Friends who want to share daily livin...
Cherianne

South Africa

#5763 May 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Should you come in leaving you message here to let you know the test e mail came thru and I sent back a reply hope you shall receive it.
Think I going to take honey and some time and go out junkie in the morning along with picking up honeys newspapers for him to read,while I am hunting building materials for my projects.I been hitting it pretty hard this week with the working department so think time for a break of sorts.
Tonight temp is sitting at a warm 65 think soon will be time to sleep under the air conditioners again.Light breeze is still blowing here this late hour tonight.Have a good day at work.loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I have not received anything from you email wise. Absolutely nothing so I will update you on this thread. All is going well, Weekend starts in about 5 hours times.

I have a sore throat but I am gargling with warm salt water. Have to stop off at the Dr tonight as he changed my meds last week and they are not working so he is putting me back on the ones that do work and have worked for about 5 years. Why he did the change I really do not, but I suspect he thought it would work out cheaper. Cheaper is not always better hey!

Going to relax this weekend after taking my friend to catch her flight to the UK. I shall miss her but she needs to say hello to her family. Her sister is ailing and is 82 yrs old so better to go than leave it for later.

This week has been very stressful with all the travel arrangements. I have five piles of them on my desk and I do not know which way is up. Anyway I shall wade through them one by one and update, email, pay or fax what ever is required.

Mam I have to go now, have a great weekend and my sister says to tell that that Ryan is leaving for Switzerland, Geneva and then on to France with his new job. The boss obviously likes him to take him on this type of trip so soon. Please keep them both tucked up in prayers.

Send my love to everyone
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5764 May 31, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I have not received anything from you email wise. Absolutely nothing so I will update you on this thread. All is going well, Weekend starts in about 5 hours times.
I have a sore throat but I am gargling with warm salt water. Have to stop off at the Dr tonight as he changed my meds last week and they are not working so he is putting me back on the ones that do work and have worked for about 5 years. Why he did the change I really do not, but I suspect he thought it would work out cheaper. Cheaper is not always better hey!
Going to relax this weekend after taking my friend to catch her flight to the UK. I shall miss her but she needs to say hello to her family. Her sister is ailing and is 82 yrs old so better to go than leave it for later.
This week has been very stressful with all the travel arrangements. I have five piles of them on my desk and I do not know which way is up. Anyway I shall wade through them one by one and update, email, pay or fax what ever is required.
Mam I have to go now, have a great weekend and my sister says to tell that that Ryan is leaving for Switzerland, Geneva and then on to France with his new job. The boss obviously likes him to take him on this type of trip so soon. Please keep them both tucked up in prayers.
Send my love to everyone
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I have no clue about the e mail.But since you did not get my e mail's lol how funny someone caught a ear full of me.lol Man,I sure would liked to listen to the throughts of the brains who read them.lol

Sore throat thoses can sure can be miserable maybe doc can give something to help throat too.When meds are found that work think doc should leave well enough alone as it is the patient who is benefits for wellness.Money should never be a factor when it comes to good health for the body.Money can always be earned but good health is sometimes hard to replace.Good health should top of list.

Hope your friend has safe and happy trip.She have all kinds of things to share with you when she returns.I am very happy for Ryan
he is young yet and got a whole lifetime of adventure ahead of him.
Give your sis big hello from me.

Work load know is heavy but know you tackled bigger projects for thoses bosses.Make it into a simply cake walk and tuck the stress in the desk draw.Have a good weekend.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5765 May 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I have no clue about the e mail.But since you did not get my e mail's lol how funny someone caught a ear full of me.lol Man,I sure would liked to listen to the throughts of the brains who read them.lol
Sore throat thoses can sure can be miserable maybe doc can give something to help throat too.When meds are found that work think doc should leave well enough alone as it is the patient who is benefits for wellness.Money should never be a factor when it comes to good health for the body.Money can always be earned but good health is sometimes hard to replace.Good health should top of list.
Hope your friend has safe and happy trip.She have all kinds of things to share with you when she returns.I am very happy for Ryan
he is young yet and got a whole lifetime of adventure ahead of him.
Give your sis big hello from me.
Work load know is heavy but know you tackled bigger projects for thoses bosses.Make it into a simply cake walk and tuck the stress in the desk draw. good weekend.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam
You always make me feel better about things when I get down. You make me smile and get on with it. Yeah my throat is definitely getting tighter and more sore, so I shall go to the Chemist tomorrow morning with my script from the Dr and get something for my throat as well.

