Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5968 Jul 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Give your son a Happy Birthday wishes from us. Hope you have a ball of a time at the dinner too.
Today is the day the fellows plan to trim big foots beard again. The base of this tree is about five feet wide and measure all the way around it is eight feet round. Now you know why I call it big foot. Well just wait to see what this day holds with this project.
Who me behave, lol He is just suffering from bordem. lol Honey says the fellow gonna learn not to mess like He did. lol.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
I will send Birthday wishes to my son from ya'll.....:-)

I saw your message for Cherianne about the Jet....That is kinda scary.....We once were driving back up North after visiting down South (visiting my parents)....and it was on a Major North South Highway (77) and was in the mountains of Virginia and right along the side of the road a "Stelth" plane came up out of the valley and flew over us....That was scary...It was an area where alot of UFO sightings happen....Hmmmm...Wonder what our Government is Planning?...Maybe I don't want to know.....

Have a great day Friends...Love ya
Cherianne

South Africa

#5969 Jul 17, 2013
Happy birthday to your son Epi I hope he has a wonderful day.

Hi Mam how are you doing? I got your email but I don't think I can answer it today as work is an ongoing "meeting after meeting" to discuss the move, IT, telephones, parking spaces etc.

It is not long to go now and then D-day and it will all be over soon. Cannot wait. My body is aching from box packing but it will be fine once we are unpacked. The time has gone so quickly./

Epi how is Mojoe getting along? Is he still enjoying the summer?

How is cricket Mam? Still entertaining Honey?

My two furry babies are just cuddled up and sleeping on their blankets. Still winter here.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5970 Jul 18, 2013
Hi Friends....

Yes MoJoe is doing well....He is starting to get his "Guard dog" way about him. When he goes outside he puts his nose in the air and "patrols" the fence looking for any intruders....Its funny how dogs have certain things programmed into their personality.

Cherianne...the move will be over soon....I know about the soreness....My back was killing me....LOL

LW...Hope you and Honey and critters are doing good....How does "Bigfoot" look? Did you put your patio furniture back under him....LOL

Have a great day ya'll
Cherianne

South Africa

#5971 Jul 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hi Friends....
Yes MoJoe is doing well....He is starting to get his "Guard dog" way about him. When he goes outside he puts his nose in the air and "patrols" the fence looking for any intruders....Its funny how dogs have certain things programmed into their personality.
Cherianne...the move will be over soon....I know about the soreness....My back was killing me....LOL
LW...Hope you and Honey and critters are doing good....How does "Bigfoot" look? Did you put your patio furniture back under him....LOL
Have a great day ya'll
Hi Epi and Mam

Majoe doing his "guard dog" impression. Still a puppy and he knows what is what hey! Oh Epi he sounds just so adorable. Have you taken him to training at all? My friend took her Rottweiller to socializing classes and it worked like a dream. She never tried to attack anyone and was a pleasure to have around. I know there are people that take them to attack classes but then they are going to be used for Police or Armed Response purposes.

Mam how is Cricket doing. Talking about "guard dog" impression I don't think that Cricket would know anything like that. More like a little lovable doll. So previous and cut.

But at the end of the day animals are better than people. They give their all and they love you for whoever you are. I love animals.

