Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5926 Jul 8, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Oh Cricket sounds too wonderful for words. Well when you are a little girl you have to have luggage for all your stuff. Bless her heart. Mam You now have to take care of the little baby and teach her the ways of this doggy world. She is going to be your best friend ever I just know it. Take time to spend with her and have a lot of fun. Bless you both.
Never got to see my friend this weekend. The temps went down to 10 degrees and we talked on the phone and decided that we would make it another weekend when it is warmer. Hair turned out a treat and it was the helper that did it as the hairdresser is on sick leave. She has carpel tunnel op on her other hand. It was much cheaper and the helper did a much better job than I have seen for ages. Well you live and learn.
Will try and email today but have my boss back in office and he makes me run around.
Love to everyone
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well,I posted and something come along and ate it.lol talk about hungry lol so will give this another whirl.So if show up later you will have double reading.

Cricket going to work out just fine. Honey is thrilled with her company and has started teaching her to play ball. She is tiny and will be good for him and he good for her. She is a smart and has caught on fast. She is a pocket puppy. Honey always been a baby lover anyway.

During the dinner we threw outside for the holiday people that came could not believe how they could just sit and watch the squirrels come to the feeders to eat and were not that afraid of people. Even the hummingbirds showed up for there evening treats. Honey and I got quite a few laughs at watching people watch the critters. Amazing all just seemed to have a grand time of it all awe the wonder of it all.

Glad to hear you go that new hairdo, maybe next weekend weather will be better to get together with your friend. Hope son is doing well. Will try and get a e mail to you with more news.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5927 Jul 9, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Well,I posted and something come along and ate it.lol talk about hungry lol so will give this another whirl.So if show up later you will have double reading.
Cricket going to work out just fine. Honey is thrilled with her company and has started teaching her to play ball. She is tiny and will be good for him and he good for her. She is a smart and has caught on fast. She is a pocket puppy. Honey always been a baby lover anyway.
During the dinner we threw outside for the holiday people that came could not believe how they could just sit and watch the squirrels come to the feeders to eat and were not that afraid of people. Even the hummingbirds showed up for there evening treats. Honey and I got quite a few laughs at watching people watch the critters. Amazing all just seemed to have a grand time of it all awe the wonder of it all.
Glad to hear you go that new hairdo, maybe next weekend weather will be better to get together with your friend. Hope son is doing well. Will try and get a e mail to you with more news.
Hi Mam

Cricket sounds so beautiful. I guess she will sleep with you or next to you in her little bed. Bless your hearts. Mam I would love a photo of cricket if you ever take a photo of her please let me have one.

Well boss had his nose put out of shape because he says I packed all the stuff and "we" were going to do it between the 21 and 25th. Well he might have been going to do that, but I was never going to leave it so late. Anyway he got over it and we went and took a look at the new offices and they are looking very good indeed. This is going cost a fortune but all of them can afford it. I think it is going to be much nicer than here I know that for a fact.

Chloe and Scruffy have been off their food because I bought them Beeno treats and they just want to live on them and I only bought it as a treat. So last night both bowls were empty and I only hope that Chloe ate some of it. She is a very strong charactered little puppy. She knows what she wants and sticks to her guns. We shall see.

Well Mam have a fun day with little Cricket and keep me posted on what she gets up two. You say only 2 months old. Oh bless her little heart. You know that Chloe had huge ears when she was a small puppy. My friend always used to ask me if her mother was a rabbit. Ha ha ha. But she has grown into her ears now and she is a very pretty little pup and her ears are in proportion to her body, so do not worry about Cricket.

Sending love across the ocean to you all.
Have a great day and God bless and take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5928 Jul 9, 2013
Morning....

Got some bad news on Facebook....A poster that use to stop in once and awhile in WSJLM to defend the Lord passed away at his work....He was only in his forties...and left a young son...So sad....
E-mail me...if you want his name

Hope you all have a great day today.....I'll catch up with ya'll later....

