Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6320 Oct 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Anxiously awaiting ANY news from LW.
Good Morning BT42 Cap'n

I have not heard anything but I think that she knows that we will want news as soon as possible. She said that there is no one manning the phone so if we have not heard anything by the time I go home tonight, I shall try calling her from home. Every hour I am saying prayers that whatever the outcome Mam will handle it.

Cap'n she is such a special person and has helped me so much and she became my Mam. She has a heart of gold.

Please God look after both of them.
God's speed.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6321 Oct 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherianne....
I also got LW's message.....Prayers going up for her and Honey
I live right across the BIG POND from you...on the East Coast of the USA....YES....It gets really HOT but worse than the heat is the HUMIDITY....If you know Degrees...it can get 90 Plus degrees all summer with 95 percent humidity....Thank GOd we have Air conditioning....I think you said SA has trouble with their power so you probably have "rolling black outs" don't you?
MojJe is sleeping with his head hanging over the couch now....Tough Life
Keep praying for LW....
God Bless
Hi Epi

Have you perhaps heard anything about Mam and Honey? I am going to wait until tonight after work and if we still have not heard anything, then I am going to take a chance and phone. She said the phone is not being manned but I will try.

Take care and God's speed.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6322 Oct 30, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning BT42 Cap'n
I have not heard anything but I think that she knows that we will want news as soon as possible. She said that there is no one manning the phone so if we have not heard anything by the time I go home tonight, I shall try calling her from home. Every hour I am saying prayers that whatever the outcome Mam will handle it.
Cap'n she is such a special person and has helped me so much and she became my Mam. She has a heart of gold.
Please God look after both of them.
God's speed.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
I know. I worry for them.
Thank you sis.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6323 Oct 31, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Have you perhaps heard anything about Mam and Honey? I am going to wait until tonight after work and if we still have not heard anything, then I am going to take a chance and phone. She said the phone is not being manned but I will try.
Take care and God's speed.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
No...I haven't heard....

Probably a good idea to give her a call tonight....

Love to ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6324 Oct 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sis.
Hey Cap'n

Hopefully we will hear soon....

Location hidden

#6325 Oct 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...I haven't heard....
Love to ya
Hi Epi

Yes I will try after 7:00pm tonight (SA time)and see if I am able to reach her. I am very concerned about both of them.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6326 Oct 31, 2013
Hi Epi and Cap'n,

Still have heard nothing and now I am starting to get worried. Epi who will feed the critters when she is not at home and the little Tea Cup baby, Cricket? I wish we would get some news ..... Still praying.

God's speed
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6327 Oct 31, 2013
Hi Cap'n and Epi

I will phone after 7:00am tonight and see what I can find out. And if I do find out anything I shall leave a message here on the Friends thread. I do not have Cap'n email address so will leave a message on here. If you do not hear from me then you know that I was unable to speak to her.

It is nearly going home time (and it is pouring with rain, and thunder and lightning) so should be fun in the traffic. LOL Another 45 minutes and I shall be out of here headed for home.

Keep praying.
God's speed
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6328 Oct 31, 2013
Epi,Cap,Cherianne;

Check your e mails and PM
Have sent you all messages
Thank you so much for keeping
Him in prayer and the candle
burning for us both.
God bless you always.
loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6329 Oct 31, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Epi and Cap'n,
Still have heard nothing and now I am starting to get worried. Epi who will feed the critters when she is not at home and the little Tea Cup baby, Cricket? I wish we would get some news ..... Still praying.
God's speed
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Worry not over the critters, because all I have to do is pick up the phone and have all kinds of help. I have neighbors who willing look after my place and the critter too. Critter done just fine while we was away from them but happy to see us once again. We both happy to be home together once again. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6330 Oct 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...I haven't heard....
Love to ya
Hi Epi;

Had no way to get message to anyone as did not have a computer.
The hospital could sure use a good cook. The food's way to bland.
We both home again together that what is really important to us.
Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6331 Oct 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sis.
Hi Cap;
All one has to do is go away from the comfort's of home but keep the key to appricate those comfort's. But both back home together once again. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6332 Oct 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
All one has to do is go away from the comfort's of home but keep the key to appricate those comfort's. But both back home together once again. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Ya. I don't know what state you two are in, but I am sure it is better than I saw in the "takeoff' of these events...and I am thankful for that.
I felt so utterly useless, worthless, and helpless since your message. These folks are some wonderful people.
I am a little beside myself right now, but, when you are intimate with your GOD, you all tell him I am thankful in my heart too.

