Cute....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6240 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c8xJtH6UcQYXX
And they think no one ever watches them
Aren't they cute? MoJoe jumps on shadows like that.....It is so funny to watch......

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6241 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I have fought infection off of him for years with the updated meds but as each year goes by seem like they just keep trying to get ahold of him. He get weaks and woren out from it all and is so hard on him. So please keep him in prayer. I sit on my computer as it is near his bed and posted while watching him. Well, I've had company thru the internet which has been a blessing.
No the pretty snow was only a dusting this time around. I do think the cold weather drove the black bears to the dens to sleep as not seen any here lately. All the trees have turned those beautiful colors and the leaves have fallen once again out here.
Tis amazing how our pets can love us with the licks and rubs. I sometimes wished humans could be that way too. Tiki is blind so I go collect her to keep her from falling off the steps she follows my feet by sound as a shuffle them for her or mostly carry her around. She and I have a system in place and do real well with it all. I love her she quite a sweet baby gal. My babies do not like the cold I about the only one who enjoys the cold weather.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
I'm glad you are keeping an eye on your honey....You two are so lucky to have met each other....True Soul Mates

Today is the Festival....but it is suppose to rain....Hope it won't when we get there...We will be walking around downtown.

Hope you have a great day....God Bles Friend!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6242 Oct 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you are keeping an eye on your honey....You two are so lucky to have met each other....True Soul Mates
Today is the Festival....but it is suppose to rain....Hope it won't when we get there...We will be walking around downtown.
Hope you have a great day....God Bles Friend!
We spent almost a half of a lifetime together. Broke a lot of bread together and shared with each other all life has had to offer. I often think what we were given as a couple only comes along once in a lifetime.

I do not think of myself as ole yet. I been downsizing around here again for when I do get ole and get ready to take it eaiser. I plan to play like a kid when I get there.

Hope you have a good time at the festival. Take a umbrella just in case. The weather out here is just cold night and luke warm days yet. Have a good day with lot of laughs. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6243 Oct 21, 2013
Morning.....

It is Monday.....It rained on Saturday so we didn't get to the festival....:-(

You should have just watched our dogs chase my hubbies remote controlled battery operated race car.....Stumpy just ran at it with his Piggy in his mouth....and Lily just stayed away and MoJoe ran from it till he saw my hubby and then he started barking at it....I gotta film those times and put it on youtube....Animal Lovers would love it....

It is cooling down here....Nice...

Talk to you all later

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6244 Oct 21, 2013
Hi there Mam and Epi

We are having the "Spring rains" or rather "Spring Thunder storms with the cold to boot. Today it is 14 degrees after having heat of 30 degrees last week. The world has gone crazy. Nothing is doing what it should do.

Have a great day both of you. Mam saying prayers for Honey.
Sending this with love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6245 Oct 23, 2013
Morning Friends.....

LW I sent you an e-mail and a picture.....

Nothing new here....MoJoe has a new friend (a pit bull from across the street)...they are young and love playing. We have the side yard fenced in where they can run in and out of the doggie door...but we let Lilly and MoJoe go out on our big front porch (on a leash...we don't want them getting lost our here) and the young family let the pit bull out in the morning and when we let MoJoe in he has slobber all over his head...Its so cute to see a big Rott playing with a big Pit bull. He is really cute...All white with big brown and black spots on his body and especially his face....He is starting to trust us now...He comes over every morning for a dog treat....This Morning he was right up by the Front door saying "Trick or treat"....LOL

Later Friends

Location hidden

#6246 Oct 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends.....
LW I sent you an e-mail and a picture.....
Nothing new here....MoJoe has a new friend (a pit bull from across the street)...they are young and love playing. We have the side yard fenced in where they can run in and out of the doggie door...but we let Lilly and MoJoe go out on our big front porch (on a leash...we don't want them getting lost our here) and the young family let the pit bull out in the morning and when we let MoJoe in he has slobber all over his head...Its so cute to see a big Rott playing with a big Pit bull. He is really cute...All white with big brown and black spots on his body and especially his face....He is starting to trust us now...He comes over every morning for a dog treat....This Morning he was right up by the Front door saying "Trick or treat"....LOL
Later Friends
I sent you a reply did you not get it, was a thank you in it for the picture and I spoke of the large pumpkins. Let me know okay.

So Mojoe got a playmate now lol and it sounds like your adopting the neighborhood too. Same thing goes on around here they come to visit and collect the treats at least twice a day morning and in the evening. The wonder of it all huh.

