Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5698 May 9, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Wow you received very good service from the store - you don't find that often. No here in SA if you want help then you have to pay for it.
I think that your son has a good idea about you finding another Eli. Then you and the new Eli could be mates and "hang out together" so to speak. Think about it Mam, not a bad idea.
Happy to hear Epi's news of the repairs getting done by this weekend. Great news for her.
My one boss has gone up to the Northern Province today (flew up this morning) to watch gunnery and tanks playing at games (I really don't know what they get out of that but ....) He loves anything to do with the airforce. I don't think they ever grow out of it. We do not have compulsory call up now so our young men for the past 15 years are not that into army/airforce and navy. But the older ones thrived on it. To each their own I suppose.
We used to have an Old Barn Owl that used to come and sit on our roof every afternoon latish, and watch the sun set in the West. He was beautiful but I have not seen him for about 6 months. Perhaps he found a better view LOL.
Last night it was really cold and this morning it was icy. Even my boss came to work with a thick jersey on and he never usually bothers. We have to get through May, June, July and then August and then on 1 September it is supposed to officially spring. Mid June to end July it is freezing. That was when I bought those knitted gloves off the guy from the side of the road that was selling gloves. Best buy I ever made. R25.00 and they are as warm as toast.
Have a great day Mam and keep warm or keep cool depending of what your weather is doing.
Love to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Well,it is the same attitude here is lady your on your own.I so used to doing everything for myself this just throwed me for a loop.I am used to taking care of not being taken care of.But was told this is part of this stores everyday service.

My weather here is not agreeable either.It is wind,cold and dust.
I wondering if summer is ever going to arrive.

I have some white doves here on the place.Like I said,they all only hang around for the grain and water I put out for them.But thoses doves coo and sound so pretty.Sometimes I stop and just listen to them and how happy they appear to be.Then there is the large trees for them to nest in too.I get to listening to the barn owl at night,he hoots and almost like he waits for a echoe and then hoots again.Dang I need to hush up over theses critters.
Wishing you a good day at work today.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5699 May 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was beautiful yesterday...Today will be another one...85 degrees and sunny....
My daughter in law accidently sent my Mothers day present to our new place so I went out there and guess what...NO ONE has cut the grass (and it has rained ALOT the last couple of weeks...The yard looks terrible...the grass has to be at least a foot high. I told our real estte man..and he said the real estte group said they will have it cut soon....I hit my milage button when I pulled out of our drive way and it is exactly 21 miles one way from where we live now. I talked to a friend from church and she said the business isn't looking very good...another month of rent and no income coming in....(They need to open the doors and just jump in)....So I don't know what will happen.Say a prayer for it...
Have a great day LW and Cherianne
PS...did I tell you my son next door got the job...He is happy...I think he will work nights.....things are looking up...Thank you God
Hi Epi;

Good news of your son getting the job,expect he be off and running each night and turn into a daytime sleeper.I done same thing for many years.

Twenty one miles not too bad for a short drive to shop in the city.
Think is wonderful you will have the country livin and the larger city for shopping.One way for me here is ninety miles and I only go about three times a year for supplies.So did the daughter in law think you had already moved?Well at least you got it right lol.
Awee with good equipment the yard can be cut in just a short time.It is just waiting on your special touch.

The overhead seems to destroy alot of small businesses theses days.
I hope they can get the doors open as such a good idea to help others.I could never gotten my project going had I had any overhead but had no overhead so my went smooth was just alot of work involved with the shop.Of course I closed for the winter months too and building was already winterized.My operation is a one man operation too just me.It is small scale too.But it helps others and think that is important to them.I managed to meet all kinds of different people along the way from all different walks of life.Guess we move as the Lord pushes us to do so.
Have a good day keep me in the loop with you and your adventures.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5700 May 9, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Well,it is the same attitude here is lady your on your own.I so used to doing everything for myself this just throwed me for a loop.I am used to taking care of not being taken care of.But was told this is part of this stores everyday service.
My weather here is not agreeable either.It is wind,cold and dust.
I wondering if summer is ever going to arrive.
I have some white doves here on the place.Like I said,they all only hang around for the grain and water I put out for them.But thoses doves coo and sound so pretty.Sometimes I stop and just listen to them and how happy they appear to be.Then there is the large trees for them to nest in too.I get to listening to the barn owl at night,he hoots and almost like he waits for a echoe and then hoots again.Dang I need to hush up over theses critters.
Wishing you a good day at work today.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

You need not hush about the critters where I am concerned. They make life very interesting and also if you are animal lover they add to the enjoyment of the day. No problems on my part.