Have a great day the two of you and enjoy what you are doing.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5972 Jul 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hi Friends....
Have a great day ya'll
Hi Epi:
Well big foot been measured and He stands 100 ft tall, is five feet wide at the base and eight feet around some kind of big fellow ya know hum sure glad it does not wear shirts because it would be like ironing a large pup tent. lol His beard been trimmed on the east and on the south and fellows still lack the north and west side of this large tree. Son owns a bucket truck and skitters along with all the other equipment that is being used. The large pine that sits near big foot has been all trimmed and groomed nicely. So the pine is finished. The wooden picket fense is now gone to as it was destroyed by some of the large limbs that fell.
I threw a big foot tree party for the fellows last night. I built them the biggest steak and trimmings dinner they ever seen. lol
When it got to dark to work around nine pm everyone sat down to eat and enjoy the rest of the evening. About midnight everyone said our good byes for the night. They are back today working again on big foots beard again. Meantime the patio furniture is still stored until the project get finished. Tis warm here today again. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5973 Jul 18, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi and Mam
Majoe doing his "guard dog" impression. Still a puppy and he knows what is what hey! Oh Epi he sounds just so adorable. Have you taken him to training at all? My friend took her Rottweiller to socializing classes and it worked like a dream. She never tried to attack anyone and was a pleasure to have around. I know there are people that take them to attack classes but then they are going to be used for Police or Armed Response purposes.
Mam how is Cricket doing. Talking about "guard dog" impression I don't think that Cricket would know anything like that. More like a little lovable doll. So previous and cut.
But at the end of the day animals are better than people. They give their all and they love you for whoever you are. I love animals.
Have a great day the two of you and enjoy what you are doing.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Cricket doin fine she is a genuine smarty. She thinks big but is so tiny it sure is funny to watch her in action. The oxygen man came to bring honey portable tanks and she turned up the door bell full volume and she was game to take this fellow on. lol She likes to chew on things and I tell her give it up and she bring the item to me which is never very big but she learned she get's a treat to give the item up and now you should she her hunt something just to bring to me. lol. I wear the sock slippers and she come dragging it for all she was worth to give to me for the treat. lol.

Everyone is doin fine just extremely busy. The weather been warm too which helps.

I wrote a post to Epi this morning and now one to you at the end of this day. Big foot bread trimming is now completed the fellows finally got the north and west sides trimmed and down and Son started the clean up of the yard so maybe by weekend will have my patio furniture back in place to enjoy for the remaining of this summer. Son run the branches thru the wood chipper and blocked most of the larger limbs. This projected almost completed and now they talking about installing new chain link fensing and some sod.

In afew more days your project will be moving and it is a matter of getting settled in again. Have a good day at work as it is late here and figure you should be at the office.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5974 Jul 18, 2013
Hi there Mam

Yes I thought little Cricket would get spoilt but she is so small and only a baby so that is alright. She is clever to work out that she gets a treat when he hands over stuff she finds to chew. So small and tiny, yet she knows what 1 + 1 makes. Bless her heart.

Today I have to be at the new site for the installation of speedpoint machine line, and telephone line for the travel company we run so this could be interesting I need to be two places at one time, so I don't know. Then on Monday they are coming to install the main company lines and ADSL etc. Also should be interesting as it is month end and the salaries need to be paid. Oh well we shall take it one step at a time and see what happens.

My sister tells me that it is very hot in the UK blistering heat they are having. I read on Sky News that parts of America are also having very very hot heat. I expect that is where you live because you have been saying about the heat.

Well I better get going and start the day. I am sending m y love across the ocean to you and Honey and the family and a cuddle for little Cricket.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5975 Jul 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi:
Well big foot been measured and He stands 100 ft tall, is five feet wide at the base and eight feet around some kind of big fellow ya know hum sure glad it does not wear shirts because it would be like ironing a large pup tent. lol His beard been trimmed on the east and on the south and fellows still lack the north and west side of this large tree. Son owns a bucket truck and skitters along with all the other equipment that is being used. The large pine that sits near big foot has been all trimmed and groomed nicely. So the pine is finished. The wooden picket fense is now gone to as it was destroyed by some of the large limbs that fell.
I threw a big foot tree party for the fellows last night. I built them the biggest steak and trimmings dinner they ever seen. lol
When it got to dark to work around nine pm everyone sat down to eat and enjoy the rest of the evening. About midnight everyone said our good byes for the night. They are back today working again on big foots beard again. Meantime the patio furniture is still stored until the project get finished. Tis warm here today again. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Whoa....No wonder you call him Bigfoot....100 ft tall...We had 30 ft Pines in our other yard and that was tall....Bigfoot must be really old. He sounds like a California Redwood Tree...They are super tall and wide...You can drive a car through them...

