Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5886 Jun 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....Your heat is there now (100 degrees).....The one day we went up to 96 our A/C went out. It humid now...You know its humid when you get up in the morning and look out the window and it is all fogged up (because it is warmer outside than inside) I have always thanked God for A/C (especially down South)
I saw people in the Tobacco fields nexdoor yesterday....Whew.....Hot...Ho t ...Hot
I really think No one lives next door....Its a nice house...My Hubby said the neighbor who has been here 21 years said the family use to rent it out...but the renters just tore it up...So her son moved in...But I really think he just keeps his truck in the car port...and they have a light on a timer to turn on when it gets dark. I tghink the family has alot of money....They own a farm machinery plant at the end of our street...and a little airport is behind that (No airstrips....just grass). I think alot of small planes take off fro there and fly their banners over the beach. You know Advertiszing.....This is about 30 some miles from the Great Big Atlantic Ocean....(The one Cherianne lives across from)...LOL
Have a great day.....Love ya
Hi Epi;

Jump jelly beans coming out of a oven you bet it is hot here.Ya know I'm patient with the cold cause I can layer to keep warm but this heat I tell you I have graduated to one of honey's baggie shirts,where the air will flow one can only unlayer just so much.oh humm.Foggie up windows lol humidity that when ya just draw funny faces on the windows.lol

Are the tabacco plants pretty as never seen one,Wonder how they process that stuff anyhow.At one time was there not some large plantation back there that raised tobacco and cotton.

Your ocean is not that far away then you could go anytime you wanted too.In this day in age they got some top of the line farm machery.All cabbed in and think they have radio's and who knows maybe air conditioning I would think with where you live and the heat.Wow wonder what the price tag on something like that is. I glad I'm a simple person and do not know much.lol cause sure sounds like that farming is a mountain of work.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5887 Jun 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Jump jelly beans coming out of a oven you bet it is hot here.Ya know I'm patient with the cold cause I can layer to keep warm but this heat I tell you I have graduated to one of honey's baggie shirts,where the air will flow one can only unlayer just so much.oh humm.Foggie up windows lol humidity that when ya just draw funny faces on the windows.lol
Are the tabacco plants pretty as never seen one,Wonder how they process that stuff anyhow.At one time was there not some large plantation back there that raised tobacco and cotton.
Your ocean is not that far away then you could go anytime you wanted too.In this day in age they got some top of the line farm machery.All cabbed in and think they have radio's and who knows maybe air conditioning I would think with where you live and the heat.Wow wonder what the price tag on something like that is. I glad I'm a simple person and do not know much.lol cause sure sounds like that farming is a mountain of work.
Well....the tobaco plants are lowe...and leafy...Its the leaves they pick and put them in a drying area and dry them then chop them up (and add other things) and roll them in papers and there you have a cigarette.....I have never smoked....Thought it was nasty...But I grew up in a home that everyone smoked...So when I would visit my grandparents who didn't....They always said I smelled like smoke....You remember back then almost everyone smoked....Thank goodness...not anymore.
My hubby smoked for 35 years...Best thing he ever did was quit.....

Yes those machines are layed out...Stereo's and airconditioning....They can run $100,000 or more.....BIG Farms can buy those. Hey yesterday I got to watch the Crop Duster again. Man....when he was coming down to spray he was going over my neighbors house and looked like he was going to crash into it...but he pulled out at the last minute and dust came out the back and went on the corn plants....Husband was in the back acre and could smell the stuff....Hope it isn't bad for humans.....I'm sure it isn't because all around our fields are homes.

It will be a MUGGY day today....BLAH.....

