Friends who want to share daily livin...
Cherianne

South Africa

#5991 Jul 23, 2013
Hi there Mam - you have email. Love you
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

South Africa

#5992 Jul 23, 2013
Hey Epi

How are tricks?

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5993 Jul 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...there wasn't really anything that I really wanted to see...so we settled to see a spooky one..."The Conjuring"...It was dumb....Not worth it...LOL
Where I use to work my Boss (who has money) had a rare Shelby (couldn't tell you what year)...but he paid close to 50 thousand for it.....And he takes it to all the Mustang shows.....It is insured and put away and covered at his place..
Sounds like your projects are wittling down....Great....
Did I tell you about the fun I had Sunday night talking to the grandkids....Man did it get LOUD....(My daughter in law was tickeling my four year old grandson)My Hubby heard it and said "Man after awhile that was getting on my nerves"....LOL...We have three dogs that don't giggle LOUD....
Have a great day LW and Cherianne....God Bless!
Hi Epi;

LoL Dogs that don't giggle loud. I love to hear the giggles of little ones tis music to the ears. Me lol thinks you need to sneak in a visit while they are sleeping. lol so the eyes can see how much they have grown.

Honey and daughter are into those spook movies. lol. When I watch I like the action packed ones but then some movies can not hold my interest and I fall asleep lol. Tis best I stick to the music.

Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5994 Jul 23, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi there Mam - you have email. Love you
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I spent most of this morning finishing up my letter box which is now completed ready for use. I taken some teasing about someone might take out a pattin and make a million dollars off the idea. lol. Hey I only want a one of a kind no one else has lol homemade to boot lol.

Racoons came in last night and tore up some of my feeders I worked so hard to get put up. So spent this afternoon doing the repairs from this wreck. They sure messed up a lot of hard work I had done.
Was something I had not planned on having to do again so soon.

Tis been hot here today and finally rained and I had a chance to check on the leaks in the roof and bingo guess what no more leaks now can keep dry and comfortable once again. So that good to go for the winter.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5995 Jul 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I spent most of this morning finishing up my letter box which is now completed ready for use. I taken some teasing about someone might take out a pattin and make a million dollars off the idea. lol. Hey I only want a one of a kind no one else has lol homemade to boot lol.
Racoons came in last night and tore up some of my feeders I worked so hard to get put up. So spent this afternoon doing the repairs from this wreck. They sure messed up a lot of hard work I had done.
Was something I had not planned on having to do again so soon.
Tis been hot here today and finally rained and I had a chance to check on the leaks in the roof and bingo guess what no more leaks now can keep dry and comfortable once again. So that good to go for the winter.
Dear Mam and Epi

Well we are nearly at D-Day and I am sat here surrounded by boxes with red, blue and green stickers all over them. Tomorrow is the final count of how many boxes each person has and then Friday is the day we move.

We have 25 pictures in these 3 offices. It is quite amasing that people can put that amount of pictures on their walls. Oh well it is not my home so what.

Well we a new little prince in the UK. Wonder what the poor little bugger will be named, something like James or George, Albert, Williams, Henry (and I believe there may be some changes as they are a modern young couple). I can just picture,, the little prince with a name like, James, George, Albert, Henry, Shaun, Alexander Windsor) Shame bless his heart. He has some life to get through.

Mam I am going to be trying to email you after lunch, if I get a few moments to myself. This office is like New York Station on a long weekend or Queen Victoria station at ruck hour. Peole every where and all sorts going on.

Epi I have run out of steam and I just want to get to the other side and unpack my boxes wih the red dots on them. It is going tot ake me ages, as I have to do my bosses first. Oh well they shall have to be patient.

Have a great day you girls.
Take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5996 Jul 24, 2013
Morning....Lw and Cherianne

Yes the little Prince has made his first appearance....He even waved his tiny hand....LOL...He was 8 pounds 6 onces which is ALOT for tiny Kate....They are such an adorable couple...I'll bet His Royal Highness will be great looking too....Wouldn't Grandmother Diana had been Proud?...She Loved her Boys....

Lw....My Mom loved to decorate her mailbox also...She painted it and glued things to it...You would have liked her (she loved Junk stores and Dollar stores....:-)

Well...Have a great day today friends...Will catch up later

Location hidden

#5997 Jul 24, 2013
Hi friends;

I took today off to rest was getting way too tired.

Cricket learned how to swipe my slippers off my feet there is just one certain pair she attracted too. Know I going to end up giving them to her.lol
It all she can do to drag them around. I showed her a mirror and was so funny is looked behind the mirror and found a larger one of herself. Then she had one of her small stuffed toy and was trying to figure out how the one in the mirror had one too so I had a ball of a time with the mirror and her lol.

I off to bed more news tomorrow take care loveya both.
Malone

Ashburn, VA

#5998 Jul 25, 2013
Good morning beautiful people.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5999 Jul 25, 2013
Morning.....
It is good to see LW taking it easy....I know when you get on a roll....

