Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5865 Jun 23, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

I have not gotten around to answering your e mail but have some news for you and will try to get it sent to you tomorrow.

Attending a funeral in the am that is if honey is well enough to go with me.Otherwise I will stay close to him if he does not feel up to attending.

It is hot here tonight and got the air going to keep us half way comfortable.Smoke fills the skies and have to stay inside most of the time lately.

Have a good day at work.Think it time for me to lay it down as been a extra long day around here.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5866 Jun 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Coming in late tonight been a busy day for me.
Just does not seem like there is enough hours in a day to get everything done that needs to be done for me.The faster I move the behinder I get lol.
It dry as a bone out here,that is why so many fires going on and no way to contain them with the high winds.Planes cannot get up and the mountains to roughed for firefighters and those hot ambers blow all over the place in the wind here.I lived in this state a long time and never seen it this bad with the weather.
How far are you from this river,I have a dried up arroya near me lol Big foot humm if I run into one it just run away from me lol so is no worry about that lol.What kind of swamp monster ya got anyhow.lol Do you ever watch any of those shows on tv about swamp people or gator hunters or the repro ones???lol I sure glad I live a dull lifestyle.lol Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
We live about 1 to 2 miles from the river. Just last week a man drowned there (couldn't find his body for a few days....Since we have had so much rain...all the river banks are high....
Do you want some of our rain?.....LOL

today I think I will tackle the spare bedroom where I have everything I don't know what to do with....:-)

Hope you all have a great day also....take it easy....

Luv
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5867 Jun 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
I have not gotten around to answering your e mail but have some news for you and will try to get it sent to you tomorrow.
Attending a funeral in the am that is if honey is well enough to go with me.Otherwise I will stay close to him if he does not feel up to attending.
It is hot here tonight and got the air going to keep us half way comfortable.Smoke fills the skies and have to stay inside most of the time lately.
Have a good day at work.Think it time for me to lay it down as been a extra long day around here.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Sorry that I have not had the time to post or reply to your email, but today was just one of those days where all the unexpected things happen. I do not know where the time has gone. I will try first thing in the morning to reply to your email, but for now I am headed home and closing up the office.

Send love to you and Honey and the family.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxxx

Hey Epi I have not forgotten you I send my love to you and yours also and to big Mojoe also and his brothers and sisters.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Mar 13

San Jose, CA

#5868 Jun 24, 2013
I just want to share a great dating site.__

http://www.americanmilitarydating.com

__no ads, no scammers,_ the worlds largest military and armed forces community with over 1,800,000 charming military men. It's just for for pretty ladies like you to meet active military partners. Just give it a try! It is free to register

Location hidden

#5869 Jun 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We live about 1 to 2 miles from the river. Just last week a man drowned there (couldn't find his body for a few days....Since we have had so much rain...all the river banks are high....
Do you want some of our rain?.....LOL
today I think I will tackle the spare bedroom where I have everything I don't know what to do with....:-)
Hope you all have a great day also....take it easy....
Luv
Hi Epi;

I sound just like a broken record but again the hour grows late with me coming in to leave you a note here.I spent half of this day revamping the front porch to make honey more comfortable when he sit outside.I fixed it so the wind and sun do not bare down on him when he sits in his recliner.I did not attend the funeral as honey was not in good shape to go with me so stayed close to him.That family already knows what a long walk I taken with him anyway and know they have a gentle understanding of the situation.

That is sad the river took that man life.Know we have to watch the rushing water out here too in the drainage canals and rivers.The lake have funnels currents about three feet down that will pull one under.They always advise wear life jackets.But it been so dry and no rain.Wished you could reroute some rain this way lol and some humidity too.lol

Hope you got into the spare bedroom to look thru the goodies.lol
When I stored something for a long time and then unpack it I'm worse then a kid at christmas time.I always manage to find the perfect place to put it.lol.What all have you done with that grand front porch?? Hope the furry family doin okay with the country living too.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5870 Jun 25, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Sorry that I have not had the time to post or reply to your email, but today was just one of those days where all the unexpected things happen. I do not know where the time has gone. I will try first thing in the morning to reply to your email, but for now I am headed home and closing up the office.
Send love to you and Honey and the family.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hey Epi I have not forgotten you I send my love to you and yours also and to big Mojoe also and his brothers and sisters.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;
Man oh man is it hot here tonight.I finally gotten everyone in bed sleeping and honestly shed almost every bit of clothing sitting under the air again tonight.I worked all day like a sammy in the heat and honestly hate to admit it but woren to a ribbon.lol Honey says that what keeping me young and toned yea right lol.