It just about time to close the office for the weekend. I have been making "Moving" lists of all the things that shall have to happen before we even get into the new building. It is nice looking building and it faces North so we are having the south side as it just gets too hot sitting in an office with the sun streaming onto your computer.

Went and did the paying of bills Sammy jobs yesterday and today so that is all done for another month.

Well Mam you and Honey take care and I am sending my love toyou all. Speak to you on Monday.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

PS I EXPECT EPI HAS MOVED AND IS GETTING SETTLED DOWN NOW I wonder how Mojoe is doing. Rascal that he is.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5766 May 31, 2013
yes today i woke up,i needed a crap..so i had one,then breakfast it was fantastic,so much in fact i nearly wet myself
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#5767 May 31, 2013
Sounds like good idea.

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5768 Jun 1, 2013
Well...I am hooked up with internet at the new place now....Yeah....

I was sitting on the front porch and I heard a horse whinney....A couple dogs barking....Birds flying all around.....There is no sand here....I can almost hear the corn growing...LOL

But MAN are we TIRED and sore....(setting up things here and opening all the boxes putting things away....

Love you guys

PS....Mojo is looking around all the rooms and smelling everything...And when we all went to sleep he woke us up a couple hours later with a loud HOWL.....Kinda scary when we were sleeping....He was dreaming....We have to put them one at a time on a lead wire....Don't want them to get lost out here.....

Location hidden

#5769 Jun 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Well...I am hooked up with internet at the new place now....Yeah....
I was sitting on the front porch and I heard a horse whinney....A couple dogs barking....Birds flying all around.....There is no sand here....I can almost hear the corn growing...LOL
But MAN are we TIRED and sore....(setting up things here and opening all the boxes putting things away....
Love you guys
PS....Mojo is looking around all the rooms and smelling everything...And when we all went to sleep he woke us up a couple hours later with a loud HOWL.....Kinda scary when we were sleeping....He was dreaming....We have to put them one at a time on a lead wire....Don't want them to get lost out here.....
Hi Epi;

Hour is late and just coming in for news on this thread.Tis good news you gotten the internet and moved into the new house.

LOL the sounds and smells and the adventures of the country livin.
Mojoe and the rest of the furry family will get settled in quick too.You now gotten plenty of time to get settle in real good before winter hits again.Again congraduations think you shall find much peace and happiness with country livin.

Our state is on fire again,is two huge ones going on and four different states have sent help out here.People been removed from homes due to the dangerouse situation in thoses areas.

I tucked honey in the car today and took him to colorado.One place we went had snow on the higher mountains there.Found a Kfc place and got us both a small dinner and we was near a lake so drove there to eat our lunch out in the fresh air.Was quite afew people fishing,boating and camping out there.But water levels are down there too.It was a warm beautiful day for such a trip as we took today.So tonight honey is tuckered out and cabin fever has vanished once again.lol

Last evening son needed a driver to bring in one of the loaded pick ups so honey and I went to help and son brought in another pick up and trailer of goods too.In coming in winds got up and we ended up in dust and smoke from the fires storm bring in theses loads.I could not believe how crazy and fast people were driving in this type of weather.Semitruck driver were parking the trucks where ever they could find to shut down as winds were really whippin them.We were hit about twenty five miles out from our place so we just slippin in safe and sound out of it all.

We been watching what is going on with the tornadoes too.Keep them all in prayers as the weather conditions are changing all the time theses days.Have a good day take care stay safe.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5770 Jun 3, 2013
Hi there Mam

Well the weekend went well and son and I got what we needed at the Mall.

Saturday we took my friend to the airport and she went through at about 6:00am so we left and went home because you cannot see them after they go through the barrier. I hope that she has a wonderful holiday with her family, as I do not think her sister is going last much longer. WQhat a shame!

Furry babies are doing okay. Son is okay. I have caught a cold but I think it is not too bad.

