Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6279 Oct 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Thanks for the tip with the pillow under my feet. I have tried it and my feet do not get as sore as they have been with the cramps. I will continue with this.
Hope you had a nice weekend. Our was okay but it rained just about all the time. The spring rains.
I will try and get an email to you today as I want to tell you what I have decided about the one med.
Sending love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

Well, LOL here I sit waiting for the sun to get up.LOL and my rooster is still in bed. Hey I am a good cluccker but that crowing is for him. LOL.

Oh this weekend was like going to a shopping mall and you know what a dislike I have for them and beauty shops yuck stinky joints ya know.
Everyone was fussin around think weather change was the cause and effect.
Anyway I got my goal post moved several times by theses bunch of clowns and I bounce right along that bumpy road. Had one hollering for Taco's, another one hangin on my shirt tail to go find him a newspaper,another one on the phone hollering you should have come with me, another with her teeth around my slipper wanting to play and another hollering need a hot water heater. Where is my bag I going on vacation. LOL That was this week end.

Glad to hear the pillow lent you a helping hand and hope you are getting better. I expect the damp weather does not help much either but of course it summer their for you so may not be too bad. Expecting a storm to come pay a visit here or so the news people are saying.

Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6280 Oct 28, 2013
Double posted think even my mouse needs a vacation cause it not working well either. Think I need to retire it and get a new one.LOL what next???? LOL

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6281 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne;
Well, LOL here I sit waiting for the sun to get up.LOL and my rooster is still in bed. Hey I am a good cluccker but that crowing is for him. LOL.
Oh this weekend was like going to a shopping mall and you know what a dislike I have for them and beauty shops yuck stinky joints ya know.
Everyone was fussin around think weather change was the cause and effect.
Anyway I got my goal post moved several times by theses bunch of clowns and I bounce right along that bumpy road. Had one hollering for Taco's, another one hangin on my shirt tail to go find him a newspaper,another one on the phone hollering you should have come with me, another with her teeth around my slipper wanting to play and another hollering need a hot water heater. Where is my bag I going on vacation. LOL That was this week end.
Glad to hear the pillow lent you a helping hand and hope you are getting better. I expect the damp weather does not help much either but of course it summer their for you so may not be too bad. Expecting a storm to come pay a visit here or so the news people are saying.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Hi there Mam

I just got off the phone from the Pharmacy and I was speaking to their Natural Division. They say that I must take Kali Phos and vitamin B so when things have settled down and it is not pay day, I am hoping to get there and get some of this. Apparently vitamin B is excellent for this so ........

Very cold today and it is still raining. No sight of our summer as yet. Taking its time.

Have a great day Mam, and I am sending this with love over the ocean
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6282 Oct 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...It's cold and windy in Ohio. Not a lot different than the Sonora when they're cold right now.
I working thru the post backward this morning maybe that will slow things down right LOL. By the looks of that weather map you going to get hammered with some snow. To think I once played with the idea of moving to Montana but when I seen the tempts I changed that brain wave. It gets brrrrrrrr in that place too. Human huh mankind hunted for the perfect place and condition since the very beginning and the answer is there is none.LOL

Location hidden

#6283 Oct 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hi there Mam
I just got off the phone from the Pharmacy and I was speaking to their Natural Division. They say that I must take Kali Phos and vitamin B so when things have settled down and it is not pay day, I am hoping to get there and get some of this. Apparently vitamin B is excellent for this so ........
Very cold today and it is still raining. No sight of our summer as yet. Taking its time.
Have a great day Mam, and I am sending this with love over the ocean
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

As I told you do not know if you could get those herbals over there as you and I have found to be true live in two different world but got the same heart beat ya know. Just remember what we went thru together over the mail service between here and there almost three month wait just for a package. If it is natural I do not think it would hurt you but stay on your meds too. Follow the road map the Doctor layed out for you to get better.Hope you can get your hands on some relief from that pain.

Honey goes to the Doctor today too and I want some sound advise and some sound answers you know me I never leave a rock unturned when it comes to him. LoL I probably have him hollering at me before this day is over with too.LOL
God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6284 Oct 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaahahahah!
Yeah! How ya like this retirement stuff!?
Retirement LOL what a joke on me LOL. Hey my momma never give me no retirement education but come to think of it was a lot of things my momma sorta omitted. LOL Kind of like feeling around in the dark and running into someone else who borrowed your favorite slippers. That world war 11 sure produced some whopper baby boomers cause there four of us now wondering around on this thread and oh yea that includes you Ha Ha.

