Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5846 Jun 18, 2013
M*O*R*N*I*N*G

How is everyone today?....Going to store today...and maybe send some things to my son and grandkids. I have to drive back to the city we moved from...no UPS out here

The furry babies have an are to run now.....They are slowly getting used to it. It just is in the East (Sunrise) area of the yard and it can get Sunny and Hot there (no shade)....So they go out an lay in it in the afternoon when there is shadows....

Hope everyone is doing good (I hope Cheri is OK)....

Love ya
Cherianne

South Africa

#5847 Jun 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
M*O*R*N*I*N*G
How is everyone today?....Going to store today...and maybe send some things to my son and grandkids. I have to drive back to the city we moved from...no UPS out here
The furry babies have an are to run now.....They are slowly getting used to it. It just is in the East (Sunrise) area of the yard and it can get Sunny and Hot there (no shade)....So they go out an lay in it in the afternoon when there is shadows....
Love ya
Hi Epi

Sounds like Mojoe and his furry friends have found "heaven on earth". Bless them all. I hope you are doing good.

We doing okay just cold and sniffy and coughing. That is winter for you eh!

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5848 Jun 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
M*O*R*N*I*N*G
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Been under severe storms all of last night and some more bad ones today.Lighting real shape so turned off computer and our electic equipment pieces.Then got hit with some large marble size and some golf ball size hail with heavy rain.Know this going to move east.In some of the heavier darker clouds notice tails hanging from them,sure did act like tornado weather.I sure hoping it wears itself out before it get there in your area.I run out to get honey plants covered before this all hit as it would have destroyed them.Everyone is ok.

The furry family getting new run area too.One time along time ago I hit a junk sale and got table embrella for our dog runs.Put down a pipe in there yards and stood the embrellas inside of pipe.Worked out good for the furry family and some shade.lol The wonder of it all for spoilin what is loved and cared for.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5849 Jun 18, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi there Mam
I just emailed you from work. Please let me know if it arrives.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Your written e mail made it thru.I sure find it odd the cute pictures you send me make it thru but not your written messages.
I been writting you late at night so my messages would be there in your work hour time frame.As your days are my nights.Anyway has written another answer to the latest e mail you sent.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5850 Jun 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Your written e mail made it thru.I sure find it odd the cute pictures you send me make it thru but not your written messages.
I been writting you late at night so my messages would be there in your work hour time frame.As your days are my nights.Anyway has written another answer to the latest e mail you sent.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Morning Mam

I have been sending from home as well as the office Most of the pictures come from the office but I know our internet is not working fine as it keeps loosing the connection. The company are working on it but I think I shall try and send you replies to the emails on my private email at home because then they will get through.

Thank you for your news I shall email you and hopefully it will get through.

Looks like the moving is going to happen at the end of July. They negotiated for one extra month. Boy oh boy do we need it.

Okay Mam look out for an email because I shall reply to yours today. Got it and looks just fine. I think it is problem of our office network causing this difficulty.

Love to you and Honey
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5851 Jun 19, 2013
Morning LW and Cherianne........

Lw.....We got a thunderstorm last evening....It had some strange clouds.....It also kinda looked like tornado weather (clear on bottom..dark on top with little tails hanging down)
But it just rained and moved on...we got some beautiful rainbows....If I can copy the link I'll send the pics.....

Cheri....Where will your new office be? Will it be closer to drive? Is it a nicer place? Stay warm

Love to ya all
Cherianne

South Africa

#5852 Jun 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Lw.....We got a thunderstorm last evening....It had some strange clouds.....It also kinda looked like tornado weather (clear on bottom..dark on top with little tails hanging down)
But it just rained and moved on...we got some beautiful rainbows....If I can copy the link I'll send the pics.....
Cheri....Where will your new office be? Will it be closer to drive? Is it a nicer place? Stay warm
Love to ya all
Hi Epi

The new offices are about 5 blocks away and yes I do believe they are nicer as they are being made into what we want them to look like. It will make no difference to my travelling to work a change is always good. It makes you look forward to something even though there loads of hard work.

The 26 July 2013. I have just booked with the Removal Company. Waiting to pay them. There are 3 tenants moving in together with us so we are getting what we want, in a much nicer and newer building. There does not appear to be a shortage of money with these guys. We split everything 3 ways and it works out very different from what we are paying right now. We are going to be saving a stack of money.

I just wish we were in there and getting sorted I do not like living in a mess or (working in a big mess for that matter). I like things to be sorted.

Well I better get on with my packing and work, what ever comes first.

