Comments
5,641 - 5,660 of 8,229 Comments Last updated Tuesday
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5825 Jun 13, 2013
Hi Mam and Epi

I have been reading about the very big fire that is blazing around about near you Mam. It is on Sky News and I look at that every day for news.

Epi Mojoe sounds so funny - being scared of a fly. Bless his heart.

Busy as usual but getting to the bottom of the pile of itineraries and bookings etc for all three of my bosses.

Son getting better slowly but bronchitis takes it time to go. Keeping a watch over him out the corner of my eye all the time. That is what Mum's do.

The day is drawing to a close (and I know it because I can feel the cold start to creep into my bones). We shall be locking up the office shortly and then head home.

I am hoping to have some time to post tomorrow or when my bosses are away next week.

Take care and look after yourselves.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#5826 Jun 13, 2013
Hi there Mam and Epi

Don't know what is wrong with the email at work because they are not getting through to you Mam. Oh well I will worry about it when I have more than 5 minutes spare.

YIPPEE it is Friday and we have a long weekend as Monday is a public holiday (do not know what public holiday's name is) but I just know that I can sleep late and I do not have to come to work.

A bit warmer today so I can look tot he future..........

I hope that things have cooled down for you Mam.

Epi, when are you going to start to look for a job and in what line?

Son is a bit better but knowing there is a long weekend ahead, makes you feel great in any event.

Let me get back tot he grindstone of work.

Have a great day both of you and God bless.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5827 Jun 14, 2013
Hey there.....

Guess what? 2 weeks today we moved in and the A/C went out last night (course it went up to 96 degrees...which is extreme weather)....So my hubby had to put in the window a window unit to keep out\r bedroom comfortable. It was nice till a storm blew in alot of lightning....So hubby got up with the dogs and feel asleep on the couch for 3 hours.....Our A/C guy is coming out this morning at 9 AM....But it has cooled down comfortably outside now....Nice weather to enjoy my front porch

I'm glad you are happy Cherianne for a holiday on Monday...Stay warm....LW...stay cool and don't overwork yourself.

Love ya'll

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#5828 Jun 14, 2013
Good Morning

I followed your name in here and then I remembered seeing this thread before.

E, I wanted to thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement and the most certainly did edify me today when I needed it most. Do you enter in that fashion every day you stop? I'll stop and look just for that. We all need prayer even when we appear to be holding our own. You know what I mean.

Hope you all are well and have a blessed Friday and Happy Father's Day to you and yours.

Good Day

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#5829 Jun 14, 2013
Hi Lil Whispers

Yes, this is where I first saw you and as I stated before, I adored you the moment I saw your spirit shine through this white screen.

Peace to You and Good Day to all of you
It's sunny and beautiful here and I plan to enjoy it.
Cherianne

#5830 Jun 14, 2013
Hey Mam

It is just about time to close the office for the long weekend. And I have not been able to post or email. I am going to try from home tonight or tomorrow morning and see if I cannot get at least one email through to you then at least we shall have contact.

Going to do sammies tomorrow and get our mail, etc. Planning on sleeping late as we have Monday as a Public Holiday.

Both my bosses are away as of Wednesday so perhaps I shall get the time to get the email sorted out.

Have a great weekend Mam if I don't manage to get you on email. Send love to everyone and to you and Honey of course.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5831 Jun 14, 2013
Guess what Mam,

Tramp is back - I cannot believe it. What a bit of luck eh! Stone the crows.

Perhaps I shall be lucky this weekend and get a mail through to you.

Love you
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5832 Jun 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be HOT here too (from your area Arizona heat)....It will be 96 degrees....Yesterday it went up to 93 degrees....But we will have a cool front come in tomorrow and it will be pleasant....81 and low humidity....Now....Thats what I am talking about.
Yes...we are slowly but surely getting things done.....At least my back isn't killing me like it did....
Our population is 2,456 people as of 2011...And the downtown area is 3 sq miles and we live 7 miles out of the city. At least the drive is nice....Farmlands and beautiful modern homes built on the old farm lands...
This morning you would have laughed at MoJoe.....He was barking at a fly....He was kinda scared of it when it got close to him....I called him "Big Chicken"...
Have a great day....Love ya
Hey I'm not used to that ninety stuff lol.Small wonder I smell like a bottle of lotion all the time it is so dry out here the skin screams for moisturizing.lol Honey says if he needs to find me all he has to do is follow the scent of my lotion.lol.

