Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6340 Nov 1, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Epi and Cap'n
Mam and Honey are home and I see she has written to both of you. Thank you for putting up with me getting in a state about them, but these are two very dear people who have taken me into their hearts and they into mine. The critters are fine and happy to see Mam and Honey.
I expect they will both want to rest and take things easy and that is just what they need to do.
Epi - I think that Cap'n will fit in very nicely on our friends sharing thread. DON'T YOU THINK.
WELCOME Cap'n.
I better get down to some work. I am so happy.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
YES....I do....

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6341 Nov 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I don't know what state you two are in, but I am sure it is better than I saw in the "takeoff' of these events...and I am thankful for that.
I felt so utterly useless, worthless, and helpless since your message. These folks are some wonderful people.
I am a little beside myself right now, but, when you are intimate with your GOD, you all tell him I am thankful in my heart too.
How heartfelt ,Cap'n :)

These ladies have been together for some time now, and share one another burden. Some call it "One-anothering". And together they lay their needs at the 'feet' of God, confident that he hears their supplications , and that "Father knows best".

I just follow along here, and ,like now,insert something now and then.

You'll "feel the love" here, stick 'round :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6342 Nov 1, 2013
I would be remiss,

...and a Great Day to All...

:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6343 Nov 1, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest Mam
Thank you so much for your email message. I tried from 7;00pm to 9:30 pm to reach you on the telephone but I did not have any luck. We had a storm of storms so that might have had something to do with it.
Please give Honey a huge big hug from me and an even bigger one for you Mam. The lady from the international call centre phoned me this morning at 6:00am to find out if I had heard anything. She tried so hard to get me through to you, but the storm was stronger than both of us. I phoned the international call centre in desperation and she was wonderful. I shall call her today and tell her that you are both safely home together again. I had her praying as well so you had a lot of people routing for you Mam.
I am sitting at my computer typing this to you and crying from relief. Shows you what a baby I am eh Mam but I am so happy that you are both home. And you say that the critters are all fine, just happy to see you!!!! Bless their hearts.
Well mam we can talk later have got to get on with work. Sending this with love over the ocean to you, Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I would have not been near that phone to answer it and that was why I wrote you no one their to man that phone. Remember I once told you I could shut this place down in a matter of minutes. I went portable in one simply prepacked hat box suitcase. And ya see God arranged that your call would not come thru and that sent you closer to prayer and closer to him in all of this. Think you been walking with me for awhile now gal. Never doubt that nothing is impossible with God cause as you can see everything came out just fine according to his plan.God bless loveya mam whispers

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6344 Nov 1, 2013
Senecus wrote:
I would be remiss,
...and a Great Day to All...
:)
Senecus - and a great day to you too.
Take care
C xx

Location hidden

#6345 Nov 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I would have not been near that phone to answer it and that was why I wrote you no one their to man that phone. Remember I once told you I could shut this place down in a matter of minutes. I went portable in one simply prepacked hat box suitcase. And ya see God arranged that your call would not come thru and that sent you closer to prayer and closer to him in all of this. Think you been walking with me for awhile now gal. Never doubt that nothing is impossible with God cause as you can see everything came out just fine according to his plan.God bless loveya mam whispers
Oh my Dearest Mam

You are always right in what you say. I shall be able to phone another time seeing that I was not able to get through last night. Save the money for the next call hey! what a good idea. Yes, God always sorts things out in his own way and sometimes we wonder why. Because he knows what he wants best to happen.

I always remember when all those people were nasty to us because they could not figure out how we got together (remember Mam) well God worked it all out for you and I in many, many ways. At the time I wondered what he was doing, but on reflection I can see what he wanted the outcome to be. And of course, his plan worked out just great.

Mam you and Honey must take it really careful and restful this coming weekend. Spend time together and pamper Honey.(Like let him babysit Cricket). He'll go mad I expect LOL. Tell him what I say. I expect he will have an answer for that!!!

Well the weekend is just about on us, PO and Bank meeting for my son tomorrow and then everything will have been put in place for him. I will be doing sammies tomorrow afternoon but I just take it slowly. Will most probably not see friend this weekend as have the chores to see to but I shall phone her tonight to find out how little (or rather, Big Boy Murray is doing). That is one calm puppy Mam. I never seen a puppy so calm. He takes everything in his stride and he is just so loved. Oh to be Murray!!! What bliss.

Send my best love to Honey and the family and the biggest love of all goes to you Mam. Thank you for everything and letting me "walk" with you.
God's speed
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6346 Nov 1, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
These ladies have been together for some time now, and share one another burden. Some call it "One-anothering". And together they lay their needs at the 'feet' of God, confident that he hears their supplications , and that "Father knows best".
Ya. Thanks Senecus.