Sending love over to you and yours
Love Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5853 Jun 19, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Mam
I have been sending from home as well as the office Most of the pictures come from the office but I know our internet is not working fine as it keeps loosing the connection. The company are working on it but I think I shall try and send you replies to the emails on my private email at home because then they will get through.
Thank you for your news I shall email you and hopefully it will get through.
Looks like the moving is going to happen at the end of July. They negotiated for one extra month. Boy oh boy do we need it.
Okay Mam look out for an email because I shall reply to yours today. Got it and looks just fine. I think it is problem of our office network causing this difficulty.
Love to you and Honey
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I found the note here you left me six hours ago finally getting back up to do another day of sammies.lol Thoses lovely sammies that makes everyone else happy.lol What a hobbie I have here on the edge.lol Well,it keeps me going in the mischeif department.lol

So your going to be packing up real soon to move that office.Plus you are doin this move in the middle of your winter months,hope all goes smooth with the whole project.I sure am glad all my projects are small.You moving a office and Epi moved a house.

Well you know more than I do about the e mail system and computers.What I know could be put in a sewing thumble.lol
But anyway hope news gets thru too you about all the edges going ons.lol
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5854 Jun 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Love to ya all
Hi Epi;

I did not get any rainbows but watched the lightning come out of the sky of dark clouds and dance right down the mountain in the back yard.The hail was the size of marbles and some were good size like golf balls sure glad I had a good medal roof on this hut of mine cause one could hear the poppin racket when they hit.The ground was covered as if it had snowed.Think mother nature was cleaning out her closet as the dark clouds looked like her doin some dusting.lol and then think she decided to throw out the moth balls too in her unpacking her summer wear.lol I once was told woman were strange creatures never know what they will say or do think there might be some truth in that one.lol.

Think the fellows have gotten rested up and are planning on clipping some more of ole big foots beard this coming week.lol I going to measure the bust of that fellow so you have some idea how large it is.lol

Whiskers the white cat with blue eyes got himself in trouble with me,He took it in his head to make sport of the squirrels and birds.
I'm sure I really messed up his plans cause I hung the feeder higher up where he can not get to them for fun and games.Now I turned into a monkey to service thoses feeders lol.Honey tells me when I think I become dangerous.lol Oh woman please do not think.lol
Have a good day I off to mischief land.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5855 Jun 20, 2013
Morning Friends....

Well...we just had our other acre cut....Looks nice.....I'll send a pic and you can compare it to the other ones....We just have to plan something to be out there behind our 2 sheds (one was here with the house...It needs painted)

One good thing my hubby bought a new tractor and got a toy tractor for the grandkids (it was a special)...They are going to love driving that one on our two acres (whenever they get here to visit)

Hope you all have a great one...Will catch up later

Love ya

Location hidden

#5856 Jun 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Well...we just had our other acre cut....Looks nice.....I'll send a pic and you can compare it to the other ones....We just have to plan something to be out there behind our 2 sheds (one was here with the house...It needs painted)
One good thing my hubby bought a new tractor and got a toy tractor for the grandkids (it was a special)...They are going to love driving that one on our two acres (whenever they get here to visit)
Hope you all have a great one...Will catch up later
Love ya
Morning Epi;
Yeah a new tractor let the fun begin.Congraduations on the new toys gonna have barrels of fun with them.Which reminds of that song She thinks my tractor is sexy.Will be watching for thoses beautiful pictures.

Warning came over tv and phones rung off the hooks and people came by here with warnings of a tornadeo watch last night.Was told stay out of cars,stay away from windows and get inside of basement.So I sit it all out and it passed within approxiately fourty miles of me however no one knew what direction it might be headed with the winds blowing as they were.What I do not know is if it sat down anywhere yet as have not heard anything.And too boot was covered with heavy smoke from the fires too so I just waited it out as I do all storms.Everyone done fine.

Do the kids and grandkids plan on coming to see you soon?When you wrote about no ups it reminded me of when I take pictures have to take them along ways to get them developed.So I do not take very many pictures theses days.Maybe when I win the lottery lol I buy one that will work with this computer but always forget to buy the ticket.lol Hairbrain idea anyway.lol
Have a good day playin God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5857 Jun 20, 2013
Good Morning Epi and Mam

All doing fine here. No news to speak of. Furry babies are also fine. The weekend is up ahead and I am looking forward to it. YIPPEE!!!!

I will try and pop in again today but cannot promise anything as busy like you would never believe.

