|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Wondering why we not heard from Chreianne. Looked in my emails and have found nothing from her.
I cleaned out the closet and rewashing all the clothing and reiorning them before this winter set in. So we will always have fresh to wear. Playin on computer between loads lol.
Got myself a jug of puddy to work over some of the windows while I am winterizing this coming week. Will clean good and put up winter curtains.
Turned off cold at night here. Look for the bears to head for the dens early this year. Got five fat raccoons coming in nightly. I have not been sitting out late at night lately either.
So you are going to Virginia soon. That sure is a pretty place.
How long you going to be gone on this trip???
Did Mojoe not see the fense, what was he after, hope his paw gets better. Cricket a smarty britches pick up on everything and then some and lol keeps honey hollering too. He cannot wait for her to grow up but he always been short on patiences ya know.
Have a good day God Bless loveya lil whispers.
Yea...I am surprised Cherianne hasn't stopped in and at least say Hi....I worry about her swelling....If she doesn't get ahold of us soon...You have her phone number don't you?

No...MoJoe "forgot" about the fence because it wa pitch black outside then....We need to turn the light on for him. I think he saw another dog sniffing around or a rabbit or some kind of critter. He seems to be OK today.

You know little tiny dogs like cricket to me are awesoem when you think about how small hi little brain is...and how smart they are....:-)

Will talk to you L-8-TR

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea...I am surprised Cherianne hasn't stopped in and at least say Hi....I worry about her swelling....If she doesn't get ahold of us soon...You have her phone number don't you?
No...MoJoe "forgot" about the fence because it wa pitch black outside then....We need to turn the light on for him. I think he saw another dog sniffing around or a rabbit or some kind of critter. He seems to be OK today.
You know little tiny dogs like cricket to me are awesoem when you think about how small hi little brain is...and how smart they are....:-)
Will talk to you L-8-TR
Hi Epi;

Heard from Cherianne this morning and she is ok just super busy doing for her boss at work. When she grabs some free time she will be back with us.

Got a bit of winter this morning. Honey would not come out of bed until I set a fire in the wood stove. Neither would the critters come out of their bed either. The wonder of it all lol they just waited on me to jack on my boots and get it done. Higher mountains have already gotten snow.

Need yet to get the pellet stove installed. Hopefully this next month it will happen. As want to lay down some type of pad under it and make a place to store bags of pellets.

Cheeka mostly lays around all day as she is quite old and does not play with Cricket. I can tell she thinks Cricket is a pain in the butt. lol. They both know how far to push and the pecking order. Cricket is a smart lil tike she understands everything that is said, When first got her I put her on a baby schedule. Certain time to eat, certain time for a nap and training to the potty pads and her own toys of which she has not destroyed and it worked out. No messed up floors or chewed up furniture, know how to walk with lease and collar however once used all comes off as do not keep collars on any of them around this place only when needed. Honey claim is I have ruined them lol but He has been ruin too by me yep I am guilty. lol

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Heard from Cherianne this morning and she is ok just super busy doing for her boss at work. When she grabs some free time she will be back with us.
Got a bit of winter this morning. Honey would not come out of bed until I set a fire in the wood stove. Neither would the critters come out of their bed either. The wonder of it all lol they just waited on me to jack on my boots and get it done. Higher mountains have already gotten snow.
Need yet to get the pellet stove installed. Hopefully this next month it will happen. As want to lay down some type of pad under it and make a place to store bags of pellets.
Cheeka mostly lays around all day as she is quite old and does not play with Cricket. I can tell she thinks Cricket is a pain in the butt. lol. They both know how far to push and the pecking order. Cricket is a smart lil tike she understands everything that is said, When first got her I put her on a baby schedule. Certain time to eat, certain time for a nap and training to the potty pads and her own toys of which she has not destroyed and it worked out. No messed up floors or chewed up furniture, know how to walk with lease and collar however once used all comes off as do not keep collars on any of them around this place only when needed. Honey claim is I have ruined them lol but He has been ruin too by me yep I am guilty. lol
Hi there Mam and Epi

Super busy and it looks like it is going to carry on a bit longer. One lady is on a weeks leave, so I am double up for her. Only two days to go and then thing should calm down.

Summer has arrived and it is lovely and warm during the days. Nights are a bit chilly but that is not bad at all. Both babies are doing okay. Chloe still thinks that she governs the food chain by not eating certain things. Well she will learn differently.

