Friends who want to share daily livin...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6260 Oct 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ricky.....
:-)
Hi Epiiphany!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6261 Oct 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Epiiphany!
Hey Ricky

Youuuuu Rannnnng.....:-)

How r u doin?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6262 Oct 26, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Epi
You are funny. A southern accent for Mojoe.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
LOL....This morning the dog from across the street was on our front porch early (still dark out) and when I opened the door...I saw something really funny.....He was humping MoJoe's head....It didn't bother Mo....I brought him in and told the doggie to go on home....LOL...Dogs are Funny

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6263 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
It is early here and I still waiting on the slow poke sun to get up. It been cool here too, Our frost already come and got it all here. Put it to sleep for the winter. I sure glad I decided to close down the outside early this year.
I put all new pillows in the lil ones beds and not heard a peep out of none of them they are tuning into late sleepers again this winter. They like lil inch worms on the pillow under the blanket.
Awee how do ya spell comfort LOL Spoiled they are. Would not have it any other way.
Well southern accent as long as you give out the treat he will tell you anything you want to know. LOL. He probably hunting Mojoe to play too.
No plans for the weekend. I picked up another supply yesterday of meds for honey. I told the drug store wait minute one missing(as I always check each med) and was told they had to order more in so today another trip to get that one. Glad I had extra on hand for him do not trust drug store to far seems like they always short somewhere. I just not gonna have shortage on my watch.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Brrr...It is cold here tody. Our backroom was an addition and it is not insulated very well. In the summer I had to put fans back there and now I'll have to put a space heater there...We can feel cold air coming out of it into our kitchen.

Went to lunch yesterday with son and cousin...Had a great time. My cousin is a comedian...really funny and acts goofy....

Hope you all have a great day....Talk to ya later

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6264 Oct 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brrr...It is cold here tody. Our backroom was an addition and it is not insulated very well. In the summer I had to put fans back there and now I'll have to put a space heater there...We can feel cold air coming out of it into our kitchen.
Went to lunch yesterday with son and cousin...Had a great time. My cousin is a comedian...really funny and acts goofy....
Hope you all have a great day....Talk to ya later
Hi Epi;

Sounds like you had a real good time at the lunch yesterday. Time flies when get to laughing and visiting with each other.

I have closed off most of my home to save the heat. Parts I do not use in the wintertime. I heat three rooms only thru the winter. Do you plan to redo the back room and make it more heat effect?

No plans this weekend just stay home with honey.I take him back to see his Doctor on Monday as been no improvement yet.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6265 Oct 26, 2013
Hi folks. I finally found this place LW! LOL!

Location hidden

#6266 Oct 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Glad you took that hugh step and come. LOL Hey us gals need you here to visit and tell us about Jibber and those bikes you build and any thing else that floats across the brain.

Just got a long distance call from son that went to Texas for a trailer and truck. He drove the truck and said the transmission was damaged so he did not buy it. I told him just be patient some thing else can be found. Needless to say this has popped his hopeful plans. Tomorrow he goes to see about the enclosed trailer.
Come and leave us notes,
We will look to hear from you. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6267 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you took that hugh step and come. LOL Hey us gals need you here to visit and tell us about Jibber and those bikes you build and any thing else that floats across the brain.
Just got a long distance call from son that went to Texas for a trailer and truck. He drove the truck and said the transmission was damaged so he did not buy it. I told him just be patient some thing else can be found. Needless to say this has popped his hopeful plans. Tomorrow he goes to see about the enclosed trailer.
Come and leave us notes,
We will look to hear from you. God bless loveya lil whispers.
There's a real good tranny mechanic in Deming NM. Or, at least there "was".

Location hidden

#6268 Oct 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Cap maybe you could PM me with a possible name and address or some way to get ahold of this fellow. I keep a list of people to contact when I need them. Thanks again.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6269 Oct 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Sounds like you had a real good time at the lunch yesterday. Time flies when get to laughing and visiting with each other.
I have closed off most of my home to save the heat. Parts I do not use in the wintertime. I heat three rooms only thru the winter. Do you plan to redo the back room and make it more heat effect?
No plans this weekend just stay home with honey.I take him back to see his Doctor on Monday as been no improvement yet.
Hey LW....