I will try and email a bit later on. I got locked out of the office yesterday afternoon. I went to put deep heat on my hip and leg and when I got back my boss had gone out for a late lunch and locked the door. It was my own fault as I did not take my bunch of keys to the restroom with me. So I got back into the office at 4:20 just in time to finish up and go home. So did not have a great afternoon all in all.

Looking forward t the weekend I can sleep in for two days. It is the helpers turn to Sammy so my son and I will go to the waterfront and get him some dark glasses as he drives into the East in the morning and the West coming home and both ways the sun is either rising or setting and it goes straight into your eyes.

Will speak later.
Love to you and Honey and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5701 May 10, 2013
Mornin friends....

Today will be another beautiful sunny and warm day....I will pack up dishes in the kitchen and maybe clean out the oven....

So you all have a Blessed day.....Enjoy

Love ya
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5703 May 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin friends....
Today will be another beautiful sunny and warm day....I will pack up dishes in the kitchen and maybe clean out the oven....
Love ya
Hi Epi

So you are now packing for your move! Great you must be really excited about getting in there. I cannot wait to hear how Mojoe likes "Living in the country". I expect he will run wild in the beginning. Bless his heart.

Have a great day Epi and an even greater weekend.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5704 May 10, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
You need not hush about the critters where I am concerned. They make life very interesting and also if you are animal lover they add to the enjoyment of the day. No problems on my part.
I will try and email a bit later on. I got locked out of the office yesterday afternoon. I went to put deep heat on my hip and leg and when I got back my boss had gone out for a late lunch and locked the door. It was my own fault as I did not take my bunch of keys to the restroom with me. So I got back into the office at 4:20 just in time to finish up and go home. So did not have a great afternoon all in all.
Looking forward t the weekend I can sleep in for two days. It is the helpers turn to Sammy so my son and I will go to the waterfront and get him some dark glasses as he drives into the East in the morning and the West coming home and both ways the sun is either rising or setting and it goes straight into your eyes.
Will speak later.
Love to you and Honey and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

I kinda quit writing about all theses critters around here.lol I sound like a zoo and a zoo keeper.lol A funny farm so to speak lol.

I might get out and see about doin some junkin if I can find someone throwing a sale.

Tis cool here this morning again.It rained last night but this morning the ground is bone dry mother earth sipped it up like a sponge.

Everyone is doin fine in this part of this world.
Have a grand weekend push in some fun when you go shopping for those sun glasses.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5705 May 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin friends....
Love ya
Morning Epi;

How about sending and sharing some of that warmth my way you do not want.Tis still cool out here yet.

Packing the dishes-time to go to disposal lol.Man I have a dislike for plastic dishes and dump more food off disposal than I have fingers.lol Just a opinion.

One time I moved into this place and it had a stove.Needless to say the stove needed a good face and bottom washing.So loaded it in the pick up and know your gonna laugh took it to the car wash.lol Talk about a good scrubbing lol.Hey us country folks have got some good solutions to hep big problems lol.Just sharing with ya lol.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5707 May 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
How about sending and sharing some of that warmth my way you do not want.Tis still cool out here yet.
Packing the dishes-time to go to disposal lol.Man I have a dislike for plastic dishes and dump more food off disposal than I have fingers.lol Just a opinion.
One time I moved into this place and it had a stove.Needless to say the stove needed a good face and bottom washing.So loaded it in the pick up and know your gonna laugh took it to the car wash.lol Talk about a good scrubbing lol.Hey us country folks have got some good solutions to hep big problems lol.Just sharing with ya lol.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Now thats funny....I wish someone would have taken a video of that....:-)

It got up to 85 here yesterday....Great weather here until God switches on the HUMIDITY switch....Then it is on for about 3 and a half months....LOL

I think we will drive out there today and measure a few more things....Hopefully we will be able to see the house from the high grass....LOL

Hopefully you have a nice day today also.....