Location hidden

#6333 Oct 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I don't know what state you two are in, but I am sure it is better than I saw in the "takeoff' of these events...and I am thankful for that.
I felt so utterly useless, worthless, and helpless since your message. These folks are some wonderful people.
I am a little beside myself right now, but, when you are intimate with your GOD, you all tell him I am thankful in my heart too.
Hi Cap;

We done this type of walk many many times in the past twenty years.
So far with the Grace and Love from God we come back home together.
You kept that candle of hope burning for us so is no reason to feel as you do. I agree with you about the wonderful people and want you to be a part of that. My God already knows you and all about your heart. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6334 Oct 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Worry not over the critters, because all I have to do is pick up the phone and have all kinds of help. I have neighbors who willing look after my place and the critter too. Critter done just fine while we was away from them but happy to see us once again. We both happy to be home together once again. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers loveya lil whispers.
Dearest Mam

Thank you so much for your email message. I tried from 7;00pm to 9:30 pm to reach you on the telephone but I did not have any luck. We had a storm of storms so that might have had something to do with it.

Please give Honey a huge big hug from me and an even bigger one for you Mam. The lady from the international call centre phoned me this morning at 6:00am to find out if I had heard anything. She tried so hard to get me through to you, but the storm was stronger than both of us. I phoned the international call centre in desperation and she was wonderful. I shall call her today and tell her that you are both safely home together again. I had her praying as well so you had a lot of people routing for you Mam.

I am sitting at my computer typing this to you and crying from relief. Shows you what a baby I am eh Mam but I am so happy that you are both home. And you say that the critters are all fine, just happy to see you!!!! Bless their hearts.

Well mam we can talk later have got to get on with work. Sending this with love over the ocean to you, Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6335 Oct 31, 2013
Morning Epi and Cap'n

Mam and Honey are home and I see she has written to both of you. Thank you for putting up with me getting in a state about them, but these are two very dear people who have taken me into their hearts and they into mine. The critters are fine and happy to see Mam and Honey.

I expect they will both want to rest and take things easy and that is just what they need to do.

Epi - I think that Cap'n will fit in very nicely on our friends sharing thread. DON'T YOU THINK.

WELCOME Cap'n.

I better get down to some work. I am so happy.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6336 Oct 31, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Epi and Cap'n
Mam and Honey are home and I see she has written to both of you. Thank you for putting up with me getting in a state about them, but these are two very dear people who have taken me into their hearts and they into mine. The critters are fine and happy to see Mam and Honey.
I expect they will both want to rest and take things easy and that is just what they need to do.
Epi - I think that Cap'n will fit in very nicely on our friends sharing thread. DON'T YOU THINK.
WELCOME Cap'n.
I better get down to some work. I am so happy.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Ya. It's all good now.
Thanks Cherianne!

Location hidden

#6337 Nov 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. It's all good now.
Thanks Cherianne!
Hi there Cap'n

Yes, it is all good now. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Life is good to us and so is the Lord.

God's speed.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6338 Nov 1, 2013
Morning Friends....

Thank God Honey is well and LW is back home to take care of him.

There is a reason GOD has us all together....

Love to everyone

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6339 Nov 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is touching BT....God sees your Heart also!

Hope you have a Great day today...

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 2,812
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MADA 119,285
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jake999 46,220
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 4 hr Byscotty69 12
man for anal play and jerking for woman on skyp... 7 hr oldhorny 1
filters on the new "USAJOBS.gov" site is REAL C... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Michael 679,315
More from around the web