers and of course that soap he watches each day. Even cricket got him hollering too again.LOL

What is a southern church tea?? Tell me about it.

The more the merrier and you got to feel the love before you can spread it. God shall take my feet where he wants me to walk and show me the way tis no fear for he is always there. For me it is nice to see the posters come in and drop a word here and there one always knows that to share is to love and conversation is a good ice breaker too.

Have a good day maybe the other post will show. God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#6364 Nov 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I'd lend ya mine, but ther all busted up!
hahahah!
Hi Cap;

Humm well you got a lot of mileage out of the first set.
Hey buddy don't ya think it time to repair them again and
I do not mean with gray masking tape either. You got to watch just how high your flying and look a couple of miles down the road of life ya know. Especially a young fellow like you that got a lot of miles left in you. Give Jibber boy a treat or two too. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#6366 Nov 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ya Dr;
Weekend is here any special plans, think there maybe some snow coming to make a visit here and the nights here are now cold.
The black bears here have went into their dens for the winter, where the lil ones will be born for next spring. All the hummingbird I had this summer has flew the coop gone south I
think. Do still see the raccoons yet and a couple of red foxes.
Have a good one glad you came to see us on this thread you should come more often. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Wow, you must be livin' out in tha' woods, huh?? Luv!!

Location hidden

#6367 Nov 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you must be livin' out in tha' woods, huh?? Luv!!
Hi Dr;

LOL well some would call it the sticks or woods or just living on the edge. I live within spitting distance of very large mountains and the wild ones come in to feed and get water. I get the pleasure of watching and feeding some of them. I have the rub of nature in the raw and yet all the modern convinces of city life. Along with this came two very good educations that being nature and than the one of mankind, along with the book learning too. A gal like me gotten the very best of all worlds thanks to God's guiding me along that path and for that all the glory goes to God.
Ya see doc love, peace, compassion, understanding, patience, wisdom sometimes comes only thru the eyes of the beholder. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6368 Nov 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
Humm well you got a lot of mileage out of the first set.
Hey buddy don't ya think it time to repair them again and
I do not mean with gray masking tape either. You got to watch just how high your flying and look a couple of miles down the road of life ya know. Especially a young fellow like you that got a lot of miles left in you. Give Jibber boy a treat or two too. God bless loveya lil whispers.
I did(treats). Jibber is all set. Told him what you said before.
I don't think he likes my face too much right now. But he gave me his hand...that was good.
Young fella huh? LOL! You just keep tell'n me that, an I might start believ'n ya sis.
Spring will bring new life. I'll be ready for it too!
Love ya tight back!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6369 Nov 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you must be livin' out in tha' woods, huh?? Luv!!
How's the bayou been?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6370 Nov 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Thanks Senecus.
:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6371 Nov 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Senecus;
I been wondering what hide out you been hanging around in LOL Let me tell you tis always in the heart room for one more meaning you.
Here and there not gonna get it cause look at what we are missing out on here without you. It way past time and time you come in and enjoy with us. Really is not painful ya know. Unless love is not your bag of tea which I rarely doubt. How are the goats doin. Son needs to give some of ours away again. Hay is up too fourteen dollars a bale now around my area. Critters all doin fine here Doc not been rode in awhile, and think I might get a baby llama soon. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Naw, no pain, like I told The Cap'n I 'hover around' from time to time, like the spirit and check needs.

$14 a bushel is obscene ,need to buy bulk outside of region if you can.

My goats, sold a few, ones left doing well and they're the 'keepers'(breeding does and 1 wether). Lost my herd sire in March, die on his birthday no less!! He went happy , head in the feed bucket in the middle of chew. Probably cardiac, just like us, happens to them,too and , more so his breed(Fainters). May look to getting a young buck in spring but then, the girls could use a rest ;)

Good to learn things are moving along better for you and yours, have a great evening :)

Location hidden

#6372 Nov 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, no pain, like I told The Cap'n I 'hover around' from time to time, like the spirit and check needs.
My goats, sold a few, ones left doing well and they're the 'keepers'(breeding does and 1 wether). Lost my herd sire in March, die on his birthday no less!! He went happy , head in the feed bucket in the middle of chew. Probably cardiac, just like us, happens to them,too and , more so his breed(Fainters). May look to getting a young buck in spring but then, the girls could use a rest ;)
Good to learn things are moving along better for you and yours, have a great evening :)
Hi Senecus;

LOL I do not hover very good thru the threads. So will just wait right here for the next time you come thru. Sorry to hear you lost your herd sire so sudden. Some of mine that I lost due to old age I never replaced. I been downsizing abit of everything on this place getting rid of so much work to do to. The drought drove the prices out here thru the roof. Think this coming winter going to be a hard, cold and long one too. I already got heaters in the tanks to keep them from freezing at night. God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#6373 Nov 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did(treats). Jibber is all set. Told him what you said before.
I don't think he likes my face too much right now. But he gave me his hand...that was good.
Young fella huh? LOL! You just keep tell'n me that, an I might start believ'n ya sis.
Spring will bring new life. I'll be ready for it too!
Love ya tight back!
Hi Cap;

At least Jibber offered the hand. Expect He wondering what you been into. Tis good he got his treats too. Handsome devil he is.