Today will be a normal day...Have no plans....Going to go into town to pick up a few things....I guess I will get the horse outta the barn and sattle him up and mosey on up to town....LOL....Just kidding...I don't have a horse (but my next door neighbor has 2 and across the street has about 5 or 6)....

Cherianne...you are DOWN TO THE WIRE now....Good Luck on the Move.

Love ya...talk to ya later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6000 Jul 25, 2013
Malone wrote:
Morning Mr Malone....

Hope your day is Blessed!!
Cherianne

South Africa

#6001 Jul 25, 2013
Dear Mam and Epi

Well it seems that I have run out of time to email you. Today went by in a flash. My two bosses each have 7 boxes and I have the balance of 25 boxes to unpack at the other side.

Just the phones need to be put in last thing in the morning and that is that. I am completely exhausted. I have worked very hard with this move and I hope that it will be my last for many years to come.

I am looking forward to getting to the new space as it is very new and new things are always nice. The phones are in, the faxes are in the ADSL lines are in and the speedpoint machines have been installed. We move at 8:00 tomorrow. The board room chairs and table arrive tomorrow and the kitchen goodies (whites). Apparently the kitchen is going to be "something else". I don't know what but I have an idea that my two bosses think that I am going to become the Annie and make them their lunches. We will see what transpires. I have very little to finish which is just as well as my legs and feet are likely to collapse at any given time. This has been a big move for me involving four companies (we are all going to same building,(new place) so everyone has looked to me to arrange it all. Why I do not know but that is a fact.

I intend to sleep this weekend. Not eat or watch TV or read or anything other than sleep and rest.

I will try and let you guys know how it all turns out hopefully on the weekend but if you do not hear from me then you will know that our internet is not working "again".

Sending love to you all.
God bless and take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

South Africa

#6002 Jul 25, 2013
Malone wrote:
Morning Malone,

How's tricks? I hope all is well with you.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6003 Jul 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
It is good to see LW taking it easy....I know when you get on a roll....
Today will be a normal day...Have no plans....Going to go into town to pick up a few things....I guess I will get the horse outta the barn and sattle him up and mosey on up to town....LOL....Just kidding...I don't have a horse (but my next door neighbor has 2 and across the street has about 5 or 6)....
Cherianne...you are DOWN TO THE WIRE now....Good Luck on the Move.
Love ya...talk to ya later
Hi Epi;

I think too that I would have liked your mom. I bet she had some neat ideas on how to fix things. Not many people decorate mail boxes. Some people find junking boring too but one man junk is another man's treasure. Bet you found some neat things your mom had saved for you too. I look for the unusural odd what no one else has to decorate with.

The wind the past two day have been super high, lightning wild and nutter than a fruit cake and the rain wow heavy duty one night rained for some eight hours. One underpass got some fifteen feet of water in it and one car buried in it but passengers got out safely. Then lighting struck a van with two woman and five children in it. Again they walked away safely you know God placed his shield around theses folks.

Yep your right I always know how hard to push that work load and I finally just take a break but time will run short before winter and want to go into winter prepared. I gotten a mountain of work completed in a short time this summer so far.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6004 Jul 25, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Dear Mam and Epi
Well it seems that I have run out of time to email you. Today went by in a flash. My two bosses each have 7 boxes and I have the balance of 25 boxes to unpack at the other side.
Just the phones need to be put in last thing in the morning and that is that. I am completely exhausted. I have worked very hard with this move and I hope that it will be my last for many years to come.
I am looking forward to getting to the new space as it is very new and new things are always nice. The phones are in, the faxes are in the ADSL lines are in and the speedpoint machines have been installed. We move at 8:00 tomorrow. The board room chairs and table arrive tomorrow and the kitchen goodies (whites). Apparently the kitchen is going to be "something else". I don't know what but I have an idea that my two bosses think that I am going to become the Annie and make them their lunches. We will see what transpires. I have very little to finish which is just as well as my legs and feet are likely to collapse at any given time. This has been a big move for me involving four companies (we are all going to same building,(new place) so everyone has looked to me to arrange it all. Why I do not know but that is a fact.
I intend to sleep this weekend. Not eat or watch TV or read or anything other than sleep and rest.
I will try and let you guys know how it all turns out hopefully on the weekend but if you do not hear from me then you will know that our internet is not working "again".
Sending love to you all.
God bless and take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I been dodging the lighting here sure is sharp and in a nasty mood.
I shut down the computer when the skies turn black. Then when think it safe come back on.

Let thoses movers do that lifting please especially with the way your hip and leg give you so much trouble. Those 25 pictures sounds pretty interesting too. I got a stash of picture too lol.
I think of them as story tellers. Just my opinion is all.

Get rested up come weekend what day do you plan to do all the unpacking and sorting of the new office? Tis good some of the installations have been put in place before the boxes go dancing.

