Friends who want to share daily livin...
Cherianne

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#6157 Sep 30, 2013
Hi Mam

So it is your birthday soon eh!
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Maaaaaaam
Happy birthday to you.

I hope that you have a wonderful day and all your wishes and prayers come true.

Will try and email a bit later on but depends on what the work load is like.

I am also busy with "sammies" but last night had to attend a meeting . It was freezing 15 degrees and we had the meeting outside as we do not have a big enough place to hold it inside. Anyway once good thing the Levy is not going up at this stage ...... Thank the Lord for small mercies.

Have a great day Mam and enjoy yourself.
Sending love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#6158 Sep 30, 2013
Hi Epi

So you are going on a road trip. Sounds nice. Hope you have a great time. Got nice and warm here and then a cold front came in from the Cape so we are back to winter for I do not know how long. The weather has gone crazy.

Take care and drive carefully/safely.

Sending love to you and yours
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6159 Oct 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I just not a tv buff. When the news plays I only listen. Once in awhile I might find something of interest but even that is rare for me. I never watched any of the breaking bad that was filmed here in the state. Man I sound dull huh. Awee the desert guess you can figure why it is called the land of enchantment.
Well, if you go on the day of the truckers convey going to Washington do not let those raskels sandwich you in them. lol
Some them get a bit bored and create some mischief. Happened to me one time coming in from Oklahoma years ago.
The youngest grandson moved to Texas to work and make his home there. He does not plan on coming back here to live and only plans to come to visit. He lived in the house for a short time. Since then I sold that one on a rent to own bases and set up a escrow at my bank for the payments to me to go into.So I do not have to work on that one no more unless the buyer default then it comes back to me. The other hugh one I still have up for sale. Wished the enco would improve soon. Quite honestly my work loads are way to heavy.
My son and honey have talked me into moving the shop to the place where I am now. They did not like the business of me going there alone. So I respected there wishes and there worries and closed it up. That where I am for now with that project.
Tis warm here today. Have cool nights now. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Is it your Birthday????.....Happy Birthday Friend....What are you going to do special?.....

I hope to go get some audio books to listen to on the way (my radio doesn't work)...I think I will travel a day before the Truckers Convoy...Hopefully the road won't be crowded....

Today will be a shopping day....I try to go outside and enjoy the weather every day. I have BIG SKY here...Did I tell you about the "chicken hawk" or "Vultures"....I was sitting out on the back patio and looked up and saw about 4 or 5 circling overhead...I told my son I just had my birthday and now I guess I am getting close to "Circling Vultures"....He just laughed....They probably saw a mouse or critter and moved on....If I had a Chihuahua (like cricket) they might swoop down on him.

Have a great day...Love ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6160 Oct 1, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Mam
So it is your birthday soon eh!
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Maaaaaaam
Happy birthday to you.
I hope that you have a wonderful day and all your wishes and prayers come true.
Will try and email a bit later on but depends on what the work load is like.
I am also busy with "sammies" but last night had to attend a meeting . It was freezing 15 degrees and we had the meeting outside as we do not have a big enough place to hold it inside. Anyway once good thing the Levy is not going up at this stage ...... Thank the Lord for small mercies.
Have a great day Mam and enjoy yourself.
Sending love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Thank you. Another year has rolled over for me. LOL The wonder of it all.

LoL Those sammies do not know and never take vacations. LOL
There much like a bad habit just hang on to you. LOL

I can relate to the cold weather meeting been to afew of them. If you notice they never last long either.

Critters went to bed early tonight. I think they got built in tempt conditions anyway they wanted in the beds early. I also have noticed they eating extra too and getting heavier.

Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6161 Oct 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it your Birthday????.....Happy Birthday Friend....What are you going to do special?.....
I hope to go get some audio books to listen to on the way (my radio doesn't work)...I think I will travel a day before the Truckers Convoy...Hopefully the road won't be crowded....
Today will be a shopping day....I try to go outside and enjoy the weather every day. I have BIG SKY here...Did I tell you about the "chicken hawk" or "Vultures"....I was sitting out on the back patio and looked up and saw about 4 or 5 circling overhead...I told my son I just had my birthday and now I guess I am getting close to "Circling Vultures"....He just laughed....They probably saw a mouse or critter and moved on....If I had a Chihuahua (like cricket) they might swoop down on him.
Have a great day...Love ya

Hi Epi;

Yes, Thank you, I born under the Libra sign, sure tells on me sometimes too. LOL

I bet those trucker got the same idea as you to travel early too what a hoot gal if you run into all of them at one time out there.
Someone here while back said, I should get into the auto books.
I play the music everywhere I go in the car which is not often as you can guess. You say your radio does not work have you checked the fuse could be that.

