|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
Hope you are well. I am not doing too well with my problem and I need prayers please.
I shall email you a bit later on.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Got your e mail and have sent you all my news. Good to see the e mail came thru good this time.

Yes, I will keep you tucked in prayers. Hope son is also doing good too. Been a long winter for you but just think it soon will be summer there.

Glad to hear the move is finally over with and know you get settled in again comfortably.

Out here the weather gone loco (Spanish for crazy lol) Mother nature changes her mind everytime we turn around.

Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Hello Mam and Epi

Today the sun is shining and I am feeling much brighter and more cheerful. Please Lord let it last.

I hope that you are both well. We are getting along okay. Not too long now and then we can expect the spring rains after 1 September 2013. But last year it snowed on 2 September so we do not really know what to expect Ha ha ha

I still have very bad cramp in my feet and I have been told that the medication that they give to people with Malaria, works for these cramps. So I shall be endeavouring to get some of that from the Dr.

I hope you all have a lovely day and I am sending love to you both across the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
PS That fellow who posted here sometimes the Glasgow Addict guy, has anyone heard from him at all. I was wondering how he is getting along.
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Hi there Epi

You have email.

Hi there Mam

You have email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Not sure about this Aurellos. What was it in reference too. Those big hair spiders lol some people make pets of them out here. And no I have never tried to make one a pet as Honey and the spiders do not mix. He has a real special dislike of them. I am the spider hunter lol. Snakes special the rattler like those catus to lay under in the heat of the day out of the hot sun.
The front deck project got off the ground today. Fellows are building it right off the front open air porch. So soon will be ajoining deck to it all in the front of this house. It is being built under big foot. I pulled out my wagon wheel furniture and will give it a all weather paint job and add the first initial of our last name to the set to personalize it for the new deck. Think it all going to look sharp when it all gets finished.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
No...I'm not crazy about spiders either....YUCK

The humidity has gone down here and it is almost plesant....I Love these days

I am starting to get things together for the flight 650 miles North...It is really nice up there...It was 75 degrees yesterday (It was 89 here)

You new project sounds nice....Send me pictures of the finished product....(If you can)

Love you and Cherianne....Talk to you later

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
Hi there Epi
You have email.
Hi there Mam
You have email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Dropping you a note here to let you know got the e mails and will get you a answer tonight late when have some time to put some thoughts down to you as taking a break from all those sammie chores ahead of me this day.

Tis pretty here this am. I been to check the feeders along with having that morning cup and watched them all play around the feeders. lol such clowns to watch so very early in the day ha ha.
But tis a good way to start a day and count the blessing God created for humans to watch over and care for and love.

Got myself a new camera now if I can learn to operate this thing a giggy lol I might try sending some pictures to you gals. Nothing worse then feeling your way around in the dark and pushing the wrong buttons lol but must admit I quite good at doing that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am starting to get things together for the flight 650 miles North...It is really nice up there...It was 75 degrees yesterday (It was 89 here)
You new project sounds nice....Send me pictures of the finished product....(If you can)
Morning Epi;

You should hear my honey rave about spiders lol.He really is not a big on critters lol especially this ones who silently crawl. lol. I sometimes think everything that crawls or jumps landed out here in this land of enchantment. Two legged, four legged and more legged well you see this picture lol.

I gotten a new camera and as soon as I learn how to work it my plan is to send you and cherianne some pictures.I would like to make a trip to the higher mountains and capture some photos for you both of that wilderness as it is gorgeous. I might even share some pictures of the many projects I work on with you gals but only if you interested.Like my letter box.

How long of a flight is that 650 miles north as I have no clue.
Only time I have ever flew is the life to flight other wise never been near one of the other planes. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Dropping you a note here to let you know got the e mails and will get you a answer tonight late when have some time to put some thoughts down to you as taking a break from all those sammie chores ahead of me this day.
Tis pretty here this am. I been to check the feeders along with having that morning cup and watched them all play around the feeders. lol such clowns to watch so very early in the day ha ha.
But tis a good way to start a day and count the blessing God created for humans to watch over and care for and love.
Got myself a new camera now if I can learn to operate this thing a giggy lol I might try sending some pictures to you gals. Nothing worse then feeling your way around in the dark and pushing the wrong buttons lol but must admit I quite good at doing that.
Hi Mam

Great now you have a camera now you can send us photographs of your beautiful edge of beyond. Cannot wait.

Hope you have a great day.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
hI ePI

wHERE ARE YOU GOING THAT IS 650 MILES AWAY? hOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME.

lOVE
cHERIANNE
xxxxx
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Hi Epi and Mam

Well today is a new day. The sun is shining and I am filled with hope. I have had a turbulent last 2 weeks but I feel that things are heading in the right direction. Up up up.

My babies are doing just fine. Eating and playing and being happy little furry babies. My son is getting his car repaired on the 15 August and then we double up for the trip to work and home but only for 9 to 10 days then the car will be repaired.

My friend is coming on Sunday for lunch so hopefully that will prove to be a happy day. Saturday will be sammie day. But with the warmer weather everything seems possible. August is the turning point month for me. I always feel that I cannot take another day of winter. BUT it did snow in September last year, so I am taking it nice and slow. Not getting too excited.

It is only the phones that are not quite right at the office and I have asked the company to please come and explain how they work to my boss and I as each time we have to transfer someone, we cut them off. Not good! Anyway we are learning hey!

