“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5741 May 24, 2013
Hi there Friends.....

Still here at the "Old" place....The Bank finally is done with their process (that's what the hold up was)...Now the Lawyers have 48 hours to respond....So with my powers of deduction....I might be able to move next Wednesday or Thursday (Right at the very end of May)....Now the Hurricane season will be here June 1st...and the naysayers say "Get ready...its going to be a bumpy ride"....LOL

Hope ya'll have a great day today...Love ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5742 May 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hi there Friends.....
Still here at the "Old" place....The Bank finally is done with their process (that's what the hold up was)...Now the Lawyers have 48 hours to respond....So with my powers of deduction....I might be able to move next Wednesday or Thursday (Right at the very end of May)....Now the Hurricane season will be here June 1st...and the naysayers say "Get ready...its going to be a bumpy ride"....LOL
Hope ya'll have a great day today...Love ya
Hi Epi;

Had high winds,rain and hail here late last night but everything is fine.Run out of butane, tank dry,more work required on it before a refill can take place.Meantime will hook a smaller tank to line so I have away to cook until service people can get here to fix larger tank.

I already checked on those predictions for thoses Hurricanes and wow looks like going to be quite afew of them coming in.It reads more like a roller coaster ride with the bumpy added in.Just stay safe should they come your way.

I think they really tried the patience to the limit with your property deal.Just my opinion is all but then I am rocker and a shaker and a mover and grover by nature.
Make it a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5743 May 24, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Good luck with the move Epi. Hope it all goes well.
I think will be very happy in the country.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Know you really got your hands full with work right now.Thanks for all the cute pictures you sent to me.I got some good giggles out of them.Did you ever figure out who is pinchin the clean laundry??
Make it a good day have a good weekend.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5744 May 25, 2013
Hey there.....

Have a great day today....It is busy busy busy season here now....A lot of vacationers are here for the Memorial day weekend.....

Have a Blessed day...Love ya

Location hidden

#5745 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there.....
Have a great day today....It is busy busy busy season here now....A lot of vacationers are here for the Memorial day weekend.....
Have a Blessed day...Love ya
Hi Epi;

I ran a advertisement on wesenday to sale the other property.Today I showed the place to a couple.On tuesday due to holiday they will start the process of getting a loan to make the purchase from me.So for me it is a wait and see for now.So please tuck me in your prayers that all goes well for me.

Know this is a busy holiday for most.Daughter has a birthday in afew days and oldest grandson came in from midland texas last night.Honey,said please phone him for me and I told honey no he will be walking thru this door pretty soon he on his way home.I had this feeling he was coming in to see all of us.Sure enough he walked thru the door thirty minutes later.Son in law came in on wesenday for a long weekend too.So all are together once more.

Tis been high winds here with rain and hail the past two evenings just seems like one small storm after another theses days here.
Hoping you shall have a fun weekend.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5746 May 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I ran a advertisement on wesenday to sale the other property.Today I showed the place to a couple.On tuesday due to holiday they will start the process of getting a loan to make the purchase from me.So for me it is a wait and see for now.So please tuck me in your prayers that all goes well for me.
Know this is a busy holiday for most.Daughter has a birthday in afew days and oldest grandson came in from midland texas last night.Honey,said please phone him for me and I told honey no he will be walking thru this door pretty soon he on his way home.I had this feeling he was coming in to see all of us.Sure enough he walked thru the door thirty minutes later.Son in law came in on wesenday for a long weekend too.So all are together once more.
Tis been high winds here with rain and hail the past two evenings just seems like one small storm after another theses days here.
Hoping you shall have a fun weekend.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Whoa....That was FAST.....Hope their loan goes faster than mine....Any loan would...The slow thing was the home was a re-po of Fannie May....And we applied for a FHA....So it was SLOW CITY....

This is the beginning of Summer season down here....I can hear all the FAST motorcycles out there now (last week was Harley week so I heard THUNDER then)....now I hear Japanese fast cycles....Already has had deaths and arrest for showing their back-ends on the Beach....

I will talk to the grandkids this afternoon....My 6 year old grandaughter lost her front tooth....CUTE

Talk to ya later.....Love

Location hidden

#5747 May 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa....That was FAST.....Hope their loan goes faster than mine....Any loan would...The slow thing was the home was a re-po of Fannie May....And we applied for a FHA....So it was SLOW CITY....
This is the beginning of Summer season down here....I can hear all the FAST motorcycles out there now (last week was Harley week so I heard THUNDER then)....now I hear Japanese fast cycles....Already has had deaths and arrest for showing their back-ends on the Beach....
I will talk to the grandkids this afternoon....My 6 year old grandaughter lost her front tooth....CUTE
Talk to ya later.....Love
Hi Epi;

It is commericial zoned piece of property and I had it for alot of years and I am hoping they can swing there loan to buy it from me.Know all the paper work is clear and in order.Sure would lighten my work load with taking care of it but maybe all my hard work will finally pay off for me.Here was honey advise babes stick it in a deep sock for a rainy day.lol Will just wait and see what happens as nothing is going to run away especially work.lol.