Out here I have to protect the lil ones from the chicken hawks, even crows steal things out here my clothes line pins. The large eagles too. Even raccoons and snakes, foxes ect too. The lil ones know to sing out when something comes along I know there distress barks and they hardly ever out of my sight. Yes they get small rabbits ,mice, squirrels, any thing tiny enough to carry off for food it just a part of there program.

Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

#6162 Oct 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Thank you. Another year has rolled over for me. LOL The wonder of it all.
LoL Those sammies do not know and never take vacations. LOL
There much like a bad habit just hang on to you. LOL
I can relate to the cold weather meeting been to afew of them. If you notice they never last long either.
Critters went to bed early tonight. I think they got built in tempt conditions anyway they wanted in the beds early. I also have noticed they eating extra too and getting heavier.
Hi Mam

Did you have any thing planned for your birthday, anything special like the family coming around?

Yeah you can tell the seasons by how much weight the dog picks up. That is funny you know. Chloe is much fatter in the winter. She is busy slimming down now as summer approaches and she gets very active with her coca cola bottling chasing in the summer and dashes around the garden with her bottle making the most incredible noise. But she loves her coca cola bottle more than any of her toys. Scruffy likes his coca cola bottle but his best toy is a thing that you put peanut butter in and then freeze it and then when it comes out of the freezer it takes a whole day for him to get all the peanut butter out, but that is his best toy of all. Chloe likes to take it and hide it away She is a little bugger you know. Anything to gain attention. But Scruff always finds it and out foxes her.

Been up to the post office to pay another traffic fine and check the PO Box for mail. I have to take the car now as my legs and feet are not up to the walk up the mountain. I am doing exercises from physio and I am hoping to get to the stage that I can take the walk each day.

Have a grand day Mam and enjoy yourself and relax.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6163 Oct 2, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Did you have any thing planned for your birthday, anything special like the family coming around?
Yeah you can tell the seasons by how much weight the dog picks up. That is funny you know. Chloe is much fatter in the winter. She is busy slimming down now as summer approaches and she gets very active with her coca cola bottling chasing in the summer and dashes around the garden with her bottle making the most incredible noise. But she loves her coca cola bottle more than any of her toys. Scruffy likes his coca cola bottle but his best toy is a thing that you put peanut butter in and then freeze it and then when it comes out of the freezer it takes a whole day for him to get all the peanut butter out, but that is his best toy of all. Chloe likes to take it and hide it away She is a little bugger you know. Anything to gain attention. But Scruff always finds it and out foxes her.
Been up to the post office to pay another traffic fine and check the PO Box for mail. I have to take the car now as my legs and feet are not up to the walk up the mountain. I am doing exercises from physio and I am hoping to get to the stage that I can take the walk each day.
Have a grand day Mam and enjoy yourself and relax.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I sitting around with a cup of coffee waiting for the sun to get up but been up most of this night anyway. I been weaving on blanket I am building out of yarn and listing to music on my head phones.

No family, no plans, never is and most probably never will be that it in a nutshell for my Birthdays. Hey Lady I know God loves me and that to me is important.

Daughter will going to Texas again this weekend so will be going to take care of her pets and check on her place.
Son still working long hours grave yard shifts so have taken over taking care of his pets, keeping his work clothes washed and ironed and those lunches packed. Will go and pick up honey meds again today sometime. You know those famous sammie chores. LOL The one that never take a vacation. LOL

As I wrote you in my e mail I doing real serious downsizing as know going to come a day I will not care about taking care of it.
Nights are getting real cool fast here. I canceled the idea of another cook out and decided to pack and wrap the outside patio up for the winter. I want to give my car a good cleaning too. Hopefully I get the chore done today.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6164 Oct 2, 2013
Mornin.....

Wishing you two a great day....Kinda runnig late....

Love ya

Location hidden

#6165 Oct 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin.....
Wishing you two a great day....Kinda runnig late....
Love ya
Have a good day Epi.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

#6166 Oct 2, 2013
Moring Mam and Epi

Thursday 3 October has arrived. Still no great news to share with you. That is how boring my life is, plod along day to day, with nothing of great interest to share.

Dogs ate their food last night so thank the Lord for small Mercies. I reckon they thought if she is only serving chicken and rice, best we eat it. LOL They are not stupid!!!

Work is going exceeding well and I am very busy but I like it that way. The days whizz by. Christmas is just around the corner Girls, can you believe it?