Hope ya and Cherianne ahve a great day...Love ya

Location hidden

#5888 Jun 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....the tobaco plants are lowe...and leafy...Its the leaves they pick and put them in a drying area and dry them then chop them up (and add other things) and roll them in papers and there you have a cigarette.....I have never smoked....Thought it was nasty...But I grew up in a home that everyone smoked...So when I would visit my grandparents who didn't....They always said I smelled like smoke....You remember back then almost everyone smoked....Thank goodness...not anymore.
My hubby smoked for 35 years...Best thing he ever did was quit.....
Yes those machines are layed out...Stereo's and airconditioning....They can run $100,000 or more.....BIG Farms can buy those. Hey yesterday I got to watch the Crop Duster again. Man....when he was coming down to spray he was going over my neighbors house and looked like he was going to crash into it...but he pulled out at the last minute and dust came out the back and went on the corn plants....Husband was in the back acre and could smell the stuff....Hope it isn't bad for humans.....I'm sure it isn't because all around our fields are homes.
It will be a MUGGY day today....BLAH.....
Hope ya and Cherianne ahve a great day...Love ya
Hi Epi;

Humm nice chunk of change in that Tobacco field then. I am sure glad I am not a farmer cause thoses machines are very expensive.
Of course would not want to be a rancher either with the expensive feed bills that occur. Used to be everyone was a farmer or a rancher but modern tech has changed all of that.

You know I kind of wonder about that condition when you wrote of the planes dusting those field. I sure hope it is not some kind of pestaside they are using cause not good for bugs sure not good for humans. But you know money talks when it comes to crops and market values. I had a aunt years ago who owned wheat farms in Clay center, Kansas and she also was into the oil business. I was small then but can remember seeing fields with no end in sight with waving wheat tops. She had people who overseen all her operations for her. Can remember how she had a maid at the house and a man who drove her car lol such luxuries. I was way too small to grasp the content of her lifestyle thank goodness. Can remember also conversation between her and my father about leaving me there with her to live but my father would have no part of such a deal. I remember him telling her no she is mine to keep. So while I was there visiting she honey doed over me like a mother hen. lol. Was a good trip lots of fun but in the end went home in my fathers arms. She never had any children of her own.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5889 Jun 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Humm nice chunk of change in that Tobacco field then. I am sure glad I am not a farmer cause thoses machines are very expensive.
Of course would not want to be a rancher either with the expensive feed bills that occur. Used to be everyone was a farmer or a rancher but modern tech has changed all of that.
You know I kind of wonder about that condition when you wrote of the planes dusting those field. I sure hope it is not some kind of pestaside they are using cause not good for bugs sure not good for humans. But you know money talks when it comes to crops and market values. I had a aunt years ago who owned wheat farms in Clay center, Kansas and she also was into the oil business. I was small then but can remember seeing fields with no end in sight with waving wheat tops. She had people who overseen all her operations for her. Can remember how she had a maid at the house and a man who drove her car lol such luxuries. I was way too small to grasp the content of her lifestyle thank goodness. Can remember also conversation between her and my father about leaving me there with her to live but my father would have no part of such a deal. I remember him telling her no she is mine to keep. So while I was there visiting she honey doed over me like a mother hen. lol. Was a good trip lots of fun but in the end went home in my fathers arms. She never had any children of her own.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning.....(I decorated the room with red Hearts again)...LOL

Wow....LW could have lived in a rich home with maids and men who take care of the grounds.....I'll bet it was kind of fun to visit her....You lived in a home with alot of Love (maybe not as much money)

I lived with my Dads Parents in the summer every weekend (to go to church)...And then my Dad and my Step Moms and Step sister...Half Brother and half sister Monday thru Friday also. Then when schoold started I went back to my Mom's and Step dad's (I was an only child)I felt Loved...No one abused me (Thank you God)...The only thing was I was from a divorced family back in the fifties (which had a stigma)

Gonna Rain here AGAIN....The ground is squishey (not good)...Hubby is cutting the grass before it rains again....

Hope you all have a great day today....

