Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6007 Jul 25, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Dear Mam and Epi
Well I been here taping up the bosses boxes. half hour and the moving company will be here I never did get to send any emails. They will have to wait until Monday or next week when we are up and running. Everything got sorted the offices are ready for us, phones, faxes, ADSL and what you all installed. Just to get there and get used to the place and start the BIG UNPACKING.
Mam and Epi I will EMAIL next week and let you know how it went but for now I see the moving people have arrived.
Take care and God bless you both and your families.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Seen your message over on the other threads so came in here to see what was happening. Just hope all this moving goes smoothly for you. I shall tuck you in prayer and wait to hear from you possiblily next week. I will hold the e mail until then okay.
Please be careful,take care God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6008 Jul 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Seen your message over on the other threads so came in here to see what was happening. Just hope all this moving goes smoothly for you. I shall tuck you in prayer and wait to hear from you possiblily next week. I will hold the e mail until then okay.
Please be careful,take care God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

I am full of pain pills so I do not feel my hip or leg. Hopefully they will not play up and give me problems. I am sure it shall be fine. I will try and email or post here over the weekend to let you know it all went.

There is nothing left for me to do but to move, unpack and then start working again. Problem is that I will have to sort out big boss first and then his son and only then I get to my boxes. But I can only do so much and it will get unpacked in the course of time. I have put stickers on the boxes for the important items (My bosses idea of an important item is the tea bags and the teapot and a cup and saucer). Bless his heart The important items of mine have also been put in specially marked boxes for first thing unpacking. Here the movers are coming again. I better get off the computer and let them do their thing. Love you Mam special love to you and Honey and the family.
Please tuck Ryan in your prayers, he got a council house but he cannot move in because there is a small child of 2 years old who lives with him and her mother so they have to find a place that will accept little ones. He cannot win Mam. Poor young man.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6009 Jul 26, 2013
Morning Friends....

Yeah...It is FRIDAY....I felt like redecorating with Red Hearts so I went back a few pages and re-did the room.....LOL

LW...I understand about getting prepared for the New Mexico Winter....When you shared the weather withnus lasdt winter...I thought "Whoa...That area can be Brutal"....But you and the family HUNKER down and make it every year. I grew up in the North so I know how it can be.....I may not like the HOT summers here...But I Love the Temperate Winters (you can at least go places and enjoy life,,,instead of freezing Cold temps) But this area isn't very nice during Hurricane season....

So Cherianne...Be careful and enjoy your weekend of resting up....

God Bless...Luv ya

Location hidden

#6010 Jul 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Yeah...It is FRIDAY....I felt like redecorating with Red Hearts so I went back a few pages and re-did the room.....LOL
LW...I understand about getting prepared for the New Mexico Winter....When you shared the weather withnus lasdt winter...I thought "Whoa...That area can be Brutal"....But you and the family HUNKER down and make it every year. I grew up in the North so I know how it can be.....I may not like the HOT summers here...But I Love the Temperate Winters (you can at least go places and enjoy life,,,instead of freezing Cold temps) But this area isn't very nice during Hurricane season....
So Cherianne...Be careful and enjoy your weekend of resting up....
God Bless...Luv ya
Hi Epi;

LoL It been said of me many times over and over lil whispers sure not afraid of that work. LOL. I truely am a creature of comfort.
I prepare so I can endulge in the comfort in the winter. It is so nice when one stores away a grocery store of goodies or there is a soft comforter for warm and pair of slippers for the feet. Then there is the time I spoil myself working on small project when it is so cold or catching up on some reading. Keeping my nest warm and protected is a top of the list. lol. Guess you can tell I been at this program a very long time.

Well, no more newspaper for honey at least the one he liked the company closed the doors this past week. So will see what else I might be able to get for him.

Had a wooly bear pay a visit here last night and bugger tore down one of my passage gates. So repaired it best I could, thinking about just sealing it up permanently. My neighbor man came by said he seen him big fellow he is about a four hundred pounder. He said saw him come up out of the arroyo close to his property. Hoping he will just move on to look for food as is very little for them around this area this season. They are known to travel a area of three hundred miles when looking for food. Pretty sure he found the pantry bare here this year. As is no fruit or berries growing at all so far. When they cannot find food they move where there is food.

