Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5805 Jun 8, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I hope that this post gets through to you. Busy Saturday morning grocery shopping and I am just waiting to go to the hairdressers for my hair cut so I thought I would drop you a line.
Sounds like the bears are ungry to come into the towns and parking lots, etc. Just keep your distance please Mam.
Will try and post again (if I am lucky enough to get on line again this weekend.
Send love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Grabbing that first cup of face another day.lol What type of style of hair cut are you planning on getting this time and are you going for a frosting too??? I gave up on mine grows way too fast and I just let it do as it pleases now.I went back to wash,wear and run.lol.When it gets too wild I just trap it in a hat theses days lol.

Thoses fish and game fellows been real busy fellows chasing thoses bears this season.No worry cherianne I keep myself safe from them.I have the llamas who will sing out for me and then I have all my lil door bells who will sing out too let me know when things are not just right around here.I've been dealing with all of this for a very long time now.Seems like this season it is the towns and cities where the bears have choosen to hang out as they manage to hit the local news nightly now.

Tis weekend hope you go and have yourself abit of fun.Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5806 Jun 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Goosh,I've have not heard of a tent rivial in many years.Did not realize they still done theses yet.But expect they only target large populated areas too.Do you plan to attend?? I seen some real pretty plagues of the (we will serve the Lord)in places I have been.
I always thought of them as singin frogs after a rain storm.lol That neighboor sound like the best to have invisible.lol Expect your honey will be doin alot of grass cutting especially with the way things grow so fast and beautiful in your part of the country.
Out here we are getting hammered with high winds,sharp lightning,heavy hail that looks like a snow storm and buckets of rain of which the ground sucks up faster than it falls.Seen on the map what was happening in your part of the world sure wondered if you were doin okay.My old house is made of rock with medal roof and it is old like moses but it protected me so far from theses mean storms.Have a fun weekend.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Well...we made it through Tropical Storm Andrea....She was a fast one....Last night it was beautiful weather....Not humid and a nice cool breeze....I went outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather....

Today I'll "go into town" and get a few things (about 15 to 20 miles away)....Hubby has some projects around the house he is going to do.....

If your house is stone....that is why it goes through all those storm you have....Nice and Sturdy....

Grandaughter had her dance recital yesterday....maybe I can get some pics to show you two....

Love ya....Take care

Location hidden

#5807 Jun 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...we made it through Tropical Storm Andrea....She was a fast one....Last night it was beautiful weather....Not humid and a nice cool breeze....I went outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather....
Today I'll "go into town" and get a few things (about 15 to 20 miles away)....Hubby has some projects around the house he is going to do.....
If your house is stone....that is why it goes through all those storm you have....Nice and Sturdy....
Grandaughter had her dance recital yesterday....maybe I can get some pics to show you two....
Love ya....Take care
Morin Epi;

I watched what I could find on the news of that massive storm that was over you but only managed to get bit and pieces.News just give scant details is all.Sure happy you got things moved before that storm came rollin in.A move is hard enough without the weather being disagreeable too.So thank you Lord for letting Epi and Honey be moved in before the storm hit.Amen.

Most fellows like a big place to roam and play expect your honey will be making alot of plans and projects.I can just see you packing in supplies real soon to save thoses many drives down that road.Cause I pack in like a pack rat on supplies.lol Nothing worse than to wake up in the middle of the night wanting something and it no where in the house to be found.lol

My house is built of stone,I had a medal roof installed years ago.It is all out of date,not modern,old fashion,old timey too.
A very old structure of stone,with old hardwood floors and old wood door frames just old everywhere over a hundred years old.
It weathers the storms,Stone holds the heat in the winter and the cool in the summer for the most part.I have a finished basement if needed too.(Tis where I hang my hat and where mischief lives.Tis just a stone house until it finds love and apprication of what God has choosen to give this is the way I think of my home.)

I love to hear about what thoses grandbabies are doin.She still into the dance pictures would be grand so I can see how she has grownin will look forward to them.

