“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6299 Oct 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Black Thunder 42
Nice to see you are here and keeping Mam Whispers company. I live very far from USA and your days are my nights and vice versa so Mam and I just leave posts for one another.
Cheers and have a good day/night/morning/whatever
Cherianne
xxxx
Thanks! Nice to meet you also.

Location hidden

#6300 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I working thru the post backward this morning maybe that will slow things down right LOL. By the looks of that weather map you going to get hammered with some snow. To think I once played with the idea of moving to Montana but when I seen the tempts I changed that brain wave. It gets brrrrrrrr in that place too. Human huh mankind hunted for the perfect place and condition since the very beginning and the answer is there is none.LOL
Ya. I have seen entire valleys disappear under snow in Montana.
Not for me! I have heard of a "perfect" place in the Himalayas, but it is kept secret.

Location hidden

#6301 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Retirement LOL what a joke on me LOL. Hey my momma never give me no retirement education but come to think of it was a lot of things my momma sorta omitted. LOL Kind of like feeling around in the dark and running into someone else who borrowed your favorite slippers. That world war 11 sure produced some whopper baby boomers cause there four of us now wondering around on this thread and oh yea that includes you Ha Ha.
Son got that 32 foot cargo trailer and he due to come in sometime today and guess better have on my waders cause know he going to fill me full of his adventure he been on. Expect he have me on a hunt for another truck too. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Heh heh heh...
Right back at'cha sis.

Location hidden

#6302 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6e6LF3TnregXX
Humm think I found your retirement plan here.
Forgive me just messin with you abit. LOL
hahah!

Location hidden

#6303 Oct 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh...I see...What was your favorite state you passed through?
Goldwings are COOL.....Nice Bikes
I see you live in Ohio....I am from Ohio also....What part?
I go back to visit about twice a year. My husband and I moved to SC to take care of my elderly Father 10 years ago. Since you are a Pirate...this area was where Blackbeard lived....Might be some Pirate gold out there somewhere....:-)
Talk to ya later
It's hard to put a finger on any exact spot ta call "favorite".
I do prefer the western states though.
Pirate- Hahah! We used ta search for the Dutchman's treasure...never turned anything up though.
I live about 80 miles NW of Columbus now.
Later Epi...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6304 Oct 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey Cherianne..
Take care of yourself Friend....Hope everything is going well.
Will talk to ya later
Morning Epi

I am trying very hard to look after myself LOL

We are having dreadful weather, rain and thunder showers and lightening and everything is covered in water. I think my legs are growing moss on them ha ha

Just having my breakfast, tea and a cheese roll before I get down to some work.

Have a great day Epi take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6305 Oct 28, 2013
Good Morning Mam

What does the Doctor have to say about your Honey? Please let me know as he was there yesterday and you wanted answers.

Take care will pop back in later.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6306 Oct 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks! Nice to meet you also.
Hi there Black Thunder 42 (Cap)

I hope that you enjoy being on this thread. Mam Whispers is an absolute hoot and makes everyone laugh with her stories. Very entertaining.

Take care
C

Location hidden

#6307 Oct 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Black Thunder 42 (Cap)
I hope that you enjoy being on this thread. Mam Whispers is an absolute hoot and makes everyone laugh with her stories. Very entertaining.
Take care
C
Aye!
You take care too!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6308 Oct 29, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning Mam
What does the Doctor have to say about your Honey? Please let me know as he was there yesterday and you wanted answers.
Take care will pop back in later.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hey Cherianne....

LW said the doctors office called and rescheduled.....

Later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6309 Oct 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to put a finger on any exact spot ta call "favorite".
I do prefer the western states though.
Pirate- Hahah! We used ta search for the Dutchman's treasure...never turned anything up though.
I live about 80 miles NW of Columbus now.
Later Epi...
You've had an exciting life haven't you?....