Sure hope that move goes smooth for cherianne and she lets the men do the lifting of those boxes which when packed can be heavy.

Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6011 Jul 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
LoL It been said of me many times over and over lil whispers sure not afraid of that work. LOL. I truely am a creature of comfort.
I prepare so I can endulge in the comfort in the winter. It is so nice when one stores away a grocery store of goodies or there is a soft comforter for warm and pair of slippers for the feet. Then there is the time I spoil myself working on small project when it is so cold or catching up on some reading. Keeping my nest warm and protected is a top of the list. lol. Guess you can tell I been at this program a very long time.
Well, no more newspaper for honey at least the one he liked the company closed the doors this past week. So will see what else I might be able to get for him.
Had a wooly bear pay a visit here last night and bugger tore down one of my passage gates. So repaired it best I could, thinking about just sealing it up permanently. My neighbor man came by said he seen him big fellow he is about a four hundred pounder. He said saw him come up out of the arroyo close to his property. Hoping he will just move on to look for food as is very little for them around this area this season. They are known to travel a area of three hundred miles when looking for food. Pretty sure he found the pantry bare here this year. As is no fruit or berries growing at all so far. When they cannot find food they move where there is food.
Sure hope that move goes smooth for cherianne and she lets the men do the lifting of those boxes which when packed can be heavy.
Don't laugh at this city girl...But I kinda feel sorry for the Bears....They have to scrounge around for food....I think the Four hundred pounder was kinda skinny for a brown (or black) bear...We have them here too but they are small....As man cuts down trees and starts building their homes and businesses the Bear loses its habitat....:-(
Yea...I hope Cherianne got everything moved and will have a peaceful weekend.

Hope you have a great one....take care....Luv ya

Location hidden

#6012 Jul 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't laugh at this city girl...But I kinda feel sorry for the Bears....They have to scrounge around for food....I think the Four hundred pounder was kinda skinny for a brown (or black) bear...We have them here too but they are small....As man cuts down trees and starts building their homes and businesses the Bear loses its habitat....:-(
Yea...I hope Cherianne got everything moved and will have a peaceful weekend.
Hope you have a great one....take care....Luv ya
Morning Epi;

Would never laugh at a city gal as at one time was one myself.lol at self.

Tis true what you state about people and the bears habitat. Out here the bears will move right in with people and adapt to any type of change and still do survive. The dangerous ones are the ones that express no fear of people. One night when I was working the med/surg floor I acquired two small boys patients who had been thru a bear attack. It was a horror scene to state it politely. So I am well aware of what they are capable of doing to humans. In all of theses years of dealing with them only had to kill one which refused to flight and become aggressive trying to attack. And know I wrote that to you. Wild things know two things fight or flight. So is always best to give lot of room and never cornor if possible. But is a beautiful thing to get up on a high object and watch a mother and two cubs playing in a field thru a set of glasses. There are beautiful animals. I have enjoyed them on many adventures.

Hope all went well for cherianne. Maybe we shall hear from her soon. Have a good Saturday God bless loveya lil whispers.

Ps; Are the wild deer still hanging around those corn fields.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6013 Jul 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Would never laugh at a city gal as at one time was one myself.lol at self.
Tis true what you state about people and the bears habitat. Out here the bears will move right in with people and adapt to any type of change and still do survive. The dangerous ones are the ones that express no fear of people. One night when I was working the med/surg floor I acquired two small boys patients who had been thru a bear attack. It was a horror scene to state it politely. So I am well aware of what they are capable of doing to humans. In all of theses years of dealing with them only had to kill one which refused to flight and become aggressive trying to attack. And know I wrote that to you. Wild things know two things fight or flight. So is always best to give lot of room and never cornor if possible. But is a beautiful thing to get up on a high object and watch a mother and two cubs playing in a field thru a set of glasses. There are beautiful animals. I have enjoyed them on many adventures.
Hope all went well for cherianne. Maybe we shall hear from her soon. Have a good Saturday God bless loveya lil whispers.
Ps; Are the wild deer still hanging around those corn fields.
We saw a small deer about three weeks ago running into the woods....We see a big white bird in out back yard back by the corn...I think he is eating something back there....I hop he (she) isn't laying eggs because we cut the area with our Lawnmower now.....