Let me know if you find some niffty shops where you are going shopping today.Maybe tell me of them.
Have a safe,happy day,God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5808 Jun 9, 2013
Hi there.....

I was gone 4 hours yesterday morning running around.....Funny how I start to get calmer as I drive away from the beach and all the Hub Bub...Now that school is closed the vacationers are pouring down....the main highway I lived by is all backed up now....Don't miss that at all....

Going to church then stop for chicken and come home to enjoy the homestead....LOL....I saw next to my neighbor (who STILL has not come out of his home) they planted Tobacco....and I saw wheat planted also...Not far from us is a campgound called "Mom & Pop's Place"...They were shooting their guns there the other day.

Hope you have a great day today....Will send you pics soon (as I find my cord to download)....LOL

Love to you all

Location hidden

#5809 Jun 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hi there.....
I was gone 4 hours yesterday morning running around.....Funny how I start to get calmer as I drive away from the beach and all the Hub Bub...Now that school is closed the vacationers are pouring down....the main highway I lived by is all backed up now....Don't miss that at all....
Going to church then stop for chicken and come home to enjoy the homestead....LOL....I saw next to my neighbor (who STILL has not come out of his home) they planted Tobacco....and I saw wheat planted also...Not far from us is a campgound called "Mom & Pop's Place"...They were shooting their guns there the other day.
Hope you have a great day today....Will send you pics soon (as I find my cord to download)....LOL
Love to you all
Mornin Epi;

It always a adventure to run those shopping errand,keeping the key to home tucked close by,I can well imagine the stress of the traffic and tourist are always in a hurry but suppose to be on vacation but they alway act like there running on a time clock too.Someday after you been country for a while will look back at all the stress and wonder how did I survive it all thoses years.
I know I did.

Good to hear you will stay with the same church somethings are well worth keeping.Awee chicken for lunch too sounds delious.I got one neighbour like yours too,Got one that down the road aways when something goes a miss He runs and hides.lol

I never seen a field of tobacco.Once when I went to kansas seen the beautiful wheat fields.I was just a kid back then had a aunt who owned wheat farms and was in the oil business,it sure gets hot there too.

Mom and pops camp ground sound right down interesting type place too but that shooting what was the celebration about do you know?
Think you need to explore,has anyone introducted themselves to you yet from the neighbourhood???

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5810 Jun 9, 2013
Hi Cherianne,Epi and anyone else needing a good laugh.

I went to this store and I found a levi jacket or at least I thought was a jacket.lol.Now in lookin the jacket over it is lined nicely,has nice big buttons,dandy cuffs,color is of course levi and some real handy big pockets.lol I decide man this is a bargain it got to go home with me.When I got it home I of course washed some of the new and stiffness out of it.Now when my honey see my bargain I am so proud of he starts laughing at me,When I ask what so funny he just says you will find out babes and leaves it at that.Even after this I still proud as a peacock of my find and bargain.Now here is what I did not plan on I tried it on lol it fits me like a sack lol is way to long and I am way to short.lol I find on the label one size fits all lol really.The pockets hit me below my knees so if I want in a pocket I head for the knee area.lol.There is no way to alter this bargain find to fit.lol Moral of story check your own size before thinking big.lol Have a good day.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5811 Jun 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
I went to this store and I found a levi jacket or at least I thought was a jacket.lol.Now in lookin the jacket over it is lined nicely,has nice big buttons,dandy cuffs,color is of course levi and some real handy big pockets.lol I decide man this is a bargain it got to go home with me.When I got it home I of course washed some of the new and stiffness out of it.Now when my honey see my bargain I am so proud of he starts laughing at me,When I ask what so funny he just says you will find out babes and leaves it at that.Even after this I still proud as a peacock of my find and bargain.Now here is what I did not plan on I tried it on lol it fits me like a sack lol is way to long and I am way to short.lol I find on the label one size fits all lol really.The pockets hit me below my knees so if I want in a pocket I head for the knee area.lol.There is no way to alter this bargain find to fit.lol Moral of story check your own size before thinking big.lol Have a good day.
Hi Mam, Epi and any one else who pops in.