Will not be any trick or treaters I am off the main path but will get candy just in case I get a surprise from someone who remembers me and brings some of the little ones. And if no one comes have plenty of candy hounds in adult form to eat them.lol

Tis cold here at night and the days are only luke warm here. I'm pretty sure bears have retired to the dens and seems my raskel raccoons have disappeared too along with the hummingbirds.
Have a good day and let me know about the e mail. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6247 Oct 23, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi there Mam and Epi
We are having the "Spring rains" or rather "Spring Thunder storms with the cold to boot. Today it is 14 degrees after having heat of 30 degrees last week. The world has gone crazy. Nothing is doing what it should do.
Have a great day both of you. Mam saying prayers for Honey.
Sending this with love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

If I not missed my q with our time differences you should be at the office shortly. Hope all is going well.

Night air got a bite in it tonight so I have canceled that planned walk. Going to stay in where it is warm.

Tis auction coming up in Nov but thinking it will be too cold or weather will not be agreeable to attend. Anyway have looked over the flyer and all the items. I doubt I go.

Critters all doin well and of course hunkered down in their warm beds for the night.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6248 Oct 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
If I not missed my q with our time differences you should be at the office shortly. Hope all is going well.
Night air got a bite in it tonight so I have canceled that planned walk. Going to stay in where it is warm.
Tis auction coming up in Nov but thinking it will be too cold or weather will not be agreeable to attend. Anyway have looked over the flyer and all the items. I doubt I go.
Critters all doin well and of course hunkered down in their warm beds for the night.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Yes I have been at work for a half hour. Glad to hear you stopping indoors and keeping warm.

It is nearly the weekend but have nothing planned of interest. Sleeping late is about it LOL.

Will have to go to Pick 'n Pay for groceries. We have next to nothing in the larder. But pay day is only on Sunday so ..........

Babies doing fine. They have no treats either until pay day so they are not happy with me, but they will get over it.

I will get an email to you today but for now I am busy with the bonuses and dealing with the bosses wife regarding these. Keeps changing her mind. Oh well I am thankful for having a job.

Take care and God bless and send my love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6249 Oct 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent you a reply did you not get it, was a thank you in it for the picture and I spoke of the large pumpkins. Let me know okay.
So Mojoe got a playmate now lol and it sounds like your adopting the neighborhood too. Same thing goes on around here they come to visit and collect the treats at least twice a day morning and in the evening. The wonder of it all huh.
Will not be any trick or treaters I am off the main path but will get candy just in case I get a surprise from someone who remembers me and brings some of the little ones. And if no one comes have plenty of candy hounds in adult form to eat them.lol
Tis cold here at night and the days are only luke warm here. I'm pretty sure bears have retired to the dens and seems my raskel raccoons have disappeared too along with the hummingbirds.
Have a good day and let me know about the e mail. God bless loveya lil whispers.
SOrry I didn't see an answer...Sometimes my hubby gets on before me and deletes things....I'll try to find it in the deleted file.

Did I tell you about my cousins being worried about our water because we are right next to big feilds of corn and tabacco. She said the chemicals can leech down into the ground and get into our well....We should have our water tested. We just dring 2 cups of coffee in the AM and the dogs drink the water in their bowls dring the day. So I am going to take a sample to our Health department....If it is true the chemicals are accumlative and can cause cancer down the road. There is an empty house across the street and next to us...and in our mail we recieved something for the last person who lived here and it said "To the Estate of"....Doesn't that mean she passed away?...I'll keep you up to date....

Have a great day.....

Location hidden

#6250 Oct 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
SOrry I didn't see an answer...Sometimes my hubby gets on before me and deletes things....I'll try to find it in the deleted file.
Did I tell you about my cousins being worried about our water because we are right next to big feilds of corn and tabacco. She said the chemicals can leech down into the ground and get into our well....We should have our water tested. We just dring 2 cups of coffee in the AM and the dogs drink the water in their bowls dring the day. So I am going to take a sample to our Health department....If it is true the chemicals are accumlative and can cause cancer down the road. There is an empty house across the street and next to us...and in our mail we recieved something for the last person who lived here and it said "To the Estate of"....Doesn't that mean she passed away?...I'll keep you up to date....
Have a great day.....
Hi Epi

I am glad that you are getting a sample of water to the Heath Department. We had that here and the chemicals got into the water underground. It is not good. Please let me know the outcome.

Mojoe sounds like he is living the life of Riley. Good for him and having a mate across the road. Life could not get better for him.