Location hidden

#6347 Nov 1, 2013
Hi there Epi, Cap'n and Mam

I hope that you all have a really great weekend. Speak on Monday again. Headed home now.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6348 Nov 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Thank God Honey is well and LW is back home to take care of him.
There is a reason GOD has us all together....
Love to everyone
Morning Epi;

Honey goes back this afternoon for a follow up with regular doctor and double check on the meds too. LOL He is gripping very good sign cause he shall miss his soap. He will just have to catch it later this evening. Love to hear the man grip tis music to the heart. LOL Got us a warm sunshine day to do this too but is still cold here during the nights.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6349 Nov 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. It's all good now.
Thanks Cherianne!
Hi Cap;

LOL you bet your sweet pea buttons on that big 10-4,
Just hang on with us gals we show you how to dance,
I want to know what Jibber been doin. Cricket is a
mess She learned to tear just the very end of a newspaper
and bring it to me cause when she does I give her a treat.
Man, I tell ya this lil woman cricket know how to work her
lil deck of cards. LOL. The wonder of it all. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6350 Nov 1, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Senecus;

I been wondering what hide out you been hanging around in LOL Let me tell you tis always in the heart room for one more meaning you.
Here and there not gonna get it cause look at what we are missing out on here without you. It way past time and time you come in and enjoy with us. Really is not painful ya know. Unless love is not your bag of tea which I rarely doubt. How are the goats doin. Son needs to give some of ours away again. Hay is up too fourteen dollars a bale now around my area. Critters all doin fine here Doc not been rode in awhile, and think I might get a baby llama soon. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6351 Nov 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
LOL you bet your sweet pea buttons on that big 10-4,
Just hang on with us gals we show you how to dance,
I want to know what Jibber been doin. Cricket is a
mess She learned to tear just the very end of a newspaper
and bring it to me cause when she does I give her a treat.
Man, I tell ya this lil woman cricket know how to work her
lil deck of cards. LOL. The wonder of it all. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Sounds like you are being trained well LOL!
I haven't got ta visit with Jibber for the last few days y'know.
maybe I will later today.
he prolly thinks I done up and hoisted anchor fer the beyond!

Location hidden

#6352 Nov 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are being trained well LOL!
I haven't got ta visit with Jibber for the last few days y'know.
maybe I will later today.
he prolly thinks I done up and hoisted anchor fer the beyond!
LOL well trained ya say. LOL Just think it had not been for Jibber you probably never came across meeting me. Because was your jibber sittin up in that avatar that caught my attention. Now do not know if that is a blessing or a curse for ya. LOL Naw think Jibber thinks you probably out somewhere working on one of those interesting projects. You know one of those rebuild jobs made of pure steel undestructable. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6353 Nov 1, 2013

Location hidden

#6354 Nov 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL well trained ya say. LOL Just think it had not been for Jibber you probably never came across meeting me. Because was your jibber sittin up in that avatar that caught my attention. Now do not know if that is a blessing or a curse for ya. LOL Naw think Jibber thinks you probably out somewhere working on one of those interesting projects. You know one of those rebuild jobs made of pure steel undestructable. God bless loveya lil whispers.
heh heh heh...
Yes ya do to know!
I'll be sure ta see the swab tomorrow.
Things are easing off for ya I hope sis.

Location hidden

#6356 Nov 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh...
Yes ya do to know!
I'll be sure ta see the swab tomorrow.
Things are easing off for ya I hope sis.

I got my driver's licenses renewed today guess
who going to have abit of fun. LOL

(((Jibber Smooch lil sure loves ya cause your a loveable critter)))
Cap he is a keeper ya know.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6357 Nov 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MHuIEl2-lzsXX
Hi Honey!! Nite!

Location hidden

#6358 Nov 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MHuIEl2-lzsXX
LOL! Ya I know.
Try ta stay away from the poles will ya?

Location hidden

#6359 Nov 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Honey!! Nite!
Hi ya Dr;

Weekend is here any special plans, think there maybe some snow coming to make a visit here and the nights here are now cold.
The black bears here have went into their dens for the winter, where the lil ones will be born for next spring. All the hummingbird I had this summer has flew the coop gone south I
think. Do still see the raccoons yet and a couple of red foxes.
Have a good one glad you came to see us on this thread you should come more often. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6360 Nov 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Ya I know.
Try ta stay away from the poles will ya?
LOL Cap this gal does not own a set of wings ya know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Thinking 49,003
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 7 min Aussie Kev 2,084
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Steve III 646,716
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Steve III 44,702
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 1 hr gaurav 13
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 105,635
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr VIKING 971,737
More from around the web