It is now officially winter here. It is 7 degrees today. I ran all the way to the P Office and back. The wind is very sharp and biting. FREEZING.I am not a happy camper. I just want to be home and in my house and warm. This is not a joke. We have to endure this until the end of July and I am not a happy camper at all. BRRRRRRRRRrrrr as Mam always says.

Otherwise everyone is fine. Babies are fine and they get to stay inside today as the gardeners come and cut the lawn on Mondays and tidy up around the gardens. Bless their hearts. I posted on the weekend to Friends but could not get back on line again so gave it up.

Take care everyone and stay warm.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5812 Jun 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Morning.....running late.....Sorry!

That is funny....I can just see you in the jacket....(reaching down to you knees to get something in your pocket)....LOL....Maybe you can give it as a gift to your son or grandsons or son-in-law....:-)

I saw the weather and Wednesday and Thursday it will be 90 to 95 degrees.....Hot....Hot...Hot.. ..(Now Cherianne is freezing...she is saying Brrrrrrrr)

Dogs are doing good....They are use to the place now....We are still going through nic nacs....deciding where I want to put stuff....

Have a great day....Cheriann...Stay Warm.....Love ya

Since: Jun 13

Hayes, UK

#5813 Jun 10, 2013
hey everyone,

It`s been now more than a year and half since I have been on dialysis. Have to do it every day for 8 hours. Giving up hope to live. can`t seem to find one person in this whole wide world to save not 1 but 4 lives.

annam9565@gmail.com

Location hidden

#5814 Jun 10, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam, Epi and any one else who pops in.
It is now officially winter here. It is 7 degrees today. I ran all the way to the P Office and back. The wind is very sharp and biting. FREEZING.I am not a happy camper. I just want to be home and in my house and warm. This is not a joke. We have to endure this until the end of July and I am not a happy camper at all. BRRRRRRRRRrrrr as Mam always says.
Otherwise everyone is fine. Babies are fine and they get to stay inside today as the gardeners come and cut the lawn on Mondays and tidy up around the gardens. Bless their hearts. I posted on the weekend to Friends but could not get back on line again so gave it up.
Take care everyone and stay warm.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Brrr 7 degrees wow then add the wind chill factor is real brrr I agree.I expect to build a mountain of fires in the stove this coming winter,I built fires even in the spring this year longer than usural.Sure been some strange weather this past year.Hope you can stay warm and not have to be out in the brrr much this winter over there where you are.It finally warmed up here but the winds of high and having what is called dry lightning strikes.There still fighting fires here too.Between the smoke and the blowin dirt and add in the heat too.And they call it summertime.

I been putting out extra food and water for the critters around here as expect they do not like our weather condition either.Try to keep then as comfortable as possible.In the heat of the day they disappear to lay around in the shade and rest and are more activity come evening.
Have a good day at work stay warm and out of the cold winds.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5815 Jun 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning.....running late.....Sorry!
That is funny....I can just see you in the jacket....(reaching down to you knees to get something in your pocket)....LOL....Maybe you can give it as a gift to your son or grandsons or son-in-law....:-)
I saw the weather and Wednesday and Thursday it will be 90 to 95 degrees.....Hot....Hot...Hot.. ..(Now Cherianne is freezing...she is saying Brrrrrrrr)
Dogs are doing good....They are use to the place now....We are still going through nic nacs....deciding where I want to put stuff....
Have a great day....Cheriann...Stay Warm.....Love ya
Hi Epi;

LoL the fellows would never wear this jacket as it is a woman's Jacket.I sure in time I find a good use for it even if I give it away.Honey sure got a good laugh out of all of this anyway.lol

I have high winds,dirt,smoke,lightning ect you name it here lol
Tonight was sitting right at eighty earlier this evening.So think the heat has finally arrived.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