Take care and God bless.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6251 Oct 24, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Yes I have been at work for a half hour. Glad to hear you stopping indoors and keeping warm.
It is nearly the weekend but have nothing planned of interest. Sleeping late is about it LOL.
Will have to go to Pick 'n Pay for groceries. We have next to nothing in the larder. But pay day is only on Sunday so ..........
Babies doing fine. They have no treats either until pay day so they are not happy with me, but they will get over it.
I will get an email to you today but for now I am busy with the bonuses and dealing with the bosses wife regarding these. Keeps changing her mind. Oh well I am thankful for having a job.
Take care and God bless and send my love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Coming in a bit late this afternoon. Been messing in some of the projects again. LOL I get involved and time runs away from me.

Tis cold here anyway and the wind bring it in off of snow from somewhere. Think I make oven food today a meat loaf with all the trimming as will also help keep the house warm and comfortable.

No plans for the weekend may just lay around the house and rest as everyone else has other plans and will be busy with them. Critters all doing fine too. Besides junking season is over with for me. Oh well is always another time and another place for fun huh.
Have a good day. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6252 Oct 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day.....
Hi Epi;

Did you find my e mail I wondering where that thing landed.

Yes you wrote me of the well and I think you should have a test run on the water at least once a year one never knows what seeps under ground and what it can do to ones health. I have underground water here twenty feet down but use the filtered water that comes off the mountain from the lake that is up on top of the mountain. The water here is soft water.

Well, I do not know about the Estate thing in your state and can only speak for what I know of out here. Sometimes when they go to the nursing homes estate sales are held and funds go to the estate of. And sometimes when they move to another state a estate sale is conducted and funds go to the estate of. Then there is death deed when someone passes away a copy of the death dead is put in the estate of. A new deed goes into the named person on the death deed that is to receive the property. So is any number of reason for something to be addressed to the Estate of. Guess if you know them you could gentle ask about someone passing.

Does your new Bull dog visitor have a name?? Got cool cool weather here too. No more snow so far. Have a good day loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#6253 Oct 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Coming in a bit late this afternoon. Been messing in some of the projects again. LOL I get involved and time runs away from me.
Tis cold here anyway and the wind bring it in off of snow from somewhere. Think I make oven food today a meat loaf with all the trimming as will also help keep the house warm and comfortable.
No plans for the weekend may just lay around the house and rest as everyone else has other plans and will be busy with them. Critters all doing fine too. Besides junking season is over with for me. Oh well is always another time and another place for fun huh.
Have a good day. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Hope you and Honey are doing well. We are getting along okay.

The weekend is just around the corner and I cannot wait.

Did not get a lot of sleep last night. Had a lot of pain in my legs and feet. It is driving me nuts. I sent the Dr an email yesterday in the hopes that he can sort out what in Heavens name is going on with this. Watch this space ........ but don't hold your breath.

Not got any plans for the weekend just chores and sammies and hopefully some r and r. I am very tired and with the change of season I feel drained. Going to have a high temp today of 30 degrees so I should feel the sun on my shoulders at some point. Babies are fine. Cannot wait for payday so I can get them some treats.

The helper comes tomorrow and she is going to get told that she is not performing very well. She is cutting corners and rushes through the work so that she can go home. Well tomorrow is the day .........

Anyways don't have any other news. Will email you if I get some news to share.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6254 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Did you find my e mail I wondering where that thing landed.
Yes you wrote me of the well and I think you should have a test run on the water at least once a year one never knows what seeps under ground and what it can do to ones health. I have underground water here twenty feet down but use the filtered water that comes off the mountain from the lake that is up on top of the mountain. The water here is soft water.
Well, I do not know about the Estate thing in your state and can only speak for what I know of out here. Sometimes when they go to the nursing homes estate sales are held and funds go to the estate of. And sometimes when they move to another state a estate sale is conducted and funds go to the estate of. Then there is death deed when someone passes away a copy of the death dead is put in the estate of. A new deed goes into the named person on the death deed that is to receive the property. So is any number of reason for something to be addressed to the Estate of. Guess if you know them you could gentle ask about someone passing.
Does your new Bull dog visitor have a name?? Got cool cool weather here too. No more snow so far. Have a good day loveya lil whispers
It is COLD here today....Frost warning.....

I'll try to find out what is going on here....We will be here 6 month next month....

I hope you have a great weekend...Nothing exciting happening here.

