Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5720 May 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
That move date gets closer and closer and know your going to be one busy gal getting all settled in.Sure hope the weather is agreeable during this time.I shall keep you tucked in my prayers.
Know you will soon be going off line for afew days.You have my e mail so when you get back in the loop with service give me a shout thru the email system.
I been working on the other place and putting in some long hours on it.I am about half finished with that project.Really pleased with how smooth it has all gone together so far.
I hit my storage bin out in the back yard and dug out most all of my patio furniture and have gotten it all set in place for the summer.Another project completed.
Stay safe,take care,God bless loveya lil whispers.
Its just good to hear you are breaking out the patio furniture (after all your cold and windy weather last winter)

We drove out to the new place yesterday...the grass is half cut....The real estate that has it says they don't want anyone else to cut it (they are under contract)...Well that is all well and good IF THEY CUT IT...They aren't being very nice...(kinda fighting us at every turn)....When it is ours next week...then we can do what we want....

I saw Texas had some bad tornadoes last night....It is that time of year.....It is our "Biker weekend"....Old School Granny's daughter is coming down here (from Michigan) to enjoy it.We are suppose to have beautiful weather.....

Have a great day....Love ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5721 May 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just good to hear you are breaking out the patio furniture (after all your cold and windy weather last winter)
We drove out to the new place yesterday...the grass is half cut....The real estate that has it says they don't want anyone else to cut it (they are under contract)...Well that is all well and good IF THEY CUT IT...They aren't being very nice...(kinda fighting us at every turn)....When it is ours next week...then we can do what we want....
I saw Texas had some bad tornadoes last night....It is that time of year.....It is our "Biker weekend"....Old School Granny's daughter is coming down here (from Michigan) to enjoy it.We are suppose to have beautiful weather.....
Have a great day....Love ya
Hi Epi;

I been hold up in the den like a bear all winter.lol Warm weather finally gotten here once again and I began that sitting outside all night long again.lol

I figured you was having some hair pullin issues with folks.Com e next week you can wash them out of your hair and do as you please.
I sure glad I do not have to deal with people much anymore.lol Times sure have changed I think.I thanked God many a time for sticking me where it was peaceful and sprinkling that happiness on me too.

Will Jute daughter come by to see you while she there?You know I often think about Becky too and her walks in the woods you wrote about.

I wished I could be a little bird sittin in a tree when you turn that furry family loose at the new place lol.Cause have idea it going to be one big show with them.lol
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5722 May 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I been hold up in the den like a bear all winter.lol Warm weather finally gotten here once again and I began that sitting outside all night long again.lol
I figured you was having some hair pullin issues with folks.Com e next week you can wash them out of your hair and do as you please.
I sure glad I do not have to deal with people much anymore.lol Times sure have changed I think.I thanked God many a time for sticking me where it was peaceful and sprinkling that happiness on me too.
Will Jute daughter come by to see you while she there?You know I often think about Becky too and her walks in the woods you wrote about.
I wished I could be a little bird sittin in a tree when you turn that furry family loose at the new place lol.Cause have idea it going to be one big show with them.lol
Today is suppose to be the day...but if they don't have all the ducks in a row we have to wait till Monday.....:-P

OSG's daughter doesn't know me or have a way to meet me anywhere...She came down here with her male friend and they are staying in a hotel on the beach...I live 15 miles west of there now (later will be about 30 some miles away)

My husbands oldest son said he might take a job in Charleston SC....100 miles from us...We might be able to see our 3 year old grandaughter more...(She is a real CUTIE)

Have a great day friends....Luv ya

Location hidden

#5723 May 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is suppose to be the day...but if they don't have all the ducks in a row we have to wait till Monday.....:-P
OSG's daughter doesn't know me or have a way to meet me anywhere...She came down here with her male friend and they are staying in a hotel on the beach...I live 15 miles west of there now (later will be about 30 some miles away)
My husbands oldest son said he might take a job in Charleston SC....100 miles from us...We might be able to see our 3 year old grandaughter more...(She is a real CUTIE)
Have a great day friends....Luv ya
Morning Epi;

Gosh I sure hoping they gotten all the ducks in the right roll.
Sure would be nice if thoses kids did live closer to you both.
I assumed you knew osg's daughter.

Fellows are going on a fishing trip today,so they will be gone for awhile.I going to hang out with me myself and I while they are gone.I do not mind one bit it gives me some me time of which I have very little of anyway.

Tis beautiful weather out here getting up in the eighties,sunrises and sunset real pretty too.But if temp keep rising will soon be time to get air conditioners running again along with some cool drinks too and some outside eating and cooking too.