Take care of yourselves
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5858 Jun 21, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Good Morning Epi and Mam
All doing fine here. No news to speak of. Furry babies are also fine. The weekend is up ahead and I am looking forward to it. YIPPEE!!!!
I will try and pop in again today but cannot promise anything as busy like you would never believe.
Take care of yourselves
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Good morning Cherianne;

I up this morning early with my twinkle toe slippers on ready to march again.lol Been hittin the pot and pans got the place all smelled up with cookin foods lol.Honey pulled himself out of the nest to see what I am into again.lol Hey I runnin like a chicken and quakin like a duck and flyin like the wind here is folks in trouble and I johnnin the path right to them.So will caught you late or early morning hours later.We all ok.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5859 Jun 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Yeah a new tractor let the fun begin.Congraduations on the new toys gonna have barrels of fun with them.Which reminds of that song She thinks my tractor is sexy.Will be watching for thoses beautiful pictures.
Warning came over tv and phones rung off the hooks and people came by here with warnings of a tornadeo watch last night.Was told stay out of cars,stay away from windows and get inside of basement.So I sit it all out and it passed within approxiately fourty miles of me however no one knew what direction it might be headed with the winds blowing as they were.What I do not know is if it sat down anywhere yet as have not heard anything.And too boot was covered with heavy smoke from the fires too so I just waited it out as I do all storms.Everyone done fine.
Do the kids and grandkids plan on coming to see you soon?When you wrote about no ups it reminded me of when I take pictures have to take them along ways to get them developed.So I do not take very many pictures theses days.Maybe when I win the lottery lol I buy one that will work with this computer but always forget to buy the ticket.lol Hairbrain idea anyway.lol
Have a good day playin God bless loveya lil whispers.
Well...This year I think I will go visit them....Remember my 4 year old grandson want me to sneak in the house while he is sleeping..so when he gets up in the morning..I'll be there...LOL

Hubby is trimming Pine trees in the back and put some of the scrub pine limbs down on the ground and when he went back to pick them up he saw a snake with a triangle shaped head probably 3 feet long (or longer)...He just left the pile alone...He thinks it came from the corn field because it wasn't there when he put the limbs on the ground.....It wasn't a rattler...Do you think it might be a copperhead?

Hubby put a dog door up....and guess what they are ll afraid of it. We finally got Lily to go through this morning....but Mojoe is freaked out because the plastic comes down on his head as he goes through....And scaredey cat Stumpy won't do it unless we hold it open for him....LOL...Hopefully as time goes on they will get used to it.

You sure are having some bad storms out there in the Land of Enchantment....

Love ya....talk at ya later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5860 Jun 22, 2013
Hey there....

Nobody stopped by yesteray...Hope everyone is doing OK

Kinda rainy today....A fine mist....Grass is growing....Hubby saw deer tracks (where they came to eat the wild blackberries)He left the big snake alone....I think it went back in the corn....The corn has tassels on the top so I think they will start keeping an eye on it and get those big International Harvester machines to cut the corn down. This corn is "feed" corn (for the farm animals)...Did I tell you about hearing the planes crop dusting the corn a couple weeks ago? It sounded like they were "dive bombing" you know like in the old WWII movies "straffing" I think they call it....

Well have a GOoD one....Love ya

Location hidden

#5861 Jun 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...This year I think I will go visit them....Remember my 4 year old grandson want me to sneak in the house while he is sleeping..so when he gets up in the morning..I'll be there...LOL
Hubby is trimming Pine trees in the back and put some of the scrub pine limbs down on the ground and when he went back to pick them up he saw a snake with a triangle shaped head probably 3 feet long (or longer)...He just left the pile alone...He thinks it came from the corn field because it wasn't there when he put the limbs on the ground.....It wasn't a rattler...Do you think it might be a copperhead?
Hubby put a dog door up....and guess what they are ll afraid of it. We finally got Lily to go through this morning....but Mojoe is freaked out because the plastic comes down on his head as he goes through....And scaredey cat Stumpy won't do it unless we hold it open for him....LOL...Hopefully as time goes on they will get used to it.
You sure are having some bad storms out there in the Land of Enchantment....
Love ya....talk at ya later
Hi Epi;

Think is good idea to slip in while grandson is sleeping and surprise this lil fellow.lol How well I remember watching him in the apple orchard.lol Very lasting impression he left on this vintage lil woman lol

Do not know much about the kinds of snakes you might have in sc.
You did not describe makings or the coloring so will would have no idea if it might be a copperhead or not.I tend to agree most probably came from corn field due to mice eating grains and snakes eating mice the food chain process.Hope your honey is careful of them when he finds them.I remove bull snakes from around the back door about once a year due to my house is made of rock and they like it for the coolness.I keep moth balls right inside of any crawl spaces under the house too and have several metal shed that I store things in so keep moth balls in them so mice do not nest and attract the snakes there too.I use cola in lids in the feed shed as mice drink it and cannot burp it is safe and controls the mice population around my feed bins.The moth balls keeps other critter like skunks,racoons ect out of my sheds too.