I shall try and pop back in here tomkorrow but for now I need to rush off. Take care both of you and sending love across the ocean to you both.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Morning LW and CHerianne...

Good to see you Cherianne.....We figured you were busy at work.

It is beautiful here now...Cool and sunny NO HUMIDITY...Awesome....Glad we made it through the uncomfortable months....Now it should be nice for 9 months.

They were driving their Farm machinery yesterday and finishing the corn fields (smashed them down to the ground) In the early spring they will plow up the fields and plant more. My hubby saw they planted some corn on our land so we need to talk to them next spring (probably 25 feet)The back yard was all grown up with weeds before..

Have a great day Friends....Love ya

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam and Epi
Super busy and it looks like it is going to carry on a bit longer. One lady is on a weeks leave, so I am double up for her. Only two days to go and then thing should calm down.
Summer has arrived and it is lovely and warm during the days. Nights are a bit chilly but that is not bad at all. Both babies are doing okay. Chloe still thinks that she governs the food chain by not eating certain things. Well she will learn differently.
I shall try and pop back in here tomkorrow but for now I need to rush off. Take care both of you and sending love across the ocean to you both.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Tis what I call cool here and it is working itself into winter. Think I pretty much ready to face it again this year with supplies, fuel, ect. Will continue to do miner repairs until get way too cold for me. Ordered extra load of propane which they dragged their feet on delivery.

Spent a big part of yesterday pudding windows and sealing some cracks. Closed one air condition system for the winter. In doing so ended up with a hand full of stickers from a rough board and my thumb got in the way of the hammer ouch. But I got the job done.

Got all my stoves in order ready to go and have already built the first fire for this season. Changed out the system abit will bring from the field wood in a trailer now which will last me several months and will not have to go to the field in the cold like I did last year with the pick up and load and unload.

Think I shall start my Christmas shopping this month and get it all done too. Then I do not have to be out in the crowds at durning the holiday seasons.

Will try to get a e mail too you.Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning LW and CHerianne...
Good to see you Cherianne.....We figured you were busy at work.
It is beautiful here now...Cool and sunny NO HUMIDITY...Awesome....Glad we made it through the uncomfortable months....Now it should be nice for 9 months.
They were driving their Farm machinery yesterday and finishing the corn fields (smashed them down to the ground) In the early spring they will plow up the fields and plant more. My hubby saw they planted some corn on our land so we need to talk to them next spring (probably 25 feet)The back yard was all grown up with weeds before..
Have a great day Friends....Love ya
Hi Epi;

That farm machinery your talkin about well I buy the corn after it made it rounds so to speak for the critters. A sack of 50 pounds of corn is fifteen dollars. Most of the time I buy bulk because of the distance I have to bring it in. Just bought one thousand pounds last week at twenty four dollar per hundred. I'm giving for hay when I can find it thirteen dollars a bal. The drough did not help the lil operator like me that got themselves loveable pets but thru it all we have managed to keep movin along quite smoothly with much happiness along the way.

Critter all doing fine. Even the raccoons are getting fatter lol. Think the bears will den early this year but will depend on the weather conditions too. Seen a couple of red foxes thru the field glasses afew days ago and they did look like they were in good condition too.

Decided to start wrapping up my patio furniture early as is not looking like much more warm weather in theses parts. Think I already had the last cook out party for this season. I fix a place for me to sit out at night as honey does not join me on those adventures.
Have a good day God Bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey Mam and Epi

Tramp is back, I thought he needed to come out and see everyone.
Time to lock up for the day. Only tomorrow and then we are at another weekend. Time flies by so quickly eh!

Hopefully we speak tomorrow.

Sending love to you both
Love

Cherianne
xxxx
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Well, I just went in and took a dump. One of them looked like an exclamation mark and the next one looked like a question mark... and they both came from my colon! Go figure.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Mornin to ya....

Can you believe it is another week gone again....I swear...Does it seem it is going faster and faster?

Good to hear you are ready for the winter LW...I know it can be a long one. I can sit out on my front porch in the middle of winter (as long as it is sunny)

I see TROLLs have "dumped" on here....:-)

Have a great day....Love ya all
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin to ya....
Can you believe it is another week gone again....I swear...Does it seem it is going faster and faster?
Good to hear you are ready for the winter LW...I know it can be a long one. I can sit out on my front porch in the middle of winter (as long as it is sunny)
Hi Epi

Having conversations with yourself..... First sign of being terribly lonely or mad.

