Friends who want to share daily livin...
Cheri

South Africa

#5906 Jul 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Cherianne....
When you go and check on your bosses home...Do you take any protection in case of an intruder (Bat...gun)
When we get settled more here I think I'll practice shooting a gun out back (faces a corn field). I mean I don't like guns....but I probably know how to shoot one (just in case)
Stay warm and don't work too hard....
Love to ya
Hi Epi

No the driver is resident at the house and so is the House chef and the maid. I have to go and make sure the work is being done and that electric fences, and burglar alarms are all operational. Also the two gardeners have to be checked on to make sure they are doing their work, otherwise they rest up too much.

I play with their dog Toto and let other people see that the house is inhabited and not totally closed down for a period of time. The driver takes the cars out of the garages and drivers them down the drive way and then people see that there is movement and things are going on (as normal as possible). The security guards at the gates are there 24/7 so I feel quite safe. Just making sure no one has broken in and bashed anyone on the head. I have to go again on Friday and Saturday and they are back on Sunday. Not a mission just very out of my way but hey that is my job so .........

I am very frightened of guns Epi.

Have a great day.
Love you all
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5907 Jul 3, 2013
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Well I will look out for when they have the fireworks on the TV. I just may see you :)
I wish.
Hope that you are all well. I am getting along slowly so that is good news. We are busy doing our tax forms and submitting documentation so we live in the hopes that we get a nice refund. LOL
The weather is fine to middling here with noon temps of about 20 degrees which is live-able. The mornings and nights are freezing cold. 4 degrees/7 degrees.
Got your emails and I will try and reply today but I have to go and do house inspection at bosses home so that takes quite a while.
Have a great day Mam and send my love to everyone.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Humm been thinking about shopping for camera that I can use on my computer to send pictures well maybe around Christmas time or so.
Lol you may find me sending myself to your PC. What a hoot of a laugh that would be.

Your moving date for that office is rapidly coming and pretty soon the new place to work again. Hope everyone can get settled in good before the heat of summer hit your area.

Everyone is doing fine here, Just hanging out where it is cool during the heat of the day and come evening everyone comes out to play again. lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5908 Jul 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great.....I think tomorrow it will finally be a dry sunny day....high between 86 to 90 (typical 4th of july weather in the South).
Hey two of our furry babies have figured out the door. Mojoe and Lily come and go thru it when they want. Now Stumpy stands at the door and barks(he is the skidish one)....Scared of alot and follows us around like a shadow.
Hope everyone has a great day.....Love ya
Hi Epi;

lol I got a lot of shadows that follow me around. Son turned our geese and ducks into part of the fensed in back yard and the little ones furry family think they been invaded by aliens. lol.
Another fense separates furry family from feather family but boy do they bark and honk at each other. lol. Is always a riot of some type going on here with those critters. If and when stumpy ever get the hang of that door it will be well dang here I come ready or not. lol. Ya just got to love the way they think right.

Today I finish up the ends of this dinners that are in the makings for the fourth. Then it find big enough pot and pans to cook it all lol I know I got them stored so will dig them out and put them to work. Everyone is planning on being here too so should be a good time for all.

Think is a good idea you learning to shoot and handle a gun. Especially when there is no law around to help but know from experience sometimes law takes way too long to respond too.
And that when you roll up those sleeves and just get the job done. It is called self protection cause is no law going to help ya with a rabbie skunk. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5909 Jul 3, 2013
Hey Everyone;

Have a Happy Fourth of July. 2013.

Stay safe have lots of fun.

Happy fouth of July.
Cheri

South Africa

#5910 Jul 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Humm been thinking about shopping for camera that I can use on my computer to send pictures well maybe around Christmas time or so.
Lol you may find me sending myself to your PC. What a hoot of a laugh that would be.
Your moving date for that office is rapidly coming and pretty soon the new place to work again. Hope everyone can get settled in good before the heat of summer hit your area.
Everyone is doing fine here, Just hanging out where it is cool during the heat of the day and come evening everyone comes out to play again. lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO YOU AND THE FAMILY. I wish I could be there with you. What fun.......

Well I am busy today banking and post officing and getting things paid for end of month. Also I got that hairdressing appointment for Saturday at 1;30 and they will do the high-lights for me so that I can spruce up. Always nice to get a new hairdo.

Nothing new at the office other than packing. I sent you and email this morning before anything happened so you were first on the list.