Will try and pop in later today. Hope you both have a happy day.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
You should hear my honey rave about spiders lol.He really is not a big on critters lol especially this ones who silently crawl. lol. I sometimes think everything that crawls or jumps landed out here in this land of enchantment. Two legged, four legged and more legged well you see this picture lol.
I gotten a new camera and as soon as I learn how to work it my plan is to send you and cherianne some pictures.I would like to make a trip to the higher mountains and capture some photos for you both of that wilderness as it is gorgeous. I might even share some pictures of the many projects I work on with you gals but only if you interested.Like my letter box.
How long of a flight is that 650 miles north as I have no clue.
Only time I have ever flew is the life to flight other wise never been near one of the other planes. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
It will take about 45 minutes to and hour to fly to a major Southern City....then I transfer to a bigger plane and that flight takes about 1 and half hours....So to go 650 miles it takes all total 3 hours....Not bad compared to 12 hours on the road by car.

Yea....We might see more picture of the Land of Enchantment....I will take some pics of the grandkids and send them to you be e-mail when I get back.....

Have a great day Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
hI ePI
wHERE ARE YOU GOING THAT IS 650 MILES AWAY? hOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME.
lOVE
cHERIANNE
xxxxx
Flying to see the grandkids a week from today. Will stay a week and fly back....

Have a great day Cherianne....God Bless
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying to see the grandkids a week from today. Will stay a week and fly back....
Have a great day Cherianne....God Bless
Oh Epi

That is nice that you will get to sped one week with the grand-babies. You always have fun when you speak to them on Sunday nights. So this time you will have a whole week of Sunday nights. Great stuff.

Going okay here today. Nice and warm the weather and the sun is shining. But we have to get to beginning of September before we can finally say "Cheers" to the winter.

Have fun and take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Hi Cherianne,Epi;

Well, gals I looked at the calendar this morning and my project list. I have to make more time for me to get things done on this place. Just not enough hours in a day it seems. With this said, I going to try to turn up the burner so to speak and get as much done as possible before weather changes into winter around here.

I will be giving up posting daily on this thread and try to come in to see what you both are doing once a week and post my news to you both. Please tuck me in your prayers that I can get this all completed.

As for today news saying a huge nasty storm is moving in here today. News is full of warnings.
Take care of yourselves,be safe and be happy.
Have a good day. God bless ya both. loveya.
Tanya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne,Epi;
Well, gals I looked at the calendar this morning and my project list. I have to make more time for me to get things done on this place. Just not enough hours in a day it seems. With this said, I going to try to turn up the burner so to speak and get as much done as possible before weather changes into winter around here.
I will be giving up posting daily on this thread and try to come in to see what you both are doing once a week and post my news to you both. Please tuck me in your prayers that I can get this all completed.
As for today news saying a huge nasty storm is moving in here today. News is full of warnings.
Hi there Mam

I think that I shall dot he same as I am really busy and I do not have that m much news to share. I will check in every now and again and see that you gals you doing okay.

Prayers being said for the projects to get completed before the weather turns.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Tanya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne,Epi;
Hi mam

Yes, I think that I will be doing the same as you Mam, because I do not have enough news to share. So maybe every now and again during the week I shall check in to see how you gals are doing.

I do not want to loose touch with either of you but things are just so busy at work and I never seem to have any great news to share.

I will look out for photographs of cricket and the new deck. It sounds wonderful.

Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Hi Mam

This name thing will not go away. It seems to be stuck on Tanya. Anyway you know it is me okay Mam.

Love
Cherinne

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne,Epi;
I understand....I will just wait for e-mail...That might be easier when you get some time...Send pics.

I will send you both pics of the grandkids when I get back....Take care Friend.

God Bless you too

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Tanya wrote:
<quoted text>Hi mam
Yes, I think that I will be doing the same as you Mam, because I do not have enough news to share. So maybe every now and again during the week I shall check in to see how you gals are doing.
I do not want to loose touch with either of you but things are just so busy at work and I never seem to have any great news to share.
I will look out for photographs of cricket and the new deck. It sounds wonderful.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx
Ok...Tanya....LOL

I understand.....I know you are really busy....Keep in touch through e-mail.

God Bless Cherianne
Cherianne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...Tanya....LOL
I understand.....I know you are really busy....Keep in touch through e-mail.
God Bless Cherianne
Will do so Epi. At the moment I am trying to scan whilst the telephone company tries to locate the problem with the fax machine. I feel that I am working in the looney bin. Have a great weekend. Love Cherianne xxxx

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand....I will just wait for e-mail...That might be easier when you get some time...Send pics.
I will send you both pics of the grandkids when I get back....Take care Friend.
God Bless you too
Hi Epi;
Came in this morning to do a follow up on yesterdays post.
Thanks for understanding about preparing for winters I face out here. I will stay in touch by e mail and yes will send some pictures. Have a grand time on your trip to see those sweet grandchildren and will look for news and pictures soon. God bless,loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,861 - 5,880 of8,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

390 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 716,717
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min andet1987 3,878
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Hidingfromyou 530,161
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 17 min andet1987 847
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min AussieBobby 255,732
Penis Size 23 min JuliaHo 7
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 26 min andet1987 4,082
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 40 min amy 63
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 55 min lisw 171,458
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••