Location hidden

#5890 Jun 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning.....(I decorated the room with red Hearts again)...LOL
Wow....LW could have lived in a rich home with maids and men who take care of the grounds.....I'll bet it was kind of fun to visit her....You lived in a home with alot of Love (maybe not as much money)
I lived with my Dads Parents in the summer every weekend (to go to church)...And then my Dad and my Step Moms and Step sister...Half Brother and half sister Monday thru Friday also. Then when schoold started I went back to my Mom's and Step dad's (I was an only child)I felt Loved...No one abused me (Thank you God)...The only thing was I was from a divorced family back in the fifties (which had a stigma)
Gonna Rain here AGAIN....The ground is squishey (not good)...Hubby is cutting the grass before it rains again....
Hope you all have a great day today....
Evening Epi;

LoL, As a kid I always thought I was in a lap of luxury. My parents were married for life and my mother never worked one day outside of her home in all those years. My father provided everything that needed or ever wanted. I wore custom make to fit my size clothing and was always on adventures and mischief with my father. Had no idea what a babysitter was as was never left with family, or family's friends. Was always a lot of laughter, and happiness growing up something exciting to look forward each day. I have many grand memories to treasure with my childhood and had a grand set of parents. Yes was a lot of fun time visiting my fathers aunt in Kansas but My parent and God knew with whom watchful eyes I needed to grow up under.

Yesterday took the pins out of my hair let it flow, poured myself in my blue jeans slipped on my boogie shoes, when I do this everyone knows no work for this day lol and I went and spent the day in Colorado playing. Got back late last night. This morning decided I just go junking found myself three baskets with pretty flower arrangement of which I shall hang on the front porch wall. So as you can guess I been into more mischief again. lol

According to my local news tonight there been a double murder in my area. Names have not been released yet as everything still under state investigation.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5891 Jun 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Epi;
LoL, As a kid I always thought I was in a lap of luxury. My parents were married for life and my mother never worked one day outside of her home in all those years. My father provided everything that needed or ever wanted. I wore custom make to fit my size clothing and was always on adventures and mischief with my father. Had no idea what a babysitter was as was never left with family, or family's friends. Was always a lot of laughter, and happiness growing up something exciting to look forward each day. I have many grand memories to treasure with my childhood and had a grand set of parents. Yes was a lot of fun time visiting my fathers aunt in Kansas but My parent and God knew with whom watchful eyes I needed to grow up under.
Yesterday took the pins out of my hair let it flow, poured myself in my blue jeans slipped on my boogie shoes, when I do this everyone knows no work for this day lol and I went and spent the day in Colorado playing. Got back late last night. This morning decided I just go junking found myself three baskets with pretty flower arrangement of which I shall hang on the front porch wall. So as you can guess I been into more mischief again. lol
According to my local news tonight there been a double murder in my area. Names have not been released yet as everything still under state investigation.
Sorry...I didn't stop in this morning....Doing good....We are still having rainy weather..It has rained so much our ground is saturated. Looks like he weather forecast is rain every day next week. Scary about the double murder...keep us updated .Hope everyone is doing well....Tslk to ya later

Luv

Location hidden

#5892 Jun 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...I didn't stop in this morning....Doing good....We are still having rainy weather..It has rained so much our ground is saturated. Looks like he weather forecast is rain every day next week. Scary about the double murder...keep us updated .Hope everyone is doing well....Tslk to ya later
Luv
Hi Epi;

Was a soaker came taring thru here this evening headed on out to the east but it drenched everything that it came across. Had a lot of wind and lightning in it too. Left puddle of water everywhere there was a hole

I understand it is all still under federal investiagation
Was only a brief announcement on the local news and not heard anything else. Yes was a shocker cause crime here is low per cent. This type of crime is rare for here.

When will they cut the corn in the fields back where you are? Do they pick or cut tobacco?? Think it would hard to get too with the ground area so super wet. We sure got some odd ball weather patterns this year.

Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5893 Jun 30, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Leaving you a short note hope you had a good weekend and got some rest from all that packing.