Ignore is the best way to go.
Hope you are well and have a great weekend. It is going to storm shortly here and it shall be our first thunder storm of the season. Not looking forward to it at all.

Speak next week. Sending love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin to ya....
LOL I got a good ignore system in place LOL. Selective hearing too LOL Ya know that stuff just grows naturally too. Just turns into a low hum. LOL

Yep ready as possible to hunker down for those winter wonderland days and nights. Snow holds it own special beauty. I need a bubble for my porch to sit in with some heat now that is a rich idea ha ha.

Soon will be Spook day, Thanksgiving and then onto Christmas holidays are coming fast agree time flies like the birds especially when busy or having a good time.

When do you plan to start that trip to Virginia I sure hope you take that camera for some picture, stick it in the suitcase first cause I travel with you in heart and pictures every trip you take.

Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Cheriann wrote:
Hey Mam and Epi
Tramp is back, I thought he needed to come out and see everyone.
Time to lock up for the day. Only tomorrow and then we are at another weekend. Time flies by so quickly eh!
Hopefully we speak tomorrow.
Sending love to you both
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Thanks Cherianne Tramp was a once in a lifetime experience. Still to this day can remember my Dad bring him home to me and geez what a fit my mom threw over the matter. But my dad knew my love for critters long before my mom realized it. That Cat even hung on the end of my bed when I so very sick. Tramp and I had that special bond a once in a life time thing as a small child and critter bond.
What is it the Bible says we will be able to pet the wild ones. I was given that blessing in childhood.

Cricket is growing like a tumble weed bigger and chunker everyday. She sure is turning into quite a lil gal. Chases coke bottle like you chloe does and get so worked up forgets and starts barking at the bottle. LOL When she start barking I know she into something LOL She tells on herself. She is quite the door bell too lets me know when human or critter is lurking around here.

Going to hit the junk, think it will be the last junk sale tomorrow and then think will call it good for the season unless something else turns up that is way to tempting lol.
Have a good weekend with some good r and r. God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I got a good ignore system in place LOL. Selective hearing too LOL Ya know that stuff just grows naturally too. Just turns into a low hum. LOL
Yep ready as possible to hunker down for those winter wonderland days and nights. Snow holds it own special beauty. I need a bubble for my porch to sit in with some heat now that is a rich idea ha ha.
Soon will be Spook day, Thanksgiving and then onto Christmas holidays are coming fast agree time flies like the birds especially when busy or having a good time.
When do you plan to start that trip to Virginia I sure hope you take that camera for some picture, stick it in the suitcase first cause I travel with you in heart and pictures every trip you take.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hey there....

I am probably going to Virginia around the 10th of October....The leaves will be beautiful there. She lives way back in the woods....

Yesterday's weather was Perfect....I hope to go outside today and enjoy it more....I tha k God tht this year there isn't any hurricanes out in the Atlantic....Love it....

Will talk to ya later...take care Friend

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

good wife wrote:
Just want to share that we had a 4.6 earthquake here in south Texas this morning -
I am sorry and hope all the life is safe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there....
I am probably going to Virginia around the 10th of October....The leaves will be beautiful there. She lives way back in the woods....
Yesterday's weather was Perfect....I hope to go outside today and enjoy it more....I tha k God tht this year there isn't any hurricanes out in the Atlantic....Love it....
Will talk to ya later...take care Friend
Hi Epi;

I hit the flea market today and found three interesting books. One is the Geography of religion but it is thick so will take me most of this winter to read. Then found one named Lusty wind for Carolina. Have you ever hear of this book. I ask because it has no copyright in it and the pages are a deep yellow from aging but still in good shape for reading. I found some other goodies too.

Was a warm day for the most part but is down to freezing temp tonight. Snowed already in Denver, Colorado. So it turned brrr abit.

Have a birthday party to attend tomorrow afternoon and of all places at one of the parks. I sure hope it is warm for this. Cause if not I will probably go but not stay long out in the cold.