LW...give "cricket" a hug from Epi

Location hidden

#5929 Jul 9, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Cricket sounds so beautiful. I guess she will sleep with you or next to you in her little bed. Bless your hearts. Mam I would love a photo of cricket if you ever take a photo of her please let me have one.
Well boss had his nose put out of shape because he says I packed all the stuff and "we" were going to do it between the 21 and 25th. Well he might have been going to do that, but I was never going to leave it so late. Anyway he got over it and we went and took a look at the new offices and they are looking very good indeed. This is going cost a fortune but all of them can afford it. I think it is going to be much nicer than here I know that for a fact.
Chloe and Scruffy have been off their food because I bought them Beeno treats and they just want to live on them and I only bought it as a treat. So last night both bowls were empty and I only hope that Chloe ate some of it. She is a very strong charactered little puppy. She knows what she wants and sticks to her guns. We shall see.
Well Mam have a fun day with little Cricket and keep me posted on what she gets up two. You say only 2 months old. Oh bless her little heart. You know that Chloe had huge ears when she was a small puppy. My friend always used to ask me if her mother was a rabbit. Ha ha ha. But she has grown into her ears now and she is a very pretty little pup and her ears are in proportion to her body, so do not worry about Cricket.
Sending love across the ocean to you all.
Have a great day and God bless and take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I just finished sending you a e mail. I letting this cricket sleep with me along with son lil one two. The rest run to there beds as that is the way they want it and they done this for years now around here so just let them be where they are happiest. As honey says I spoil everything I get my hands on which includes him too.

Oh I got lots of bosses too. Way too many chiefs and not enough Indians around this joint. But when I start beating those drums everyone disappears. There all orders but no action. Worries in that department disappear too. lol the wonder of it all. Always is taken with a grain of salt. lol One day real soon you will find yourself all moved and settled in a new office. Just bounce like a ball gal and slide over the rainbows in life.
Have a good day at work, I headed out to find a soft pillow as is almost three am in the morning hours better get a nap before daylight catches me. Everyone doing fine too. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Cherianne

#5930 Jul 9, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I just finished sending you a e mail. I letting this cricket sleep with me along with son lil one two. The rest run to there beds as that is the way they want it and they done this for years now around here so just let them be where they are happiest. As honey says I spoil everything I get my hands on which includes him too.
Oh I got lots of bosses too. Way too many chiefs and not enough Indians around this joint. But when I start beating those drums everyone disappears. There all orders but no action. Worries in that department disappear too. lol the wonder of it all. Always is taken with a grain of salt. lol One day real soon you will find yourself all moved and settled in a new office. Just bounce like a ball gal and slide over the rainbows in life.
Have a good day at work, I headed out to find a soft pillow as is almost three am in the morning hours better get a nap before daylight catches me. Everyone doing fine too. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

I emailed you yesterday before leaving the office. I hope that you received it!

Not much news. Son is getting his car assessed today so will find out the story later on today hopefully.

How is our little Cricket? I am sure that she has settled in fine with you as her Mam. You are good as being a mother. Does she eat those dog pellets that you buy in a bag from the shops? Being so small I thought she may be eating "people food". It is nice that Honey gets to play ball with her. Bless their hearts, both of them.

Well no news so I shall make this short.

Wait to hear from you and sending love to you all

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5931 Jul 10, 2013
Morning.....

Well its another summer day down South. It is 6:30 AM and hubby is outside in his "shed" tinkering. He has to go out early (before the sun rises) beause once it is up the dew point goes up and it starts to get humid and HOT. So anything manual labor is done early down here in the summer.....

I have a beautiful Hibiscus bush in my back yard...all the flowers are starting to pop out now.....I miss the Wisteria bush we had at the other place....But it can kill trees and we pretty much only have scrub pines in our back yard.

The wether said tropical storm Chantal might hit the coast her around Monday or tuesday next week...We'll see....

Hope you all have a great day Friends...Love to you
Cherianne

#5932 Jul 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Well its another summer day down South. It is 6:30 AM and hubby is outside in his "shed" tinkering. He has to go out early (before the sun rises) beause once it is up the dew point goes up and it starts to get humid and HOT. So anything manual labor is done early down here in the summer.....
I have a beautiful Hibiscus bush in my back yard...all the flowers are starting to pop out now.....I miss the Wisteria bush we had at the other place....But it can kill trees and we pretty much only have scrub pines in our back yard.
The wether said tropical storm Chantal might hit the coast her around Monday or tuesday next week...We'll see....
Hi Epi

You sound so clam talking about tropical storm Chantal. If it were here everybody would be running around like chickens without heads. I expect you get used to them hey!

How is a puppy Mojoe? Missing the company that came to visit him. Bless him.

Son had his car assessed today and the one panel of the car is going to cost R18,000.00 to repair and the other is about R12,000.00 so we are talking R30,000.00. Luckily he only has to pay his two excess and then an additional excess because of having two claims in one year. So he about R6155,00 and the insurance will pay the balance. We are waiting to hear when the car is going to be booked in for the repairs then my son takes me to work and takes my car to his work and the same for coming home. I am not mad about the idea but that is what Mothers are for, I guess. I just pray and hope that he is careful because my car is an "old lady" and does not like to be pushed and unfortunately the young people do "push" things, don't they.