I have spent most of this day sorting and organizing some of the things at the other place.
I seem to find work that just sits waiting on me to come along and do. Some day real soon I going to hang it all up and take some lessons on how to become lazy. I think I have finally earned the privilege. lol

You might want to take a peek at your e mail and that news too that I sent your way.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5894 Jul 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Was a soaker came taring thru here this evening headed on out to the east but it drenched everything that it came across. Had a lot of wind and lightning in it too. Left puddle of water everywhere there was a hole
I understand it is all still under federal investiagation
Was only a brief announcement on the local news and not heard anything else. Yes was a shocker cause crime here is low per cent. This type of crime is rare for here.
When will they cut the corn in the fields back where you are? Do they pick or cut tobacco?? Think it would hard to get too with the ground area so super wet. We sure got some odd ball weather patterns this year.
Help.....It is raining...and raining...and raining. We have flood watches all over the area. Out your way and Wesxt it is HOT and dry....Here it won't stop raining....Pretty soon I will have Ocean Front Property...LOL
I talked to a farmer and because the corn around us is "feeder" corn...they will let it stay in the field and dry out (shrivel up) because the animals like it that way. So it will not be touched till Fall (Probably October)...Now the Tobacco plants will need they leaves picked when they dry out also. This is a GREAT year for the corn crop...but a bad year for Tobacco (too wet)..and their are worms on them. I gues that is why they need to spray (but the fields are too muddy) so they pay a crop duster to do it because they can't get in the fields.

I see your area's high was 95 yesterday....Pretty Hot

Have a great Monday!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5895 Jul 1, 2013
Cherianne....

I see our President is in South Africa...How do you feel about that, and Mandela. My cousin who lives in Virginia has been to Africa alot and has met Nelson....I have friends who work in a Christian School in Dar....(I think it is Dar Sala)

You should be able to get things done this week..since your Boss is out of town.

Have a great day Friend (PS...MoJoe says "Hi")

Location hidden

#5896 Jul 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Help.....It is raining...and raining...and raining. We have flood watches all over the area. Out your way and Wesxt it is HOT and dry....Here it won't stop raining....Pretty soon I will have Ocean Front Property...LOL
I talked to a farmer and because the corn around us is "feeder" corn...they will let it stay in the field and dry out (shrivel up) because the animals like it that way. So it will not be touched till Fall (Probably October)...Now the Tobacco plants will need they leaves picked when they dry out also. This is a GREAT year for the corn crop...but a bad year for Tobacco (too wet)..and their are worms on them. I gues that is why they need to spray (but the fields are too muddy) so they pay a crop duster to do it because they can't get in the fields.
Have a great Monday!
Hi Epi;

Remember that ole tune by Cascades Rhythm of the rain. lol
Ocean front property you ever been surfing on any of those waves?
Sea shells would be my thing to collect or some sand in a bottle. lol.

October will be cooler for working those fields. I buy cracked corn and whole corn for my critters to eat. Wild bird seed for the birds but the squirrels like it too. They go nuts over the sunflower seeds too that are in the mix. They eat until it is all gone. lol Then they lay across the branch of a tree and nap.
I really have them spoiled. lol Sometimes they get into squabbles but never last very long and run around and around or up and down the trees. Once in a while I caught some romancing going on too. lol Well even that was all in God's plan.The wonder of it all.

Location hidden

#5897 Jul 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great Monday!
Hi Epi;

Coming back in to let you know was a arrest in the murder case out here. Understand three were shot in this. One lived and the young couple died. So according to news 2 counts of murder and five counts of tampering with evidence. I know the grandparents of the young man that was killed, and he had some small children. Tis very
sad situation too. The grandparents have the small children with them. Please tuck them in prayer as is very hard thing to face and go thru for both families.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5898 Jul 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Cherianne....
I see our President is in South Africa...How do you feel about that, and Mandela. My cousin who lives in Virginia has been to Africa alot and has met Nelson....I have friends who work in a Christian School in Dar....(I think it is Dar Sala)
You should be able to get things done this week..since your Boss is out of town.
Have a great day Friend (PS...MoJoe says "Hi")
Hi Epi

Yes I watched them debate on Saturday on the TV. Not too shabby. But these people you to have to believe only half of what they say.
I always liked Obama that is why I watched the debate. I may be shot down in flames for saying that, but I am a big girl now so ........ I will take my chances.