How many hour drive is this that you are making on the tenth?? And will you be traveling a major highway??? Just please be careful.
Have a good day. God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Hi Epi;

I found the information on the book I asked you about it was printed in 1944 so makes it around 69 years old.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I hit the flea market today and found three interesting books. One is the Geography of religion but it is thick so will take me most of this winter to read. Then found one named Lusty wind for Carolina. Have you ever hear of this book. I ask because it has no copyright in it and the pages are a deep yellow from aging but still in good shape for reading. I found some other goodies too.
Was a warm day for the most part but is down to freezing temp tonight. Snowed already in Denver, Colorado. So it turned brrr abit.
Have a birthday party to attend tomorrow afternoon and of all places at one of the parks. I sure hope it is warm for this. Cause if not I will probably go but not stay long out in the cold.
How many hour drive is this that you are making on the tenth?? And will you be traveling a major highway??? Just please be careful.
Have a good day. God Bless loveya lil whispers.
Lusty wind for Carolina huh?.....I'm sure using the word Lusty in 1944 was kinda risqué I'm sure. I know the "Shag" dance was started here back probably 50's era....They still do it here and have "shag" contests. It reminds me of like a Beach version of the Jitterbug.....

The drive is only about 6 hours....Not bad....The leaves will be beautiful then....I will be on the most traveled highway going North....I-95....I've driven it before by myself....

Have a good time at the Birthday party...Stay warm

Talk to ya later

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lusty wind for Carolina huh?.....I'm sure using the word Lusty in 1944 was kinda risqué I'm sure. I know the "Shag" dance was started here back probably 50's era....They still do it here and have "shag" contests. It reminds me of like a Beach version of the Jitterbug.....
The drive is only about 6 hours....Not bad....The leaves will be beautiful then....I will be on the most traveled highway going North....I-95....I've driven it before by myself....
Have a good time at the Birthday party...Stay warm
Talk to ya later
Hi Epi;

Think I might just read the whole series of books this author wrote. Seems it might have abit of historical flare to it to, as I dug thru afew of the pages here and there. I do most of my reading in the winter months anyway. It already hit freezing tempt here at night, and Colorado already gotten there first snow too. But the days still remain warm here yet.

Hope when you make this trip you will have good weather conditions and must agree the changing into fall and all the beautiful color are something to enjoy.

Baloon time again in Albuquerque again. Do not know how many baloon will enter this year. People flock like birds to see this event. So the place again will be full of people from all over the world. So the skies will be full of floaters. Just hope they have good weather for it cause when winds are high they stay grounded.
I just watch them maybe on the tv if I decide to tune in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Hi Cherianne;

Hope you had a good weekend with lot of r&r.
I did not do nothing real exciting this weekend.
Laid around some and done some resting, hit the flea market too on Saturday. Everyone is already retired to the beds around here tonight and are sleeping like logs.

Think I shall sit down and lay out the plans for joining the two places together on paper drawing myself a blue print. Of course may be some changes as time melts away around here. I might attempt it next summer. Way to cold right now and time frame is all wrong with winter coming on.

Critters all doing fine. Still into mischief here and there real raskels they can be.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Think I might just read the whole series of books this author wrote. Seems it might have abit of historical flare to it to, as I dug thru afew of the pages here and there. I do most of my reading in the winter months anyway. It already hit freezing tempt here at night, and Colorado already gotten there first snow too. But the days still remain warm here yet.
Hope when you make this trip you will have good weather conditions and must agree the changing into fall and all the beautiful color are something to enjoy.
Baloon time again in Albuquerque again. Do not know how many baloon will enter this year. People flock like birds to see this event. So the place again will be full of people from all over the world. So the skies will be full of floaters. Just hope they have good weather for it cause when winds are high they stay grounded.
I just watch them maybe on the tv if I decide to tune in.
Cool....Balloon time...They have some really pretty ones. They can put alot of money in them...can't they?

I know you don't watch TV show...but I've been watching "Breaking Bad" and last night was its Finale. It was filmed almost entirely in Alberqueque. Thats how I saw how pretty NM was (and stark) There were some scenes out in the desert....WOW...I'll bet you can find some treasures out there.

Last night I saw that there is going to be a trucker convey going to Washington the days I plan on going to visit my cuzzin....I hope that doesn't mean there will be trucks surrounding me as I drive North...I might change days....

Did you sell your other place downtown? I know you had it up for sale....

Have a great day Cherianne and Little Whispers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of8,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

524 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Joyful8118 720,064
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Godchild 114,964
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 256,377
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min USA Born 532,385
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Clearwater 172,243
should husbands & wives spank each other for se... (Mar '12) 49 min Mrotk 8
Whatsapp or Viber contacts ;) 1 hr Asimeng 2
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••