Anyway watch this space and I shall keep you posted.

The one day he borrowed my car and came back without a side mirror on the left hand side When I asked him he told me that one of the yellow cone things that they put in the road to warm people to go slowly "jumped up and hit the mirror and it broke". Then the next time he had my car, he parked under a tree with only the left hand side visible and the cop came along and ticketed him R600.00 for not have a current licence on the vehicle. It took me many phone calls and eventually I took a photograph of my windscreen and sent it to them so that they could see I had the last two years licence disks. Oh the joys of being a mother, but I would not change it for the world.

Take care Epi and love from our home to yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#5933 Jul 10, 2013
Hi Mam

Son had his car assessed today and the one panel of the car is going to cost R18,000.00 to repair and the other is about R12,000.00 so we are talking R30,000.00. Luckily he only has to pay his two excess and then an additional excess because of having two claims in one year. So he about R6155,00 and the insurance will pay the balance. We are waiting to hear when the car is going to be booked in for the repairs then my son takes me to work and takes my car to his work and the same for coming home. I am not mad about the idea but that is what Mothers are for, I guess. I just pray and hope that he is careful because my car is an "old lady" and does not like to be pushed and unfortunately the young people do "push" things, don't they.

The one day he borrowed my car and came back without a side mirror on the left hand side When I asked him he told me that one of the yellow cone things that they put in the road to warm people to go slowly "jumped up and hit the mirror and it broke". Then the next time he had my car, he parked under a tree with only the left hand side visible and a cop came along and ticketed him R600.00 for not have a current licence on the vehicle. It took me many phone calls and eventually I took a photograph of my windscreen and sent it to them so that they could see I had the last two years licence disks. Oh the joys of being a mother, but I would not change it for the world.

Take care Mam and sending love from our home to yours and to the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#5934 Jul 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Hello Epi :)

Wisteria's 'kill trees'? Never heard of that. If you want fast shade (and a pretty tree with a fragrance) plant some Mimosa. I brought some with me from my last locale and they are quite majestic now. They can go 'leggy', I train them to be single trunk and prune them to make a nice shady 'umbrella'.

Location hidden

#5935 Jul 10, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
I emailed you yesterday before leaving the office. I hope that you received it!
Not much news. Son is getting his car assessed today so will find out the story later on today hopefully.
How is our little Cricket? I am sure that she has settled in fine with you as her Mam. You are good as being a mother. Does she eat those dog pellets that you buy in a bag from the shops? Being so small I thought she may be eating "people food". It is nice that Honey gets to play ball with her. Bless their hearts, both of them.
Well no news so I shall make this short.
Wait to hear from you and sending love to you all
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

Cricket is all settle in. lol Sure has not taken this one long to know where home is. She been all over picked up all the scent required and explored the whole place. Your going to laugh but no people food for any of my baby clowns. I buy dry and wet for them along with the teeth treatments, chewies, treats, shampoos, brushes, pillows,toys ect ect. Cricket got eight new toys yesterday to play with. Honey says they fall in the lap of luxury and happiness when they come to live with me. lol. All my furry babes doing good.

This coming Tuesday the fellows are planning on coming to trim big foots beard.(tree)So will be a kick hinie day again. So think I shall build them some snacks and drinks to have during the break time. Hope this will be the last of the trimming to be done.

Got you e mail and still need to answer it. Yesterday moved furniture inside and done some deep cleaning by time I called it quits was real late so just fell down on pillow to rest.

Location hidden

#5936 Jul 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Morning Epi;

I have a big pine in the front of the property that put out cones every year. Even collect and throw afew in the fire in the winter which the smell makes one think of a holiday like Christmas. Our winter supply of wood for heat is oak, pine, cotton wood, cedar, apple wood. Most all of it been blocked and spilt and already had time to dry out to burn.

Went off to run errands yesterday and while out had picked up carry in as honey no longer does restaurants for a out door picnic well surprise, surprise all my patio furniture just gone. My son had removed it from under big foot a week early. lol See what I mean never a dull moment around here. So it was turned into a indoor affair. lol.

I remember the picture you sent me of the plant growing around the bottom of the tree at your old place. I have often wished one would grow here but doubt it would. I decided to try to order a silk one for my indoor garden I built a Wisteria as they sure are pretty.