Those adult kids have a big evening dinner planned for today so we will all be getting together for it.Should be a ball of a time as they always manage to get into somethings of mischeif.Honey says I know they belong to you cause there just like you.lol.Ya know one of thoses deals where mr innocent says we was having fun you took it too serious.lol lol.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
gal in pain

Roodepoort, South Africa

#5748 May 26, 2013
oh hw im in pain struggling to figure out exactly why i seem.failing in life. can.anyone help wit any job m willing to learn thnx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5749 May 27, 2013
Morning....

Here in the USA it is Memorial day....(Remembrance of the ones who have passed on
before)

LW...Hope your family get together was a good one....I'll bet you all do have a great one....

Tomorrow we should (maybe) sign the papers....Time will tell....

Love ya'll..Enjoy

Location hidden

#5750 May 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Here in the USA it is Memorial day....(Remembrance of the ones who have passed on
before)
LW...Hope your family get together was a good one....I'll bet you all do have a great one....
Tomorrow we should (maybe) sign the papers....Time will tell....
Love ya'll..Enjoy
Hi Epi;

I just now coming into the threads this evening late.I been working almost non stop all day long around here and it beginning to get dark so guess best call it good for the day.

Our family dinner was fun lot of food and good conversation.Gave the daughter her birthday gift early as she has to work on that day.Everyone pulled out early this morning to return to work sites again for tomorrow.Have gotten phone calls from all them they made the hwy trips safe and sound.Was nice that we were all together again for the weekend.

I sure hope you get those papers signed soon so you can get moved in settled in good.Keep me in the loop.Did they ever finish cutting the grass on the place.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5751 May 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I just now coming into the threads this evening late.I been working almost non stop all day long around here and it beginning to get dark so guess best call it good for the day.
Our family dinner was fun lot of food and good conversation.Gave the daughter her birthday gift early as she has to work on that day.Everyone pulled out early this morning to return to work sites again for tomorrow.Have gotten phone calls from all them they made the hwy trips safe and sound.Was nice that we were all together again for the weekend.
I sure hope you get those papers signed soon so you can get moved in settled in good.Keep me in the loop.Did they ever finish cutting the grass on the place.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Well....They cut the grass....bnt not real well.....It is real high out by the road and back by our shed...and the other acre hasn't been cut in years....So we will need a Bush hog to do some major cutting....

Glad your family made it safe back to their work jobs....Take care of honey and the critters.....I'll keep you updated

Love ya'll
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5752 May 28, 2013
Hi there Mam

I have sent you about 3 or 4 emails and they do not seem to be getting through to you. I am trying my best. Something must be the matter with the work email system. I am sorry about this.

Epi have you moved yet and do you love it? How is our Mojoe enjoying running in the countryside. I bet he is having a great time.

I will try and send emails from home, but I do not think that it will be any better there.

Sorry about that friends.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
marinagrego

London, UK

#5753 May 28, 2013
Hi there,
I would like to share a tool that helped me organize my life a lot in the last few weeks, so I really hope you find it useful as well. You should check http://www.unioncy.com/ where you can organize everything you have at home and they give you the value right away. It's an easy but useful way to get money out of your clutter and find new friends with interests similar to yours.
I hope this is helpful,
Love, Marina

Location hidden

#5754 May 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....They cut the grass....bnt not real well.....It is real high out by the road and back by our shed...and the other acre hasn't been cut in years....So we will need a Bush hog to do some major cutting....
Glad your family made it safe back to their work jobs....Take care of honey and the critters.....I'll keep you updated
Love ya'll
Hi Epi;

I know what you mean by high grass.When first got this place the grass was taller then me.lol.In time you find yourself buying equipment to maintain the place.It will all come in handy too for putting in a garden too.Honey said,tell Epi to purchase a minature goat it will clean off the grass for her.lol They are real small and adorable.They are smaller than your mojoe.

Had a good time with all the family over this long holiday.All have returned to jobs with safe travel on the hwys.Back to work today to make thoses paychecks.

Winds kick up out here with the dirt and dust,of course no moisture to speak off and mother earth just sponges it up as fast as it comes it is really dry here.The state is under high fire warning due to this too.Along with that is a whole list of do not rules.There is even some question this year about fireworks for July too.It is just a matter of take what nature offers.

Location hidden

#5755 May 28, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi there Mam
I have sent you about 3 or 4 emails and they do not seem to be getting through to you. I am trying my best. Something must be the matter with the work email system. I am sorry about this.
Epi have you moved yet and do you love it? How is our Mojoe enjoying running in the countryside. I bet he is having a great time.
I will try and send emails from home, but I do not think that it will be any better there.
Sorry about that friends.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I wrote you e mails on sat,sun,and mon.Hope they went thru too you and you got them.Think something is wrong with the systems as I have not gotten but the one I told you about last night late.They wonder why the modern tech will not work.lol the wonder of it all.
What really matters is to know you and son are doin fine and okay.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Cherianne

#5756 May 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I wrote you e mails on sat,sun,and mon.Hope they went thru too you and you got them.Think something is wrong with the systems as I have not gotten but the one I told you about last night late.They wonder why the modern tech will not work.lol the wonder of it all.
What really matters is to know you and son are doin fine and okay.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I have sent you about 4 emails and then the funnies and some Word for Today. I wonder what is going on with the internet here!!!!