I was born in Akron Ohio (125 miles North of Columbus)...So you are probably 40 some miles West of it....I really miss Amish Country...Hand made gifts and GOOD Down home Amish Cooking....Mmmmm

Do ya LOVE Ohio Winters?....I don't...LOL

Have a great day Cap'n

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6310 Oct 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Moring Epi;
I keep on whispering that SoS. LOL
Looks like this world got just a bit small LOL how I love it all cause you and cap from the same stomping grounds.
I can well understand why he shows up at your place sounds like he looking for some campionship with Mojoe. Especially being alone like that.Maybe in time you shall catch his name.
Sounds like she had a wonderful Birthday, Will they make you a copy so you can look back years from now cause she growing really fast in my opinion. I enjoy watching this all unfold in front of me. I watched them grow thru your pictures you sent me. Thanks for sharing them with me.
This weekend was like a whirlwind LOL This morning started off running the same way got all ready to get honey to the Doctor and the phone rang and another whirlwind came in his Doctor is down sick so was a reschedule again. His Doctor is in a battle with Cancer. So is most understandable when she does not feel up to it all. Connection will be made in time between them as he been under her for quite awhile. Think I just squeeze in a nap since this has occurred and let honey watch his soaps. LOL The wonder of it all.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
I put red hearts on everyones post from yesterday.....LOL

Man was it FOGGY when I first got up....But seeing the moon shine through it was beautiful.

I haven't saw the doggie for awhile now....I don't know if they tie him up now when he goes out. He doesn't come over on our porch....:-(...Hope he is OK.

Enjoy your day Friend....Will talk to ya later...Luv

Location hidden

#6311 Oct 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cherianne....
LW said the doctors office called and rescheduled.....
Later
Hey Epi

Thanks for letting me know. I did not see that. I know that she was wanting some answers and I do not blame her.

My son has not been that well either. He comes in from work and he just collapsed on his bed and falls asleep without having anything to eat. I am going to get some vitamin tablets and see if those don't give him some energy. Vitamin B12 I know is a good one so perhaps I shall get that and a multi vitamin.

Also it is nearing the end of the year and he is due his annual leave in December. It is the hottest month of our year and the heat can make you very tired-out. Best to be on leave when the temps are up to 35 degrees and climbing. Being in the office is not much fun during December.

Where you are Epi do you get very high temps like 32 and 35 degrees?

Not much of summer has shown up here as yet. We had two hottish days and then the spring storms started and since then it has stormed every day from lunch time to dinner time and later. Also been chilly. Not normal weather for this time of the year. Mind you it usually rains on Christmas afternoon and of course New Years eve without fail.

Oh well Epi, let me get back to work. It is only Tuesday and Friday is a bit far off to get excited about it now.

Take care and say Hello to Mojoe from me. How is his bulldog/pitt-bull friend. I forget what "make" it is. Lol Sorry!

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6312 Oct 29, 2013
Good Morning Mam, Cap'n and Epi and whoever might pop in.

Hope that you all have a great day. We are reaching late afternoon now so in about 1.5 hours it will be time to tackle the heavy traffic for the homeward bound journey. I remember now why I leave home before the sun comes up, to miss the heavy traffic. It is like "downtown Baghdad" on a bad day. Anyway has to be done.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6313 Oct 29, 2013
Cherianne,Epi,Cap;

Check your e mail or PM left a message.
Love to you all,God bless you each always.
Loveya mam-lil whispers

Location hidden

#6314 Oct 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had an exciting life haven't you?....
I was born in Akron Ohio (125 miles North of Columbus)...So you are probably 40 some miles West of it....I really miss Amish Country...Hand made gifts and GOOD Down home Amish Cooking....Mmmmm
Do ya LOVE Ohio Winters?....I don't...LOL
Have a great day Cap'n
Yeah...life has been a learning experience.
No...I sure don't like the winters here. 70 deg. would suit me just fine year round. LOL!
You have a great day too Epi.