#5816 Jun 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Brrr 7 degrees wow then add the wind chill factor is real brrr I agree.I expect to build a mountain of fires in the stove this coming winter,I built fires even in the spring this year longer than usural.Sure been some strange weather this past year.Hope you can stay warm and not have to be out in the brrr much this winter over there where you are.It finally warmed up here but the winds of high and having what is called dry lightning strikes.There still fighting fires here too.Between the smoke and the blowin dirt and add in the heat too.And they call it summertime.
I been putting out extra food and water for the critters around here as expect they do not like our weather condition either.Try to keep then as comfortable as possible.In the heat of the day they disappear to lay around in the shade and rest and are more activity come evening.
Have a good day at work stay warm and out of the cold winds.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Thank you for your news. Only news I have is that it is very cold and I am very busy. I am hoping to tie up the loose thread of this itinerary for my boss and move onto something more interesting. Travel arrangements do nothing for me I am afraid.

Son not week has caught a dose of flue, he is croaking and will not go to the Dr as he is going to site today. I will get meds on my way home for him and dose him up tonight

I will try and post late.

Hi there Epi. How's things?

Love
Cherianbne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5817 Jun 11, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Thank you for your news. Only news I have is that it is very cold and I am very busy. I am hoping to tie up the loose thread of this itinerary for my boss and move onto something more interesting. Travel arrangements do nothing for me I am afraid.
Son not week has caught a dose of flue, he is croaking and will not go to the Dr as he is going to site today. I will get meds on my way home for him and dose him up tonight
I will try and post late.
Hi there Epi. How's things?
Love
Cherianbne
xxxx
HI Cherianne and Epi:

It has been blister hot here today,wished I could send some warmth to you.Tis some fires still not under control out here due to high winds and where they are is to roughed to fight them from the ground so they using airplanes for some of theses fires.All is safe where our area is so far.But is just really dry out here.I may end up routating my schedule to get the inside work done at night due to the heat wave here.Even the fellows are hollering don't heat up the kitchen.lol The heat got the best of both of them lol.

Wondering where Epi is as no word from her here on the this thread today.Think she busy getting settled in or maybe chasing critters.
Just hope you doin okay Epi but missed you today.

I going to attempt to build myself a mail box out of lawn mower frame,barrel,a box, some paint,flowers,tag with the address.Wish me luck cause do not know if idea will work for me.lol this should prove to be quit a adventure too.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya lil and mam whispers.
Cherianne

#5818 Jun 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
HI Cherianne and Epi:
It has been blister hot here today,wished I could send some warmth to you.Tis some fires still not under control out here due to high winds and where they are is to roughed to fight them from the ground so they using airplanes for some of theses fires.All is safe where our area is so far.But is just really dry out here.I may end up routating my schedule to get the inside work done at night due to the heat wave here.Even the fellows are hollering don't heat up the kitchen.lol The heat got the best of both of them lol.
Wondering where Epi is as no word from her here on the this thread today.Think she busy getting settled in or maybe chasing critters.
Just hope you doin okay Epi but missed you today.
I going to attempt to build myself a mail box out of lawn mower frame,barrel,a box, some paint,flowers,tag with the address.Wish me luck cause do not know if idea will work for me.lol this should prove to be quit a adventure too.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya lil and mam whispers.
Oh Mam

I wish I could see your letter box that you are making. It sounds very interesting.

So you are now in a heat wave, your weather sounds like the weather in England. Freezing cold for most of the year and then 2 weeks of blistering heat. Oh well we get by somehow.

Son got bronchitis but will not stop at home. Got meds for him and he says he will be fine. You men are very difficult when they get sick. Will do their own thing. Oh well I shall just watch him.

Everything else going fine. Pasta and sauce for dinner tonight and then the ironing. That way I get to keep warm. Ha ha ha.

Furry babies doing great. Just want to cuddle up and sleep warm.

Hope Epi is alright. I missed her yesterday but she is most probably busy with this move of hers.

Let us know how the letter box turns out Mam. I cannot wait.

Sending love to you all. Take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5819 Jun 12, 2013
Hey there....I typed a post and topix ate it....

