Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6117 Sep 18, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ma
I am really looking forward to having four days in a row off from work. I have been told that I have to put my feet up for a bit as they have me on new meds and my feet and ankles are swollen to twice their normal size. So getting off my feet is my prime reason but I want to get the chores and sammies done on Saturday so that I can take things easy.
Don't know why this happened, but I expect it is the new meds. Saw the Doctor and he prescribed stuff for me so best I get it sorted out as soon as possible.
My son has also taken the same leave so will not have to get up and move my car in the wee hours of the morning for him to get his car out of the garage.
Well Mam still a busy little beaver today. Will close now and speak to you tomorrow.
Sending love to you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I think it is grand you shall have four days off and son is taking that time off too. Think you both need some r and r. You know that move you made with the offices was a huge undertaking too. Time to regroup with some rest. I still say your boss got a gem in you for sure. Cause not many people will go that extra mile like you do.

I need to return to some of my project and start putting some more things together again. Kinda layed it all aside to get the outside work done or at least as much as I could handle.

I finally figure a way to get the two places put together but will not attempt it until next summer or at least that is my plan for right now. Tis just too close to winter time right now.

I plan to attend a auction this coming weekend. Humm wonder what I will be draggin home this time.lol Honey say anything is okay but not a stray tom cat.lol.

Have a grand time on your days off. God Bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6118 Sep 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I think it is grand you shall have four days off and son is taking that time off too. Think you both need some r and r. You know that move you made with the offices was a huge undertaking too. Time to regroup with some rest. I still say your boss got a gem in you for sure. Cause not many people will go that extra mile like you do.
I need to return to some of my project and start putting some more things together again. Kinda layed it all aside to get the outside work done or at least as much as I could handle.
I finally figure a way to get the two places put together but will not attempt it until next summer or at least that is my plan for right now. Tis just too close to winter time right now.
I plan to attend a auction this coming weekend. Humm wonder what I will be draggin home this time.lol Honey say anything is okay but not a stray tom cat.lol.
Have a grand time on your days off. God Bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Yeah you need to get back to your projects and get them sorted. I think it is a good idea to let the joining of the twohouses happen next summer and in the meantime you can concentrate on your other projects.

Aunt is doing better. Her brother has stepped in now and is talking to the husband about coming back to Gauteng where her children are and can take care of her. Apparently the husband is okay with this arrangement for the first time in about 20 years so things are looking up. Aunt still very confused as she called me on Tuesday a few times and wanted to speak to my Mum who passed away over 4 years ago, so she still needs care and attention. I think at long last my Uncle has seen the light about moving to Gauteng and I think it is only through prayers that this has happened. He is not a healthy person either and is in a wheelchair so for him to take care of aunt would be rather difficult.

Both me and son looking forward to our days off. We plan to relax and take things very easy. It is very hot here during the days and the temps reach 30 degrees at noon and it is only 3 weeks into Spring. The weather worldwide seems to have gone haywire.

Best get some work done. Payroll tomorrow and the bank and then 4 days of total happiness Yay Yay Yay.
Sending love over the ocean to you and the family. Say Hi to Honey for me.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6119 Sep 19, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Our news is all full of the shootings in DC. This fellow must have surely flipped his lid big time. BUT apparently he has a history of doing some such things. I reckon it is all the armed forces work that he has done and he could not take it. Some people just cannot handle such things. I feel very sorry for him. But I feel that it best for him to be out of it all. He can then be at peace but a big pity that he had to kill those people, what a shame.
SUMMER has arrived and the temp has been 30 degrees since Saturday. The nights are still a bit chilly but boy oh boy the days are great. I travel to work 5:30am and I do not have to wear a jacket or jersey. Delightful. It is trying to rain so hard but not getting to do it. We are not allowed to swim at all until the first summer rains have done their job. Otherwise we could get bilharzia and that is not nice. So we wait and watch for the big storms to come and clear the germs from the winter months. Here's to hoping.
Stay safe and take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Well Aaron (the shooter) is dead...He was shot to stop the massacre...He showed anger before and was harged and his family was afraid of him..and he was being treated for hearing voices...So he was a very disturbed man. Sad thing there are alot of people like him out there....

I've never heard of bilharzia...I'll have to look it up.It is cooling down here...LOVE it

Take care of yourself..take it easy....Are you taking Blood Pressure medicine?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6120 Sep 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I been into more mischief as usural. Sat out on the porch until late but wind and cold off the rains drove me inside finally. More rain and flood warning for this state yet to come.
Oldest grandson is coming home for a grandpa and G momma fix on Thursday so will be a full weekend around here for sure. Think him and son will be making a supply run to Colorado for the critters here. So I making my list too and sending money for them to pick up what I did too.
I taken pictures too but still have not gotten the cord for my computer yet. I tried k mart they did not handle them and think I will see if I can get one thru radio shack. If they do not have one may have to order one from somewhere. That is the way it is out here one is just lucky if they find what they are hunting.
I found a beautiful velvet comforter I want for my bed but have to order it. So I am planning on ordering it by the 1st of October.
For my birthday present to myself.
I have gotten cricket house broke to puppie pads because come winter she will not want to go outside. She is quite the lil gal.
She also learned to only chew on treats and nothing else. Cries when I get out of sight and gets honey to holloring do something with her. LOL Or she goes lookin to find me. It get quite funny the way she get honey to holloring too.
Have a good day. God Bless loveya lil whispers
So Cricket has trained Honey already...LOL...That didn't take long

Are you gonna let cricket up on your velvet bed cover?....:-) It sounds very pretty...What color is it?

I bought the grandkids their Halloween cards already (think it is too early to put them in the mail)...Maybe in a few weeks...I'm going to start decorating for fall...We already hae a flag out that says......

"Happy Fall....Ya'll"

LOL...talk to ya later
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6121 Sep 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Aaron (the shooter) is dead...He was shot to stop the massacre...He showed anger before and was harged and his family was afraid of him..and he was being treated for hearing voices...So he was a very disturbed man. Sad thing there are alot of people like him out there....
I've never heard of bilharzia...I'll have to look it up.It is cooling down here...LOVE it
Take care of yourself..take it easy....Are you taking Blood Pressure medicine?
Hi Epi

Yes I have been on BP meds for about 10 years. I hope I spelt Bilharzia correctly. You get it from going into stagnant water.

I think the shooter had many problems in his head and some can live with it, and other cannot. What a shame the other people had to die.

Feet still very swollen but I am getting meds tonight to combat the swelling. This world we live in.......

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6122 Sep 20, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Yes I have been on BP meds for about 10 years. I hope I spelt Bilharzia correctly. You get it from going into stagnant water.
I think the shooter had many problems in his head and some can live with it, and other cannot. What a shame the other people had to die.
Feet still very swollen but I am getting meds tonight to combat the swelling. This world we live in.......
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
We have friends that the man had trouble with his BP medicine and swelling in his feet and stomach...He still has a stomach that sticks out but it isn't weight....It is hard sometimes to find the right one.
There is an amoeba that has been found in some of our dirty water that has eaten brain tissue in some people....One young 12 year old died from it....People need to stay out of dirty water....

Today is your day off I believe...Have a gret weekend relaxing...

See ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6123 Sep 20, 2013
LW....

Hope you have a great Friday today....I am starting to decorate for Fall here....Love it

I will talk to you later....God Bless

Location hidden

#6124 Sep 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW....
Hope you have a great Friday today....I am starting to decorate for Fall here....Love it
I will talk to you later....God Bless
Hi Epi;

Got dumped on big time last night with hail and another round of heavy rains. So, far has not destroyed anything around this old place yet. In other areas people sure having a rough time of it too with all the water and flooding going on out here.

I love the fall months matter of fact October is my favorite month of the year due to all the colors and the weather just seems to be just right not to hot and not to cold. Guess there is never no ideal conditions. Think I may have to do my mail box with the fall goodies again just a matter of changing out the foliage.

I already got some chicken scratchin marks on paper for a huge project next summer. LOL You know nothing like keeping the hands busy and the heart happy the wonder of it all.
Have a good day God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6125 Sep 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Cricket has trained Honey already...LOL...That didn't take long
Are you gonna let cricket up on your velvet bed cover?....:-) It sounds very pretty...What color is it?
I bought the grandkids their Halloween cards already (think it is too early to put them in the mail)...Maybe in a few weeks...I'm going to start decorating for fall...We already hae a flag out that says......
"Happy Fall....Ya'll"
LOL...talk to ya later
Hi Epi;

LOL Honey can holler, never take long with him. When I hear him say do something whispers I know he gotten himself in a pickle fit again and usrual over something that amounts to nothing.

Been buying feed for the critters anyway son came in gripping that the raccoons had gotten in the shed and are breaking into the bags of feed. So it back to catching them and moving them back into the mountains. Head count is five of them.

The velvet cover I want comes from Seventh Avenue catalog and will have to order it. It is multiple colored so would match any of my decoration. I want it for warm so really does not matter.
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6126 Sep 20, 2013
Hi Epi and Mam

It is nearly time to leave the office for my four day weekend. I cannot wait. Looking very forward to it. I am planning on doing a whole lot of catching up (let's hope that I am able to do that) hey!

I will get in touch with you both when I am back in the office on Wednesday morning.

Take care of yourselves and Mam tomorrow is another day so if you do not fit everything you want in today, there is always tomorrow. Time some r and r.

Sending love across the oceans to you both.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6127 Sep 20, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Epi and Mam
It is nearly time to leave the office for my four day weekend. I cannot wait. Looking very forward to it. I am planning on doing a whole lot of catching up (let's hope that I am able to do that) hey!
I will get in touch with you both when I am back in the office on Wednesday morning.
Take care of yourselves and Mam tomorrow is another day so if you do not fit everything you want in today, there is always tomorrow. Time some r and r.
Sending love across the oceans to you both.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Hope I grabbed this post in time to say have a good weekend with lots of laughs and some r and r.

Watch that blood pressure too as it is the chief cause of strokes.
And prop up those feet give them time to redirect the water gain.

This weekend for us is going to be just go with the flow of whatever happens not special plans.
Have a good one look to hear your new when you return. God Bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6128 Sep 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
LOL Honey can holler, never take long with him. When I hear him say do something whispers I know he gotten himself in a pickle fit again and usrual over something that amounts to nothing.
Been buying feed for the critters anyway son came in gripping that the raccoons had gotten in the shed and are breaking into the bags of feed. So it back to catching them and moving them back into the mountains. Head count is five of them.
The velvet cover I want comes from Seventh Avenue catalog and will have to order it. It is multiple colored so would match any of my decoration. I want it for warm so really does not matter.
Hi Epi;

Coming in late tonight cause got a long day ahead of me tomorrow.
Plan on attending the storage auction in the morning.

Then in the evening the fellows have a outdoor dinner get together planned. Family will come, oldest grandsons friends and Son friends too and some of the neighbors so will be another late night around here. But think it will be fun with conversation and music and some good food. Everyone really has a good time at these get together. I just hope the weather stay nice for this.

Leaving this note in case do not get in tomorrow evening.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6129 Sep 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hope I grabbed this post in time to say have a good weekend with lots of laughs and some r and r.
Watch that blood pressure too as it is the chief cause of strokes.
And prop up those feet give them time to redirect the water gain.
This weekend for us is going to be just go with the flow of whatever happens not special plans.
Have a good one look to hear your new when you return. God Bless loveya mam whispers.
Thanks LW....Sounds like a great time....Enjoy yourself

Talk to you tomorrow

Location hidden

#6130 Sep 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks LW....Sounds like a great time....Enjoy yourself
Talk to you tomorrow
Hi Epi;

The last of the company and family have left and gone to their homes and here I sit at twelve midnight. Everyone has had a grand time good food, conversation, music. This ole place of mine been home to many of them for many moons. Get together such as theses waves people together much closer I think. Even you and cherianne attended with us too as you shall find you both were in my heart and thoughts with the pictures I have sent to you both this evening. Did not purchase anything from the auction so will just wait for another one to come along.

Location hidden

#6131 Sep 21, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Got you a surprise waiting when you get in to the office on Monday morning. You were included with the family and friends get together as I have sent you some pictures. Everyone had a grand time this evening a lot of fun and good foods with music. The hour is late but know everyone left knowing they are loved once again.

Hope you had a good weekend got some rest and propped up those feet for some rest too.

Will look to hear from you soon. Have a good day when you return to work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6132 Sep 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
The last of the company and family have left and gone to their homes and here I sit at twelve midnight. Everyone has had a grand time good food, conversation, music. This ole place of mine been home to many of them for many moons. Get together such as theses waves people together much closer I think. Even you and cherianne attended with us too as you shall find you both were in my heart and thoughts with the pictures I have sent to you both this evening. Did not purchase anything from the auction so will just wait for another one to come along.
I was going to post this morning....but out electricity went out and was out for a few hours....
So glad you had a great time with the company visiting....
Today is pleasant and cloudy all day....Home...Home...On the range.....LOL

Have a great Sunday...and will talk to you tomorrow

Location hidden

#6133 Sep 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to post this morning....but out electricity went out and was out for a few hours....
So glad you had a great time with the company visiting....
Today is pleasant and cloudy all day....Home...Home...On the range.....LOL
Have a great Sunday...and will talk to you tomorrow
Had a good time with twenty here to visit, including used speaker phone and called those to visit with far away who could not come this time. I had problems with a new program that been installed on my computer but found someone who knew the in and out of this program. So we sent you and Cherianne pictures. So all and all was a happy time all the way around. LOL Glad you enjoyed the pictures.
I laughed when you wrote about compared to mojoe. Tis no doubt he is a big fellow.

I had some electric problems too yesterday. But the storms have played tic tac toe with a bit of everything. Then last night late got hammered with lightning and heavy rains again. Temps at night are dropping to into the thirties and fourties. Fall has finally arrived. Will soon be time to roll up the outside furniture and pack it away for another season for here around the first of October.

Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6134 Sep 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a good time with twenty here to visit, including used speaker phone and called those to visit with far away who could not come this time. I had problems with a new program that been installed on my computer but found someone who knew the in and out of this program. So we sent you and Cherianne pictures. So all and all was a happy time all the way around. LOL Glad you enjoyed the pictures.
I laughed when you wrote about compared to mojoe. Tis no doubt he is a big fellow.
I had some electric problems too yesterday. But the storms have played tic tac toe with a bit of everything. Then last night late got hammered with lightning and heavy rains again. Temps at night are dropping to into the thirties and fourties. Fall has finally arrived. Will soon be time to roll up the outside furniture and pack it away for another season for here around the first of October.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
They were nice pics.....Cricket sure is cute....What a baby.....

Yesterday flew by....Didn't it?.....Hey I plan on driving by myself to Virginia to visit my cousin in about a week and a half....Leaves should be pretty up there then.

MoJoe hurt his paw this morning...He went outside and forgot there was a fence up (it was dark) He saw something and he ran into the fence...Now he is limping

Hope you all have a great one today....Love ya

Location hidden

#6135 Sep 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were nice pics.....Cricket sure is cute....What a baby.....
Yesterday flew by....Didn't it?.....Hey I plan on driving by myself to Virginia to visit my cousin in about a week and a half....Leaves should be pretty up there then.
MoJoe hurt his paw this morning...He went outside and forgot there was a fence up (it was dark) He saw something and he ran into the fence...Now he is limping
Hope you all have a great one today....Love ya
Hi Epi;

Wondering why we not heard from Chreianne. Looked in my emails and have found nothing from her.

I cleaned out the closet and rewashing all the clothing and reiorning them before this winter set in. So we will always have fresh to wear. Playin on computer between loads lol.

Got myself a jug of puddy to work over some of the windows while I am winterizing this coming week. Will clean good and put up winter curtains.

Turned off cold at night here. Look for the bears to head for the dens early this year. Got five fat raccoons coming in nightly. I have not been sitting out late at night lately either.

So you are going to Virginia soon. That sure is a pretty place.
How long you going to be gone on this trip???

Did Mojoe not see the fense, what was he after, hope his paw gets better. Cricket a smarty britches pick up on everything and then some and lol keeps honey hollering too. He cannot wait for her to grow up but he always been short on patiences ya know.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6136 Sep 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Wondering why we not heard from Chreianne. Looked in my emails and have found nothing from her.
I cleaned out the closet and rewashing all the clothing and reiorning them before this winter set in. So we will always have fresh to wear. Playin on computer between loads lol.
Got myself a jug of puddy to work over some of the windows while I am winterizing this coming week. Will clean good and put up winter curtains.
Turned off cold at night here. Look for the bears to head for the dens early this year. Got five fat raccoons coming in nightly. I have not been sitting out late at night lately either.
So you are going to Virginia soon. That sure is a pretty place.
How long you going to be gone on this trip???
Did Mojoe not see the fense, what was he after, hope his paw gets better. Cricket a smarty britches pick up on everything and then some and lol keeps honey hollering too. He cannot wait for her to grow up but he always been short on patiences ya know.
Yea...I am surprised Cherianne hasn't stopped in and at least say Hi....I worry about her swelling....If she doesn't get ahold of us soon...You have her phone number don't you?

No...MoJoe "forgot" about the fence because it wa pitch black outside then....We need to turn the light on for him. I think he saw another dog sniffing around or a rabbit or some kind of critter. He seems to be OK today.

You know little tiny dogs like cricket to me are awesoem when you think about how small hi little brain is...and how smart they are....:-)

Will talk to you L-8-TR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min leonknott 45,615
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 36 min Y the double stan... 147
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Thinking 282,987
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 48 min Internet Reality 618,849
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 55 min Internet Reality 4
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 1 hr samir 33
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr Hilary 100
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Marge 658,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr Joe Fortuna 70,894
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr nanoanomaly 974,735
More from around the web