Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6076 Aug 14, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there mam
We are all doing fine. Glad to hear from you that all is running in order at your house. Sounds like you been really busy fixing and repairing things. Good, before the winter.
Our summer is fast approaching and it is lovely to see the grass starting to turn green and the sprouts from the leaves getting ready for summer.
Both furry babies are doing fine I am happy to report.
Not much in the way of news other than very busy at the office. It seems to be getting busier and busier. Need to keep a watch on that ..........
Speak soon Mam. Looking forward to seeing the photos. I hope that you took one of Cricket.
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Rain has shut me down again today. Worked some on the deck as the first part of it is almost finished. The storms just keep coming and do not seem to take a day off.

Doc been acting up think it is because I have not given him the attention he thinks he should have especially trying to get the work done. He pushed over a fense that had to repair and now found one of my water facet clobbered next to a full tank of water that had to repair early this morning. He does mischief when he thinks he not getting enough attention. He is a real spoiled raskel.

Took honey in the car for a long ride in the rain and played some soft music while we were out riding seen a beautiful rainbow. Stopped for a quick snack to eat. Honey and cricket are sleeping in his lounge chair now. What a pair they make lol. Both are flopped out in pure comfort and I find it quite amazing to watch them both.

Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6077 Aug 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting things done....Good for you....
I will be going to the airport in a few hours....I'll catch up with ya'll later
Love ya
Hi Epi;

I manage to whittled down part of the list of honey do's sammie jobs. lol Just wished I had them all done. Sure would feel abit more secure over it all. The weather sure has not corporative either especially with the lightning, winds and rains. I still need to winterize the air conditioners and the cars this coming week and a few other hey I'm next take care of me. lol. Guess in time I shall get to the end of it all. Have not touched one of my pet projects at all.

Hope you have a good flight and have a grand time on this trip.
Schools start another year here tomorrow. So kiddos will be going to school for another year. Glad mine are all adults. Neighbors kids will be getting on the school bus around here.

Have yourself lots of fun. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6078 Aug 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting things done....Good for you....
I will be going to the airport in a few hours....I'll catch up with ya'll later
Love ya
Hi Epi

Have a wonderful visit with your family and enjoy.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#6079 Aug 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Rain has shut me down again today. Worked some on the deck as the first part of it is almost finished. The storms just keep coming and do not seem to take a day off.
Doc been acting up think it is because I have not given him the attention he thinks he should have especially trying to get the work done. He pushed over a fense that had to repair and now found one of my water facet clobbered next to a full tank of water that had to repair early this morning. He does mischief when he thinks he not getting enough attention. He is a real spoiled raskel.
Took honey in the car for a long ride in the rain and played some soft music while we were out riding seen a beautiful rainbow. Stopped for a quick snack to eat. Honey and cricket are sleeping in his lounge chair now. What a pair they make lol. Both are flopped out in pure comfort and I find it quite amazing to watch them both.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear mam

We are doing fine. Quite warm today. Mornings bitterly cold and noon it is 21 degrees. Cannot keep up with it all.

Took son's car t the panel beaters this morning for its repairs and an hour later I got a call from son telling me he left his work bag in the car. I got the company driver to take me to the panel beaters to fetch it and it was just as well cos his ID and his access card and two hard drives were in the bag. I told my son that someone above was taking care of his bag because it was valuable stuff in it. Son has my car and will collect me after work tonight. Means until we get the car back from the panel beaters, we will have late getting home times. They said something about 9 to 10 days which really does seem a bit excessive but we cannot do anything about it.

Babies doing fine not inclined to eat right now as they want what they want, and not what they are given. But they will learn pretty quickly.

I have not seen that frog that moved into the pond but it is still early for him to make his appearance. I expect his babies are big now, they were just itty bitty babies the last time I saw them. Will have to watch out for him.

Well Mam, not much in the way of news. I shall end off now but take care and I will send you and email just as soon as I have some interesting news. Don't know when that will be.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#6080 Aug 19, 2013
Hey Mam

You have email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Cherianne

#6081 Aug 19, 2013
Hey Epi

How has your week been with the grand babies? Hope that you had a great time. Please let me know.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxx

Location hidden

#6082 Aug 19, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hey Mam
You have email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I will shoot you all my news tonight and leave you a note here today.

I spent all day Sunday working outside as the weather was nice for a change but think I got abit too slap happy as my feet are sore and my hands look like they been thru a meat grinder and are sore too.

I gotten all the patio furniture placed on one of the decks, cleaned and ready for some good times. Got the greenery down in one part of the yard and the ground leveled and all racked off. I will impose some winter grass in part of that area and a driveway for honey truck and my car so I can park away from the crazies. lol yep they been at it again. A every evening destructive durby going on.