Son called me around ten and told me is a bear at the neighbors home.I'm not even in the mood to chase bears lol.Anyway he called them to warn them as they had there garage doors open and were sitting around outside too.He had run a errand and run across it wondering around.Sure has not been many here this summer so far.
But have a lot of deer coming and goin lately.

Know you got that office move coming up and that is going to be a busier than a beaver time for you and staff but when you get that new office think you shall enjoy it too.

Stay warm know it is your winter take care.Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.
Ps off to rest will send news in a e mail soon.Loveya mam
Cherianne

#5871 Jun 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Man oh man is it hot here tonight.I finally gotten everyone in bed sleeping and honestly shed almost every bit of clothing sitting under the air again tonight.I worked all day like a sammy in the heat and honestly hate to admit it but woren to a ribbon.lol Honey says that what keeping me young and toned yea right lol.
Son called me around ten and told me is a bear at the neighbors home.I'm not even in the mood to chase bears lol.Anyway he called them to warn them as they had there garage doors open and were sitting around outside too.He had run a errand and run across it wondering around.Sure has not been many here this summer so far.
But have a lot of deer coming and goin lately.
Know you got that office move coming up and that is going to be a busier than a beaver time for you and staff but when you get that new office think you shall enjoy it too.
Stay warm know it is your winter take care.Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.
Ps off to rest will send news in a e mail soon.Loveya mam
Dear Mam and Epi

Last time I looked at the time it was 8:45 and it is now 12:45 time to gobble down something and get back to my packing. You cannot believe how the work is flowing here. Like a finely tuned factory. I am just packing merrily away. Then I take a break and look at my email and then carry on. Only way to get it done. I will have time next week as my boss shall be away in Namibia and I will have a week on my own to sort things out.

My older boss has packed mostly all the rubbish he has kept over the years but it means a lot to him so I am letting have 6 boxes to keep and move his rubbish in. He is thrilled that he gets to take some of his treasures with him. Bless his heart. Such a wonderful man he truly is.

I am eating last night warmed up pasta for lunch as I type. Nearly finished then back to the grind stone.

Please Mam STAY AWAY FROM THE BEARS I BEG YOU. Epi I hope all is going well at your new home. Mojoe still chasing flies> Bless him

Love to you both and your families.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5872 Jun 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I sound just like a broken record but again the hour grows late with me coming in to leave you a note here.I spent half of this day revamping the front porch to make honey more comfortable when he sit outside.I fixed it so the wind and sun do not bare down on him when he sits in his recliner.I did not attend the funeral as honey was not in good shape to go with me so stayed close to him.That family already knows what a long walk I taken with him anyway and know they have a gentle understanding of the situation.
That is sad the river took that man life.Know we have to watch the rushing water out here too in the drainage canals and rivers.The lake have funnels currents about three feet down that will pull one under.They always advise wear life jackets.But it been so dry and no rain.Wished you could reroute some rain this way lol and some humidity too.lol
Hope you got into the spare bedroom to look thru the goodies.lol
When I stored something for a long time and then unpack it I'm worse then a kid at christmas time.I always manage to find the perfect place to put it.lol.What all have you done with that grand front porch?? Hope the furry family doin okay with the country living too.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
I sure wish I could send you some of our Humidity....I know you have DRY heat....I lived in Oklahoma for a year...It got HOT in the summer (90's thru 100)...but it was NOT as uncomfartable as the Humid weather. The humidity keeps your skin damp all the time....Very uncomfortable unless you are sitting right near a fan...to dry your skin.

I wish I could have taken a video of Mojoe yesterday. I bought him a small swimming pool and we were filling it up...He was trying to BITE the water.....Her hasn't figured out how to step in it yet and sit down....He just put one paw in slowly.....Lily comes and goes in the dog door....He and Stumpy sit outside and look at it....LOL

Sounds like you are on a roll Cherianne....It will be hard packing and un packing....but just being in another atmosphere is good fro a change....same Old...Same Old...can be kind of depressing sometimes. Course its all in our attitude.

LW....I wanted to tackle the spare bedroom but didn't....I uncovered red brick at all the entrance/exits. There was grass growing all over it...We just took a shovel and scraped till we found it...It is pretty...Its like I found hidden treasure....LOL

Hope you all have a Blessed day today....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5873 Jun 25, 2013
PS....I decorated the room this morning with Red Hearts....

