Friends who want to share daily livin...
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6222 Oct 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Look for a email latter tonight from me with all the news from around here.
Hope you are doing okay and had a good weekend in your part of this world.
Storms keep moving threw here on regular bases expecting snow here tonight but think it will only be a light dusting. Winds is makes things so cold so far.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam

Looking forward to your email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6223 Oct 16, 2013
Morning Friends....

Back home...Safe and Sound. Thanks for the Prayers. Monday was a beautiful SUnny day...We went shopping in a quaint OLDE Town probably 40 miles away.

Mojoe licked my face and neck...said he missed me...LOL...Hubby did well....

This next weekend we will have a big festival in our town....Fun time

God Bless ya
Cherianne

#6224 Oct 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Back home...Safe and Sound. Thanks for the Prayers. Monday was a beautiful SUnny day...We went shopping in a quaint OLDE Town probably 40 miles away.
God Bless ya
Hi there Epi

Great time it sounds like you had. I thought Mojoe would miss you cause he keeps you company at home. Glad you had a safe trip back home. Not much news from my side. Everything just going along like normal.

Take care Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6225 Oct 16, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Morning Cherianne;

Hope you got my e mail where I wrote you about that wild strange storm never seen one of those ever here. Tis snowing here today and tempt is down in the 30's and of course cold. Sure glad now I sealed the outside up early this season.

Cricket just keeps growing I'm beginning to wonder who was this lil gals parents. lol She gotten chunky and taller and has springs in her legs. She give honey fits he has himself quite a time taking care of her when I'm not around cause all she does is cry.
I may cave in and start taking her with me time will tell as she is pretty determined about this issue.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers

Location hidden

#6226 Oct 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
God Bless ya
Hi Epi;

Good to hear from you and that your trip as a safe and sound one.
Hope you found some nifty items at the OLDE town to bring home with you. The big bouncing fellow (mojoe) missed you. LOL They sure can get slobbery too. LOL Glad to hear hubby survived.

Got the first dusting of snow here today. I'm the only one happy to see it around here but the air is so clean and fresh and the cold bites and then giggles at me for burrs. LOL Freezing tempters coming in so this means the bears will be headed for the dens for the winter sleeping and the birthing of the new babies for next summer.

Is this festival a art and crafts event you planning on going too.
Think most everything is over with out here for this season. Oh maybe some Halloween get together for the small ones and their parents. No tricker treaters here I way to far out.

Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6227 Oct 16, 2013
Cherianne

#6228 Oct 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne;
Hope you got my e mail where I wrote you about that wild strange storm never seen one of those ever here. Tis snowing here today and tempt is down in the 30's and of course cold. Sure glad now I sealed the outside up early this season.
Cricket just keeps growing I'm beginning to wonder who was this lil gals parents. lol She gotten chunky and taller and has springs in her legs. She give honey fits he has himself quite a time taking care of her when I'm not around cause all she does is cry.
I may cave in and start taking her with me time will tell as she is pretty determined about this issue.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers
Hi Mam

Yes I got your email. The storm the way you described it, sounded very serious. Like a deluge more than a storm. Hope all the babies were tucked up in their beds, where is where you should have been. You must start to take things easy Mam, otherwise you will wear yourself out with taking care of everyone else!!!!!(Smile) it will never happen, but I like saying it to you.

I replied to your email but I did not have any great news. Just same old, same old. I see that Epi got home safely and enjoyed herself very much. Great for her eh!

Still got no great news but will put it down on email in installments, like before.

Take care and sending this with love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6229 Oct 17, 2013
Hey guys.....

Doing good....Getting ready for the Festival on Saturday...Eric Paysley is the Country Singer for Entertainment and of course alot of crafts and t-shirts...

I will send pictures when I can download them.

Have a great day.....
Cherianne

#6230 Oct 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey guys.....
Doing good....Getting ready for the Festival on Saturday...Eric Paysley is the Country Singer for Entertainment and of course alot of crafts and t-shirts...
Have a great day.....
Hi Epi

The Festival sounds like a great amount of fun. Enjoy and be merry.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6231 Oct 17, 2013
IT IS FRIDAY. YIPPEE.

Girls have a great day.

xx C

Location hidden

#6232 Oct 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey guys.....
Have a great day.....
Hi Epi;

Well gal it is late night again around here. As usural I burning the midnight oil working on some projects.

Your festival sound like a ball of a time and with the music too. I sure hope you have a grand time. Will look forward to the pictures.

Honey is down with another infection in those lungs. Is back on the antibotics again. He just is so woren out and tired. Please put him in your prayers.

Location hidden

#6233 Oct 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
IT IS FRIDAY. YIPPEE.
Girls have a great day.
xx C
Look for my e mail. loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6234 Oct 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Well gal it is late night again around here. As usural I burning the midnight oil working on some projects.
Your festival sound like a ball of a time and with the music too. I sure hope you have a grand time. Will look forward to the pictures.
Honey is down with another infection in those lungs. Is back on the antibotics again. He just is so woren out and tired. Please put him in your prayers.
Awww...I will pray for your Honey. I know how he feels. When I took care of my family members...It just takes so much out of them, they get wore down just trying to heal.