Will ctch up with ya later

PS....The dog across the street has a name but we haven't heard it lately....The neighbors used to yell his name alot...:-) He was here at the front door again this morning.(He has a Southern accent "Ya'll")...LOL

Location hidden

#6255 Oct 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to find out what is going on here....We will be here 6 month next month....
PS....The dog across the street has a name but we haven't heard it lately....The neighbors used to yell his name alot...:-) He was here at the front door again this morning.(He has a Southern accent "Ya'll")...LOL
Oh Epi

You are funny. A southern accent for Mojoe.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6256 Oct 25, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Hope you and Honey are doing well. We are getting along okay.
The weekend is just around the corner and I cannot wait.
Did not get a lot of sleep last night. Had a lot of pain in my legs and feet. It is driving me nuts. I sent the Dr an email yesterday in the hopes that he can sort out what in Heavens name is going on with this. Watch this space ........ but don't hold your breath.
Not got any plans for the weekend just chores and sammies and hopefully some r and r. I am very tired and with the change of season I feel drained. Going to have a high temp today of 30 degrees so I should feel the sun on my shoulders at some point. Babies are fine. Cannot wait for payday so I can get them some treats.
The helper comes tomorrow and she is going to get told that she is not performing very well. She is cutting corners and rushes through the work so that she can go home. Well tomorrow is the day .........
Anyways don't have any other news. Will email you if I get some news to share.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Just coming out from under warm covers with first cup in hand to face this day. I think we both okay until someone comes along and moves the goal post again.

Put yourself two pillow in foot of bed and prop feet on them and see if that helps not only the swelling but the hurt too. Elevate them when you sleep. Believe it or not our diets have a lot to do with how we feel. Honey is not a fruit type fellow but I slip the fruit in anyway. Sometimes a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of cold milk too. You should hear him grip cause off his lips rolls I not a monkey over a bannana or what you doin to me now woman.LOL LOL The wonder of it all huh.

No plans for the weekend for us oh maybe messin around with a project or too nothing real earth shaking planned. Critters all doin fine too.

Hope you get things worked out again with that helper. If I had one of those I would not know how to act LOL. I probably go ape to outer space.LOL Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6257 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Just coming out from under warm covers with first cup in hand to face this day. I think we both okay until someone comes along and moves the goal post again.
Put yourself two pillow in foot of bed and prop feet on them and see if that helps not only the swelling but the hurt too. Elevate them when you sleep. Believe it or not our diets have a lot to do with how we feel. Honey is not a fruit type fellow but I slip the fruit in anyway. Sometimes a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of cold milk too. You should hear him grip cause off his lips rolls I not a monkey over a bannana or what you doin to me now woman.LOL LOL The wonder of it all huh.
No plans for the weekend for us oh maybe messin around with a project or too nothing real earth shaking planned. Critters all doin fine too.
Hope you get things worked out again with that helper. If I had one of those I would not know how to act LOL. I probably go ape to outer space.LOL Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Morning Mam

I am a fool and my heart is far too soft. I feel so sorry for the helper she does not have an easy life. She lives in a Zozo hut in Soweto with her daughter, boyfriend and little Mpho. They must be sitting on each others laps in that confined space. I always say I am going to come down heavy on her, and I don't cause I do not want to hurt her. She is trying her best I expect. Oh Mam she does not have any formal education either and you have to know her to understand the hard life that she has. It is a shame that people have to live like this.

Anyway have a great weekend and keep warm. You send your Honey my best and I send this with love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6258 Oct 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;

It is early here and I still waiting on the slow poke sun to get up. It been cool here too, Our frost already come and got it all here. Put it to sleep for the winter. I sure glad I decided to close down the outside early this year.

I put all new pillows in the lil ones beds and not heard a peep out of none of them they are tuning into late sleepers again this winter. They like lil inch worms on the pillow under the blanket.
Awee how do ya spell comfort LOL Spoiled they are. Would not have it any other way.

Well southern accent as long as you give out the treat he will tell you anything you want to know. LOL. He probably hunting Mojoe to play too.

No plans for the weekend. I picked up another supply yesterday of meds for honey. I told the drug store wait minute one missing(as I always check each med) and was told they had to order more in so today another trip to get that one. Glad I had extra on hand for him do not trust drug store to far seems like they always short somewhere. I just not gonna have shortage on my watch.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 797,539
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Michael 568,816
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 49 min AN NFL FAN 120,808
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr An NFL Fan 37,648
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 607,275
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Grau 530
Young teenies 1 hr PDX Dave 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 267,644
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr Fred 178
More from around the web