Son and his buddy contracted to cut down some hugh trees of which they got the job done but hauled them here for next winter wood supply.Yeah do not have to go out and gather this year.Just block and split and let dry.God provides in the strangest of ways sometimes,the wonder of it all.

Have a good day sure hope you get the paper work done today,God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5724 May 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Gosh I sure hoping they gotten all the ducks in the right roll.
Sure would be nice if thoses kids did live closer to you both.
I assumed you knew osg's daughter.
Fellows are going on a fishing trip today,so they will be gone for awhile.I going to hang out with me myself and I while they are gone.I do not mind one bit it gives me some me time of which I have very little of anyway.
Tis beautiful weather out here getting up in the eighties,sunrises and sunset real pretty too.But if temp keep rising will soon be time to get air conditioners running again along with some cool drinks too and some outside eating and cooking too.
Son and his buddy contracted to cut down some hugh trees of which they got the job done but hauled them here for next winter wood supply.Yeah do not have to go out and gather this year.Just block and split and let dry.God provides in the strangest of ways sometimes,the wonder of it all.
Have a good day sure hope you get the paper work done today,God bless loveya lil whispers.
I'll bet your area is getting beautiful....NM has its own beauty....Enjoy it

It is sunny and high of 87 today....Kinda humid

They real estate guy said they are cutting our grass today....I think I'll ride out there tomorrow and look....Now closing may be next Wednesday....Moving next Thursday. It will be a full month over the original closing date April 26th....

My older son in Ohio and his wife has been Pre-approved for finding another home up there.....They are living in the home I grew up in....pretty small....galley kitchen...2 bedrooms...Kinda small for 4 people....It hasn't been updated much...so the problem may be selling the one they live in now....I said "Make sure you find a place that is big enough for SC Grandma's to visit ....LOL"

Have a great weekend

Location hidden

#5725 May 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your area is getting beautiful....NM has its own beauty....Enjoy it
It is sunny and high of 87 today....Kinda humid
They real estate guy said they are cutting our grass today....I think I'll ride out there tomorrow and look....Now closing may be next Wednesday....Moving next Thursday. It will be a full month over the original closing date April 26th....
My older son in Ohio and his wife has been Pre-approved for finding another home up there.....They are living in the home I grew up in....pretty small....galley kitchen...2 bedrooms...Kinda small for 4 people....It hasn't been updated much...so the problem may be selling the one they live in now....I said "Make sure you find a place that is big enough for SC Grandma's to visit ....LOL"
Have a great weekend
Evening Epi;

Just now coming in to check this friends thread.I been busy as a beaver lol.Have alot of work that needs my attention while weather is agreeable.Yes it finally has warmed up out here.

Is the grass cutting all that is needed to get done yet?I hope you finally get the closing all done so you can get moving soon.They sure have taken along time.That real hot weather where you are is just goin keep warming up and getting hotter.

Hope the son will pick a big place too cause thoses babies grow fast and they bring home half of the school with them.That thinking ahead comes in handy in time.lol.

Removed another bull snake from my back door steps again today.My little dogs let me know that it was there.They were sure shook up over it too.I went to remove it and honey thought it might be a rattler but was only a bull.I took him and put him in a deep barrel cause he was one pissed off dude at me.Son came thru the front door and his dad said go do something with your mother she playin with snakes.Son got so shook he almost fell out the back door where I was.lol I told him you got problem and he started hollowing at me and I sure do it is you.lol He said what did you do with the snake lol I told him oh he over in that barrel throwin a fit.lol I just let him cool off first then turn him loose down in the field.lol Well one thing I know now snakes are out and about.The fellows was upset with me so I just told them would you perfer I put him in a barrel or gift wrap him for you.lolThey get to upset over nothing.I finally turned it loose in the lower field.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5726 May 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Epi;
Just now coming in to check this friends thread.I been busy as a beaver lol.Have alot of work that needs my attention while weather is agreeable.Yes it finally has warmed up out here.
Is the grass cutting all that is needed to get done yet?I hope you finally get the closing all done so you can get moving soon.They sure have taken along time.That real hot weather where you are is just goin keep warming up and getting hotter.
Hope the son will pick a big place too cause thoses babies grow fast and they bring home half of the school with them.That thinking ahead comes in handy in time.lol.
Removed another bull snake from my back door steps again today.My little dogs let me know that it was there.They were sure shook up over it too.I went to remove it and honey thought it might be a rattler but was only a bull.I took him and put him in a deep barrel cause he was one pissed off dude at me.Son came thru the front door and his dad said go do something with your mother she playin with snakes.Son got so shook he almost fell out the back door where I was.lol I told him you got problem and he started hollowing at me and I sure do it is you.lol He said what did you do with the snake lol I told him oh he over in that barrel throwin a fit.lol I just let him cool off first then turn him loose down in the field.lol Well one thing I know now snakes are out and about.The fellows was upset with me so I just told them would you perfer I put him in a barrel or gift wrap him for you.lolThey get to upset over nothing.I finally turned it loose in the lower field.
Well....YOU had an exciting day yesterday.....LOL...I know we have snakes here but I haven't seen many here...I suspect living out next to a corn field we will see them (and mice...and other critters)