Take care Mam and send my love to everyone and HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY to them all.
God bless nad take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cheri

South Africa

#5911 Jul 3, 2013
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO YOU EPI AND YOUR HONEY AND THE COUSINS AND WHOEVER TURNS UP FOR THESE CELEBRATIONS. I know Mojoe is going to have a great time and his brothers and sisters. Getting visitors is such fun when you are a dog cos you get to bark at everyone that turns up (and get away with it) cos it is a holiday.

Have a great one Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5912 Jul 4, 2013
OK.....Decorated with red Hearts

H_A_P_P_Y

F_O_U_R_T_H

of

J_U_L_Y

(or Independance Day)

Thanks friends....Getting ready for the cook out....You shuld see MoJoe now plowing through the door....In and Out...In and Out....LOL

We have Fireworks but the company won't be here when it gets dark (son has to go to work at 10 PM)
We may set some off....

Yeah...the sun is out...Woo hoo dry up some of the standing water in peoples yards. Remember LW I told you about the river close to us...well the bridge is closed because the river is so swollen.

Have a great Holiday...and Don't work too hard Cherianne

God Bless
Cheri

South Africa

#5913 Jul 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
OK.....Decorated with red Hearts
H_A_P_P_Y
F_O_U_R_T_H
of
J_U_L_Y
(or Independance Day)
Thanks friends....Getting ready for the cook out....You shuld see MoJoe now plowing through the door....In and Out...In and Out....LOL
We have Fireworks but the company won't be here when it gets dark (son has to go to work at 10 PM)
We may set some off....
Yeah...the sun is out...Woo hoo dry up some of the standing water in peoples yards. Remember LW I told you about the river close to us...well the bridge is closed because the river is so swollen.
Have a great Holiday...and Don't work too hard Cherianne
God Bless
Hey Epi

Mojoe is picking up on the excitement and that is why he is running in and out. That is what Chloe does when she knows something is up, like visitors coming then she goes bananas. Bless their hearts. They also need excitement in their lives to make them happy. Have a really great holiday and send our love to you and yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5914 Jul 5, 2013
Morning...I can't believe it is FRIday

Independence day was nice....Everyone had a great time. We sat on our big Front porch most of the time and talked and laughed. Mojoe was so happy to see the company he jumped on our friend who had a closed jug of Ice tea...and Mojoe knocked him back and he dropped it...Most of it spilled out on the porch. Anyway we had a good time.

And the fireworks went off around 9 or ten last night.....The two oldes t dogs were NOT happy but Mojoe could care less...LOL

Hope your day is Blessed...Will talk Later
Cherianne

South Africa

#5915 Jul 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning...I can't believe it is FRIday
Independence day was nice....Everyone had a great time. We sat on our big Front porch most of the time and talked and laughed. Mojoe was so happy to see the company he jumped on our friend who had a closed jug of Ice tea...and Mojoe knocked him back and he dropped it...Most of it spilled out on the porch. Anyway we had a good time.
And the fireworks went off around 9 or ten last night.....The two oldes t dogs were NOT happy but Mojoe could care less...LOL
Hope your day is Blessed...Will talk Later
Dear Epi

It sounds like you all had a wonderful day. I am happy for you all. Included in the festivities was Mojoe. I knew he would have a great time, because puppies love it when people visit. They think they came to visit them. That is just the way the puppy mind works. Chloe still thinks everyone that comes to our house has come to see her. I have to laugh at her. Funny little thing that she is.

Well good on you Mojoe for having such fun and enjoying your new house in the country.

Have a great weekend Epi and we shall speak next week.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

South Africa

#5916 Jul 5, 2013
Hey Mam Whispers

I hope that your 4th of July celebrations went off well. I will speak to you on Monday. Getting ready to close up the office and my office especially with all the packed boxes in it. I want to break free out of this office for a whole two days.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5918 Jul 6, 2013
Oh LW.....Where are you Friend?

I hope you are doing good...and is just too busy to stop in.

Today will be another Fun day....I hope....Tomorrow I talk to the Grandkids.....Yeah

I will catch up later....Love ya'll

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5919 Jul 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Oh LW.....Where are you Friend?
I hope you are doing good...and is just too busy to stop in.
Today will be another Fun day....I hope....Tomorrow I talk to the Grandkids.....Yeah
I will catch up later....Love ya'll
Hi Epi:

Just now tumbling into the friends thread tonight ,as it is late here and doing some caught up time.