We turn our bug zapper every night.....and hubby goes out in the morning and dump out hundred of bugs...all kinds....That is the FUN of living out in the country....They don't spray for misquitos here (they did at out other place)

Have a great Sunday...will catch up later...Love ya

Location hidden

#6014 Jul 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We saw a small deer about three weeks ago running into the woods....We see a big white bird in out back yard back by the corn...I think he is eating something back there....I hop he (she) isn't laying eggs because we cut the area with our Lawnmower now.....
We turn our bug zapper every night.....and hubby goes out in the morning and dump out hundred of bugs...all kinds....That is the FUN of living out in the country....They don't spray for misquitos here (they did at out other place)
Have a great Sunday...will catch up later...Love ya
Hi Epi;

People out here go to the nursery and spend a fortune on plants, scrubs ect. Then work like crazy to get it planted, watered and along come the deer and eat it and they even manage to pick the fruit off the lower limbs of the trees. lol sad part people never learn just make another trip to the nurseries. lol. Hint daughter got nine deer who love her dearly, lol even love the fountain she installed. You ever been bite by a deer fly dang they sure do hurt.

Those pestie mesquitoes are a mess too out here. I have a zapper too and I burn the oil lamps to repel them. I spray the outside furniture too with repel. Has been a lot of rain this week come thru here and things are growing fast. Another thing growing is those pest. It all comes with the territory and summer fun.

I sure been blessed with another baby to love in lil cricket. She learned to play ball and to bring what she should not have to get a treat, about got her house trained too once in great while small accident but for most part uses pottie pads which are disposal. She plays with her toys but does not destroy them. She has not mastered sitting up yet but tries. Knows her name real well and also knows what no is too lol. She quite the lil gal. Honey says well you managed to ruin another one lol. Cause it is already spoiled rotten cause she cries when I get out of sight. And then he starts hollering do something with her. And so it is with honey pocket puppy. lol Have a grand day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6015 Jul 29, 2013
LW....

Yes I have been bitten by a deer fly...It pinches and hurts....OWWWW

Hubby was talking about planting red raspberries and other berries....I said the "critters" will love them too....LOL

Awww little cricket is a pocket puppy...Sweet...What kind is she? How big will she get?

Well Mr. MoJoe has really the dog dorr figured out now. He PLOWS through it now...LOL...One day he and Stumpy went through it together and got stuck (someone had to back up)..Stumpy has run out ot it...but still doesn't come in it...He just sits and barks (Let me in...Please)

So...I have the ticket purhased...August 14th thru the 21 with the Son and family....Fun times...I'll get there around 8PM so maybe my grandson will be in bed and he will see me the next morning and know I "snuck" in his house....LOL

Hope Cherianne has a good day today unpacking...I know she will be busy..

Have a great day....Luv ya

Location hidden

#6016 Jul 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW....
Yes I have been bitten by a deer fly...It pinches and hurts....OWWWW
Hubby was talking about planting red raspberries and other berries....I said the "critters" will love them too....LOL
Awww little cricket is a pocket puppy...Sweet...What kind is she? How big will she get?
Well Mr. MoJoe has really the dog dorr figured out now. He PLOWS through it now...LOL...One day he and Stumpy went through it together and got stuck (someone had to back up)..Stumpy has run out ot it...but still doesn't come in it...He just sits and barks (Let me in...Please)
So...I have the ticket purhased...August 14th thru the 21 with the Son and family....Fun times...I'll get there around 8PM so maybe my grandson will be in bed and he will see me the next morning and know I "snuck" in his house....LOL
Hope Cherianne has a good day today unpacking...I know she will be busy..
Have a great day....Luv ya
Hi Epi;

Wonderful tickets bought, your going to get to see them before school starts any special plans for that time period. Does this mean I might get a picture or two of them to see how much those babies have grownin??? Awee gonna slip in the house.lol

LOL Well you best be faster than the critters once the red raspberries start to bare fruit. They make good jams and Jellies.
I have finally been put out to pasture in the canning department lol.

Woo la la tis something else out here this morning it is 97 humidity and I am cooking gezzz a roast and baked potatoes for dinner tonight. I never learn lol. Those bad habits hard to get rid of ya know.