Another storm moving in on you, just be careful from what I watched on tv those can get right down mean and nasty. Sure can do a lot of damage. I think our storm are mild compared to what you get in your area. Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#5937 Jul 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Got some bad news on Facebook....A poster that use to stop in once and awhile in WSJLM to defend the Lord passed away at his work....He was only in his forties...and left a young son...So sad....
E-mail me...if you want his name
Hope you all have a great day today.....I'll catch up with ya'll later....
LW...give "cricket" a hug from Epi
Hi Epi;

I've only hung around the wsjlm thread a very short time. Just seems like so many are passing so sudden that posted at one time on that thread. It is sad to see them leave never to return, If you should make contact with family would you please give them my sympathy as always tuck them in my prayers for comfort and Gods blessings.

Location hidden

#5938 Jul 10, 2013
Well the hour once more grows late for me.

Cherianne you got my e mail news in your box.

Epi stay safe from this storm moving your way as I been lookin for updates on it.

Both of you take real good care of yourselfs God bless you always. loveya mam and lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5939 Jul 11, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Epi :)
Wisteria's 'kill trees'? Never heard of that. If you want fast shade (and a pretty tree with a fragrance) plant some Mimosa. I brought some with me from my last locale and they are quite majestic now. They can go 'leggy', I train them to be single trunk and prune them to make a nice shady 'umbrella'.
Hey Jack.....Good to see you pop in....

Have you seen a mature Wisteria vine?....It can "choke" trees.

My Mom's favorite tree was the Mimosa tree....I love there little pink umberella flowers. My parents have a couple in their front yard (which my youngest son has inherited)....We have some trees growing in our front yard that will be nice in a few years (Especially our pin Oak tree back by our patio)

Did it rain alot in your area? The Akron Area got alot of rain and flooded streets....Down here our river is flowed over its banks....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5940 Jul 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
I have a big pine in the front of the property that put out cones every year. Even collect and throw afew in the fire in the winter which the smell makes one think of a holiday like Christmas. Our winter supply of wood for heat is oak, pine, cotton wood, cedar, apple wood. Most all of it been blocked and spilt and already had time to dry out to burn.
Went off to run errands yesterday and while out had picked up carry in as honey no longer does restaurants for a out door picnic well surprise, surprise all my patio furniture just gone. My son had removed it from under big foot a week early. lol See what I mean never a dull moment around here. So it was turned into a indoor affair. lol.
I remember the picture you sent me of the plant growing around the bottom of the tree at your old place. I have often wished one would grow here but doubt it would. I decided to try to order a silk one for my indoor garden I built a Wisteria as they sure are pretty.
Another storm moving in on you, just be careful from what I watched on tv those can get right down mean and nasty. Sure can do a lot of damage. I think our storm are mild compared to what you get in your area. Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers
Is your patio furniture put away till you trim "Big foot"?...Its nice to just go outside sometimes.....I love eating outdoors but down here it is so darn uncomfortable (humidity) that I very rarely do it in the summer....But I do it Fall....Winter ...Spring...Here.....LOL

Chantal the storm has fizzled out....Poof...Gone...Just have to keep an eye on the tropics for the next one. It's like a "OK....Who's NEXT?.....

Have a great day.....Give Miss cricket a hug from me

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5941 Jul 11, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
You sound so clam talking about tropical storm Chantal. If it were here everybody would be running around like chickens without heads. I expect you get used to them hey!
How is a puppy Mojoe? Missing the company that came to visit him. Bless him.
The one day he borrowed my car and came back without a side mirror on the left hand side When I asked him he told me that one of the yellow cone things that they put in the road to warm people to go slowly "jumped up and hit the mirror and it broke". Then the next time he had my car, he parked under a tree with only the left hand side visible and the cop came along and ticketed him R600.00 for not have a current licence on the vehicle. It took me many phone calls and eventually I took a photograph of my windscreen and sent it to them so that they could see I had the last two years licence disks. Oh the joys of being a mother, but I would not change it for the world.
Take care Epi and love from our home to yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Sorry...I missed the accident your son was in....You probably put it in an e-mail....What happened? I'm glad he wasn't hurt....

Chantal the storm...has fizzled out....Now we wait for the next storm coming our way....You KNOW these storms are from Africa right????? So...You are sending them our way....LOL

I was watching a show on cable that was about a young couple in carpetown and was looking for a home outside the city...Your area is so beautiful (there also is alot of money there too...Duh... you work for some of it):-)...This young couple bought one that was only 20 minutes from her work in Capetown South Africa.