This so far as been some kind of holiday. On Friday attended a party and dinner at Daughter home. Attended the hugh fireworks show done by the fire department fellows. Which was a beautiful show. Family and friends all had a good time.

Then on Saturday was another dinner and party at our place. Son cooked the meats over apple wood and turned out super good and I done all the decorating and cooking the trimmings. The place was full of friends and family for this affair. We had just finished eating and I said think I need some help get the food put away before unwanted guest shows up about the time had a big black bear come wondering along and everyone went in high gear chasing him off. lol Seems like it all just came rollin out of my mouth guess what I should have said it is nice to have a good time but be ware what is around us too. Then they all swung in together and got the food brought inside and refrigatored and we continued on with our party. They talked about how much fun it was to be in the country and all the interesting things critter do lol like a black bear trying to crash a party.lol. Everyone had a good time and we almost brought in day light as we finally broke up and hit the beds about three a m. lol.So as you can guess been busy busy and more busy.

Oldest grandson has brought a new addition to our house from Texas. She is three months old. She about as big as a bar of soap,is black with white boots on the front paws only. Has very large ears but wonder if she will grow into them and a pin curl tail. She can run like a streak of lightning and already found she loves to hide to take naps.lol. She not been named yet got any suggestions???

Hope you had a grand weekend with lots of fun and good eats. Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5920 Jul 7, 2013
LW....Sounds like you all had a great time.....Yogi the Bear was just hungry....You remember how he loved the "pic-i-nic baskets"

Glad you enjoyed your time....

I will catch up with everyone later....Love ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5921 Jul 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW....Sounds like you all had a great time.....Yogi the Bear was just hungry....You remember how he loved the "pic-i-nic baskets"
Glad you enjoyed your time....
I will catch up with everyone later....Love ya
Never watched cartoons much when I was a kid nor did I read very many comic books either. lol just the way it was in thoses days.
Do not remember the yogi bear one. Maybe was to busy watching the real ones lol. But I had a good weekend with much happiness and many blessings. Everyone together once again what a grand gift.

I have a named the new little girl cricket. The name fits her to a tee. She going to be a hand full with the training, I wondering if she training me or me her. Time will tell lol. Everyone will return to work again tomorrow. Oldest grandson has made the trip back to Texas and Son in law made the trip back to Oklahoma both had safe trips. Son has taken some of his vacation time so will be around for several more days before he has to return to work too.
Everyone else reports for duties tomorrow. All are doin fine.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5922 Jul 7, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Hope you had a good weekend and got to go out with your friend and a nice dinner. Around here was dinners, parties, and beautiful fire work display shows. Please read my post to Epi about them. This has been quit a bang of a holiday for me.

Got a new lil girl tiny about the size of a bar of soap. I had to put a small bell on her to keep up with where she is. I have named her cricket. She is only two months old. She can hide pretty good too she hid in one of my old winter boot to take a nap. She arrived here with all kinds of baggage. A carrier hot pink lol. Collar and lease again hot pink. Pottie pad, matching feed dishes and hugh bag of dog food, Toys and toy holder, small wicker basket sleeper with velvet pillow. And all her paper work. She took up with me like a baby that found a mamma. lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5923 Jul 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Hope you had a good weekend and got to go out with your friend and a nice dinner. Around here was dinners, parties, and beautiful fire work display shows. Please read my post to Epi about them. This has been quit a bang of a holiday for me.
Got t new lil girl tiny about the size of a bar of soap. I had to put a small bell on her to keep up with where she is. I have named her cricket. She is only two months old. She can hide pretty good too she hid in one of my old winter boot to take a nap. She arrived here with all kinds of baggage. A carrier hot pink lol. Collar and lease again hot pink. Pottie pad, matching feed dishes and hugh bag of dog food, Toys and toy holder, small wicker basket sleeper with velvet pillow. And all her paper work. She took up with me like a baby that found a mamma. lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Oh Cricket sounds too wonderful for words. Well when you are a little girl you have to have luggage for all your stuff. Bless her heart. Mam You now have to take care of the little baby and teach her the ways of this doggy world. She is going to be your best friend ever I just know it. Take time to spend with her and have a lot of fun. Bless you both.

Never got to see my friend this weekend. The temps went down to 10 degrees and we talked on the phone and decided that we would make it another weekend when it is warmer. Hair turned out a treat and it was the helper that did it as the hairdresser is on sick leave. She has carpel tunnel op on her other hand. It was much cheaper and the helper did a much better job than I have seen for ages. Well you live and learn.