Hope Epi is having a ball of a time on her trip. Hope we hear from her soon. Keep her tucked in prayer.
Have a good day at work. It time for me to start this day too. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6083 Aug 21, 2013
Hi Cherianne;
Hi Epi;

Leaving you both a note here hope you find it.
Cherianne I sent you three e mails hope you got them. Hope to hear from you soon.

Epi hope you having a grand time with those lil ones. Maybe upon your return you give us all your news.Hope to hear from you soon.

As for out here Honey goes back to the Doctor today hoping to get some of his meds upgraded so he will begin to feel better.

My hot water went bye bye. Changed the fuses but did not work so thinking it is time to install another one. Since it had to go sure glad it was not in the dead of a cold winter. Awee just another stepping stone to try the patience.

The tempt here has dropped down into the fourties at night now. Have taken in the house plants from the porch. Critters building some heavy coats too and got some yellow and orange leaves that are falling from the trees here. So all good signs of a early winter, Mother nature once again is singing her favorite tunes.
Both of you have a good day.God bless loveya lil,mam whispers

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6084 Aug 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Hi Epi;
Leaving you both a note here hope you find it.
Cherianne I sent you three e mails hope you got them. Hope to hear from you soon.
Epi hope you having a grand time with those lil ones. Maybe upon your return you give us all your news.Hope to hear from you soon.
As for out here Honey goes back to the Doctor today hoping to get some of his meds upgraded so he will begin to feel better.
My hot water went bye bye. Changed the fuses but did not work so thinking it is time to install another one. Since it had to go sure glad it was not in the dead of a cold winter. Awee just another stepping stone to try the patience.
The tempt here has dropped down into the fourties at night now. Have taken in the house plants from the porch. Critters building some heavy coats too and got some yellow and orange leaves that are falling from the trees here. So all good signs of a early winter, Mother nature once again is singing her favorite tunes.
Both of you have a good day.God bless loveya lil,mam whispers
Afternoon.....I'm back....We had a great time...Went to the movies (Smurf2) Ice cream drive in....Parks (2 or them)....Zoo (saw dinosauers at the Cleveland Zoo....Weather was NICE.....

Hope you two are good.....Cherianne I love your "Panel Beaters"..Here we call it "Body shop"

I will talk to you later....I don't think I'll post on WSJLM anymore.....Later Friends

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#6085 Aug 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon.....I'm back....We had a great time...Went to the movies (Smurf2) Ice cream drive in....Parks (2 or them)....Zoo (saw dinosauers at the Cleveland Zoo....Weather was NICE.....
Hope you two are good.....Cherianne I love your "Panel Beaters"..Here we call it "Body shop"
I will talk to you later....I don't think I'll post on WSJLM anymore.....Later Friends
Hey there ~ glad you had a great holiday and I can understand why you don't want to post there anymore :( Hopefully, they will clear out sooner rather than later and we can go home!! xxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6086 Aug 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there ~ glad you had a great holiday and I can understand why you don't want to post there anymore :( Hopefully, they will clear out sooner rather than later and we can go home!! xxx
Hey Friend...Good to see you

Hus to you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6089 Sep 14, 2013
OK....Posting here again...Been about a month

How R U all doing?

Today will be a comfy cooler day for us...Can't wait to sit outside and enjoy the sky....

Hope you have a great day also....Everything here is going well....Miss the grandkids

Love to you

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#6090 Sep 14, 2013
An all-female forum! My kinda place.

HI EPI, Lil Whiskers, Serah et al.

MY DAILY EXPERIENCE

Yesterday, Lil Sh*t Peanut found the TEMPTATIONS (Cat Treat) bag and ate all the treats.

P.S. I promise not to tell anyone about this forum.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6091 Sep 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
MY DAILY EXPERIENCE
Yesterday, Lil Sh*t Peanut found the TEMPTATIONS (Cat Treat) bag and ate all the treats.
Hey HL....Haven't seen you for awhile...I wondered how you were doing....:-)

Awww....Is Peanut a kitty?....How many do you have now?

Have a good day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6092 Sep 14, 2013
LW....I see there is flooding in your area....

How are you and the family doing?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#6093 Sep 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HL....Haven't seen you for awhile...I wondered how you were doing....:-)
Awww....Is Peanut a kitty?....How many do you have now?
Have a good day
.. Hi ya, Epi !!..

.. Peanut is the female cat in the picture who's trying to find a home with an established harem (see moniker)..

.. right now I have two cats, Peanut & Nahla. They're both up for adoption via PETFINDER. We're (the local animal rescue center) having a hard time finding a home for Peanut because she's a deaf little stinker who requires special care (ongoing eye infection) which requires daily medication). Nahla will go fast because she's a purebred Ragdoll. Then I'll take another cat in ..

.. our cat fostering was a way for my 10-year-old daughter to learn about letting go with love; to open to truth; whatever it might be, that fiery sadness called desire. So far it's working ..