Scared of doggie door lol.Well they see one doin it the rest will have to try it lol You know monkey see monkey do sort of thing.I just hope that it only the dogs that use that doggie door and you do not end up with strange company inside the house.

It is 94 here today not agreeable but weather people said out here it would be about 20 degrees warmer than usural.Sad part I do not even own a pair of short or any tank tops lol.Not prepaired lol.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5862 Jun 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there....
Nobody stopped by yesteray...Hope everyone is doing OK
Kinda rainy today....A fine mist....Grass is growing....Hubby saw deer tracks (where they came to eat the wild blackberries)He left the big snake alone....I think it went back in the corn....The corn has tassels on the top so I think they will start keeping an eye on it and get those big International Harvester machines to cut the corn down. This corn is "feed" corn (for the farm animals)...Did I tell you about hearing the planes crop dusting the corn a couple weeks ago? It sounded like they were "dive bombing" you know like in the old WWII movies "straffing" I think they call it....
Well have a GOoD one....Love ya
Hi Epi;
I got side tracked yesterday and did not get back in here.

Those wild deer are beautiful I have them come here too.I now doubt they like the corn field too as well as the berries.Glad to hear snake moved on too.Think that corn field is attraction for critter land.

Know just how you felt about that crop dusting too.lol Is a small airport near here and they give lessons for flying and every once in awhile they get a bit to low learning to fly for comfort.lol At least the crop dusters know what they are doing but a student can make you sure wonder are you going to stay up in the sky or come down here.lol.I heard alot of stories from relatives about world war two.

Out here they use the dried corn husk to build tamales in which comes off the corn fields too.Stuff them and steam them until done.

It been real hot out here.No moisture either just dry and windy the past couple of day.Use alot of ice too lol.Colorado has developed several fires of late.The Spanish peaks are burning.New Mexico got six fires at the present time too.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5863 Jun 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I got side tracked yesterday and did not get back in here.
Those wild deer are beautiful I have them come here too.I now doubt they like the corn field too as well as the berries.Glad to hear snake moved on too.Think that corn field is attraction for critter land.
Know just how you felt about that crop dusting too.lol Is a small airport near here and they give lessons for flying and every once in awhile they get a bit to low learning to fly for comfort.lol At least the crop dusters know what they are doing but a student can make you sure wonder are you going to stay up in the sky or come down here.lol.I heard alot of stories from relatives about world war two.
Out here they use the dried corn husk to build tamales in which comes off the corn fields too.Stuff them and steam them until done.
It been real hot out here.No moisture either just dry and windy the past couple of day.Use alot of ice too lol.Colorado has developed several fires of late.The Spanish peaks are burning.New Mexico got six fires at the present time too.
Hey there.....Today is very humid (100 percent humidity)...I think it might rain later....

NM is in need of rain...isn't it?...This year has been one of the rainiest ince I have moved here 9 years ago....Usually it is dry and dusty.

We live by the River and it is really high...and the swamps are showing the water too....You have Big Foot out there...We have Swamp Monsters down here....LOL

Hope everyone is doing well....Will catch up later....Love to you

Location hidden

#5864 Jun 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there.....Today is very humid (100 percent humidity)...I think it might rain later....
NM is in need of rain...isn't it?...This year has been one of the rainiest ince I have moved here 9 years ago....Usually it is dry and dusty.
We live by the River and it is really high...and the swamps are showing the water too....You have Big Foot out there...We have Swamp Monsters down here....LOL
Hope everyone is doing well....Will catch up later....Love to you
Hi Epi;

Coming in late tonight been a busy day for me.
Just does not seem like there is enough hours in a day to get everything done that needs to be done for me.The faster I move the behinder I get lol.

It dry as a bone out here,that is why so many fires going on and no way to contain them with the high winds.Planes cannot get up and the mountains to roughed for firefighters and those hot ambers blow all over the place in the wind here.I lived in this state a long time and never seen it this bad with the weather.

How far are you from this river,I have a dried up arroya near me lol Big foot humm if I run into one it just run away from me lol so is no worry about that lol.What kind of swamp monster ya got anyhow.lol Do you ever watch any of those shows on tv about swamp people or gator hunters or the repro ones???lol I sure glad I live a dull lifestyle.lol Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5865 Jun 23, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

I have not gotten around to answering your e mail but have some news for you and will try to get it sent to you tomorrow.

Attending a funeral in the am that is if honey is well enough to go with me.Otherwise I will stay close to him if he does not feel up to attending.

It is hot here tonight and got the air going to keep us half way comfortable.Smoke fills the skies and have to stay inside most of the time lately.

Have a good day at work.Think it time for me to lay it down as been a extra long day around here.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,942
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 668,054
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 21 min Das 87
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 979,535
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,048
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,241
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 286,113
More from around the web