I'm sure your family has a hard time keeping you down when you get something in your head...LOL

This may be my last Sunday here at this place....We took the for sale sign down here....The guy is waiting to move in.....

Have a great day...Will check back in later....Love ya

Location hidden

#5727 May 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....YOU had an exciting day yesterday.....LOL...I know we have snakes here but I haven't seen many here...I suspect living out next to a corn field we will see them (and mice...and other critters)
I'm sure your family has a hard time keeping you down when you get something in your head...LOL
This may be my last Sunday here at this place....We took the for sale sign down here....The guy is waiting to move in.....
Have a great day...Will check back in later....Love ya
Mornin Epi;

If you next to corn field differently mice and most probably afew snakes.Bull snakes are handy to have around do you know that where bulls are rattlers do not stick around ya see a bull will kill a poison rattlers.I just took it down in the lower field and turned him loose.Fellows are not fond of the wild critters at all.

LoL.For the most part they do not mess with me at all.They usurally panick easy.They just let me do as I please.They watched me way to long around the wild ones.lol.

I still hoping that soon they will turn on the go light and get things movin for you paper wise.I think about you movin in the heat and humity there.Tis has warmed up here I try to get projects done early mornins and late evenings and stay out of the heat that not used to for my health reasons.Those heat strokes come on sudden so one watches that weather closely and the same for the cold.Keep me in the loop with what happening with you.Did they get the last cutting done yesterday.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5729 May 20, 2013
Happy Monday.....

No...they didn't get the yard cut....My Real Estate guy isn't happy..because they promised they would cut it on Saturday.....

How about all those tornades in Oklahoma and Kansas.....Scary....But it is Spring

I'm so excited that Hurricane season will begin in a week....June 1st....and it goes to November

Enjoy your day...Love to you and Cherianne

Location hidden

#5730 May 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Happy Monday.....
No...they didn't get the yard cut....My Real Estate guy isn't happy..because they promised they would cut it on Saturday.....
How about all those tornades in Oklahoma and Kansas.....Scary....But it is Spring
I'm so excited that Hurricane season will begin in a week....June 1st....and it goes to November
Enjoy your day...Love to you and Cherianne
Hi Epi;

One little grass cutting session is the whole hold up amazing to me how people conduct business theses day.

I watching that weather closely as have friends,some family in some of theses areas and trying to stay in touch with them too.
Son in law works in oklahoma.Oldest grandson is working in texas and have friends in missouri and nebraska.Thoses tornadoes sure do alot of destruction.I been thru tornadoes myself tis not pleasant but never been thru a Hurricane yet.I have found the one that sends me into orbit is the sneaky shakers.Have had some high winds out here lately with alot of dirt devils they follow that jet stream east so always watchful of them.

News people have announced siteing of big foot out here in the mountains of this state.Honey been having a bit of fun trying to spook me.lol So expect everyone will be lookin for one lol.They talking of using hot air ballons to conduct some kind of search and research out here.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5731 May 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
One little grass cutting session is the whole hold up amazing to me how people conduct business theses day.
I watching that weather closely as have friends,some family in some of theses areas and trying to stay in touch with them too.
Son in law works in oklahoma.Oldest grandson is working in texas and have friends in missouri and nebraska.Thoses tornadoes sure do alot of destruction.I been thru tornadoes myself tis not pleasant but never been thru a Hurricane yet.I have found the one that sends me into orbit is the sneaky shakers.Have had some high winds out here lately with alot of dirt devils they follow that jet stream east so always watchful of them.
News people have announced siteing of big foot out here in the mountains of this state.Honey been having a bit of fun trying to spook me.lol So expect everyone will be lookin for one lol.They talking of using hot air ballons to conduct some kind of search and research out here.
Is your son and grandson close to Oklahoma City?.....I use to live in Lawton and went to Oklahoma City alot....So I know how the place basically looks (It was quite awhile ago though)

My prayers are for everyone afected by the Tornados...Especially the children....That area has had 4 Tornados hit there within the last 15 years....It is called Tornado Alley.....