Sometimes I get way to involved in working and my back and feet tell me hey dumbie slow down our bodies have a language too it called pain.Glad you are getting settled in.Did you get thoses new shutters you order installed yet?

Seven miles is a short drive to the city,population small but think you find those type of folks are close knitted together or at least they are where I am.

lol mojoe and his favorite fly lol.What he does not know is where one is there can be dozens.lol I learned quite by accident and I not suppose to know lol.Son on a hunt for a tiny tea cup for me.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5833 Jun 15, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Guess what Mam,
Tramp is back - I cannot believe it. What a bit of luck eh! Stone the crows.
Perhaps I shall be lucky this weekend and get a mail through to you.
Love you
Cherianne
xxxx
I wondered where tramp went as all I found was grey boxin.This e mail and threads is like the call of the wild lol One never knows what they will find.lol Much like where has tramp been???

I leave you some news here since e mail is being a spoiled child about doing the homework.lol The fellows only got a fourth of the large tree cut.Let me tell you this tree is one huge dude no wonder the squirrels and the birds were having a good time in it.lol It been decided to just give this tree some TLC and keep it.Three fellows worked on it and it still kicked there cans lol.Adult daughter wants to order a mold of Big Foot to mount to this tree.lol She now got us calling this tree ole big foot.What a hoot of mischeif going on over this project.So they make another attempt at doin some more trimming of this trees beard again next week due to there work schedules.

They all had quite a discussion as what to do about the old picket fense.Sons and his two buddies.One wants to spray paint the fense,one wants to plant roses,son want to install new fenseing.No tellin what I going to end up with lol.Hey,I game not all the cards in this deck been deal yet lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5834 Jun 15, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Hi Lil Whispers
Yes, this is where I first saw you and as I stated before, I adored you the moment I saw your spirit shine through this white screen.
Peace to You and Good Day to all of you
It's sunny and beautiful here and I plan to enjoy it.
Hi Candor;

You wondered thru my mind here and there wondered where you went,but all free things in life must have there time and space.

Humm so this is where you first found me taletalking on myself.lol
If you read thru this thread and the wsjlm thread and put them together in one small person then you have found LW.Hope you stick around and let us get to know you.Maybe swap some interesting ideas.

Hope you have a grand weekend.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5835 Jun 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there.....
Guess what? 2 weeks today we moved in and the A/C went out last night (course it went up to 96 degrees...which is extreme weather)....So my hubby had to put in the window a window unit to keep out\r bedroom comfortable. It was nice till a storm blew in alot of lightning....So hubby got up with the dogs and feel asleep on the couch for 3 hours.....Our A/C guy is coming out this morning at 9 AM....But it has cooled down comfortably outside now....Nice weather to enjoy my front porch
I'm glad you are happy Cherianne for a holiday on Monday...Stay warm....LW...stay cool and don't overwork yourself.
Love ya'll
Wow ninety six for sleeping way to hot and then add body heat holly molly gal.That is what is called sizzlin.lol Then add the lightning weather wow what a night that had to have been.Hope the service fellow showed up for repairs of the AC.Think with the areas where we live I got dry hot and you got wet hot and neither one of them seems to be agreeable.lol.No wonder we tend to wonder out to the lounge chairs on the porches.

Son wanted to go groc shopping at the mall in Colorado So we went with him.Honey usurally sits in the car and reads his newspapers while we shop but yesterday finally talked him in to riding a scooter shopping cart.Hey it called progress.He had a ball of a time driving it down the isles with us.One gal in another cart wanted him to race with her and he got to laughing about that too.You would have laughed cause he said to me when I wanted him to ride this cart woman you could talk a man out of his pants.lol You see he never done this before so whambo whole new adventure.lol.I'm just like a tick on a dog lol a lil nip here and lil nip there cause this tick knows all the doggin dog tricks lol.
We all had a ball of a time shopping for all the groc and junk goodies too.lol.Cause honey learned about a new set of wheels.The wonder of it all lol.
Have a good weekend.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5836 Jun 15, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hey Mam
It is just about time to close the office for the long weekend. And I have not been able to post or email. I am going to try from home tonight or tomorrow morning and see if I cannot get at least one email through to you then at least we shall have contact.
Going to do sammies tomorrow and get our mail, etc. Planning on sleeping late as we have Monday as a Public Holiday.
Both my bosses are away as of Wednesday so perhaps I shall get the time to get the email sorted out.
Have a great weekend Mam if I don't manage to get you on email. Send love to everyone and to you and Honey of course.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hope you have a good weekend and stay where it is warm.I sure wished I could transferr some of this heat here to your part of the world is way too much of it.The reason they having so much trouble with thoses fires is they cannot fight them from the ground mountains are to roughed and high too.I understand they are trying to put them out by airplane dumping on them.