Location hidden

#6315 Oct 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Cherianne,Epi,Cap;
Check your e mail or PM left a message.
Love to you all,God bless you each always.
Loveya mam-lil whispers
Hey Mam

Got your email.
God's speed dear one.

Sending this with love and prayers over the ocean to both of you.

Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6316 Oct 30, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Epi
Thanks for letting me know. I did not see that. I know that she was wanting some answers and I do not blame her.
My son has not been that well either. He comes in from work and he just collapsed on his bed and falls asleep without having anything to eat. I am going to get some vitamin tablets and see if those don't give him some energy. Vitamin B12 I know is a good one so perhaps I shall get that and a multi vitamin.
Also it is nearing the end of the year and he is due his annual leave in December. It is the hottest month of our year and the heat can make you very tired-out. Best to be on leave when the temps are up to 35 degrees and climbing. Being in the office is not much fun during December.
Where you are Epi do you get very high temps like 32 and 35 degrees?
Not much of summer has shown up here as yet. We had two hottish days and then the spring storms started and since then it has stormed every day from lunch time to dinner time and later. Also been chilly. Not normal weather for this time of the year. Mind you it usually rains on Christmas afternoon and of course New Years eve without fail.
Oh well Epi, let me get back to work. It is only Tuesday and Friday is a bit far off to get excited about it now.
Take care and say Hello to Mojoe from me. How is his bulldog/pitt-bull friend. I forget what "make" it is. Lol Sorry!
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne....

I also got LW's message.....Prayers going up for her and Honey

I live right across the BIG POND from you...on the East Coast of the USA....YES....It gets really HOT but worse than the heat is the HUMIDITY....If you know Degrees...it can get 90 Plus degrees all summer with 95 percent humidity....Thank GOd we have Air conditioning....I think you said SA has trouble with their power so you probably have "rolling black outs" don't you?

MojJe is sleeping with his head hanging over the couch now....Tough Life

Keep praying for LW....

God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6317 Oct 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...life has been a learning experience.
No...I sure don't like the winters here. 70 deg. would suit me just fine year round. LOL!
You have a great day too Epi.
:-)

Location hidden

#6318 Oct 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherianne....
I also got LW's message.....Prayers going up for her and Honey
I live right across the BIG POND from you...on the East Coast of the USA....YES....It gets really HOT but worse than the heat is the HUMIDITY....If you know Degrees...it can get 90 Plus degrees all summer with 95 percent humidity....Thank GOd we have Air conditioning....I think you said SA has trouble with their power so you probably have "rolling black outs" don't you?
MojJe is sleeping with his head hanging over the couch now....Tough Life
Keep praying for LW....
God Bless
Hi Epi

Yes - keep praying. She is such a wonderful person.

We have a very dry hot summer. Our South Coast of Natal gets humidity like you are talking about. Our summers on the Highveld are very dry. Veld fires are a daily occurrence. We have very bad storms as well in the summer. Lightning and thunder. 95% humidity is very high Epi.
Scruff cannot stand the thunder and he stands in the middle of the lawn and growls and barks at the thunder. He also barks and growls at airplanes that fly over from Lanseria International airport. He is a "nutter" for sure.

Mojoe sounds like he is really having a tough life, bless his heart. Has his mate from over the road been around lately?

Yes Epi, we have "Load Shedding" as there is not enough electricity. The "powers that be" did not calculate correctly. Least said ........ So we have every second day 4 hours without power. The winters are worse than the summers because in summer we can braai (BBQ) outside and the weather is great, but winter is darn cold and braaing is not an option. This has been going on for a few years and they don't seem able to get it right. I am not surprised........ living on the edge of beyond.

Well keep praying for Mam and her Honey.
Have a great day and take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pegasus 271,278
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 837,338
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 12 min David play boy 84
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min truth 589,475
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min lil whispers 612,146
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,455
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rosa_Winkel 4,160
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr lisw 176,826
More from around the web