Have given up0 the physio thing as not only Is it costing a fortune it is not helping. I found some muscle relaxants in the chemist and they work a lot better and are much cheaper. Will see how things go.

I sent you an email before I left on Friday so I hope that one got through to you.

Glad to hear that everyone is getting along okay.

Well Mam I better go and do some work.
Send love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5771 Jun 3, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi there Mam
Well the weekend went well and son and I got what we needed at the Mall.
Saturday we took my friend to the airport and she went through at about 6:00am so we left and went home because you cannot see them after they go through the barrier. I hope that she has a wonderful holiday with her family, as I do not think her sister is going last much longer. WQhat a shame!
Furry babies are doing okay. Son is okay. I have caught a cold but I think it is not too bad.
Have given up0 the physio thing as not only Is it costing a fortune it is not helping. I found some muscle relaxants in the chemist and they work a lot better and are much cheaper. Will see how things go.
I sent you an email before I left on Friday so I hope that one got through to you.
Glad to hear that everyone is getting along okay.
Well Mam I better go and do some work.
Send love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Good to see news from you here.Had a busy weekend at the mall awee a way to have some pleasure and different scenery right.

Friend shall not be gone long and she will tell you of the many good times once she returns.Ya know time sure flies like a freebird and before you know it you be making that trip back to the airport to pick her up to take her home.Good to read furry family is doin okay especially with the cold winter in your area.

Sound like son shared that cold of his with you.Just somethings that one sometimes does not want to portake of when they are sharing.Hope the relaxants work for you,yep know how expensive somethings in the medicial field can be so can relate on that for sure.

Everyone is doin fine here.Everyone working and doin the projects that interest them.

Is two huge fires in my state going on but not near where I am.Just getting the smoke off of them and the winds do not help either.People have been told to leave homes near theses fires.High line downed electric wires was cause of one and think lightning caused the other one.Firefighter from other places have come in to help but they not gotten it all under control yet.

With the smoke and dust and wind have honey on his oxygen mask again trying to keep it out of his system and I kept the house closed up too.Tis been cloudy and overcast with the smoke in the air too which is a set back for this area too.Seems like we stayed hunkered down all winter and summer is lookin like the same hunkered down out of it all.But thankful just to have a place to hunker down out of all of it.

On saturday smoke got pretty bad here so put honey in the car and took him into colorado where air was not so bad on him.Took him for a long ride and a small picnic lunch near one of the lakes in the mountains.LoL he kidded me about woman now you takin me to the wilderness to take advantage of me,lol He got home tuckered out and late at night too lol.But he had a good time.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Malone
#5773 Jun 3, 2013
Hey Epi, lil whispers, and anybody else I miss. Just peeking in.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5775 Jun 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Good to see news from you here.Had a busy weekend at the mall awee a way to have some pleasure and different scenery right.
Friend shall not be gone long and she will tell you of the many good times once she returns.Ya know time sure flies like a freebird and before you know it you be making that trip back to the airport to pick her up to take her home.Good to read furry family is doin okay especially with the cold winter in your area.
Sound like son shared that cold of his with you.Just somethings that one sometimes does not want to portake of when they are sharing.Hope the relaxants work for you,yep know how expensive somethings in the medicial field can be so can relate on that for sure.
Everyone is doin fine here.Everyone working and doin the projects that interest them.
Is two huge fires in my state going on but not near where I am.Just getting the smoke off of them and the winds do not help either.People have been told to leave homes near theses fires.High line downed electric wires was cause of one and think lightning caused the other one.Firefighter from other places have come in to help but they not gotten it all under control yet.
With the smoke and dust and wind have honey on his oxygen mask again trying to keep it out of his system and I kept the house closed up too.Tis been cloudy and overcast with the smoke in the air too which is a set back for this area too.Seems like we stayed hunkered down all winter and summer is lookin like the same hunkered down out of it all.But thankful just to have a place to hunker down out of all of it.
On saturday smoke got pretty bad here so put honey in the car and took him into colorado where air was not so bad on him.Took him for a long ride and a small picnic lunch near one of the lakes in the mountains.LoL he kidded me about woman now you takin me to the wilderness to take advantage of me,lol He got home tuckered out and late at night too lol.But he had a good time.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

Not much in the way of news here. Just working flat out to get all these travel arrangements into shape.