Have you heard anything about the loan from those people who were interested. I have you in my prayers that everything works in your favour Mam. If they get it, it shall be a God send.

We are doing okay and I see that you are all okay as well.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5757 May 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I know what you mean by high grass.When first got this place the grass was taller then me.lol.In time you find yourself buying equipment to maintain the place.It will all come in handy too for putting in a garden too.Honey said,tell Epi to purchase a minature goat it will clean off the grass for her.lol They are real small and adorable.They are smaller than your mojoe.
Had a good time with all the family over this long holiday.All have returned to jobs with safe travel on the hwys.Back to work today to make thoses paychecks.
Winds kick up out here with the dirt and dust,of course no moisture to speak off and mother earth just sponges it up as fast as it comes it is really dry here.The state is under high fire warning due to this too.Along with that is a whole list of do not rules.There is even some question this year about fireworks for July too.It is just a matter of take what nature offers.
Drum roll please......Ba Da Dum.....We signed the papers and have moved a few little things to the place out in the country....We have the keys...Yeah....My Hubby is taking a few little things from his "man cave" now....LOL....and they will deliver a shed later on this morning.....I called the cable/internet and they will have it set up tomorrow afternoon...So if we can figure out how to hook it back up maybe I'll be able to talk to you all from the new place....Mojoe went with us....and is excited there are 2 pit bulls accross the street (they aren't tied up) and he is a Rottweiler....So we have to keep an eye open on that...:-)...Our refrigerator won't be delivered till next tuesday...so we have to use a small fridge till then (you know the kind that keeps cans of soda cold)...So we will be busy today....I will talk to you later (I hope).....
Love ya
Cherianne

#5758 May 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drum roll please......Ba Da Dum.....We signed the papers and have moved a few little things to the place out in the country....We have the keys...Yeah....My Hubby is taking a few little things from his "man cave" now....LOL....and they will deliver a shed later on this morning.....I called the cable/internet and they will have it set up tomorrow afternoon...So if we can figure out how to hook it back up maybe I'll be able to talk to you all from the new place....Mojoe went with us....and is excited there are 2 pit bulls accross the street (they aren't tied up) and he is a Rottweiler....So we have to keep an eye open on that...:-)...Our refrigerator won't be delivered till next tuesday...so we have to use a small fridge till then (you know the kind that keeps cans of soda cold)...So we will be busy today....I will talk to you later (I hope).....
Love ya
Hi Epi

This is brilliant news. You must be so excited. Mojoe must just watch out for Pit Bulls they are very violent dogs if not trained. Pit bulls are banned in certain parts of the UK and SA.

Will you be sleeping in the new house tonight? Yippeeeeeeeeeeee
DOING THE HAPPY DANCE EPI
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5759 May 29, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I have sent you about 4 emails and then the funnies and some Word for Today. I wonder what is going on with the internet here!!!!
Have you heard anything about the loan from those people who were interested. I have you in my prayers that everything works in your favour Mam. If they get it, it shall be a God send.
We are doing okay and I see that you are all okay as well.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Mornin Cherianne;

I have not hit the e mail system yet this morning.But will try to send you along something to see if it is working yet.

I talked to the VP of the bank on tuesday about the possible sale and the paper work on my part.So on my part all my ducks are foating and waiting for now.My part is good to go.Just have to wait and see if the other party can raise the funds.Expect it will take awhile.A blessing indeed I sure could kiss alot of hard work good bye and enjoy life better.

Have high winds lot of dust and dirt no moisture way to dry here and the it is beginning to heat up out here too.I have begun putting out water twice aday now for the critters to drink.Added salt blocks too there diets too.But all my furry family is doin fine for the present.Son has completed the final supply of winter wood and now all it needs to do is lay and dry between now and October for this coming winter for both of our homes.We all stay pretty busy helping each other working like fine oiled machines each day on some sort of project.Kids and grandsons doin fine so far.Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5761 May 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Bestest news place is now all yours and ya gotten the keys.Congraduations I soooooooooooo HAPPY for you both.
Your gonna love livin in the country is always so much
more freedom and peaceful and much safer too.

So your honey taking the cave man items lol.I never throught
about it quite that way.Guess,cause I always using my honey's
cave man tools.Hope you can get everything hooked up to internet.
Know just what you mean by can box as I have one too and they do not hold much either other than cans lol.About the size of the one that comes built in a motor home.

Does your place have fenseing around it for the furry family.Be careful of thoses bull dogs.Smiley is a bulldog so he not permitted around our little ones due to his attitude.He already learned how far he can go with me.Oldest grandson could not believe how well behaved he has become.But when he takes him with him when he finds another place where he can have him,He will be taking a whole different smiley with him.lol.Have a good day again congraduations your on a new adventure with much happiness.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bud-e-roe 753,755
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Estelle 550,977
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 20 min Otto Von Hapsburg 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min CIMe 118,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min truth 262,093
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 174,545
If I had the POWER............ 37 min Doctor REALITY 53
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min BenAdam 602,855
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE