Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6097 Sep 15, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Still having e mail problems and may have to call and see if someone smarter than me can give me a hand of help. Seems like I get going good and someone got to throw me a curve ball that does not fit my mitt.

Honey has refused to return to the Doctor but no improvement either. Chief complain is I just way too tired of all of this. Everyone else is doin fine.

Have a good day at work will see if I can work my way around the curve ball again. God bless.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#6098 Sep 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...thanks HL
I have 3 grandkids and hubby has 5 so we have a total of 8. He doesn't get to see much (they are all over the place) Oldest grandchild is a 20 year old (reminds me of RT) and youngest is 4
We also have 3 dogs....A Rottweiler (full blooded) and a Golden Retriever and a part husky. The "puppy" (Rott) just turned 2 this month....They have fun running in and out of the dog door and playing with their Piggie toy
I will try to get LW and Cherianne (who is from South Africa) to start posting here again...
You're right about WSJLM....Talk to ya later
.. Golden Retrievers are soooo cool; they're great dogs, gentle yet spirited. I'm afraid of Rottweilers; one tried to bite me as a child ..

.. eight grandchildren? Wow! How young are you ??..

.. I doubt if anything on the WSJLM thread will change. I've had a few PM's with Jimmy (Q) and he's a become an advocate for what Jesus taught ..

.. if you'd like, I can invite RT to this thread. Did you know her parents were Christian Missionaries ??..
Rosemary

Cape Town, South Africa

#6100 Sep 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Still having e mail problems and may have to call and see if someone smarter than me can give me a hand of help. Seems like I get going good and someone got to throw me a curve ball that does not fit my mitt.
Honey has refused to return to the Doctor but no improvement either. Chief complain is I just way too tired of all of this. Everyone else is doin fine.
Have a good day at work will see if I can work my way around the curve ball again. God bless.
Hi there mam

I am sorry to hear about Honey. Best he take things easy and not get himself tired out. I received email from you and will try and email reply to you today but the Big Boss is back today so I better "be smart" eh LOL.

I will give you the news of Aunt in email as I am very happy with the outcome of this situation at all. She is not right after the stroke but I will go into detail in an email.

Take care Mam and I will contact you either today or tomorrow via email or leave a message for you here.

Sending love over the ocean to you and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6101 Sep 15, 2013
Mam, some silly sod has been buggering around on my computer and I will brain them, so help me I shall.
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6102 Sep 15, 2013
Hi EPI AND MAM

I see we have an unwanted visitor who is giving crappy judgment icons.

My message to whoever you are is:

If you don't like it here, then just "sod off". This thread is for friends and who ever you are, you are not a friend."

EPI and MAM do not deserve to have those horrid icons judged to them.

I have never come across such miserable individuals as those that give horrible judgement icons to anyone.

Well EPI and MAM you both have a great day and unlike me, ignore those judgement icons.

Sending love to both of you.
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6104 Sep 16, 2013
Rosemary wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there mam
I am sorry to hear about Honey. Best he take things easy and not get himself tired out. I received email from you and will try and email reply to you today but the Big Boss is back today so I better "be smart" eh LOL.
I will give you the news of Aunt in email as I am very happy with the outcome of this situation at all. She is not right after the stroke but I will go into detail in an email.
Take care Mam and I will contact you either today or tomorrow via email or leave a message for you here.
Sending love over the ocean to you and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

My e mail at the present time is being rebuilt and restructure and I do not understand one peanut bit of it all and think I going to have find someone to help me with how to get in.

It done nothing but rain here for days so I hunkered down and been on the thread picking on afew of them. When the sun comes out and dries things up I be up and gone again. lol. The ground is like walking on a wet soggy sponge. Tis a lot of flooding going on but I'm up high so my problems have been small and take care of.

Got the driveway completed before all this rain come in. So that project is now history. My junking season is just about over with for the summer. Wished it would go year round but not here.

Just remember where I keep all tucked. Hope improvement continues.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6105 Sep 16, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi EPI AND MAM
I see we have an unwanted visitor who is giving crappy judgment icons.
My message to whoever you are is:
If you don't like it here, then just "sod off". This thread is for friends and who ever you are, you are not a friend."
EPI and MAM do not deserve to have those horrid icons judged to them.
I have never come across such miserable individuals as those that give horrible judgement icons to anyone.
Well EPI and MAM you both have a great day and unlike me, ignore those judgement icons.
Sending love to both of you.
Cherianne
xxxx
Awee I do not pay them no mind just dance to the good stuff.
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6106 Sep 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awee I do not pay them no mind just dance to the good stuff.
Hi Mam

As long as you pay them no mind that is okay.

My aunt telephoned me 3 times yesterday morning and I could not hear her properly. I called her this morning and she just said Cherianne, please do not stop praying for me. She did not sound good. She seems mega confused and repeats herself and talks about ants and water on her hospital bed. I think she is terribly confused, because Mam she does not remember having the stroke or collapsing or going to the hospital. She wants to know what she is doing there and why she is not at home. She remembers absolutely nothing.

She is also phoning members of the family at very odd hours like 1:45 and 2:10 in the wee hours of the morning and going on and rambling about anything and everything.

Oh Mam she is going to have to have therapy and someone is going to have to take care of her because the situation cannot continue. Her husband is wheelchair bound and he says that he will take care of her!!!!! Being a diabetic and going into the odd coma seems to have passed him by with his memory so we have a huge problem. My cousins are getting together to try and sort it out but neither my aunt or uncle wants to come to the Highveld/Gauteng where they will be closer to family who can help them.

Mam please do not stop what you are doing as it has worked thus far and I shall keep you in the loop but for the moment, things look rather bleak and none of us any answers.

She seems to recognize everyone now, but her conversations do not make sense at all.

I will try and email again and I am hoping you got the one that I sent yesterday in reply to yours.

Send Honey my best love and tell him to take things easy, as you should be doing as well.

Love overt he ocean to you and Honey and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6107 Sep 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Golden Retrievers are soooo cool; they're great dogs, gentle yet spirited. I'm afraid of Rottweilers; one tried to bite me as a child ..
.. eight grandchildren? Wow! How young are you ??..
.. I doubt if anything on the WSJLM thread will change. I've had a few PM's with Jimmy (Q) and he's a become an advocate for what Jesus taught ..
.. if you'd like, I can invite RT to this thread. Did you know her parents were Christian Missionaries ??..
Sorry I didn't post yesterday....:-)

Yes our golden is such a sweetheart....When our Rott was a puppy the golden was his "Nanny"....Now they are real buddies.

Lets see...my age is....(Lets say the "sixties and seventies"" were my prime)....LOL....That is probably when you were born...

Yes "James from Charlotte" (Que) is a pretty cool guy...I like him

River is so funny....She can stop by if she wants...But somehow I think this thread is a little too boring for her.....She's in it for the "game"

How old is your daughter?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6108 Sep 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Yes this flooding has been some kind of roller coasters but you know me and storms. Has rained four days straight with no let up and no wind, no lightning, and no rainbows some odd stuff ya know.
The Rio Grande, Pecos, Canadian Rivers are running above levels. Home washed away and mud slides too. Even the critters are having a time of it. The ground is nothing but a huge sponge at this point. I on high ground and have only afew problems which I already addressed and fixed so I doing okay with all of this.
Thanks for getting ahold of me. I explained in my return note what going on with this computer but we must remember I am the one as Cherianne says walks that edge. Would you please contact her and tell her to come to friends thread.
The Hatch Chiles have been harvested and I put up twenty two bags of them for this coming winter. May make a trip to Colorado and pick up some extra produce for this coming winter too. I did go to Colorado and picked up a real bargain on a pellet stove for my hobby room where I mess with all the junk I buy.
All the clowns I deal with are in fine tune.lol just full of mischief.
Cricket is no longer a pocket puppy lol. She grown and put on weight. She attached herself to me and cries when I get out of sight or goes hunting me. lol. And to think she was suppose to be honey baby. She starts her crying and honey starts hollowing Whispers do something with her. He thinks she is spoiled and needs to grow up lol I tell him give her time gezz that does not happen over night.
Have a good day. Good bless
Man...that is terrible up in Colorado...It rained almost a whole week. They are talking about a Thousand year Floor (this happens only every thousand years)...that is catastrophic.

Here in SC in June we had so much rain everything was flooded also...But not like that

Wasn't that terrible about the shootings in DC yesterday....Wow

OK....will talk to you all later...Have a good one

Location hidden

#6109 Sep 17, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
As long as you pay them no mind that is okay.
My aunt telephoned me 3 times yesterday morning and I could not hear her properly. I called her this morning and she just said Cherianne, please do not stop praying for me. She did not sound good. She seems mega confused and repeats herself and talks about ants and water on her hospital bed. I think she is terribly confused, because Mam she does not remember having the stroke or collapsing or going to the hospital. She wants to know what she is doing there and why she is not at home. She remembers absolutely nothing.
She is also phoning members of the family at very odd hours like 1:45 and 2:10 in the wee hours of the morning and going on and rambling about anything and everything.
Oh Mam she is going to have to have therapy and someone is going to have to take care of her because the situation cannot continue. Her husband is wheelchair bound and he says that he will take care of her!!!!! Being a diabetic and going into the odd coma seems to have passed him by with his memory so we have a huge problem. My cousins are getting together to try and sort it out but neither my aunt or uncle wants to come to the Highveld/Gauteng where they will be closer to family who can help them.
Mam please do not stop what you are doing as it has worked thus far and I shall keep you in the loop but for the moment, things look rather bleak and none of us any answers.
She seems to recognize everyone now, but her conversations do not make sense at all.
I will try and email again and I am hoping you got the one that I sent yesterday in reply to yours.
Send Honey my best love and tell him to take things easy, as you should be doing as well.
Love overt he ocean to you and Honey and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

With the new program I can not figure out how to get into it yet.
What a trip all this modern tech of which I am not keyed for. lol.

No I not going to stop will keep all tucked as you want. You know me I never stop moving in that direction.

Finally one day without rain but not enough sunshine yet to dry up the ground as it is still a wet muddy sponge. I was wondering just how much and how long this would all last.

I might get around to figuring out the program tomorrow or call the company and have them walk me thru it all. Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6110 Sep 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
With the new program I can not figure out how to get into it yet.
What a trip all this modern tech of which I am not keyed for. lol.
No I not going to stop will keep all tucked as you want. You know me I never stop moving in that direction.
Finally one day without rain but not enough sunshine yet to dry up the ground as it is still a wet muddy sponge. I was wondering just how much and how long this would all last.
I might get around to figuring out the program tomorrow or call the company and have them walk me thru it all. Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Hope you and Honey and the family are all well. Hope that there is an improvement in Honey's health as well.

Not much in the way of news here. Plodding along like usual. Tuesday is a public holiday here so both my son and I have taken leave so that leaves us with a four day weekend. Yay Yay Yay. I am planning on getting everything sorted early in the weekend so that we can relax and have a good time. So I shall not be posting or emailing over that weekend. I return work on Wed 25/9/13. Looking forward to the break very much.

Did you manage to get into your email because I have some news regarding the new meds but would prefer to do it via email. Please let me know.

Well let me love you and leave you and get some work doen.

Sending love over the ocean to you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6111 Sep 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man...that is terrible up in Colorado...It rained almost a whole week. They are talking about a Thousand year Floor (this happens only every thousand years)...that is catastrophic.
Here in SC in June we had so much rain everything was flooded also...But not like that
Hi Epi;

Yes Colorado got some heavy problems right now with the flooding, understand they are full blown rescue mode according to my local news out here. Bad thing too is winter is coming on that area real soon too. Last I heard was a thousand two hundred people still missing they had not located yet.

Agree with you about the DC that happened too. One just never knows when they go to work will they return. Seems like some people in this world have no value for life to me. Life's cut way to short.

Everyone is doing fine here for the present. Just hanging out and doing the sammies ya know lol. Think it time to start another project keep the hands and mind busy keeps one out of mischief so they say. lol. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6112 Sep 18, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Hope you and Honey and the family are all well. Hope that there is an improvement in Honey's health as well.
Not much in the way of news here. Plodding along like usual. Tuesday is a public holiday here so both my son and I have taken leave so that leaves us with a four day weekend. Yay Yay Yay. I am planning on getting everything sorted early in the weekend so that we can relax and have a good time. So I shall not be posting or emailing over that weekend. I return work on Wed 25/9/13. Looking forward to the break very much.
Did you manage to get into your email because I have some news regarding the new meds but would prefer to do it via email. Please let me know.
Well let me love you and leave you and get some work doen.
Sending love over the ocean to you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

No e mail think I going to just call the company and have them sort this mess they handed me out for me. I think this new Tech about to get the best of my tempter. I so used to doing for myself and then I got to stop and wait on someone else to help me what a trip. It is enough to make me hit the whiskey bottle then I show them what a real mess is. Hell, I even give them belly dancing lessons for free that is how discussed I am with them.

Hope you enjoy the holidays off and get to have some fun for a change, all work and no play can lead to a dull life ya know so let down your hair while your off and have a ball of a time.
Have a good day at work, I finally off to bed I think as it is after one am here and think the work finally all done for me this day. God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6113 Sep 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Yes Colorado got some heavy problems right now with the flooding, understand they are full blown rescue mode according to my local news out here. Bad thing too is winter is coming on that area real soon too. Last I heard was a thousand two hundred people still missing they had not located yet.
Agree with you about the DC that happened too. One just never knows when they go to work will they return. Seems like some people in this world have no value for life to me. Life's cut way to short.
Everyone is doing fine here for the present. Just hanging out and doing the sammies ya know lol. Think it time to start another project keep the hands and mind busy keeps one out of mischief so they say. lol. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Pretty day here today....Cool and comfortable...Gonna go out and enjoy it. In my back patio it looks out on acres of empty corn fields and trees lined up in the back....So Pretty....I might break out the camera and take some pics of it. I guess I need a different camera...because what I see doesn't come out in the pics....(but you get an idea of what I see...just not the details)

Mojoe is doing good...All the dogs love the cooler weather...they run and play outside more.

Hope you all have a great day....Love ya
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6114 Sep 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
No e mail think I going to just call the company and have them sort this mess they handed me out for me. I think this new Tech about to get the best of my tempter. I so used to doing for myself and then I got to stop and wait on someone else to help me what a trip. It is enough to make me hit the whiskey bottle then I show them what a real mess is. Hell, I even give them belly dancing lessons for free that is how discussed I am with them.
Hope you enjoy the holidays off and get to have some fun for a change, all work and no play can lead to a dull life ya know so let down your hair while your off and have a ball of a time.
Have a good day at work, I finally off to bed I think as it is after one am here and think the work finally all done for me this day. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Ma

I am really looking forward to having four days in a row off from work. I have been told that I have to put my feet up for a bit as they have me on new meds and my feet and ankles are swollen to twice their normal size. So getting off my feet is my prime reason but I want to get the chores and sammies done on Saturday so that I can take things easy.

Don't know why this happened, but I expect it is the new meds. Saw the Doctor and he prescribed stuff for me so best I get it sorted out as soon as possible.

My son has also taken the same leave so will not have to get up and move my car in the wee hours of the morning for him to get his car out of the garage.

Well Mam still a busy little beaver today. Will close now and speak to you tomorrow.

Sending love to you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6115 Sep 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi

Our news is all full of the shootings in DC. This fellow must have surely flipped his lid big time. BUT apparently he has a history of doing some such things. I reckon it is all the armed forces work that he has done and he could not take it. Some people just cannot handle such things. I feel very sorry for him. But I feel that it best for him to be out of it all. He can then be at peace but a big pity that he had to kill those people, what a shame.

SUMMER has arrived and the temp has been 30 degrees since Saturday. The nights are still a bit chilly but boy oh boy the days are great. I travel to work 5:30am and I do not have to wear a jacket or jersey. Delightful. It is trying to rain so hard but not getting to do it. We are not allowed to swim at all until the first summer rains have done their job. Otherwise we could get bilharzia and that is not nice. So we wait and watch for the big storms to come and clear the germs from the winter months. Here's to hoping.

Stay safe and take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6116 Sep 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty day here today....Cool and comfortable...Gonna go out and enjoy it. In my back patio it looks out on acres of empty corn fields and trees lined up in the back....So Pretty....I might break out the camera and take some pics of it. I guess I need a different camera...because what I see doesn't come out in the pics....(but you get an idea of what I see...just not the details)
Mojoe is doing good...All the dogs love the cooler weather...they run and play outside more.
Hope you all have a great day....Love ya
Hi Epi;

I been into more mischief as usural. Sat out on the porch until late but wind and cold off the rains drove me inside finally. More rain and flood warning for this state yet to come.