Have a great day (which is half over now....Be careful traveling home...Love to you
Cherianne

#5942 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...I missed the accident your son was in....You probably put it in an e-mail....What happened? I'm glad he wasn't hurt....
Chantal the storm...has fizzled out....Now we wait for the next storm coming our way....You KNOW these storms are from Africa right????? So...You are sending them our way....LOL
I was watching a show on cable that was about a young couple in carpetown and was looking for a home outside the city...Your area is so beautiful (there also is alot of money there too...Duh... you work for some of it):-)...This young couple bought one that was only 20 minutes from her work in Capetown South Africa.
Have a great day (which is half over now....Be careful traveling home...Love to you
Hey Epi

Cape Town is one of the most laid back towns in this country. "Don't worry be happy' "Tomorrow is another day" kind of attitude. BUT there is a lot of money there. A lot of Jewish people live in Cape Town and boy are their houses something to see. Huge and mansions and absolutely beautiful. Mind you Johannesburg has its fair share of millionaires as well. Just, I am not one of them. I work for them ha ha ha

How is our Mojoe doing. Does'nt he very hot living with the humidity. Durban in Natal is like that you can hardly move for humidity.

Has he gotten up to any more exciting tricks in the swimming pool. When I tell people about Mojoe's pool they always ask me if I gave you the idea, because that is the type of thing that I do. Give a dog a swimming pool (or dress it in a jersey in mid winter to help the arthritis). There are more of us around Epi than I thought.

My friend Anne has a Rottweiller and this dog loves brooms. So for her birthday and Christmas there is always a new broom at the Christmas tree for Chelsea. Now she is into plastic buckets so this last Christmas I bought her a plastic bucket and Anne bought her a new broom. She was in her element. She also got an el-cheapo blanket to tear up and run around the yard with. She chews them into little pieces but has a lot of fun doing it.

Oh the things we do for our animals hey.People must think that we are nuts sometimes.

Have a great day and I hope that it is not too hot.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#5943 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jack.....Good to see you pop in....
Have you seen a mature Wisteria vine?....It can "choke" trees.
My Mom's favorite tree was the Mimosa tree....I love there little pink umberella flowers. My parents have a couple in their front yard (which my youngest son has inherited)....We have some trees growing in our front yard that will be nice in a few years (Especially our pin Oak tree back by our patio)
Did it rain alot in your area? The Akron Area got alot of rain and flooded streets....Down here our river is flowed over its banks....
Hi Ep,

Ok , now I understand, the 'vine'. Sure ,that can do them in, eventually. The Mimosa is one of my all time favourites, for looks (when trained),rate of growth and fragrance. Scotch Pine and Dawn Redwoods a close tie for second.

At present time have 9 Mimosas , 2 large in the front and rest in back, so a breeze can bring fragrance either way.

To you and the rest of the ladies, have a great day :)

Location hidden

#5944 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your patio furniture put away till you trim "Big foot"?...Its nice to just go outside sometimes.....I love eating outdoors but down here it is so darn uncomfortable (humidity) that I very rarely do it in the summer....But I do it Fall....Winter ...Spring...Here.....LOL
Chantal the storm has fizzled out....Poof...Gone...Just have to keep an eye on the tropics for the next one. It's like a "OK....Who's NEXT?.....
Have a great day.....Give Miss cricket a hug from me
Hi Epi;

My patio furniture is only stored until this coming Tuesday and Wesenday after clean up it will go back out in the yard to enjoy for the rest of this summer. So we be eating out under the trees again soon. Humidity raises to 20 than we get the storms but most of the times stays below that number. The nights pretty much stay down in the sixties.

I have found myself a small scooter that I want to buy. But having a hard time catching the fellows store open. Maybe this weekend he will be open. I planning on going out junking around anyway just to see what I can get into.

Do you and honey ever go down on that river near you to play or picnic? Well I glad to hear that storm lost it punch. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5946 Jul 12, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ep,
Ok , now I understand, the 'vine'. Sure ,that can do them in, eventually. The Mimosa is one of my all time favourites, for looks (when trained),rate of growth and fragrance. Scotch Pine and Dawn Redwoods a close tie for second.
At present time have 9 Mimosas , 2 large in the front and rest in back, so a breeze can bring fragrance either way.
To you and the rest of the ladies, have a great day :)
Your yard sounds great....Sweet gentle breezes of Fragrance from the beautiful Mimosa trees. At our new home it is out in the middle of an open area and there is always a nice breeze...My wind chimes are always "Bonging"...:-)

Want to hear something different....There is land in Pennsylvania that my Great Great Grandparents and family bought...And it is still in the family (a couple cousins has payed the taxes on it..not much because it is out there where there are no roads around.)..And now the Oil people are interested in it and want to drill...so 20 of the ancestors might get some money from it every year....Who'd a thunk it...

Have a great day Jack....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Blagoja 828,231
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 611,844
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 583,978
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 2 hr rajesh 247
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 2 hr any- h 258
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr gundee123 442,815
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Justice League 3,345
More from around the web