Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5948 Jul 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
My patio furniture is only stored until this coming Tuesday and Wesenday after clean up it will go back out in the yard to enjoy for the rest of this summer. So we be eating out under the trees again soon. Humidity raises to 20 than we get the storms but most of the times stays below that number. The nights pretty much stay down in the sixties.
I have found myself a small scooter that I want to buy. But having a hard time catching the fellows store open. Maybe this weekend he will be open. I planning on going out junking around anyway just to see what I can get into.
Do you and honey ever go down on that river near you to play or picnic? Well I glad to hear that storm lost it punch. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Sounds Nice....Every chance I get (when the humidity is low) I go outside and enjoy the OPEN SKY....It so pretty in my back yard...

Yes before the river overflowed its bank hubby and I were saying we would like to get a boat or pontoon and ride down the river. Right now...it is 12 feet above its banks and is right up to the bridge...The road is Closed now....And we are suppose to get more rain today and tomorrow...When I drive over the river on the major highway I can look down and see the River touching the branches of the trees on the sides of the river....It is BAD here...In my hometown in Ohio...They are having FLOODS also....

Have a great day...Love to ya
Cherianne

South Africa

#5949 Jul 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...I missed the accident your son was in....You probably put it in an e-mail....What happened? I'm glad he wasn't hurt....
Chantal the storm...has fizzled out....Now we wait for the next storm coming our way....You KNOW these storms are from Africa right????? So...You are sending them our way....LOL
I was watching a show on cable that was about a young couple in carpetown and was looking for a home outside the city...Your area is so beautiful (there also is alot of money there too...Duh... you work for some of it):-)...This young couple bought one that was only 20 minutes from her work in Capetown South Africa.
Have a great day (which is half over now....Be careful traveling home...Love to you
Hey Epi

My son had an accident at the toll gate on the toll road and reversed into the gate and it took a bit of the right hand fender off. Then two weeks later reversed out of the garage in the morning and was busy watching that the aerial was not coming to any harm, and reversed into my garden wall. Not too good eh! Anyway I told him he needs glasses and he was not impressed. Anyway now that he has to pay the excesses I bet you there will not be any more accidents of this nature. Like the speeding fines he paid over R2000.00 in fines and now he stays within the speed limits. Everyone has to learn this lesson only it has cost him a "few bob" and more. But it is just part of growing up I reckon.

Epi how is our Mojoe doing? Still enjoying living in the country. Mam Whispers little Cricket sounds too cute for words. I wish I could see her. She sounds delightful. I think it is good that Mam has some one to look after and have as company during the day and long nights and Cricket is just the ticket.

Well the weekend is here and I am looking forward to sleeping late and just relaxing. This moving and packing is now getting to m e.

Walk away and forget about for it for two days.
Have a lovely weekend Epi.
Take care and God Bless.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5950 Jul 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds Nice....Every chance I get (when the humidity is low) I go outside and enjoy the OPEN SKY....It so pretty in my back yard...
Yes before the river overflowed its bank hubby and I were saying we would like to get a boat or pontoon and ride down the river. Right now...it is 12 feet above its banks and is right up to the bridge...The road is Closed now....And we are suppose to get more rain today and tomorrow...When I drive over the river on the major highway I can look down and see the River touching the branches of the trees on the sides of the river....It is BAD here...In my hometown in Ohio...They are having FLOODS also....
Have a great day...Love to ya
Hi Epi;

Those floods can do massive damages to properties. Too much water where you are and hardly none where I am. It often been said, by many that this state would be beautiful if it just had some water.

Sometimes when I take a drive in a certain area which has narrow two lane twisting roads and tall canyon walls. I often think of people saying this country is settled but this area tells me differently nothing settled at all and yet as I drive thru theses canyons I know in my heart some of it has never been touched by mankind. It is a peaceful place where the tall trees have grown and one can see the sunlight dancing threw the trees throwing shadows on the ground and when the sun hit the river waters in this canyon it shines like every day is a new day untouched by mankind. Just wanted to share this you as you were talking about the river near you.

I went to two junk shops today however only found a wrought iron pot and pan hanger for my kitchen. A large part of what I buy is wrought iron. I plan to look for some polish stone or a large piece of marble for one of my tables made of wrought iron. Tomorrow plan to attend a small auction that is advertised.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5951 Jul 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Those floods can do massive damages to properties. Too much water where you are and hardly none where I am. It often been said, by many that this state would be beautiful if it just had some water.
Sometimes when I take a drive in a certain area which has narrow two lane twisting roads and tall canyon walls. I often think of people saying this country is settled but this area tells me differently nothing settled at all and yet as I drive thru theses canyons I know in my heart some of it has never been touched by mankind. It is a peaceful place where the tall trees have grown and one can see the sunlight dancing threw the trees throwing shadows on the ground and when the sun hit the river waters in this canyon it shines like every day is a new day untouched by mankind. Just wanted to share this you as you were talking about the river near you.
I went to two junk shops today however only found a wrought iron pot and pan hanger for my kitchen. A large part of what I buy is wrought iron. I plan to look for some polish stone or a large piece of marble for one of my tables made of wrought iron. Tomorrow plan to attend a small auction that is advertised.
Sounds like you will have a good day (going to the auction) and shopping at the junk shop. There is a place here called "Floyds" that you probably like....the only thing is I think the prices are High....Do you offer lower than what is labeled?