I found the perfect base for my letter box.lol One with a short handle,large wheels in the back and small wheels in the front.Now to get the barrel weilded to the base and boom I am in business lol.Then give it a custom paint job.The mail box has flowers painted on it.Got that out in one of my junkin trips.lol I going to use a small piece of 2x6 wood and some chain with hooks for the handle of this and burn in the wood honey First and last name.So that project moving with the speed of lightning lol but the mail is still pony back theses days here.lol I wondering what going to float thru may mail carrier mind when he lays thoses eyes of his on my new letter box.lol He is a pretty good sport about things.
Have a good weekend.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5837 Jun 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ninety six for sleeping way to hot and then add body heat holly molly gal.That is what is called sizzlin.lol Then add the lightning weather wow what a night that had to have been.Hope the service fellow showed up for repairs of the AC.Think with the areas where we live I got dry hot and you got wet hot and neither one of them seems to be agreeable.lol.No wonder we tend to wonder out to the lounge chairs on the porches.
Son wanted to go groc shopping at the mall in Colorado So we went with him.Honey usurally sits in the car and reads his newspapers while we shop but yesterday finally talked him in to riding a scooter shopping cart.Hey it called progress.He had a ball of a time driving it down the isles with us.One gal in another cart wanted him to race with her and he got to laughing about that too.You would have laughed cause he said to me when I wanted him to ride this cart woman you could talk a man out of his pants.lol You see he never done this before so whambo whole new adventure.lol.I'm just like a tick on a dog lol a lil nip here and lil nip there cause this tick knows all the doggin dog tricks lol.
We all had a ball of a time shopping for all the groc and junk goodies too.lol.Cause honey learned about a new set of wheels.The wonder of it all lol.
Have a good weekend.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Well....Since Honey liked the motorized car in the store....Maybe your sons can find him a golf cart cheap...then he can drive around the yard easily (as long as he takes his portable oxygen...right?

That is funny about making the stump of the tree a BIG FOOT...You can make signs and charge a fee to "Come see BigFoot"....lOL

The air is fixed...not a big part...We are still doing little projects (well hubby mostly is)....I clean the house and fix dinners....Cherianne...I might apply at the Dollar General not far from here. Just for a part time job....

Today is much more pleasant.....Low humidity, and a beautiful sunny day.....Have a great day...Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5838 Jun 15, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Good Morning
I followed your name in here and then I remembered seeing this thread before.
E, I wanted to thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement and the most certainly did edify me today when I needed it most. Do you enter in that fashion every day you stop? I'll stop and look just for that. We all need prayer even when we appear to be holding our own. You know what I mean.
Hope you all are well and have a blessed Friday and Happy Father's Day to you and yours.
Good Day
Morning Tehee.....

Every Morning I leave a prayer and encouraging words on WWJLM....Sometimes I answer back....Sometimes not....I know how I feel about Jesus and his word...and I won't argue about scripture or the way others believe...I leave it ALL up to GOD to judge.

Hope you stick around TC.....Have a Blessed day!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5839 Jun 16, 2013
~Happy Fathers Day~

Will catch up Later

Love ya

Location hidden

#5840 Jun 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....Since Honey liked the motorized car in the store....Maybe your sons can find him a golf cart cheap...then he can drive around the yard easily (as long as he takes his portable oxygen...right?
That is funny about making the stump of the tree a BIG FOOT...You can make signs and charge a fee to "Come see BigFoot"....lOL
The air is fixed...not a big part...We are still doing little projects (well hubby mostly is)....I clean the house and fix dinners....Cherianne...I might apply at the Dollar General not far from here. Just for a part time job....
Today is much more pleasant.....Low humidity, and a beautiful sunny day.....Have a great day...Love ya
LoL Honey has already gotten the golfcart,over terrian cart,atv's plus the pick up's for around this place just never used the motorized cart at a stores.