Have a great day the two of you and I am half way through an email to you Mam but it is being written in installments.

Send love to you both and the families.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6167 Oct 3, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Moring Mam and Epi
Thursday 3 October has arrived. Still no great news to share with you. That is how boring my life is, plod along day to day, with nothing of great interest to share.
Dogs ate their food last night so thank the Lord for small Mercies. I reckon they thought if she is only serving chicken and rice, best we eat it. LOL They are not stupid!!!
Work is going exceeding well and I am very busy but I like it that way. The days whizz by. Christmas is just around the corner Girls, can you believe it?
Have a great day the two of you and I am half way through an email to you Mam but it is being written in installments.
Send love to you both and the families.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Daughter came by to visit, so I stuck a bowl of homemade veg soup in her hands to eat. She got all theses plans and pictures of things she want for her place. Only thing is she wants me to build them for her. I told her what you trying to keep me out of mischief. lol. never happen.lol The wonder of it all.

Cool enough now for a light jacket or sweater in my part of this world. Days yet remain warm but that could change in a blink of the eye too.

Critters all doin fine. Look for the bears to den early this year.
Neighbors dogs are trying to move in here again. They come everyday and make their rounds. One of them looks like a horse lol he is so big. He is a white bull dog. I was sitting on the deck yesterday and he just comes up and popped himself down on my feet for a nap in the sun. lol. He one heavy dude. Took the nap and then went home.

I grab that e mail news anyway I can get it installment and all. lol Just write when you can, just to know you are doin ok is a plus for me cause know work keeps you going like a whirlwind.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6168 Oct 3, 2013
Hi there....

It will be 88 degrees here today.....it is warm but no humidity so its tolerable

Already the plans are coming together for the Virginia visit next Wednesday....Fun times...
:-)

Will talk at cha later....take care Friends

Location hidden

#6169 Oct 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hi there....
It will be 88 degrees here today.....it is warm but no humidity so its tolerable
Already the plans are coming together for the Virginia visit next Wednesday....Fun times...
:-)
Will talk at cha later....take care Friends
Hi Epi;

I gotten most of the patio packed up this afternoon. Might be a couple small odd and end items I have not gathered up. Wrapped the larger item in heavy tarps for the winter. I could not believe how much stuff I had carted outside for summer fun. I sure am tired tonight from all this fussin around too. At least it stored so the winter weather will not ruin it all.

Suppose to have high winds for the weekend. I would not be surprised if a dusting of snow arrived either cause it is suppose to snow in the high mountains. News is saying 45 mile winds here with a double shot of real cold weather. Sounds like you got some ideal weather out there.

Understand Karen is moving into the gulf of Mexico and into Lousianna and Florida too. How long do these season last I thought they were over with. Will this effect where you are???

Sure is some crazy things going on here lately. Make one wonder where and what people are thinking about. On the news some fellow broke into some people home and they found him naked as a j bird eating cat food that was in Albuquerque. Could you imagine those people shock or maybe surprise.

In afew day you will be off on a new adventure how long do you plan on visiting the cousin? I shall tuck you in prayer for this trip as I always do.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6170 Oct 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I gotten most of the patio packed up this afternoon. Might be a couple small odd and end items I have not gathered up. Wrapped the larger item in heavy tarps for the winter. I could not believe how much stuff I had carted outside for summer fun. I sure am tired tonight from all this fussin around too. At least it stored so the winter weather will not ruin it all.
Suppose to have high winds for the weekend. I would not be surprised if a dusting of snow arrived either cause it is suppose to snow in the high mountains. News is saying 45 mile winds here with a double shot of real cold weather. Sounds like you got some ideal weather out there.
Understand Karen is moving into the gulf of Mexico and into Lousianna and Florida too. How long do these season last I thought they were over with. Will this effect where you are???
Sure is some crazy things going on here lately. Make one wonder where and what people are thinking about. On the news some fellow broke into some people home and they found him naked as a j bird eating cat food that was in Albuquerque. Could you imagine those people shock or maybe surprise.
In afew day you will be off on a new adventure how long do you plan on visiting the cousin? I shall tuck you in prayer for this trip as I always do.
I saw the snow coming on the weather channel out your way.....The hurricane might just dump some rain on us....We need some...It has been dry for awhile....I plan on driving there on the 9th come back home on the 14th. I'll take pics...She loved critters also...We will be only 50 miles from DC...but too much is going on there now...a little to volatile....