:-)
lil whispers

Clovis, NM

#5874 Jun 25, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam and Epi
Last time I looked at the time it was 8:45 and it is now 12:45 time to gobble down something and get back to my packing. You cannot believe how the work is flowing here. Like a finely tuned factory. I am just packing merrily away. Then I take a break and look at my email and then carry on. Only way to get it done. I will have time next week as my boss shall be away in Namibia and I will have a week on my own to sort things out.
My older boss has packed mostly all the rubbish he has kept over the years but it means a lot to him so I am letting have 6 boxes to keep and move his rubbish in. He is thrilled that he gets to take some of his treasures with him. Bless his heart. Such a wonderful man he truly is.
I am eating last night warmed up pasta for lunch as I type. Nearly finished then back to the grind stone.
Please Mam STAY AWAY FROM THE BEARS I BEG YOU. Epi I hope all is going well at your new home. Mojoe still chasing flies> Bless him
Love to you both and your families.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

lol, I have not been near a bear this summer yet. lol. I been way too busy getting ready for this coming winter doing repairs around this place and has been no time for playing around. As it is not enough hours in the day to get to all of it.

Sounds like you got your hands full too with all the packing and moving that is coming up real soon. Think you shall enjoy the new place. How many years at the present place have you been now???

Awee, I nibble on the run too. Never eat breakfast nor do I eat lunch and nibble at dinner time only. More of a habit than anything. When I'm cooking I am sampling so I'm full by the time I finish the cooking. lol. Used to work graveyards so learned how to drink cold coffee too. lol. Hey gal one learns how to fly by the seat of the pants lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
lil whispers

Clovis, NM

#5875 Jun 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure wish I could send you some of our Humidity....I know you have DRY heat....I lived in Oklahoma for a year...It got HOT in the summer (90's thru 100)...but it was NOT as uncomfartable as the Humid weather. The humidity keeps your skin damp all the time....Very uncomfortable unless you are sitting right near a fan...to dry your skin.
I wish I could have taken a video of Mojoe yesterday. I bought him a small swimming pool and we were filling it up...He was trying to BITE the water.....Her hasn't figured out how to step in it yet and sit down....He just put one paw in slowly.....Lily comes and goes in the dog door....He and Stumpy sit outside and look at it....LOL
Sounds like you are on a roll Cherianne....It will be hard packing and un packing....but just being in another atmosphere is good fro a change....same Old...Same Old...can be kind of depressing sometimes. Course its all in our attitude.
LW....I wanted to tackle the spare bedroom but didn't....I uncovered red brick at all the entrance/exits. There was grass growing all over it...We just took a shovel and scraped till we found it...It is pretty...Its like I found hidden treasure....LOL
Hope you all have a Blessed day today....Love ya
Hi Epi;

Humidity here today was 8 but the temp shot up to 92.You should see smiley and water He get right in it and lays down like it is a water bed.lol.Hangs his head over the edge and naps.The geese and the ducks throw a fit but he pays them no never mind.lol. Lady bugs throws a fit when one of the others gets inside her space with one of the dog houses.lol.They all seem to have there peeking order around here. Grouchy lil charactors.They still have not mastered the doggie door yet.lol

I know what you mean about those brick walkways they are different and seem to hold misery of wondering how many walked across them in past times.Santa fe new mexico still has some brick street down in what is knowin as old town where the native Indians go to sale jewelry.Is also a large plaza park there with pretty trees and fountains and benches for people to sit and visit with each other.

I get involved into something and time get away from me.Sometimes the sun is coming up before I realize it.I finally look at the clock and think well what happened here with this time.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

#5876 Jun 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
lol, I have not been near a bear this summer yet. lol. I been way too busy getting ready for this coming winter doing repairs around this place and has been no time for playing around. As it is not enough hours in the day to get to all of it.
Sounds like you got your hands full too with all the packing and moving that is coming up real soon. Think you shall enjoy the new place. How many years at the present place have you been now???
Awee, I nibble on the run too. Never eat breakfast nor do I eat lunch and nibble at dinner time only. More of a habit than anything. When I'm cooking I am sampling so I'm full by the time I finish the cooking. lol. Used to work graveyards so learned how to drink cold coffee too. lol. Hey gal one learns how to fly by the seat of the pants lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam and Epi

Well it is the dawn of a new day with new boxes and things to pack. LOL. It never seems to end because I am doing the packing in between work so it is just an on-going work in progress, like forever. Ha ha ha I HAVE TO LAUGH OR ELSE I WILL CRY.

there IS JUST SO MUCH RUBBISH TOO PACK THAT WE NEVER LOOK AT BUT HAVE TO KEEP FOR RECORDS PURPOSES.