Doing good....just busy.....Hope you all are doing well...Love ya...Will catch up later....
Cherianne

#5820 Jun 12, 2013
Hey Mam and Epi,

I have run out of time again today. It is time to close the office for the night and head home. I will try and post in the mornings but life gets busier and busier.

Both of you take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

#5821 Jun 12, 2013
Hi Mam

I been emailing you and sending pictures but heard nothing from you. Are you and Honey alright?

Please let me know.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#5822 Jun 13, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Mam
I been emailing you and sending pictures but heard nothing from you. Are you and Honey alright?
Please let me know.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

The only thing I have received is the pictures nothing else has come thru to me.I've had my system checked out on my end over here.
The only news I am finding of you is right here on this thread.Over here too you coming in as a grey box too.

I worked all day around here yesterday from the time I got up until it just got to dark to work.Then I hit that bed for a nap.
Today I got to get all my yard and patio furniture moved or packed away as son and friends are coming this evening to remove two very large tree that is way to close to the house and with the winds and due to there size and conditions it is best that it be removed to be safe around here.They become somewhat dangerous should they fall into our house or on one of our cars.My power line is laying in one of them to so I might loose power during this project so if you do not hear from me be assured I'm ok.Both trees are over thirty feet tall and the fellows will use the bucket truck to do the cutting of them.So I have my work cut out for me heavy duty today.

It is super dooper hot here now.One just cooks in the tracks.Winds are bad too.Is several large fires that firefighter cannot get a handle on going on too with lot of smoke.I already gotten the air conditions,fans,up and in operation too.I'm running the cool air humidifier to keep the air agreeable.
Think running short on space here.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5823 Jun 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there....I typed a post and topix ate it....
Doing good....just busy.....Hope you all are doing well...Love ya...Will catch up later....
Hi Epi;

Same thing happens with me too write something and something comes along and eats it up.lol.However lol I never say much of importances anyway.lol.

Man is it blister hot here,Getting up in the nineties way to hot for here.lol I complain to hot than I complain brrr mother nature holds my attention well.lol May not be any fire works out here this year as there is talk of banning them due to fires and dry conditions.

Sure hope you are getting settled in and more comfortable.The small place near you what is the population of the community??
My furry bunch are all doin fine they hide away where it is cool in the heat of the day.

Been busy doing some more down sizing around here.I given alot of it to others and have boxed some of it up to be taken to others whew it is gone gone gone.lol No more work.yeah.Think I am developing a lazy bone.lol.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5824 Jun 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Same thing happens with me too write something and something comes along and eats it up.lol.However lol I never say much of importances anyway.lol.
Man is it blister hot here,Getting up in the nineties way to hot for here.lol I complain to hot than I complain brrr mother nature holds my attention well.lol May not be any fire works out here this year as there is talk of banning them due to fires and dry conditions.
Sure hope you are getting settled in and more comfortable.The small place near you what is the population of the community??
My furry bunch are all doin fine they hide away where it is cool in the heat of the day.
Been busy doing some more down sizing around here.I given alot of it to others and have boxed some of it up to be taken to others whew it is gone gone gone.lol No more work.yeah.Think I am developing a lazy bone.lol.
It will be HOT here too (from your area Arizona heat)....It will be 96 degrees....Yesterday it went up to 93 degrees....But we will have a cool front come in tomorrow and it will be pleasant....81 and low humidity....Now....Thats what I am talking about.

Yes...we are slowly but surely getting things done.....At least my back isn't killing me like it did....

Our population is 2,456 people as of 2011...And the downtown area is 3 sq miles and we live 7 miles out of the city. At least the drive is nice....Farmlands and beautiful modern homes built on the old farm lands...

This morning you would have laughed at MoJoe.....He was barking at a fly....He was kinda scared of it when it got close to him....I called him "Big Chicken"...

Have a great day....Love ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 838,890
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 590,294
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min Jac 99,991
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 57 min 15th Dalai Lama 4,441
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Alix 254
China sends armed officers to Nepal for relief ops 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 7
Gay teens in the New York Connecticut area (Feb '14) 1 hr joey8451 10
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web