I do not consider people our age as in old and woren out still got a lot of life in us yet. Humm guess you questioning that. LOL Hey the the fluff is in the pudding just look what you been doing riding that Goldwing. Cause that sure not no rocking chair ya know.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6374 Nov 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
At least Jibber offered the hand. Expect He wondering what you been into. Tis good he got his treats too. Handsome devil he is.
I do not consider people our age as in old and woren out still got a lot of life in us yet. Humm guess you questioning that. LOL Hey the the fluff is in the pudding just look what you been doing riding that Goldwing. Cause that sure not no rocking chair ya know.
God bless loveya lil whispers.
heh heh heh...
I get the point sis.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#6375 Nov 2, 2013
What's going on over here?

Location hidden

#6376 Nov 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh...
I get the point sis.

Just good ole boys playin with manly toys.
LOL and Cap this is no rocking chair ya know.LOL

Location hidden

#6377 Nov 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zsPjNYY5GvMXX
Just good ole boys playin with manly toys.
LOL and Cap this is no rocking chair ya know.LOL
It helps a lot ta be crazy ta know. LOL!
No...it ain't no rock'n chair sis.
I'll be back in it, soon as I can get it all back together.
Yer light'n fires ya know!
And yer right about the "blood brother" part. I'm real partial about it now.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6378 Nov 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Jack....

Sorry to hear your Male Fainting Goat passed.....Is the reason they faint because their blood pressure goes up so high (becasue they are scared) and they faint...I would think that would be bad for their Hearts....They are always in a state of PANIC...But they are still funny to watch....LOL

Good to see ya stopping in....Stay warm up there in PA......

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6379 Nov 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
What's going on over here?
Hey Buckeye....

We are all getting along....Wanna join?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6380 Nov 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It helps a lot ta be crazy ta know. LOL!
No...it ain't no rock'n chair sis.
I'll be back in it, soon as I can get it all back together.
Yer light'n fires ya know!
And yer right about the "blood brother" part. I'm real partial about it now.
Hey Cap'n

Can you do that in your Goldwing?

Do you have Native American in your Blood?...I do too.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6381 Nov 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I just finished along post to you, and something come along and ate me all up LOL. It might show up who knows.
Honey checkup went well, He has to go back again on Monday again.
He is on a heavy infection med due to his body does not do well in fighting infections. He back to ordering his favorite foods, newspapers and of course that soap he watches each day. Even cricket got him hollering too again.LOL
What is a southern church tea?? Tell me about it.
The more the merrier and you got to feel the love before you can spread it. God shall take my feet where he wants me to walk and show me the way tis no fear for he is always there. For me it is nice to see the posters come in and drop a word here and there one always knows that to share is to love and conversation is a good ice breaker too.
Have a good day maybe the other post will show. God bless loveya lil whispers
So the Long post went into the TWILIGHT ZONE...LOL

The "Southern Tea" was just some ladies at the church getting together (Fellowship)...It was fun....We wore hats also...Some women wore Camo and Duck Dynasty hats....Fun times

It has gotten cooler here...I like it cooler myself...I met a woman yesterday that had a German Rott...His name is Harley...He is 130 pounds...MoJoe is a German Rott and he weight 110 pounds now....I said "Can my Rott come and play with your Rott?....LOL

Have a great day Friend....Love ya

Location hidden

#6382 Nov 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Long post went into the TWILIGHT ZONE...LOL
The "Southern Tea" was just some ladies at the church getting together (Fellowship)...It was fun....We wore hats also...Some women wore Camo and Duck Dynasty hats....Fun times
It has gotten cooler here...I like it cooler myself...I met a woman yesterday that had a German Rott...His name is Harley...He is 130 pounds...MoJoe is a German Rott and he weight 110 pounds now....I said "Can my Rott come and play with your Rott?....LOL
Have a great day Friend....Love ya
Morning Epi;

Yes, something come along yesterday and decided it was just to tastey and comsumed me LOL. I better watch my backside better no tellin what might bite me. LOL Sounds like you had a good time especially with the hats. Those critters have a way of bringing people together.

Son came home yesterday he gotten another pick up. When he was a small tike it was trucks in the dirt and horny toads in the pockets and crawling in my lap with sticky sucker. And now it is being hugged by a bear of a man, big trucks he hit the three mile bridge and called said hey mom meet me out front going to take you for a fine ride.LOL It is a nice truck Epi got all the goodies.

It is cold here and the news is snow may be on it way to so I just wait and see what happens.Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6383 Nov 3, 2013
LW....Sent you a pic of our Southern Tea.....

Talk to ya later....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Clearwater 15,736
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusion x... 683,643
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 7 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Here For Now 619,690
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 983,101
What did O.J. Simpson do with the murder weapon... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Kyrie makes it OFFICIAL: he's SICK of LeBron!!! 7 hr Mirrormirorwall 2
More from around the web