Send Mojoe a great big Hug.

Love you
Cherianne
xxxx
Cheri

South Africa

#5899 Jul 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Leaving you a short note hope you had a good weekend and got some rest from all that packing.
I have spent most of this day sorting and organizing some of the things at the other place.
I seem to find work that just sits waiting on me to come along and do. Some day real soon I going to hang it all up and take some lessons on how to become lazy. I think I have finally earned the privilege. lol
You might want to take a peek at your e mail and that news too that I sent your way.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Yes Zuma and Obama had a great pow wow on our TV. But you only believe half of what they say. I always liked Obama but it seems that too many Americans do not agree with me. Oh well we are all allowed to have own ideas I guess. Nelson is critical but stable. How do they get that right. When you are critical it is usually, just before you die and when you are stable it looks like you may make it. The mind boggles. Very confusing to know what to believe.

Have a grand day Mam.

Love to you and Honey
Cheri
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5900 Jul 2, 2013
Morning you all....

Yea...I see sunlight...Maybe it will dry out some of our yard....We left Mojoe's swimming pool out and it is running over (and it was empty) so we have had at least 5 to 6 inches of rain (or more)

Going to buy the trimmings today for our cook-out on the Fourth. Son and cousins coming to it....No fireworks (I don't think)

Hope you all have a great day...Will catch up later

Luv

Location hidden

#5901 Jul 2, 2013
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Yes Zuma and Obama had a great pow wow on our TV. But you only believe half of what they say. I always liked Obama but it seems that too many Americans do not agree with me. Oh well we are all allowed to have own ideas I guess. Nelson is critical but stable. How do they get that right. When you are critical it is usually, just before you die and when you are stable it looks like you may make it. The mind boggles. Very confusing to know what to believe.
Have a grand day Mam.
Love to you and Honey
Cheri
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I sure hope you are feeling better and not in any pain. You sure might have pushed way to hard with all that packing.

Around this joint the only one who operates the switcher to the Tv. Is ole honey. lol. He just watches what he wants to watch and debates are not high on his list. lol. And as for me well I lost interest in tv a mighty long time ago. I listen to whatever is on the thing and rarely ever watch it. Now honey has a whole list of interest he watches all the time. And as odd as this may sound he has a soap he never misses. lol. Most of the time for me I working on some type of project or under my headphones with the music. lol Him and I are as different as night is to day. lol. Tis a small wonder we could co exist in the same house all theses years together. About the only time I end up in the dog house is when I get out of sight or ear shot of him. lol. That is just part of life on the edge. lol.

It has been raining here the past few days and last night finally got down to 63 degrees just right for comfort, so I spent sometime in my lounger on the porch. Wished it stay that cool the rest of this summer.

Everyone will be celebrating the 4 of July here in the states this week end. Seems everyone getting ready for it to get here. Our bunch know will get together for some type of dinner on the fourth and oldest grandson is due to come in from Texas and son in law from Oklahoma for the long week end. Plans are that we should all be together again for this holiday.
Have a good day at work,God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5902 Jul 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning you all....
Yea...I see sunlight...Maybe it will dry out some of our yard....We left Mojoe's swimming pool out and it is running over (and it was empty) so we have had at least 5 to 6 inches of rain (or more)
Going to buy the trimmings today for our cook-out on the Fourth. Son and cousins coming to it....No fireworks (I don't think)
Hope you all have a great day...Will catch up later
Luv
Hi Epi;

It been raining here too and forecasting that more is on it way for my area which means that more will be coming your way too. I think you gonna have to borrow my one of our boats. lol.