I had pleasant surprise from a four year girl who lives up the road from me.Her and her mother came by to see me yesterday.The whole family attends a church and the little girl made me a gift of a small book from the church all wrapped in construction paper with all kinds of stickers on it.She is so tiny and precious and shy too with the biggest most beautiful eyes and a perfect smile.
They had walked down to see me and she also bought her stroller to show me her favorite baby doll.I of course thanked her and give her a hug along with some cookies to take on the rest of her walk with the baby stoller.You know one just has to enjoy the small things God brings into our lives and yesterday He bought joy to me thru one small little girl of four.

Give your honey a Happy Father Day from all of us.Have a grand day togther.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5841 Jun 16, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Figure with our time difference you should be at the office to get this note on friends thread.Sent you one e mail three times hope one get thru to you to see what is working and what is not.So let me know what happens ok.

Been a real busy weekend around here but is too much to get put in here for now.So if e mail get up and running can post it all there to you.

Tis hot here and everyone running for something cold to drink,shade or under the air conditioning.
I started doin some of my house work in the night time due to the heat.Critters come out early morning and late evenings to eat and play other wise do not see them at mid day at all.

Neighbour called me on the phone about dust and said she seen a baby cub bear across the road at the vacant house and should she try to go get that baby.I told her no way ole momma was around close by as bears do not leave or desert there cubs.Sure enough while she was on the phone with me lookin out her window ole momma comin wondering along and Her and baby disappeared down into the large drainage ditch near by.This has been the only two seen in this area so far since it got warm but sure there are others.Everything worked out just fine.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5842 Jun 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL Honey has already gotten the golfcart,over terrian cart,atv's plus the pick up's for around this place just never used the motorized cart at a stores.
I had pleasant surprise from a four year girl who lives up the road from me.Her and her mother came by to see me yesterday.The whole family attends a church and the little girl made me a gift of a small book from the church all wrapped in construction paper with all kinds of stickers on it.She is so tiny and precious and shy too with the biggest most beautiful eyes and a perfect smile.
They had walked down to see me and she also bought her stroller to show me her favorite baby doll.I of course thanked her and give her a hug along with some cookies to take on the rest of her walk with the baby stoller.You know one just has to enjoy the small things God brings into our lives and yesterday He bought joy to me thru one small little girl of four.
Give your honey a Happy Father Day from all of us.Have a grand day togther.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Awww.....How sweet....Its funny how little ones Make your day sometimes....

I sent you and Cherianne pics of my new front porch.....I know you got yours....but all of Cheri's came back and said "They are to big"....Sorry Cheri....I might try to send some to you one at a time.....

LW...Sorry to hear about what happened at your store....I will e-mail yopu back and let you know about this place on the same night.....

Have a great day Friends....

Location hidden

#5843 Jun 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww.....How sweet....Its funny how little ones Make your day sometimes....
I sent you and Cherianne pics of my new front porch.....I know you got yours....but all of Cheri's came back and said "They are to big"....Sorry Cheri....I might try to send some to you one at a time.....
LW...Sorry to hear about what happened at your store....I will e-mail yopu back and let you know about this place on the same night.....
Have a great day Friends....
Want to thank you again for sharing the pictures of your new home with me.Sure is a pretty place.I shall watch for a e mail from you soon.

Daughter bought honey tomato and pepper plants.So got thoses planted for him today.Now all he has to do is watch them grow thru the summer months.Sure hope they produce the goodies too.You sure got a beautiful field of corn growin there.

Under a thunder storm watch tonight,winds gusty too,Seems like one storm right after another here this summer.Map showing it all headed to texas and oklahoma areas.
Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5844 Jun 17, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Well,I wonder if you are ok.Also wondering what is wrong with the e mail system on your end.Hopfully you will come in so we will know is your ok.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min bmz 36,743
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 732,754
Michael Jordan says he used to be..'against ALL... 9 min Doctor REALITY 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min davidkilimanjaro 257,856
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min KiMare 94,646
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Neelakaran 5,296
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Just TLC 4,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Black Thunder 42 599,834
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 538,793
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••