Hot here...but the North is Hotter....New York City was 98 degrees..we were only 91...So today will be a triple "H" day....Hot...Humid....(Hellish )....LOL

Have a gret day Friends

Location hidden

#5976 Jul 19, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi there Mam
Yes I thought little Cricket would get spoilt but she is so small and only a baby so that is alright. She is clever to work out that she gets a treat when he hands over stuff she finds to chew. So small and tiny, yet she knows what 1 + 1 makes. Bless her heart.
Today I have to be at the new site for the installation of speedpoint machine line, and telephone line for the travel company we run so this could be interesting I need to be two places at one time, so I don't know. Then on Monday they are coming to install the main company lines and ADSL etc. Also should be interesting as it is month end and the salaries need to be paid. Oh well we shall take it one step at a time and see what happens.
My sister tells me that it is very hot in the UK blistering heat they are having. I read on Sky News that parts of America are also having very very hot heat. I expect that is where you live because you have been saying about the heat.
Well I better get going and start the day. I am sending m y love across the ocean to you and Honey and the family and a cuddle for little Cricket.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

She a smart lil tike picks up on things quickly. She as fast in brains as she is on her feet.lol I know she is going to be easy to train. In afew weeks around here she be a ole pro at things.

Tis good you can be in two places at one time especially with your young energy. Just joking is all. lol You should share the secret of this. lol No kidding your bosses sure lucky fellows to found a gem like you.

It what is considered hot here too. Going thru the ice like crazy with the cold drinks. Even the mesquiteos have come out to play with us humans. And I lite the lamps to greet them. lol Honey just stays under the air conditioner with tv remote or newspapers think he the smart one, Everyone is doing fine. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5977 Jul 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa....No wonder you call him Bigfoot....100 ft tall...We had 30 ft Pines in our other yard and that was tall....Bigfoot must be really old. He sounds like a California Redwood Tree...They are super tall and wide...You can drive a car through them...
Hot here...but the North is Hotter....New York City was 98 degrees..we were only 91...So today will be a triple "H" day....Hot...Humid....(Hellish )....LOL
Have a gret day Friends
Hi Epi;

People in this part of the country tend to keep things forever. It has to do with custom, Heritage and inheritance. I figure the house of rock been here way over one hundred years because some of the materials that are in it can no longer be purchased, along with some old timers that have talked about this place and figure that tree was planted on purpose about three feet from the front step of the house. The pine here is about twenty five feet tall and ole big foot still stand tall and proud but the beard trimming is completed.(opps part of this post disappeared carry on lw) Tis small wonder why the birds and squirrels love to roam all over him. Never been to California but heard about those trees out there and looked at pictures of them. Honey told me about the orange and apple orchards out in California. Should have my patio furniture back in place by this weekend to enjoy for the rest of this summer. This project is almost completed.

Tis hot and more hot here today. Sure tell the heat is headed for August as it is the hottest month of the year out here. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5978 Jul 19, 2013
Coming in here late giant lightning and thunder storm started hours ago and still going strong is about six inches of rain that has fallen so far now under flood warnings in the low laying areas of the state. Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5979 Jul 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
People in this part of the country tend to keep things forever. It has to do with custom, Heritage and inheritance. I figure the house of rock been here way over one hundred years because some of the materials that are in it can no longer be purchased, along with some old timers that have talked about this place and figure that tree was planted on purpose about three feet from the front step of the house. The pine here is about twenty five feet tall and ole big foot still stand tall and proud but the beard trimming is completed.(opps part of this post disappeared carry on lw) Tis small wonder why the birds and squirrels love to roam all over him. Never been to California but heard about those trees out there and looked at pictures of them. Honey told me about the orange and apple orchards out in California. Should have my patio furniture back in place by this weekend to enjoy for the rest of this summer. This project is almost completed.
Tis hot and more hot here today. Sure tell the heat is headed for August as it is the hottest month of the year out here. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Sounds great.....I don't think I would want an 100 foot tree's limbs falling on or around my house either.....