Oldest grandson is coming home for a grandpa and G momma fix on Thursday so will be a full weekend around here for sure. Think him and son will be making a supply run to Colorado for the critters here. So I making my list too and sending money for them to pick up what I did too.

I taken pictures too but still have not gotten the cord for my computer yet. I tried k mart they did not handle them and think I will see if I can get one thru radio shack. If they do not have one may have to order one from somewhere. That is the way it is out here one is just lucky if they find what they are hunting.

I found a beautiful velvet comforter I want for my bed but have to order it. So I am planning on ordering it by the 1st of October.
For my birthday present to myself.

I have gotten cricket house broke to puppie pads because come winter she will not want to go outside. She is quite the lil gal.
She also learned to only chew on treats and nothing else. Cries when I get out of sight and gets honey to holloring do something with her. LOL Or she goes lookin to find me. It get quite funny the way she get honey to holloring too.

Have a good day. God Bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#6117 Sep 18, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ma
I am really looking forward to having four days in a row off from work. I have been told that I have to put my feet up for a bit as they have me on new meds and my feet and ankles are swollen to twice their normal size. So getting off my feet is my prime reason but I want to get the chores and sammies done on Saturday so that I can take things easy.
Don't know why this happened, but I expect it is the new meds. Saw the Doctor and he prescribed stuff for me so best I get it sorted out as soon as possible.
My son has also taken the same leave so will not have to get up and move my car in the wee hours of the morning for him to get his car out of the garage.
Well Mam still a busy little beaver today. Will close now and speak to you tomorrow.
Sending love to you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I think it is grand you shall have four days off and son is taking that time off too. Think you both need some r and r. You know that move you made with the offices was a huge undertaking too. Time to regroup with some rest. I still say your boss got a gem in you for sure. Cause not many people will go that extra mile like you do.

I need to return to some of my project and start putting some more things together again. Kinda layed it all aside to get the outside work done or at least as much as I could handle.

I finally figure a way to get the two places put together but will not attempt it until next summer or at least that is my plan for right now. Tis just too close to winter time right now.

I plan to attend a auction this coming weekend. Humm wonder what I will be draggin home this time.lol Honey say anything is okay but not a stray tom cat.lol.

Have a grand time on your days off. God Bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

Cape Town, South Africa

#6118 Sep 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I think it is grand you shall have four days off and son is taking that time off too. Think you both need some r and r. You know that move you made with the offices was a huge undertaking too. Time to regroup with some rest. I still say your boss got a gem in you for sure. Cause not many people will go that extra mile like you do.
I need to return to some of my project and start putting some more things together again. Kinda layed it all aside to get the outside work done or at least as much as I could handle.
I finally figure a way to get the two places put together but will not attempt it until next summer or at least that is my plan for right now. Tis just too close to winter time right now.
I plan to attend a auction this coming weekend. Humm wonder what I will be draggin home this time.lol Honey say anything is okay but not a stray tom cat.lol.
Have a grand time on your days off. God Bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Yeah you need to get back to your projects and get them sorted. I think it is a good idea to let the joining of the twohouses happen next summer and in the meantime you can concentrate on your other projects.

Aunt is doing better. Her brother has stepped in now and is talking to the husband about coming back to Gauteng where her children are and can take care of her. Apparently the husband is okay with this arrangement for the first time in about 20 years so things are looking up. Aunt still very confused as she called me on Tuesday a few times and wanted to speak to my Mum who passed away over 4 years ago, so she still needs care and attention. I think at long last my Uncle has seen the light about moving to Gauteng and I think it is only through prayers that this has happened. He is not a healthy person either and is in a wheelchair so for him to take care of aunt would be rather difficult.

Both me and son looking forward to our days off. We plan to relax and take things very easy. It is very hot here during the days and the temps reach 30 degrees at noon and it is only 3 weeks into Spring. The weather worldwide seems to have gone haywire.

Best get some work done. Payroll tomorrow and the bank and then 4 days of total happiness Yay Yay Yay.
Sending love over the ocean to you and the family. Say Hi to Honey for me.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aerobatty 985,584
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Alt right scm watch 24,635
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr e williams 3
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 4 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 hr Doctor REALITY 12
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web