.. the WSJLM thread has becoming a pissing contest & I no longer wish be involved with it. Both sides are vulgar and vicious; not my cup of tea. Plus, I detest racism and bigotry in any form ..

.. not including grandchildren, do you have any pets? If so, what type ??..

.. OK, tell me about the grandchildren too !!..

P.S. Sliding yellow rose towards Epi.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6094 Sep 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Hi ya, Epi !!..
.. Peanut is the female cat in the picture who's trying to find a home with an established harem (see moniker)..
.. right now I have two cats, Peanut & Nahla. They're both up for adoption via PETFINDER. We're (the local animal rescue center) having a hard time finding a home for Peanut because she's a deaf little stinker who requires special care (ongoing eye infection) which requires daily medication). Nahla will go fast because she's a purebred Ragdoll. Then I'll take another cat in ..
.. our cat fostering was a way for my 10-year-old daughter to learn about letting go with love; to open to truth; whatever it might be, that fiery sadness called desire. So far it's working ..
.. the WSJLM thread has becoming a pissing contest & I no longer wish be involved with it. Both sides are vulgar and vicious; not my cup of tea. Plus, I detest racism and bigotry in any form ..
.. not including grandchildren, do you have any pets? If so, what type ??..
.. OK, tell me about the grandchildren too !!..
P.S. Sliding yellow rose towards Epi.
LOL...thanks HL

I have 3 grandkids and hubby has 5 so we have a total of 8. He doesn't get to see much (they are all over the place) Oldest grandchild is a 20 year old (reminds me of RT) and youngest is 4

We also have 3 dogs....A Rottweiler (full blooded) and a Golden Retriever and a part husky. The "puppy" (Rott) just turned 2 this month....They have fun running in and out of the dog door and playing with their Piggie toy

I will try to get LW and Cherianne (who is from South Africa) to start posting here again...

You're right about WSJLM....Talk to ya later

Location hidden

#6095 Sep 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW....I see there is flooding in your area....
How are you and the family doing?
Morning Epi;

Yes this flooding has been some kind of roller coasters but you know me and storms. Has rained four days straight with no let up and no wind, no lightning, and no rainbows some odd stuff ya know.
The Rio Grande, Pecos, Canadian Rivers are running above levels. Home washed away and mud slides too. Even the critters are having a time of it. The ground is nothing but a huge sponge at this point. I on high ground and have only afew problems which I already addressed and fixed so I doing okay with all of this.

Thanks for getting ahold of me. I explained in my return note what going on with this computer but we must remember I am the one as Cherianne says walks that edge. Would you please contact her and tell her to come to friends thread.

The Hatch Chiles have been harvested and I put up twenty two bags of them for this coming winter. May make a trip to Colorado and pick up some extra produce for this coming winter too. I did go to Colorado and picked up a real bargain on a pellet stove for my hobby room where I mess with all the junk I buy.

All the clowns I deal with are in fine tune.lol just full of mischief.

Cricket is no longer a pocket puppy lol. She grown and put on weight. She attached herself to me and cries when I get out of sight or goes hunting me. lol. And to think she was suppose to be honey baby. She starts her crying and honey starts hollowing Whispers do something with her. He thinks she is spoiled and needs to grow up lol I tell him give her time gezz that does not happen over night.

Have a good day. Good bless

Location hidden

#6096 Sep 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
MY DAILY EXPERIENCE
Hi Happy;

Sure would nice if you call me lil whispers and not lil whiskers.
Oh well what ever I shall give you some news of myself.

I been sharing my home and place for years with critters that either no one wants or have been horridly abused. I do not seek other homes for them I just keep them with me and care for them until they pass away and then I place them in the cemetery I have for them here on the place. I have quite a variety and for the most part they all get along quite well. I also have wild one who come for food and water too. The shelter quite often or the vet will call me to take one that no one will take must say I never refuse just gather them up and bring them home with me.

Here is my list of loveable,2 sheep, 10 goats,2 horses one horse only has one eye and is minature,2 geese both had broken wings,2 llambs,2 emos,8 dogs, This is the tame bunch lol Now about the wild bunch or as I call them the outlaws lol. Bear, deer,
squirrel, dove, sparrows, hummingbird, foxes, raccoons, sometime a skunk lol and a whole family of wild cats that wonder in and out of here for food and water. Even the neighbors dogs wonders to this place for a treat and they all seem to know just head for lil whispers place the food is waiting on them and no harm will be done to them.

Happy just for today have a good one abit of fun.

Location hidden

#6097 Sep 15, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Still having e mail problems and may have to call and see if someone smarter than me can give me a hand of help. Seems like I get going good and someone got to throw me a curve ball that does not fit my mitt.

Honey has refused to return to the Doctor but no improvement either. Chief complain is I just way too tired of all of this. Everyone else is doin fine.

Have a good day at work will see if I can work my way around the curve ball again. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min As It Is 26,213
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,757
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 58
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 985,692
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 4 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 5 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web