Mam take things easy in that heat you are having at the moment. The heat saps your energy.

I had to find out the co-ordinates for Soussousvlei and Wolwedanse on SW Africa. Mam you would have died laughing watching me. I did not have a clue what I was doing. I eventually found them out but they mean very little in my life just numbers and degree zeroes. I hope my boss finds the place he is going otherwise I am in big trouble ..........

Well let me continue my work in progress. Hopefully I will feel as if I have achieved something today. Yesterday I was just dog-tired.

Sending love to you and Honey and Epi and her Honey and both families.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5877 Jun 26, 2013
Morning LW and Cherianne....

We filled Mojoes pool back up yesterday....What NUT.....He was chasing the water and jumping up and trying to bite it....Puppies are so much FUN (BIG 110 pound puppies)....LOL

Have no plans today....Just vacuum and mop the kitchen BIG floor.....Did I tell you about the neighbor next door...We have been here a month now...and I have NEVER seen him or any activity.....I wonder if anyone is over there.....We met the neighbor accross the street....He is really nice and has lived here 21 years.....

Have a great day....Love ya
Cherianne

#5878 Jun 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
We filled Mojoes pool back up yesterday....What NUT.....He was chasing the water and jumping up and trying to bite it....Puppies are so much FUN (BIG 110 pound puppies)....LOL
Have no plans today....Just vacuum and mop the kitchen BIG floor.....Did I tell you about the neighbor next door...We have been here a month now...and I have NEVER seen him or any activity.....I wonder if anyone is over there.....We met the neighbor accross the street....He is really nice and has lived here 21 years.....
Dear Epi and Man

Mojoe's swimming pool sounds too gorgeous. They are such funny things when they play with water Get so excited. Well at least you have met one of your neighbours. Time will bring more neighbours.

As usual it is the end of the working day and I have not eaten any lunch and it is knocking off time. I am working like a Trojan. Sammies, sammies and more sammies. Well at least I am starting to see some of the fruits of my work. The other tenants are starting to get packed up as well. Today one month and we are out of here. Does not seem possible, but it has to be done.

Internet at home not working. Our whoel larea is down telephone lines and ADSL so ....... can I tell you anything new? Nooooooo

Sending love over the ocean to you Mam and Epi and both of your Honeys take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5879 Jun 26, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam and Epi
Well it is the dawn of a new day with new boxes and things to pack. LOL. It never seems to end because I am doing the packing in between work so it is just an on-going work in progress, like forever. Ha ha ha I HAVE TO LAUGH OR ELSE I WILL CRY.
there IS JUST SO MUCH RUBBISH TOO PACK THAT WE NEVER LOOK AT BUT HAVE TO KEEP FOR RECORDS PURPOSES.
Mam take things easy in that heat you are having at the moment. The heat saps your energy.
I had to find out the co-ordinates for Soussousvlei and Wolwedanse on SW Africa. Mam you would have died laughing watching me. I did not have a clue what I was doing. I eventually found them out but they mean very little in my life just numbers and degree zeroes. I hope my boss finds the place he is going otherwise I am in big trouble ..........
Well let me continue my work in progress. Hopefully I will feel as if I have achieved something today. Yesterday I was just dog-tired.
Sending love to you and Honey and Epi and her Honey and both families.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

In time you are going to run out of things to pack and get down to the last items.lol Is it not amazing the things one keeps and refuses to part with for one reason or another. lol.

I had to shut down several times cause of the heat out here. And wait for it to cool off before returning to finish some type of work. Believe me I use my head when it comes to the heat. I retire to the air condition in the hottest part of my day.

Have a good day at work take care God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5880 Jun 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hi Epi;

So Mojoe just wants to chase the water too funny for that 110lbs.He sounds like a bundle of laughs too.

Maybe the neighbor you do not see is a ghost. lol Since you meet the one who lived there 21 years maybe should ask them about the one you do not see. Sure is a strange mystery. You think there be some type of activity.