My hubby follows "Big Foot" sightings...How did Big Foot survive your Winter?.....LOL....Well he has ALOT of FUR....

Hope today is a good one for you all......Love ya

Location hidden

#5732 May 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your son and grandson close to Oklahoma City?.....I use to live in Lawton and went to Oklahoma City alot....So I know how the place basically looks (It was quite awhile ago though)
My prayers are for everyone afected by the Tornados...Especially the children....That area has had 4 Tornados hit there within the last 15 years....It is called Tornado Alley.....
My hubby follows "Big Foot" sightings...How did Big Foot survive your Winter?.....LOL....Well he has ALOT of FUR....
Hope today is a good one for you all......Love ya
Hi Epi;

My son in law is at Bosie Oklahoma,and oldest grandson is in midland texas this is where they both work.I have friends in
several different states that get hit by the tornadoes.I sat
on the tv yesterday watching the destruction that took place.
Things like this makes me feel so very small in this world.
And all I could do for them was tuck them all in prayer.

lol I really do not know.lol I heard the announcement but think I need to see one for myself.I used to watch the findings on them too.I heard some wild tales to about the El Chupacabras but have never seen one yet.But will keep the pepper spray handy just in case.lol Honey took me snipe hunting for a joke.lol and he pulled the rabbit with deer horns joke on me too.Jackalope ha ha even had a can of milk and tried telling me they were milked.really ha ha.I was just a dumb kid straight from the craddle in those days.lol
Malone

Bellevue, WA

#5733 May 21, 2013
Hello beautiful people! Hope everyone is doing well here! Shout out to miss Cherriane!

Location hidden

#5734 May 21, 2013
Malone wrote:
Hello beautiful people! Hope everyone is doing well here! Shout out to miss Cherriane!
Hey Malone;

Glad you popped in to see us.Hope you are well,safe,and happy theses days.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5735 May 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
My son in law is at Bosie Oklahoma,and oldest grandson is in midland texas this is where they both work.I have friends in
several different states that get hit by the tornadoes.I sat
on the tv yesterday watching the destruction that took place.
Things like this makes me feel so very small in this world.
And all I could do for them was tuck them all in prayer.
lol I really do not know.lol I heard the announcement but think I need to see one for myself.I used to watch the findings on them too.I heard some wild tales to about the El Chupacabras but have never seen one yet.But will keep the pepper spray handy just in case.lol Honey took me snipe hunting for a joke.lol and he pulled the rabbit with deer horns joke on me too.Jackalope ha ha even had a can of milk and tried telling me they were milked.really ha ha.I was just a dumb kid straight from the craddle in those days.lol
Morning....Malone (who is is in Washington state) and LW...and Cherianne

Well the pepper spray should be in Extra Large size for "Big foot"....LOL

Guess what.....Not moving yet....instead of tomorrow...maybe Friday....A whole Month past the original closing....Ir is the Bank and all their BS.....

If you don't see me posting soon....I'm probably moving....

Love ya'll

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5736 May 22, 2013
LW.....PW and BT42 have asked about you in WSJLM...

Location hidden

#5737 May 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning....Malone (who is is in Washington state) and LW...and Cherianne
Well the pepper spray should be in Extra Large size for "Big foot"....LOL
Guess what.....Not moving yet....instead of tomorrow...maybe Friday....A whole Month past the original closing....Ir is the Bank and all their BS.....
If you don't see me posting soon....I'm probably moving....
Love ya'll
Hi Epi;

I will keep you all tucked in prayers,Hope everything goes smooth with the move and getting settled in good.

You have my e mail when you can stay in touch with us thru that system as most probably not be around the threads to catch messages.

Have a good day God bless you always.loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5738 May 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW.....PW and BT42 have asked about you in WSJLM...
Thanks,I go see what is going on over there this am.Loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5739 May 23, 2013
Hey...

Still here....Will catch up later

Have a great day.....
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5740 May 24, 2013
Good luck with the move Epi. Hope it all goes well.

I think will be very happy in the country.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 1 min RiccardoFire 24
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Justice League_ 865,248
Im a man who enjoys wearing womens panties 1 min Pantyman57 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min aragwen 599,892
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 6 min Baseballman91 21
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 42 min Burke Devlin 221,996
The Christian Atheist debate 44 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 13 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web