Son got that 32 foot cargo trailer and he due to come in sometime today and guess better have on my waders cause know he going to fill me full of his adventure he been on. Expect he have me on a hunt for another truck too. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6285 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
As I told you do not know if you could get those herbals over there as you and I have found to be true live in two different world but got the same heart beat ya know. Just remember what we went thru together over the mail service between here and there almost three month wait just for a package. If it is natural I do not think it would hurt you but stay on your meds too. Follow the road map the Doctor layed out for you to get better.Hope you can get your hands on some relief from that pain.
Honey goes to the Doctor today too and I want some sound advise and some sound answers you know me I never leave a rock unturned when it comes to him. LoL I probably have him hollering at me before this day is over with too.LOL
He Mam,

I am not going off the meds that the Dr prescribed, I am looking for something natural to take in its place before I do something like that. I could not manage with the pain at night. I just thought perhaps I could supplement by taking natural remedies and then ONE DAY I could take the natural meds and leave the prescription meds. Just me thinking allowed I think. Do not worry Mam, I know my limitations.

I know that the Drs need to give you answers and you will get them out of them, if it is the last thing that you do LOL.

Have a good day Mam and keep me posted and what the Doc says about Honey.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#6286 Oct 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
He Mam,
I am not going off the meds that the Dr prescribed, I am looking for something natural to take in its place before I do something like that. I could not manage with the pain at night. I just thought perhaps I could supplement by taking natural remedies and then ONE DAY I could take the natural meds and leave the prescription meds. Just me thinking allowed I think. Do not worry Mam, I know my limitations.
I know that the Drs need to give you answers and you will get them out of them, if it is the last thing that you do LOL.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Ello Cherianne, you's rememeber me an Donkey?

I's hope you's doing very well!

Location hidden

#6287 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Honey been on oxy all the time for past 20 years with me right under his feet. Take him back to his Doc Monday as he not feeling his chipper self. Get to the bottom of things and address them and do what is best for him.
My bunch of clowns are scattered all over the place. Been two months since seen the youngest grandson and he finally come to get his G momma fix.LOL And that fix was a taco dinner with me last night. LOL what a thing for him to want. huh. Son in law and him return to Texas to return to work today.
Son in Texas with the oldest grandson. Went to purchase a large truck and trailer for use around here but the truck deal fell on it face so today he goes to see about the trailer. He probably be home tomorrow with tons of news of this trip.
Thank goodness for phones cause always one of them ringin my bells LoL so really not all the far apart. Anyway the clan is all doin well.
Give a Happy Birthday to her from us. By the pictures she sure has grown. Man time just seems to float away like the cloud theses days.
Did you get results done on the well? Kinda wondering about that ya know. Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hey Epi;

Brought this post forward where you at this morning I been in here counting the buddies and not found you yet.

Did you ever find out what the name of the bull dog is that comes and does Mojoe a number LOL I got a dog who comes and marks territory every morning and night until I get up that six foot fense around here. Think next spring if I get the fense up will try my hand at letting some wild roses grow and climb up on it.

What month will they start to put in the crops near where you are in those fields again?? Have you given Christmas any plans yet??

No trick or treaters I expect again this year too far off the main candy path. Think I make up some packets for the lil ones I know and just do a delivery.

Son bring the cargo trailer home today and will return to work tomorrow and the rest think are coming in again next week end so guess I should lace up the track shoes again but first take a couple of naps before that.

Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6288 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hey Mam

I have just sent you an email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6289 Oct 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
He Mam,
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Always do what is best for you cause only you know how you feel. I know you do some long hours at work and in my eyes your bosses have a gem in there hands in you cause all the extras you do. Remember you made that long office move too without rest what a project that was. Just want what is best for you is all. Sure be glad when that Christmas vacation arrives for you too time off can make a big plus in how the body feels. Have a good day. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6290 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Always do what is best for you cause only you know how you feel. I know you do some long hours at work and in my eyes your bosses have a gem in there hands in you cause all the extras you do. Remember you made that long office move too without rest what a project that was. Just want what is best for you is all. Sure be glad when that Christmas vacation arrives for you too time off can make a big plus in how the body feels. Have a good day. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

I have been granted from night of 20th and return on the 6th Jan. Cannot wait. Looking forward to a rest Mam. When a person gets to nearly sixty years old you need to take things a bit easy don't you think? Son is getting his leave for the same time and some extra so it will nice to have the company and to do some nice things together. My friend does not get leave as she went overseas in June this year, so she gets to work through the Christmas break, but I am sure that we can set up some days that she will be able to come along with us.