So glad to hear your news that Honey had a good day at the picnic. Nice to do something different sometimes.
My friend arrived safely in the UK.

Furry babies doing fine in fact we all doing fine but nothing of great news at all. Just plod along from day to day without anything major happening or report about.

I will speak to you later.

Hi there Epi.

Hope all is well in the new home.

Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5776 Jun 4, 2013
Morning LW...Cherianne...Malone...Hope everyone is doing fine....

We have been busy unpacking boxes the last couple days....I was so sore....I think I am starting to get arthiritis in my back....It really hurt....:-)

Yesterday I was getting acclimated of the area...and went on the new highway which doesn't have much traffic on it (opposite of the highway we used to live by)...And I was shopping at Walmart 16 miles away...and a thunderstorm popped up just when I was getting back on it.....It POURED rain and lightning was all round me....Kinda scary....I couldn't read the highway signs...So I slowed down and prayed .....He kept me calm...and I got home safe....

Today is another busy day.....Hope everyone has a great day...Love ya
Cherianne

South Africa

#5777 Jun 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
We have been busy unpacking boxes the last couple days....I was so sore....I think I am starting to get arthiritis in my back....It really hurt....:-)
Yesterday I was getting acclimated of the area...and went on the new highway which doesn't have much traffic on it (opposite of the highway we used to live by)...And I was shopping at Walmart 16 miles away...and a thunderstorm popped up just when I was getting back on it.....It POURED rain and lightning was all round me....Kinda scary....I couldn't read the highway signs...So I slowed down and prayed .....He kept me calm...and I got home safe....
Hi there Epi, Malone and Mam

I hope you are all having a great day. I am working like crazy and do not have any news to share but I thought I would just pop in and say Hi to you all.

Mam I have sent you emails but you obviously not getting them. So what is new in the Wild woolly continent of Africa!!! Nothing works all the time.

Oh well may as well get used to it until things change.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5778 Jun 4, 2013
Malone wrote:
Hey Epi, lil whispers, and anybody else I miss. Just peeking in.
Hey Malone;
Hope you doin well and have much happiness.Glad you took time to peek at us gals tis alway good to see your words.Hope all love ones doin fine too.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5779 Jun 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hi Epi:

Hit the cherry jar for that arthiritis hope the soreness leave those muscles.Time for some good back rubs with each other.I had storms like this pop up on me too not pleasant it all.Especially the lightning.Good to hear you made it home safe.

I sure as you are unpacking your making other plans for the new place along the way.Getting settled can always be a major chore too.Hoping every thing goes smooth thru it all for you.

The VP called today to say the bank did not approve a loan for the couple who viewed the other property.Of course he could not give out information but from his conversation I kinda got the feeling they did not have enough to put down or possible the credit rating.So back to square one for me to find a another buyer cause feel if bank would not approve neither would anyone else.So keep me tucked in prayer to find a buyer for this place.One door closes sometimes another will open.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5780 Jun 4, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Epi, Malone and Mam
I hope you are all having a great day. I am working like crazy and do not have any news to share but I thought I would just pop in and say Hi to you all.
Mam I have sent you emails but you obviously not getting them. So what is new in the Wild woolly continent of Africa!!! Nothing works all the time.
Oh well may as well get used to it until things change.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I been on the phone today to check on my e mail system but as usural got no sound answers from any of them.I sent a email explaining let me know if you get the thing okay.

One of honey old buds came by to visit him and my son little dog chiquka was in my lap and she come unglued at this man.Son went to pick her up and she turned on him over me too.Never seen her act this way.I took her and disappeared and let the men folk visit.I alway disappear when honey's buddy come to visit anyway.This fellow been widowed for about a year now and he was wanting to buy honey tractor But it is not for sale.Finally got lil chiquka settle down and calmed too.Tis quite a surprise her doin this too.
So will watch her closer in the future.