Will try and email today but have my boss back in office and he makes me run around.

Love to everyone
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5924 Jul 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Never watched cartoons much when I was a kid nor did I read very many comic books either. lol just the way it was in thoses days.
Do not remember the yogi bear one. Maybe was to busy watching the real ones lol. But I had a good weekend with much happiness and many blessings. Everyone together once again what a grand gift.
I have a named the new little girl cricket. The name fits her to a tee. She going to be a hand full with the training, I wondering if she training me or me her. Time will tell lol. Everyone will return to work again tomorrow. Oldest grandson has made the trip back to Texas and Son in law made the trip back to Oklahoma both had safe trips. Son has taken some of his vacation time so will be around for several more days before he has to return to work too.
Everyone else reports for duties tomorrow. All are doin fine.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hey there Friend.,...

Yogi Bear was popular probably early 1960...

Are you happy with little cricket? I mean who doesn't LOVE a puppy....But are you up to training another puppy?....It seems to get harder the older you get...When we trained MoJoe it was kinda hard...but he was a smartie...so it didn't take long....(Plus his Nanny showed him)....I love "crickets" name.....

Glad your family got back safe to their work sites.....God is Good

Have a greaqt day....Give cricket a hug from Epi....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5925 Jul 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Friend.,...
Yogi Bear was popular probably early 1960...
Are you happy with little cricket? I mean who doesn't LOVE a puppy....But are you up to training another puppy?....It seems to get harder the older you get...When we trained MoJoe it was kinda hard...but he was a smartie...so it didn't take long....(Plus his Nanny showed him)....I love "crickets" name.....
Glad your family got back safe to their work sites.....God is Good
Have a greaqt day....Give cricket a hug from Epi....
Hi Epi;

No wonder I did not recognize Yogi bear I was a teenager full blown adult by age of sixteen a working woman. Moved away from my folks home in the year of 1961 into my own apartment and meet honey four years later.

I am very happy with lil cricket. She is going to be good for honey and honey for her. He teaching her to play ball. lol She really is a pocket puppy for him. I know I not going to have any problems training her. Honey thrilled with her too and there is always room in this place and my heart for one more to love and care for.

Have had some lighting and rain storms here. I even Shut down my pc for a while too until it passed. Announced on the news people were out photo the lightning show as they called it good grief how smart is that cause that stuff is dangerous. Think good ole common sense went bye bye on this one.

Yes Epi God is grand sweetest treasure one can ever find in life.
Family was all together again and reunited with friends thru this holiday all had a grand time and good food to eat safe trips back to work sights. How does one count so many blessing given so very freely and unlimited with that kind of love.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5926 Jul 8, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Oh Cricket sounds too wonderful for words. Well when you are a little girl you have to have luggage for all your stuff. Bless her heart. Mam You now have to take care of the little baby and teach her the ways of this doggy world. She is going to be your best friend ever I just know it. Take time to spend with her and have a lot of fun. Bless you both.
Never got to see my friend this weekend. The temps went down to 10 degrees and we talked on the phone and decided that we would make it another weekend when it is warmer. Hair turned out a treat and it was the helper that did it as the hairdresser is on sick leave. She has carpel tunnel op on her other hand. It was much cheaper and the helper did a much better job than I have seen for ages. Well you live and learn.
Will try and email today but have my boss back in office and he makes me run around.
Love to everyone
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well,I posted and something come along and ate it.lol talk about hungry lol so will give this another whirl.So if show up later you will have double reading.

Cricket going to work out just fine. Honey is thrilled with her company and has started teaching her to play ball. She is tiny and will be good for him and he good for her. She is a smart and has caught on fast. She is a pocket puppy. Honey always been a baby lover anyway.

During the dinner we threw outside for the holiday people that came could not believe how they could just sit and watch the squirrels come to the feeders to eat and were not that afraid of people. Even the hummingbirds showed up for there evening treats. Honey and I got quite a few laughs at watching people watch the critters. Amazing all just seemed to have a grand time of it all awe the wonder of it all.

Glad to hear you go that new hairdo, maybe next weekend weather will be better to get together with your friend. Hope son is doing well. Will try and get a e mail to you with more news.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Shakesphere 92,236
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 667,505
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Autistic Barron T... 285,937
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min RiversideRedneck 979,249
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,557
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 2 hr Rider on the Storm 24
The Best Song! (Feb '07) 2 hr Fred 934
More from around the web