Guess what?...It is raining again....I have a woman that I went to high school with that moved out to New Mexico...and she can't believe all the water around here...She said "Can I ship some of it back to NM?....LOL

Hope you all have a Great day today....Have Fun...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#5952 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you will have a good day (going to the auction) and shopping at the junk shop. There is a place here called "Floyds" that you probably like....the only thing is I think the prices are High....Do you offer lower than what is labeled?
Guess what?...It is raining again....I have a woman that I went to high school with that moved out to New Mexico...and she can't believe all the water around here...She said "Can I ship some of it back to NM?....LOL
Good morning All :)

More rain? Here too. You guys "down below" can keep the rest fer yerselves now, ya here!

;)

Location hidden

#5953 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;

This class mate is she the one who moved down the southern part of this state you wrote me about sometime ago. If so geez it is super hot in the area right now.

I have built my home out of the off beat, unusural, no one else has one of those items. Been at it for years and I had a ball of a time doing so. Have built some of the items too. I hit the shops for supplies and odd items. Do you have a lot of those type shops back where you are?? This Floyds sounds interesting is it antique shop??

Today hit a couple of places to see if they gotten in anything new in line of merchandise. Was nothing new. Then was headed for the auction and got side tracked lol. I run across a old car show so ended up looking at theses cars and they were playing rock music from the sixties with a live band not records had vender stands, I can always catch a auction but car shows do not happen everyday. Had a grand time. Sure was some beauties there too. One could see a lot of work and money went into them too.

It is a shame our Govt does not invest in a way to pipe some of that water to area's that need it for growth of crops and such.
Some of the lakes out here are dry and totally gone from lack of winter run off and water. All got out here is dry, hot heat.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5954 Jul 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
This class mate is she the one who moved down the southern part of this state you wrote me about sometime ago. If so geez it is super hot in the area right now.
I have built my home out of the off beat, unusural, no one else has one of those items. Been at it for years and I had a ball of a time doing so. Have built some of the items too. I hit the shops for supplies and odd items. Do you have a lot of those type shops back where you are?? This Floyds sounds interesting is it antique shop??
Today hit a couple of places to see if they gotten in anything new in line of merchandise. Was nothing new. Then was headed for the auction and got side tracked lol. I run across a old car show so ended up looking at theses cars and they were playing rock music from the sixties with a live band not records had vender stands, I can always catch a auction but car shows do not happen everyday. Had a grand time. Sure was some beauties there too. One could see a lot of work and money went into them too.
It is a shame our Govt does not invest in a way to pipe some of that water to area's that need it for growth of crops and such.
Some of the lakes out here are dry and totally gone from lack of winter run off and water. All got out here is dry, hot heat.
Sounds like a fun time at the car show.....They are fun...I have been to a few of them.
Yea....Floyds is antique and "Other stuff" kind of place. It is an old school that they converted to one place....Alot of furniture and tables and such.

I think today will be sunny....YEAH....

Hope everyone has a Blessed day

Location hidden

#5955 Jul 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a fun time at the car show.....They are fun...I have been to a few of them.
Yea....Floyds is antique and "Other stuff" kind of place. It is an old school that they converted to one place....Alot of furniture and tables and such.
I think today will be sunny....YEAH....
Hope everyone has a Blessed day
Hi Epi;

This Floyds sound like my kind of place to find the goodies.
Sons been by to pick up jerky meat to make some jerky and daughter is suppose to come and look at some antigue doors to install in her home. Everyone got some kind of project going on around here today.

News has announced another large storm moving in here again. Humidity is up this morning a good sign it is on it way and low clouds too. The mesquites will be out in full force too. Will have to light the torches if decide to sit outside tonight.

Cricket lays in honey lap on her back with all fours straight up in the air to sleep.lol Talk about a lil gal letting it all hang out. lol No matter what you do to her while she sleeping she just sleep right thru it all. lol. Every once in a while I catch them both napping. lol The wonder of it all the comforts of a home.

Cherianne

South Africa

#5956 Jul 14, 2013
Morning Mam and Epi

Had a really bad weekend. It was freezing and on Sunday I did all the laundry and hung it out to dry. And then the heavens opened and wet it all. Not so good.

Son slept most of yesterday and we were in bed very early. Best place to be to keep warm. I have had enough of winter.