I hope Honey will be feeling a little better....My Uncle had to be on Oxygen all the time....

Tomorrow is my Grandaughters 7th Birthday.....She is getting big.

Hope ya all have a great day today....Talk to ya later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6270 Oct 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n....Good to see ya

Did you live out in NM for awhile? Are you a Harley guy that takes to the highway alot?

We have 2 Harley weeks where I live.....

Have a good one...

Location hidden

#6271 Oct 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LW....
I hope Honey will be feeling a little better....My Uncle had to be on Oxygen all the time....
Tomorrow is my Grandaughters 7th Birthday.....She is getting big.
Hope ya all have a great day today....Talk to ya later
Hi Epi;
Honey been on oxy all the time for past 20 years with me right under his feet. Take him back to his Doc Monday as he not feeling his chipper self. Get to the bottom of things and address them and do what is best for him.
My bunch of clowns are scattered all over the place. Been two months since seen the youngest grandson and he finally come to get his G momma fix.LOL And that fix was a taco dinner with me last night. LOL what a thing for him to want. huh. Son in law and him return to Texas to return to work today.
Son in Texas with the oldest grandson. Went to purchase a large truck and trailer for use around here but the truck deal fell on it face so today he goes to see about the trailer. He probably be home tomorrow with tons of news of this trip.
Thank goodness for phones cause always one of them ringin my bells LoL so really not all the far apart. Anyway the clan is all doin well.
Give a Happy Birthday to her from us. By the pictures she sure has grown. Man time just seems to float away like the cloud theses days.
Did you get results done on the well? Kinda wondering about that ya know. Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6272 Oct 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Morin Cap;

What kind of weather you got in your part of this world. The gals tell you I am quite the weather watcher and not on tv either. I do not watch much tv that honey job and he in charge of not losing his remote. LOL

How is lil Jibber doin theses days. The lil dog Cricket that is suppose to belong to honey well man I tell that did not pan out as planned. If I make a errand run for meds or snacks around here all she does is get honey to hollering do something with her and he says she sit in the middle of the floor crying or running to the door. I ask the son the other day can you watch her while I run a errand and right out of his mouth came how long you going to be gone. LOL Told me to make it only a ten minute run. LOL Now tell me that not some fast running. LOL She is a sweety when I around and they say she turns into a lil devil when I'm gone. The wonder of it all HUH.

Well, the best layed plans of mice and men I planned a quite weekend but it been phone ringing off the hook LOL Son, trucks, trailer and Taco's around here. It is Sunday do I dare whisper anything at all. LOL. Ya see they call this retirement.

Location hidden

#6273 Oct 27, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Thanks for the pillow idea and propping up my feet onto them. I shall give it a try tonight. Mind you I am that tired from not sleeping last night, I think I may sleep standing up.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Hope the pillow worked out for you used to do it in my working day for my patients. Hope you got some r and r this week end. I've strung out the news here on the other post not enough room on one post page so you have to read and play catch up.

Tis cold here at night and just about daylight that beautiful mountain dew is laying on everything. You would laugh too cause that homemade letter box not had the silk flowers changed yet. There they sit in the fall. I get it done in my spare time.LOL Just as soon as I get the sammies done.

Remember I introduced you to Cap or BT42 here about a week ago on the wsjlm thread and I was almost ready to blow my caskets over him at some fellow and I was bearly getting warmed up and that poster took off on me. You and him spoke of my pet bob cat tramp I had when I was a small tike. I have invited him to join us here on friends He got that soft heart we all like in fellows. I sense He got some good stories tucked in him too. Well He showed up and he is full of good sound advise good level head on him too. Think he will be a plus for us here. Ya Cap I talking about you right up front. LOL See cherianne, He already thinks I trying to get him in trouble LOL. Ya think he know about my type of friendship I build with some?? I let you tell him okay.