Tis two surprise dinners planned the beans already been split around my ears. ya know the cook always learns everything first hand. Daughter and son in law got one planned for the fourth and Son and mom got one planned for the fifth. lol. So far on my menu is baby back ribs beef and pork already purchased, potato salad, corn on the cob, watermelon, canolope, and what ever else floats across the brain. The wonder of it all with this mischief. So ole honey better put on his boogie shoes causes he started this family to start with and now I just watch him deal with them all. lol. opps where is my chair for the show.

Cheri

South Africa

#5903 Jul 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I sure hope you are feeling better and not in any pain. You sure might have pushed way to hard with all that packing.
Around this joint the only one who operates the switcher to the Tv. Is ole honey. lol. He just watches what he wants to watch and debates are not high on his list. lol. And as for me well I lost interest in tv a mighty long time ago. I listen to whatever is on the thing and rarely ever watch it. Now honey has a whole list of interest he watches all the time. And as odd as this may sound he has a soap he never misses. lol. Most of the time for me I working on some type of project or under my headphones with the music. lol Him and I are as different as night is to day. lol. Tis a small wonder we could co exist in the same house all theses years together. About the only time I end up in the dog house is when I get out of sight or ear shot of him. lol. That is just part of life on the edge. lol.
It has been raining here the past few days and last night finally got down to 63 degrees just right for comfort, so I spent sometime in my lounger on the porch. Wished it stay that cool the rest of this summer.
Everyone will be celebrating the 4 of July here in the states this week end. Seems everyone getting ready for it to get here. Our bunch know will get together for some type of dinner on the fourth and oldest grandson is due to come in from Texas and son in law from Oklahoma for the long week end. Plans are that we should all be together again for this holiday.
Have a good day at work,God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Well I will look out for when they have the fireworks on the TV. I just may see you :)
I wish.

Hope that you are all well. I am getting along slowly so that is good news. We are busy doing our tax forms and submitting documentation so we live in the hopes that we get a nice refund. LOL

The weather is fine to middling here with noon temps of about 20 degrees which is live-able. The mornings and nights are freezing cold. 4 degrees/7 degrees.

Got your emails and I will try and reply today but I have to go and do house inspection at bosses home so that takes quite a while.

Have a great day Mam and send my love to everyone.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5904 Jul 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
It been raining here too and forecasting that more is on it way for my area which means that more will be coming your way too. I think you gonna have to borrow my one of our boats. lol.
Tis two surprise dinners planned the beans already been split around my ears. ya know the cook always learns everything first hand. Daughter and son in law got one planned for the fourth and Son and mom got one planned for the fifth. lol. So far on my menu is baby back ribs beef and pork already purchased, potato salad, corn on the cob, watermelon, canolope, and what ever else floats across the brain. The wonder of it all with this mischief. So ole honey better put on his boogie shoes causes he started this family to start with and now I just watch him deal with them all. lol. opps where is my chair for the show.
Sounds great.....I think tomorrow it will finally be a dry sunny day....high between 86 to 90 (typical 4th of july weather in the South).

Hey two of our furry babies have figured out the door. Mojoe and Lily come and go thru it when they want. Now Stumpy stands at the door and barks(he is the skidish one)....Scared of alot and follows us around like a shadow.

Hope everyone has a great day.....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5905 Jul 3, 2013
Cherianne....

When you go and check on your bosses home...Do you take any protection in case of an intruder (Bat...gun)

When we get settled more here I think I'll practice shooting a gun out back (faces a corn field). I mean I don't like guns....but I probably know how to shoot one (just in case)

Stay warm and don't work too hard....

Love to ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Thinking 56,118
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 38 min akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr Johnny 507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RoSesz 650,173
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 439
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web