Wind are blowing here like crazy too and air is so dry I pulled out the cool air humidifier to run in the house.No humidity to speak of here just dry desert conditions.Wind seem to calm down way after dark at night and that's about the only time I get to porch sit is in the late night hours cause in the day time is dust and dirt flyin everywhere.Mother nature is sure been angery this summer so far.
Have a good day at work,stay safe,Let me know if you get the e mail I sent this evening to you okay.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5781 Jun 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I been on the phone today to check on my e mail system but as usural got no sound answers from any of them.I sent a email explaining let me know if you get the thing okay.
One of honey old buds came by to visit him and my son little dog chiquka was in my lap and she come unglued at this man.Son went to pick her up and she turned on him over me too.Never seen her act this way.I took her and disappeared and let the men folk visit.I alway disappear when honey's buddy come to visit anyway.This fellow been widowed for about a year now and he was wanting to buy honey tractor But it is not for sale.Finally got lil chiquka settle down and calmed too.Tis quite a surprise her doin this too.
So will watch her closer in the future.
Wind are blowing here like crazy too and air is so dry I pulled out the cool air humidifier to run in the house.No humidity to speak of here just dry desert conditions.Wind seem to calm down way after dark at night and that's about the only time I get to porch sit is in the late night hours cause in the day time is dust and dirt flyin everywhere.Mother nature is sure been angery this summer so far.
Have a good day at work,stay safe,Let me know if you get the e mail I sent this evening to you okay.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Got your email and I have sent you one about 5 minutes ago. Let us see if it is all fixed now.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5782 Jun 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi:
Hit the cherry jar for that arthiritis hope the soreness leave those muscles.Time for some good back rubs with each other.I had storms like this pop up on me too not pleasant it all.Especially the lightning.Good to hear you made it home safe.
I sure as you are unpacking your making other plans for the new place along the way.Getting settled can always be a major chore too.Hoping every thing goes smooth thru it all for you.
The VP called today to say the bank did not approve a loan for the couple who viewed the other property.Of course he could not give out information but from his conversation I kinda got the feeling they did not have enough to put down or possible the credit rating.So back to square one for me to find a another buyer cause feel if bank would not approve neither would anyone else.So keep me tucked in prayer to find a buyer for this place.One door closes sometimes another will open.
Sorry the young couple didn't work out......It is hard to find buyers now.....When we started looking in January it took us 3 months to find this place.....and another 3 to get in it....LOL

I am sitting in our back room which has windows all around and typing on my laptop and looking out the window to see the house next door which is about 2 or 3 acres away...and on the other side there is corn for about 6 acres an then a home with a couple horses.....NICE.....Did I tell you we saw a black snake....I am fine with him....Just not rattlers or other poisonous snakes.....Do they like hiding in the coolness of the corn?

We have another busy day planned....Will take pictures when I get some time (our other computer isn't hooked up yet....

Love ya

Location hidden

#5783 Jun 5, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Got your email and I have sent you one about 5 minutes ago. Let us see if it is all fixed now.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Replyed to what I have received so you can see what is getting thru.loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5784 Jun 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry the young couple didn't work out......It is hard to find buyers now.....When we started looking in January it took us 3 months to find this place.....and another 3 to get in it....LOL
I am sitting in our back room which has windows all around and typing on my laptop and looking out the window to see the house next door which is about 2 or 3 acres away...and on the other side there is corn for about 6 acres an then a home with a couple horses.....NICE.....Did I tell you we saw a black snake....I am fine with him....Just not rattlers or other poisonous snakes.....Do they like hiding in the coolness of the corn?
We have another busy day planned....Will take pictures when I get some time (our other computer isn't hooked up yet....
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Buyers a hard to find due to the enco and market is shakey too.I had the place a long time now,I figure if I sold sure would cut down on my work load.Someday someone will buy it.

Your windows sound like a small slice of peace and happiness.Sometimes the simplest of things are the most enjoyable in life. LoL corn field=mouse=snakes food chain system.Might think about moth balls under house cause snakes like them crawl spaces to hang where it is cool out of the heat of the hot days.Hope you are getting more settled in comforatable each day.Did they finally deliver your refrigator?? Did the furry family settle in too??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Judgment Day Watc... 618,609
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Steve III 646,330
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min River Tam 47,916
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min River Tam 971,569
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 56 min Lils 42
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 281,217
Vote for Euro 2016, free game 1 hr Aaron0562 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,574
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web