Love to you Mam.
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6291 Oct 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaahahahah!
Yeah! How ya like this retirement stuff!?

Humm think I found your retirement plan here.
Forgive me just messin with you abit. LOL

Location hidden

#6292 Oct 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
I have been granted from night of 20th and return on the 6th Jan. Cannot wait. Looking forward to a rest Mam. When a person gets to nearly sixty years old you need to take things a bit easy don't you think? Son is getting his leave for the same time and some extra so it will nice to have the company and to do some nice things together. My friend does not get leave as she went overseas in June this year, so she gets to work through the Christmas break, but I am sure that we can set up some days that she will be able to come along with us.
Love to you Mam.
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

This is good news cause know it been along haul for you with everything from a-z time for some r and r. Hey your a baby boomer they do not think about age just what their going to get into next LOL. I reverted back to a second childhood. Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww here I come LOL. I like that saying you come along way baby. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6293 Oct 28, 2013
Someone better call search and recue Epi where are you and what are you into this am. Loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6294 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
This is good news cause know it been along haul for you with everything from a-z time for some r and r. Hey your a baby boomer they do not think about age just what their going to get into next LOL. I reverted back to a second childhood. Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww here I come LOL. I like that saying you come along way baby. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Yes Mam, not long to go before the r and r happens for for us. Looking forward to it very much.

Love to you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6295 Oct 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Someone better call search and recue Epi where are you and what are you into this am. Loveya lil whispers.
Got your S.O.S

LOL.....

Sorry....Some mornings I forget to stop by....We left early this morning for some errands.

No...still haven't heard the dogs name yet....e didn't come over this morning. I feel sorry for him...they leave him in their place for 10 hours by himself....

Mt son did a youtube video of my granddaughters birthday....She was enjoying opening all her presents....So cute

You had a busy weekend...didn't you?

Well....Will talk to you tomorrow....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6296 Oct 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I never lived in NM. I trucked all 48 for years, and got to know a lot of folks all over the country.
All I (personally) ride is Goldwings. I'm "spoiled" y'see.
About all I use is on 2 wheels anymore.
Ya. You too Epi!
Ahhh...I see...What was your favorite state you passed through?

Goldwings are COOL.....Nice Bikes

I see you live in Ohio....I am from Ohio also....What part?

I go back to visit about twice a year. My husband and I moved to SC to take care of my elderly Father 10 years ago. Since you are a Pirate...this area was where Blackbeard lived....Might be some Pirate gold out there somewhere....:-)

Talk to ya later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6297 Oct 28, 2013
Hey Cherianne..

Take care of yourself Friend....Hope everything is going well.

Will talk to ya later

Location hidden

#6298 Oct 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your S.O.S
LOL.....
Sorry....Some mornings I forget to stop by....We left early this morning for some errands.
No...still haven't heard the dogs name yet....e didn't come over this morning. I feel sorry for him...they leave him in their place for 10 hours by himself....
Mt son did a youtube video of my granddaughters birthday....She was enjoying opening all her presents....So cute
You had a busy weekend...didn't you?
Well....Will talk to you tomorrow....Love ya
Moring Epi;

I keep on whispering that SoS. LOL
Looks like this world got just a bit small LOL how I love it all cause you and cap from the same stomping grounds.

I can well understand why he shows up at your place sounds like he looking for some campionship with Mojoe. Especially being alone like that.Maybe in time you shall catch his name.

Sounds like she had a wonderful Birthday, Will they make you a copy so you can look back years from now cause she growing really fast in my opinion. I enjoy watching this all unfold in front of me. I watched them grow thru your pictures you sent me. Thanks for sharing them with me.

This weekend was like a whirlwind LOL This morning started off running the same way got all ready to get honey to the Doctor and the phone rang and another whirlwind came in his Doctor is down sick so was a reschedule again. His Doctor is in a battle with Cancer. So is most understandable when she does not feel up to it all. Connection will be made in time between them as he been under her for quite awhile. Think I just squeeze in a nap since this has occurred and let honey watch his soaps. LOL The wonder of it all.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 877,546
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Lyndi 177,843
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 41,127
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min confrinting with ... 603,118
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min sangili karuppan 7,612
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min Gary Coaldigger 7,899
The Christian Atheist debate 53 min too lazy to log in 3,778
More from around the web