Sounds like a traffic jam with the doggie door. lol Puppie Cricket well she tiny and papers say she is mixed but that about it. She had all the puppie shots. Been thru vet system and was a recue baby. She came out litter of six found in drainage pipe and no mother. All were adopted but her and along came the oldest grandson and took her told them he knew someone (his grandma) who give her a home of paradise. So pocket puppie cricket made her finally trip to me. I will keep her for the rest of her life. I am a keeper ya know. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6017 Jul 29, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Hope we hear from you soon.
Hope everything went ok with the move.
Hope you had a good week-end.
God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6018 Jul 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Wonderful tickets bought, your going to get to see them before school starts any special plans for that time period. Does this mean I might get a picture or two of them to see how much those babies have grownin??? Awee gonna slip in the house.lol
LOL Well you best be faster than the critters once the red raspberries start to bare fruit. They make good jams and Jellies.
I have finally been put out to pasture in the canning department lol.
Woo la la tis something else out here this morning it is 97 humidity and I am cooking gezzz a roast and baked potatoes for dinner tonight. I never learn lol. Those bad habits hard to get rid of ya know.
Sounds like a traffic jam with the doggie door. lol Puppie Cricket well she tiny and papers say she is mixed but that about it. She had all the puppie shots. Been thru vet system and was a recue baby. She came out litter of six found in drainage pipe and no mother. All were adopted but her and along came the oldest grandson and took her told them he knew someone (his grandma) who give her a home of paradise. So pocket puppie cricket made her finally trip to me. I will keep her for the rest of her life. I am a keeper ya know. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
I'll bet cricket is part chi-wa-wa....lOL...They are tiny but fierce...

Yesterday I went into the Big city and the road that runs by our river and Low Country (swamps) was open....It was weird....You could see where the water went over the road...and it is receding and the weeds are a red color from the river...and guess what ...It is raining AGAIN....They may have to close it again....

Yea I am looking forward to seeing those grandkids (they aren't babies any more....The grandson is getting a little chubby...he might be a Football player....He is still kinda shy with people he doesn't know....

Cherianne...hope you get hooked up and get back on here...just to let us know it is done...LOL

Have a Blessed day...Love ya'll

Location hidden

#6019 Jul 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet cricket is part chi-wa-wa....lOL...They are tiny but fierce...
Yesterday I went into the Big city and the road that runs by our river and Low Country (swamps) was open....It was weird....You could see where the water went over the road...and it is receding and the weeds are a red color from the river...and guess what ...It is raining AGAIN....They may have to close it again....
Yea I am looking forward to seeing those grandkids (they aren't babies any more....The grandson is getting a little chubby...he might be a Football player....He is still kinda shy with people he doesn't know....
Cherianne...hope you get hooked up and get back on here...just to let us know it is done...LOL
Have a Blessed day...Love ya'll
Hi Epi;
Cricket is most probably 99 percent cha wa wa and 1 percent mischief. Just lil bundle of love. We have flooding going on out here too now. I was so happy when you wrote you bought the ticket to go see those grandbabies. I must remember the date and maybe should note it on my calendar.

Last night the wild raccoons came in to try to kill my little dogs in the kennels. Damn business pick up quick cause I went after the raccoons with my walking stick which is a pvc pipe about eight feet long with a knife in the end of it. I cleansed this fight up quick. LiL ones were shook up but got them inside into there beds.
They were very aggressive and wanted to attact me too and they finally decided they were no match for me. I checked my lil ones to make sure they had not been bite by them. none had just shook up. Tonight have gathered up my babies extra early as know they will try to return again. Got them tucked away inside the house where it is safe.

Sure hope we hear from Cherianne soon. I keeping her tucked in prayer well maybe tomorrow we can wish and hope to hear from her.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6020 Jul 31, 2013
LW...

You had an exciting night.....I'm sure the racoons were hungry also (proabably trying to get some of the dog's food) I remember seeing a "Americas Funniest Video" of a racoon sneaking thru a dog door to go over and steal the dogs food, then he would just walk back out thru the door. When he came in all you could see was his "shiny" eyes (they had a night vision camera on to catch the culprit)

It poured down rain again yesterday (which may have made the swamp higher and closed the roead again....I don't think I have had a rainier summer here.

Have a great day....Cherianne hope you doing OK...