We had a nice breeze last night so in the shade it was pleasant...Want to hear something funny...Last night my phone rang and my son said my grandson had something to ask me (He is 4),,,He said "Grandma...bring Daddy's baseball trophy with you..when you come to visit, so sneek in tonight while I sleep...OK?"...LOL....( I told my 44 year old son..."That trophy has been missing for years now...." So I guess I better plan on visiting soon...(before school starts in Ohio) It will start here next week..they have year round school.

Have a Blessed day Friends...Talk to you later

Location hidden

#5980 Jul 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great.....I don't think I would want an 100 foot tree's limbs falling on or around my house either.....
We had a nice breeze last night so in the shade it was pleasant...Want to hear something funny...Last night my phone rang and my son said my grandson had something to ask me (He is 4),,,He said "Grandma...bring Daddy's baseball trophy with you..when you come to visit, so sneek in tonight while I sleep...OK?"...LOL....( I told my 44 year old son..."That trophy has been missing for years now...." So I guess I better plan on visiting soon...(before school starts in Ohio) It will start here next week..they have year round school.
Have a Blessed day Friends...Talk to you later
Hi Epi;

Sure sounds like the lil fellow missin you and in need of what is call grandma fix.lol. Think you should think about making a trip to see the lil man again. Tis amazing the things they remember and come up with too. I give you a good laugh my daughter ended up with the last of my dolls I had as a kid and my Son ended up with my music I had from my teenage years and they both ended up with afew other things too.lol I still have my roller skates and bike from my childhood yet.Now the grandson want them.Honey tells them all but you can not carry off your mom,grandma you hear.lol lol.
He just not to keen about sharing.lol

Honey and son went into a tail spin the other evening daughter came by and I just crawled in her car never said a word to them about going with her for a soda pop.Honey woke up from his nap called the son and said I cannot find your mom.Son went into a tail spin and called grandson who had no idea what was going on Then he called is sister and finally found me.Daughter put them both on hold and told them mom was with her and she bring me back when she got ready. lol. What was so funny son found my purse and realized something was amiss and my car and car keys.Small wonder they did not turn me in to the lost and found for recovery.lol.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5981 Jul 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Sure sounds like the lil fellow missin you and in need of what is call grandma fix.lol. Think you should think about making a trip to see the lil man again. Tis amazing the things they remember and come up with too. I give you a good laugh my daughter ended up with the last of my dolls I had as a kid and my Son ended up with my music I had from my teenage years and they both ended up with afew other things too.lol I still have my roller skates and bike from my childhood yet.Now the grandson want them.Honey tells them all but you can not carry off your mom,grandma you hear.lol lol.
He just not to keen about sharing.lol
Honey and son went into a tail spin the other evening daughter came by and I just crawled in her car never said a word to them about going with her for a soda pop.Honey woke up from his nap called the son and said I cannot find your mom.Son went into a tail spin and called grandson who had no idea what was going on Then he called is sister and finally found me.Daughter put them both on hold and told them mom was with her and she bring me back when she got ready. lol. What was so funny son found my purse and realized something was amiss and my car and car keys.Small wonder they did not turn me in to the lost and found for recovery.lol.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
That is Funny.....Maybe you need to wear a tag so that the family can track you....LOL....No I understand how your Honey felt....You are his caretaker and would always let him know when you are going somewhere...So he thought maybe Bigfoot got ya....(just kidding)

Today will be a nice day....Just doing whatever I want to do....I talk to the Grandkids tonight...So that will be Fun.

Have a great day....Love to you All....