Location hidden

#6005 Jul 25, 2013
Malone wrote:
Hey there Malone;
Good to see you here with us, reading what we been doing, sure hope you well and doing grand theses days.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#6006 Jul 25, 2013
Dear Mam and Epi

Well I been here taping up the bosses boxes. half hour and the moving company will be here I never did get to send any emails. They will have to wait until Monday or next week when we are up and running. Everything got sorted the offices are ready for us, phones, faxes, ADSL and what you all installed. Just to get there and get used to the place and start the BIG UNPACKING.

Mam and Epi I will EMAIL next week and let you know how it went but for now I see the moving people have arrived.

Take care and God bless you both and your families.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6007 Jul 25, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Dear Mam and Epi
Well I been here taping up the bosses boxes. half hour and the moving company will be here I never did get to send any emails. They will have to wait until Monday or next week when we are up and running. Everything got sorted the offices are ready for us, phones, faxes, ADSL and what you all installed. Just to get there and get used to the place and start the BIG UNPACKING.
Mam and Epi I will EMAIL next week and let you know how it went but for now I see the moving people have arrived.
Take care and God bless you both and your families.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Seen your message over on the other threads so came in here to see what was happening. Just hope all this moving goes smoothly for you. I shall tuck you in prayer and wait to hear from you possiblily next week. I will hold the e mail until then okay.
Please be careful,take care God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#6008 Jul 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Seen your message over on the other threads so came in here to see what was happening. Just hope all this moving goes smoothly for you. I shall tuck you in prayer and wait to hear from you possiblily next week. I will hold the e mail until then okay.
Please be careful,take care God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

I am full of pain pills so I do not feel my hip or leg. Hopefully they will not play up and give me problems. I am sure it shall be fine. I will try and email or post here over the weekend to let you know it all went.

There is nothing left for me to do but to move, unpack and then start working again. Problem is that I will have to sort out big boss first and then his son and only then I get to my boxes. But I can only do so much and it will get unpacked in the course of time. I have put stickers on the boxes for the important items (My bosses idea of an important item is the tea bags and the teapot and a cup and saucer). Bless his heart The important items of mine have also been put in specially marked boxes for first thing unpacking. Here the movers are coming again. I better get off the computer and let them do their thing. Love you Mam special love to you and Honey and the family.
Please tuck Ryan in your prayers, he got a council house but he cannot move in because there is a small child of 2 years old who lives with him and her mother so they have to find a place that will accept little ones. He cannot win Mam. Poor young man.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6009 Jul 26, 2013
Morning Friends....

Yeah...It is FRIDAY....I felt like redecorating with Red Hearts so I went back a few pages and re-did the room.....LOL

LW...I understand about getting prepared for the New Mexico Winter....When you shared the weather withnus lasdt winter...I thought "Whoa...That area can be Brutal"....But you and the family HUNKER down and make it every year. I grew up in the North so I know how it can be.....I may not like the HOT summers here...But I Love the Temperate Winters (you can at least go places and enjoy life,,,instead of freezing Cold temps) But this area isn't very nice during Hurricane season....

So Cherianne...Be careful and enjoy your weekend of resting up....

God Bless...Luv ya

Location hidden

#6010 Jul 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Yeah...It is FRIDAY....I felt like redecorating with Red Hearts so I went back a few pages and re-did the room.....LOL
LW...I understand about getting prepared for the New Mexico Winter....When you shared the weather withnus lasdt winter...I thought "Whoa...That area can be Brutal"....But you and the family HUNKER down and make it every year. I grew up in the North so I know how it can be.....I may not like the HOT summers here...But I Love the Temperate Winters (you can at least go places and enjoy life,,,instead of freezing Cold temps) But this area isn't very nice during Hurricane season....
So Cherianne...Be careful and enjoy your weekend of resting up....
God Bless...Luv ya
Hi Epi;

LoL It been said of me many times over and over lil whispers sure not afraid of that work. LOL. I truely am a creature of comfort.
I prepare so I can endulge in the comfort in the winter. It is so nice when one stores away a grocery store of goodies or there is a soft comforter for warm and pair of slippers for the feet. Then there is the time I spoil myself working on small project when it is so cold or catching up on some reading. Keeping my nest warm and protected is a top of the list. lol. Guess you can tell I been at this program a very long time.

Well, no more newspaper for honey at least the one he liked the company closed the doors this past week. So will see what else I might be able to get for him.

Had a wooly bear pay a visit here last night and bugger tore down one of my passage gates. So repaired it best I could, thinking about just sealing it up permanently. My neighbor man came by said he seen him big fellow he is about a four hundred pounder. He said saw him come up out of the arroyo close to his property. Hoping he will just move on to look for food as is very little for them around this area this season. They are known to travel a area of three hundred miles when looking for food. Pretty sure he found the pantry bare here this year. As is no fruit or berries growing at all so far. When they cannot find food they move where there is food.

Sure hope that move goes smooth for cherianne and she lets the men do the lifting of those boxes which when packed can be heavy.

Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 49 min River Tam 41,704
our STORE is starting on politics 1 hr zack LE hack 2
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 2 hr Johnny 12
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Johnny 560
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 3 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 989,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
More from around the web