Luv to you all
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6021 Jul 31, 2013
Helllooooooooooooooo Mam and Epi,

My computer only got connected today so it has been a long delay to get you a message. Everyone has a phone except they installed the wrong one for me and it will not work so hopefully tomorrow they will be coming with the correct phone.

I am about half way through unpacking my boxes because I have to work in between doing payments, starting the end of the month salary run and various other chores. Fabulous building we are in and the space is great, just that it is a bit from the business centre and I have to walk up to the banks and the post offices and it is all uphill and about another 5 blocks further than we were. Anyway I shall used to it.

I was hoping to get to say Hi today so that you guys know that it all went well. Everyone loves it and is having a great time. I just want the boxes unpacked so that it is neat and tidy - I have to live with boxes at home and I do not want to have to live with boxes at the office. No ways.

Hope you both well and getting along fine. The car goes in for repairs on the 11th so then it shall be repaired after about 10 days.

Will try and pop in tomorrow. Who knows .......... I may actually have a phone that works.

Sending love to you both
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6022 Jul 31, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
My computer only got connected today so it has been a long delay to get you a message. Everyone has a phone except they installed the wrong one for me and it will not work so hopefully tomorrow they will be coming with the correct phone.
I am about half way through unpacking my boxes because I have to work in between doing payments, starting the end of the month salary run and various other chores. Fabulous building we are in and the space is great, just that it is a bit from the business centre and I have to walk up to the banks and the post offices and it is all uphill and about another 5 blocks further than we were. Anyway I shall used to it.
I was hoping to get to say Hi today so that you guys know that it all went well. Everyone loves it and is having a great time. I just want the boxes unpacked so that it is neat and tidy - I have to live with boxes at home and I do not want to have to live with boxes at the office. No ways.
Hope you both well and getting along fine. The car goes in for repairs on the 11th so then it shall be repaired after about 10 days.
Will try and pop in tomorrow. Who knows .......... I may actually have a phone that works.
Sending love to you both
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah...You're in your new offices....Nice.....Just being in a new place perks you up sometimes.....

Take your time Cherianne.....We'll be here waiting for ya

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#6023 Jul 31, 2013
GOoD afternoon from weather changing Michigan -- a lot of sickness this year from hot to cold and visa versa -- I even had to click my heater on last night ugh!!!

Love you guys -- glad I found ya's again TLC Judy

Love the hearts Epi --
thy1

United States

#6024 Jul 31, 2013
oh boy

Location hidden

#6025 Jul 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW...
You had an exciting night.....I'm sure the racoons were hungry also (proabably trying to get some of the dog's food) I remember seeing a "Americas Funniest Video" of a racoon sneaking thru a dog door to go over and steal the dogs food, then he would just walk back out thru the door. When he came in all you could see was his "shiny" eyes (they had a night vision camera on to catch the culprit)
It poured down rain again yesterday (which may have made the swamp higher and closed the roead again....I don't think I have had a rainier summer here.
Have a great day....Cherianne hope you doing OK...
Luv to you all
Hi Epi;

Every once in awhile a critter gets a right down mean streak. No I think they were out to kill my lil babies. Just for the sport of it. Raccoons will kill dogs and chickens just for the sport of it.
The neighbor across the arroyo feeds the raccoons and foxes. So pretty sure was not over being hungry.

Have had some heavy rains here too along with road closers and high water levels. The lightning is what puts one on edge. This swamp you speak of how far is it from your place?

Thinking about taking honey and go junkin again tomorrow.No special plans for the weekend yet. Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6026 Jul 31, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Sending love to you both
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Jumpin grasshoppers am I happy to see you here again. I sure hopin you and Epi are thru movin around.lol The new place sounds like a palace. Sounds too like you are getting settled pretty quickly too.
Out here they call that being uptown just kidding ya.So round trip is ten blocks right. Glad the car is going for repair too. lol get rid of the sa taxi look you wrote me about. ha ha ha.Honey and I laughted about that one too. Everyone is doing fine here at the present. Have a good day at work so happy you are back with us again. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min BenAdam 881,214
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 603,600
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Pegasus 272,907
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min The swamiji 7,664
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 39 min WasteWater 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 42 min WasteWater 6,412
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 45 min uncle 584
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 49 min WasteWater 8,365
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,084
More from around the web