Location hidden

#5982 Jul 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Funny.....Maybe you need to wear a tag so that the family can track you....LOL....No I understand how your Honey felt....You are his caretaker and would always let him know when you are going somewhere...So he thought maybe Bigfoot got ya....(just kidding)
Today will be a nice day....Just doing whatever I want to do....I talk to the Grandkids tonight...So that will be Fun.
Have a great day....Love to you All....
Hi Epi;

Even caretakers needs some time off here or there even if it is for a hour of drinking a soda pop. LoL a TAG no way. LoL Big foot get me LOL big foot would not want someone like me. lol no worry there. lol. The only reason they were hunting me so I cook dinner. lol.

Well, today I got the feeders back in place on the trees for the critters. Got them filled to the brim with treats. I also almost got the letter box finished too. Put a fresh coat of paint on the barrel and stand already and the box is mounted. Still need the flowers and plaques with name and address yet. This project is almost completed too. I might put down a brick pad for it when the fense gets put up and I know where the gates will be installed that is all questionable at this time.

Tis hot here today so came in to rest and will go back out tonight when it cools off and do some more work.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5983 Jul 21, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

I been out in the yard working with the lights turned on while it is cool just now coming in to leave you a note as it is almost one am here and been thinking about you. Sure got hot here today.

No bears seen at all here lately think they moved into the towns and cities as easier picking for them. It been real quite around here lately and peaceful too for a change.

Planning on putting in a nice driveway and a good six foot fense with the next project. Want to add a electric wire for some protection too especially when I sitting on the open porch late at night and I always out there by myself.

Have a good day at work but is time for me to find a soft pillow as it been a extra long day for me. God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5984 Jul 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Even caretakers needs some time off here or there even if it is for a hour of drinking a soda pop. LoL a TAG no way. LoL Big foot get me LOL big foot would not want someone like me. lol no worry there. lol. The only reason they were hunting me so I cook dinner. lol.
Well, today I got the feeders back in place on the trees for the critters. Got them filled to the brim with treats. I also almost got the letter box finished too. Put a fresh coat of paint on the barrel and stand already and the box is mounted. Still need the flowers and plaques with name and address yet. This project is almost completed too. I might put down a brick pad for it when the fense gets put up and I know where the gates will be installed that is all questionable at this time.
Tis hot here today so came in to rest and will go back out tonight when it cools off and do some more work.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Sounds great....Your getting your place put back together....

The other day I thought we could go to the movie (we don't do that very often...Hubby doesn't like crowds)....So anyway I talked him into it...and we drove the 15 miles to the beach...and got off on the major highway...and guess what???...There was a MAJOR car show going on (All Ford MUSTANGS)...so there was ALOT of people and cars...and we were stuck in the traffic....Well....was he happy about it....NOT...LOL...So after we waited in line and some cars sqeeling their tires and honking's at us because he went through a light which turned green for a split second...We made it...It was something different....Won't do that untill all the tourist leave in September...LOL

Have a great day Friends....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5985 Jul 22, 2013
Cherianne.....

This week will be busy for you....Don't get too stressed....Take things easy....It will all work out in the move...

God Bless
Cherianne

South Africa

#5986 Jul 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Cherianne.....
This week will be busy for you....Don't get too stressed....Take things easy....It will all work out in the move...
God Bless
Hey Epi

Thanks for that ..... I am stressing already. I have already been there twice today to sort out problems. I wish next week was here already. I do ot cope with stress Epi, I really do not.

You might not hear from me so often because of all the running around.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

South Africa

#5987 Jul 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
I been out in the yard working with the lights turned on while it is cool just now coming in to leave you a note as it is almost one am here and been thinking about you. Sure got hot here today.
No bears seen at all here lately think they moved into the towns and cities as easier picking for them. It been real quite around here lately and peaceful too for a change.
Planning on putting in a nice driveway and a good six foot fense with the next project. Want to add a electric wire for some protection too especially when I sitting on the open porch late at night and I always out there by myself.
Have a good day at work but is time for me to find a soft pillow as it been a extra long day for me. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey mam
You have email
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min here 282,887
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min RiversideRedneck 70,146
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Michael 658,421
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 58 min gundee123 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 974,644
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 2 hr good guy with love 71
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr Poppyann 2,994
More from around the web