Setting here at 100 degrees right now and is almost six pm so I can count on a hot night around here. So will fire up the stove and cook a hot meal for the fellows. Have a good evening. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

#5881 Jun 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
In time you are going to run out of things to pack and get down to the last items.lol Is it not amazing the things one keeps and refuses to part with for one reason or another. lol.
I had to shut down several times cause of the heat out here. And wait for it to cool off before returning to finish some type of work. Believe me I use my head when it comes to the heat. I retire to the air condition in the hottest part of my day.
Have a good day at work take care God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

Bossman is away next week so I am planning and hoping to get a load a packing done in his absence. I have already completed the salaries for end July and will just do edits if need be. I will have my time cut out for me this time next month, but the sooner we get there, the sooner we get settled and organized.

Glad to hear that you are taking it easy when the heat gets too much. Funnily enough our weather has turned very pleasant, fine to middling during the days the nights a bit of a freeze but the days are okay. But still have to get through July and August. 1 September is Spring day and we all usually freeze in our pretty summer clothes. I only start in my summer clothes near the end of September because we have twice had snow in September!!!!

I will try and email you before I leave the office. Home internet "out of order" again. Why am I not surprised??????

Love to you and Honey
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#5882 Jun 27, 2013
Morning Epi

I was lying in bed last night thinking of Mojoe in his swimming pool. I cannot believe that you do crazy things like give a dog a swimming pool, because it is usually my department, doing nutty things.

I had a dog once called Oscar and he suffered from very bad arthritis. So they never had a jersey his size, so I bought him a long sleeve t-shirt to keep him warm in winter. He used to come to the back door every night to have his jersey put on. He loved his jersey. When people saw him in the garden they could not believe, a dog in a persons t-shirt/jersey. Anyway it worked for Oscar.

Have a great day Epi and sending love to you all.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5883 Jun 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
So Mojoe just wants to chase the water too funny for that 110lbs.He sounds like a bundle of laughs too.
Maybe the neighbor you do not see is a ghost. lol Since you meet the one who lived there 21 years maybe should ask them about the one you do not see. Sure is a strange mystery. You think there be some type of activity.
Setting here at 100 degrees right now and is almost six pm so I can count on a hot night around here. So will fire up the stove and cook a hot meal for the fellows. Have a good evening. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Well....Your heat is there now (100 degrees).....The one day we went up to 96 our A/C went out. It humid now...You know its humid when you get up in the morning and look out the window and it is all fogged up (because it is warmer outside than inside) I have always thanked God for A/C (especially down South)

I saw people in the Tobacco fields nexdoor yesterday....Whew.....Hot...Ho t ...Hot

I really think No one lives next door....Its a nice house...My Hubby said the neighbor who has been here 21 years said the family use to rent it out...but the renters just tore it up...So her son moved in...But I really think he just keeps his truck in the car port...and they have a light on a timer to turn on when it gets dark. I tghink the family has alot of money....They own a farm machinery plant at the end of our street...and a little airport is behind that (No airstrips....just grass). I think alot of small planes take off fro there and fly their banners over the beach. You know Advertiszing.....This is about 30 some miles from the Great Big Atlantic Ocean....(The one Cherianne lives across from)...LOL

Have a great day.....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5884 Jun 27, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Morning Epi
I was lying in bed last night thinking of Mojoe in his swimming pool. I cannot believe that you do crazy things like give a dog a swimming pool, because it is usually my department, doing nutty things.
I had a dog once called Oscar and he suffered from very bad arthritis. So they never had a jersey his size, so I bought him a long sleeve t-shirt to keep him warm in winter. He used to come to the back door every night to have his jersey put on. He loved his jersey. When people saw him in the garden they could not believe, a dog in a persons t-shirt/jersey. Anyway it worked for Oscar.
Have a great day Epi and sending love to you all.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
That is cute.....We treat our dogs alot like our kids...The swimming pool is a Baby pool (really small)...But he can lay in it if he figures that out....He still hasn't figured the doggie door yet. Lily comes and goes all the time by herself....You'd think they would learn from watching her.

I hope you have a great day too Cheri....Love to you and son

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 259,136
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 738,602
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min JuDeLeTe15mins 118,211
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Truth 542,038
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min CunningLinguist 227,376
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 28 min Bennjy 43
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Lyndi 173,638
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr feces for jesus 95,417
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 600,985
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••