Have a great day both of you.
Sending love across the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5957 Jul 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
This Floyds sound like my kind of place to find the goodies.
Sons been by to pick up jerky meat to make some jerky and daughter is suppose to come and look at some antigue doors to install in her home. Everyone got some kind of project going on around here today.
News has announced another large storm moving in here again. Humidity is up this morning a good sign it is on it way and low clouds too. The mesquites will be out in full force too. Will have to light the torches if decide to sit outside tonight.
Cricket lays in honey lap on her back with all fours straight up in the air to sleep.lol Talk about a lil gal letting it all hang out. lol No matter what you do to her while she sleeping she just sleep right thru it all. lol. Every once in a while I catch them both napping. lol The wonder of it all the comforts of a home.
What a cute picture....Cricket laying upside down on Honeys lap and both are "napping"

Going shopping for my youngest sons Birthday card and gift today...It is Wednesday.....He will be 39.....His thirties are almost over (His thirties weren't that good for him...He lost his grandma....Grandpa...and his Wife)I am praying that he finds a great woman who loves him and makes him happy....

Hope you all have a great one....God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5958 Jul 15, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Morning Mam and Epi
Had a really bad weekend. It was freezing and on Sunday I did all the laundry and hung it out to dry. And then the heavens opened and wet it all. Not so good.
Son slept most of yesterday and we were in bed very early. Best place to be to keep warm. I have had enough of winter.
Have a great day both of you.
Sending love across the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Since you are the complete opposite of us...your Winter should be about half over now....Our summer is...Actually our Southern summer has been pleasant (but alot of rain)

Stay warm Cherianne and don't work too hard....
Cherianne

South Africa

#5959 Jul 15, 2013
Hi Epi and Mam

We have to get to 1 September befor Spring day is here and it is taking its time. AND it is usually freezing on spring day.

Anyway I am off to the bank and to pay a traffic fine. Hopefully we are finished with the fines for a while. Johannesburg is reknowned for cops handing out fines. Sickening they are.

Have a great day you two.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

South Africa

#5960 Jul 15, 2013
Hi Mam

You have email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

South Africa

#5961 Jul 15, 2013
Hi Epi

Got here bright and early to do some more packing and sorting out. It is going okay but I am running out of time. Next week Friday we move if the offices are ready or not. So let's just hope that they are.

Not too cold today, in fact only needed my coat and scarf for the car. No big jack for over the top. So It is getting better. Come on summer, come on, come on, Come on summer, come on.

Have a great day
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5962 Jul 16, 2013
Morning Friends....

Heat and humidity is back.....Yeah

Tomorrow is my sons Birthday and we will all meet a family restaurant in North Carolina (We live close to the border between SC and NC.

Hope you all have a great day today (LW behave yourself with Duane)....LOL

Love ya

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#5963 Jul 16, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Epi
Got here bright and early to do some more packing and sorting out. It is going okay but I am running out of time. Next week Friday we move if the offices are ready or not. So let's just hope that they are.
Not too cold today, in fact only needed my coat and scarf for the car. No big jack for over the top. So It is getting better. Come on summer, come on, come on, Come on summer, come on.
Have a great day
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Good morning Cherianne! How's you hearing going after having that work done a couple years back?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#5964 Jul 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Tomorrow is my sons Birthday and we will all meet a family restaurant in North Carolina (We live close to the border between SC and NC.
Love ya
Hi Epiphany!

Location hidden

#5965 Jul 16, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Mam
You have email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I try to squeeze all of my news in a email to you tonight.

Run out of space and time yesterday was a day made for twenty five hands but only two hands mine were available.

I dodged lightning for two nights now. It is so sharp one can feel the heat from it, tis the only way I can describe it. Then last night a low flying jet came flying over the house and thought well I'm a goner that is how low this plane was. I held my breath on this one too. All the windows in my house rattled. Neighbor heard it too and called to see if the dude had landed in my livingroom.
This weather just seems to be getting wilder and wilder and full of anger.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5966 Jul 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Give your son a Happy Birthday wishes from us. Hope you have a ball of a time at the dinner too.

Today is the day the fellows plan to trim big foots beard again. The base of this tree is about five feet wide and measure all the way around it is eight feet round. Now you know why I call it big foot. Well just wait to see what this day holds with this project.

Who me behave, lol He is just suffering from bordem. lol Honey says the fellow gonna learn not to mess like He did. lol.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5967 Jul 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Epiphany!
Hi Ricky.....

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Encourage Teenage Girls To Have Sex (Oct '11) 12 min lucky 29
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 16 min thetruth 9,360
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Bongo 63,257
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 19 min prbentley 102
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 22 min lucky 13
Poll Which is the strongest Muslim army? (Jan '11) 24 min Turks 355
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Gabriel 973,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Prophecy Update News 653,571
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,740
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr DebraE 106,460
More from around the web