Have a great Friday Friends....Love to you all

Location hidden

#6171 Oct 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the snow coming on the weather channel out your way.....The hurricane might just dump some rain on us....We need some...It has been dry for awhile....I plan on driving there on the 9th come back home on the 14th. I'll take pics...She loved critters also...We will be only 50 miles from DC...but too much is going on there now...a little to volatile....
Have a great Friday Friends....Love to you all
Hi Epi;

Hope I do not have the memory wires crossed. Her name is Bessy and the one of the dogs name is Jack. The one that got bite by the snake when they were out walking in the woods. I sure hoping you have a grand time together and I say that cause when you run short on family members all you have left is the memories so grab it all for what it is worth.

Know what you mean about DC I tend to shy away from violence until it knocks on the door then sht hits the fan with me so to speak.

Tis cold here this am and the winds are doing the 45 to 50 tempt down 20 degrees too. I might do some baking today one to knock off the chill and two to spoil some more clowns.
Cherianne

#6174 Oct 4, 2013
Hi Mam

I will try and get an email to you and Epi on Monday. I have been super busy at the office and it is just about time to lock the office. Have sent you some funnies, to have a laugh.

Sending love across the ocean to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6175 Oct 4, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Mam
I will try and get an email to you and Epi on Monday. I have been super busy at the office and it is just about time to lock the office. Have sent you some funnies, to have a laugh.
Sending love across the ocean to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Hi Cherianne;

Seen you over on the wsjlm thread and left you a note hope you hang round there too.Thanks for the funnies, I enjoy a good giggle. It helps make it thru the day. Have a good week end and I try to get you a e mail sent for your Monday morn and coffee time. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6176 Oct 5, 2013
Morning to who ever comes in to read;

Tis cold here this morning sun is shinning but cold. Know the winds is bringing in the cold off the snow storm.

Everyone still sleeping but me and the critters lol
What a life they have huh.

Have taught Cricket how to high fy with her front paw. Darn cute too.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6177 Oct 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Hope I do not have the memory wires crossed. Her name is Bessy and the one of the dogs name is Jack. The one that got bite by the snake when they were out walking in the woods. I sure hoping you have a grand time together and I say that cause when you run short on family members all you have left is the memories so grab it all for what it is worth.
Know what you mean about DC I tend to shy away from violence until it knocks on the door then sht hits the fan with me so to speak.
Tis cold here this am and the winds are doing the 45 to 50 tempt down 20 degrees too. I might do some baking today one to knock off the chill and two to spoil some more clowns.
Close....Name is Beki....and she has two dogs. The big one Jack has never been up her steps to her kitchen (he is afraid of the steps) He stays in the lower level where he comes into the house. He was from a loving home of just one man and he bonded with him. He was home by himself a lot....But one day the man (who was in his 60s I think) had a massive heart attack and died....Jack was in the home for 3 or 4 days with the body....Beki adopted him from a dog adoption place on the internet....He is so sweet....I think he is a Newfoundlander.

Have fun baking.....Talk to ya later

Location hidden

#6178 Oct 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Close....Name is Beki....and she has two dogs. The big one Jack has never been up her steps to her kitchen (he is afraid of the steps) He stays in the lower level where he comes into the house. He was from a loving home of just one man and he bonded with him. He was home by himself a lot....But one day the man (who was in his 60s I think) had a massive heart attack and died....Jack was in the home for 3 or 4 days with the body....Beki adopted him from a dog adoption place on the internet....He is so sweet....I think he is a Newfoundlander.
Have fun baking.....Talk to ya later
Hi Epi;

Tis amazing what the critters goes thru much like us humans. They always seem a adjust well thru it all. Jack must have had a bad experience with steps somewhere and fear for animals is a real thing too. How well I know this cause when something around here goes amiss my critters run for safety right behind me. If something were to happen I be the first in line to catch the firing power. Tis amazing too how much trust they put in someone who takes care of them too.

Finally gotten cold enough to start those regular fires in the mornings now. Snowed in the high country and up in Colorado already and now it count down time for around here. Besides honey chills easy so need to take of his comforts. No more porch sitting for awhile without a coat. People here already pulled out the heavy clothing to wear. It is going to be a looooooooooog winter here. The signs are everywhere.

Went riding in the car to see what going on around close to me and people decorating for Halloween already. Pumpkin stands along the road. Along with veg coming off from the planting season. Honey seen the pumpkins but could only see the pumpkin pies. LOL The wonder of it all, and the stores of course have out all the goodies to catch the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Richardfs 979,488
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min AussieBobby 46,044
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min MUQ2 92,793
Witches and Warlocks will burn in Hell ! (Oct '11) 59 min Paige 26
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr truth 183,653
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 667,983
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 286,102
More from around the web