Know you will find this late tonight due to our time difference. Hope you got the housekeeper back on track again. I will try to send a e mail with my jabber of the projects I working on later tonight. I found myself an old wagon wheel think I can create something usefull from it??? Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6274 Oct 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n....Good to see ya
Did you live out in NM for awhile? Are you a Harley guy that takes to the highway alot?
We have 2 Harley weeks where I live.....
Have a good one...
I never lived in NM. I trucked all 48 for years, and got to know a lot of folks all over the country.
All I (personally) ride is Goldwings. I'm "spoiled" y'see.
About all I use is on 2 wheels anymore.
Ya. You too Epi!

Location hidden

#6275 Oct 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morin Cap;
What kind of weather you got in your part of this world. The gals tell you I am quite the weather watcher and not on tv either. I do not watch much tv that honey job and he in charge of not losing his remote. LOL
How is lil Jibber doin theses days. The lil dog Cricket that is suppose to belong to honey well man I tell that did not pan out as planned. If I make a errand run for meds or snacks around here all she does is get honey to hollering do something with her and he says she sit in the middle of the floor crying or running to the door. I ask the son the other day can you watch her while I run a errand and right out of his mouth came how long you going to be gone. LOL Told me to make it only a ten minute run. LOL Now tell me that not some fast running. LOL She is a sweety when I around and they say she turns into a lil devil when I'm gone. The wonder of it all HUH.
Well, the best layed plans of mice and men I planned a quite weekend but it been phone ringing off the hook LOL Son, trucks, trailer and Taco's around here. It is Sunday do I dare whisper anything at all. LOL. Ya see they call this retirement.
Aaahahahah!
Yeah! How ya like this retirement stuff!?

Location hidden

#6276 Oct 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morin Cap;
Oh...It's cold and windy in Ohio. Not a lot different than the Sonora when they're cold right now.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6277 Oct 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Thanks for the pillow idea and propping up my feet onto them. I shall give it a try tonight. Mind you I am that tired from not sleeping last night, I think I may sleep standing up.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Mam

Thanks for the tip with the pillow under my feet. I have tried it and my feet do not get as sore as they have been with the cramps. I will continue with this.

Hope you had a nice weekend. Our was okay but it rained just about all the time. The spring rains.

I will try and get an email to you today as I want to tell you what I have decided about the one med.

Sending love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6278 Oct 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Hi there Black Thunder 42

Nice to see you are here and keeping Mam Whispers company. I live very far from USA and your days are my nights and vice versa so Mam and I just leave posts for one another.

Cheers and have a good day/night/morning/whatever
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6279 Oct 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Thanks for the tip with the pillow under my feet. I have tried it and my feet do not get as sore as they have been with the cramps. I will continue with this.
Hope you had a nice weekend. Our was okay but it rained just about all the time. The spring rains.
I will try and get an email to you today as I want to tell you what I have decided about the one med.
Sending love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

Well, LOL here I sit waiting for the sun to get up.LOL and my rooster is still in bed. Hey I am a good cluccker but that crowing is for him. LOL.

Oh this weekend was like going to a shopping mall and you know what a dislike I have for them and beauty shops yuck stinky joints ya know.
Everyone was fussin around think weather change was the cause and effect.
Anyway I got my goal post moved several times by theses bunch of clowns and I bounce right along that bumpy road. Had one hollering for Taco's, another one hangin on my shirt tail to go find him a newspaper,another one on the phone hollering you should have come with me, another with her teeth around my slipper wanting to play and another hollering need a hot water heater. Where is my bag I going on vacation. LOL That was this week end.

Glad to hear the pillow lent you a helping hand and hope you are getting better. I expect the damp weather does not help much either but of course it summer their for you so may not be too bad. Expecting a storm to come pay a visit here or so the news people are saying.

Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 104,409
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 672,794
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min somebody 184,567
American Soldiers - Profiles In cowardice. (Mar '10) 49 min Ricky F 1,990
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 981,116
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 1 hr axc 1137 17
Let your Pigs sequel some more God!!! 3 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr onemale 286,297
More from around the web