So your snow didn't stick right?....Hopefully we don't have any snow this winter...but a freak snow storm might come down from the North. MoJoe every morning jumps up on the couch next to me and licks my face and neck like "Good Morning Momma...I love you"...And when a big 100 pund rottweiler licks you....you've been really licked....LOL

When I was in Virginia Cajun and Jack were doing well. Jack is afraid of stairs so he doesn't come upstairs to visit with company....But he is adorable....A true Newfoundler dog. His coat is really THICK so when he get burrs in it...it is hard to get out (sometimes my cousin has to cut them out with scissors) They love the COLD....

Hope you all have a great Friday Friends....Love ya

Location hidden

#6235 Oct 18, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I posted you a e mail last night late,hope you got it at work before going on the weekend. Also hope you have a good weekend and get some r&r.

I stayed up last night and got all the son's clothes starched and iorned up for another week of work. Took my babies in for the night early and cleaned all there beds and washed down there bedding houses they love so much. Was cute, they sat and watched me do all the cleaning and then nosey tikes had to roll in them and sniff every inch of it all. The wonder of it all sometimes huh.
Got the wood rack filled just in case something funny decides to surprise me too. Yea thoses sammies never come to a end.

I took a walk just before daylight running a check on the yard as do not want another surprise like the last one again. It was cold but the moon gal was full and it was so pretty to just stand a bit after a very busy night and watch in wonderment.

I heard it been confirmed by science that big foot is the real thing not just sometime dreamed up. That explains the business of scientist tromping all over the mountains in this state. I understood was a whole host of them coming in to look around.
Have a grand weekend God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6236 Oct 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...I will pray for your Honey. I know how he feels. When I took care of my family members...It just takes so much out of them, they get wore down just trying to heal.
So your snow didn't stick right?....Hopefully we don't have any snow this winter...but a freak snow storm might come down from the North. MoJoe every morning jumps up on the couch next to me and licks my face and neck like "Good Morning Momma...I love you"...And when a big 100 pund rottweiler licks you....you've been really licked....LOL
When I was in Virginia Cajun and Jack were doing well. Jack is afraid of stairs so he doesn't come upstairs to visit with company....But he is adorable....A true Newfoundler dog. His coat is really THICK so when he get burrs in it...it is hard to get out (sometimes my cousin has to cut them out with scissors) They love the COLD....
Hope you all have a great Friday Friends....Love ya
Hi Epi;

I have fought infection off of him for years with the updated meds but as each year goes by seem like they just keep trying to get ahold of him. He get weaks and woren out from it all and is so hard on him. So please keep him in prayer. I sit on my computer as it is near his bed and posted while watching him. Well, I've had company thru the internet which has been a blessing.

No the pretty snow was only a dusting this time around. I do think the cold weather drove the black bears to the dens to sleep as not seen any here lately. All the trees have turned those beautiful colors and the leaves have fallen once again out here.

Tis amazing how our pets can love us with the licks and rubs. I sometimes wished humans could be that way too. Tiki is blind so I go collect her to keep her from falling off the steps she follows my feet by sound as a shuffle them for her or mostly carry her around. She and I have a system in place and do real well with it all. I love her she quite a sweet baby gal. My babies do not like the cold I about the only one who enjoys the cold weather.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6237 Oct 18, 2013

Hey take a peek at ole sexy here.lol

Location hidden

#6238 Oct 18, 2013

And they think no one ever watches them

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6239 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DfqAW7HX-ncXX
Hey take a peek at ole sexy here.lol
That big guy is getting down....LOL

Cute....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6240 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c8xJtH6UcQYXX
And they think no one ever watches them
Aren't they cute? MoJoe jumps on shadows like that.....It is so funny to watch......

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6241 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I have fought infection off of him for years with the updated meds but as each year goes by seem like they just keep trying to get ahold of him. He get weaks and woren out from it all and is so hard on him. So please keep him in prayer. I sit on my computer as it is near his bed and posted while watching him. Well, I've had company thru the internet which has been a blessing.
No the pretty snow was only a dusting this time around. I do think the cold weather drove the black bears to the dens to sleep as not seen any here lately. All the trees have turned those beautiful colors and the leaves have fallen once again out here.
Tis amazing how our pets can love us with the licks and rubs. I sometimes wished humans could be that way too. Tiki is blind so I go collect her to keep her from falling off the steps she follows my feet by sound as a shuffle them for her or mostly carry her around. She and I have a system in place and do real well with it all. I love her she quite a sweet baby gal. My babies do not like the cold I about the only one who enjoys the cold weather.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
I'm glad you are keeping an eye on your honey....You two are so lucky to have met each other....True Soul Mates

Today is the Festival....but it is suppose to rain....Hope it won't when we get there...We will be walking around downtown.

Hope you have a great day....God Bles Friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 983,079
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Squirrel Pot Pie 15,658
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 6 min Dave Matthews 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 683,628
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 44 min BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 54 min REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 1 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web