Love ya

Cherianne....Hope you are feeling better...have a great weekend

Location hidden

#5708 May 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats funny....I wish someone would have taken a video of that....:-)
It got up to 85 here yesterday....Great weather here until God switches on the HUMIDITY switch....Then it is on for about 3 and a half months....LOL
I think we will drive out there today and measure a few more things....Hopefully we will be able to see the house from the high grass....LOL
Hopefully you have a nice day today also.....
Love ya
Cherianne....Hope you are feeling better...have a great weekend
Hi Epi;

I never give it much thought at the time how funny it most probably looked.I got to laughing at what you said.I was a woman on a mission lol lol.You would laugh too at when I put on that music and roll up thoses sleeves to work,Everyone around me disappears.lol lol.

Hope you had some good time today over at the new place.
Honey and I went out and grabbed his newspapers he always reads while I junk lol what a combo.I hit four junk places and poked around.Then picked us up a small snack and took him to the lake to eat out in the fresh air.On the way we seen some wild turkey and a couple of herds of deer.Our daughter discovered us gone and could not find us,but she showed up after we got back.She ask her dad where the world you been with mom lol.He told her your mom dragged me off screaming and hollering to the woods to spark on me again.lol.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5709 May 11, 2013
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EPI.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY CHERIANNE

GOD BLESS ALWAYS

LOVE YA BOTH
lil whispers
May 12,2013

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5710 May 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EPI.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY CHERIANNE
GOD BLESS ALWAYS
LOVE YA BOTH
lil whispers
May 12,2013
Happy Mothers Day to you too lil whispers.....Happy Mothers day to Cherianne also...And anyone else reading!!

Yes we went out to the new place yesterday..and everything is fixed except they didn't cut the grass.....It is very high....Pray that the Home Inspector passes it and we can close on it Friday and start moving little things on Saturday.....

Enjoy your day Friends.....Love you!!

Location hidden

#5711 May 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Mothers Day to you too lil whispers.....Happy Mothers day to Cherianne also...And anyone else reading!!
Yes we went out to the new place yesterday..and everything is fixed except they didn't cut the grass.....It is very high....Pray that the Home Inspector passes it and we can close on it Friday and start moving little things on Saturday.....
Enjoy your day Friends.....Love you!!
Hi Epi;

Out here was a beautful warm day finally got here,long wait.lol I sit on the porch and baked my bones.lol The critters layed around in the warm and napped some too.lol Think it might be getting time to set out my summer furniture and other things to use around here.
I keep waiting for my pear trees to bloom but nothing yet.My big male squirrel buddy is making his rounds to the top of my air conditioner to peep in the window at me and chatter.lol I call him my favorite peeping tom.lol He is so darn cute to watch and I think he know it too cause he shows off for me when I talk to him thru the window.He flips his tail back and forth when I talk to him.lol.lil show off.

I sure hope the home inspectors pass the inspection on your place and you can move forward with all of your plans and get finally moved and settled in.I think about you being in the heat to move cause hot heat and heavy humidity sure can mess up ones health.
Think when they get the tall grass cut it will feel better too.You know that tall grass may reseed the place to it if has topped.Keep me in the loop of this adventure you are on.Will some of the family come and help you this move?

Hope you had a grand mothers day with lots of fun.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5712 May 12, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Hope you had a grand mothers day with lots of fun.
Hoping you are managing to stay warm too as know it is your wintertime.Finally one good reasonable warm day finally arrived here right in the middle of may.lol It sure has taken it sweet time getting here.I might be able to get that wood stove a vacation now.

I still on the uphill climb of unpacking the things that been stored for way too long and getting some orginization going with this project.
I unpacked some boxes and say what was I thinking doin this what a mess lol.I finding a bit of this and bits of that lol.So as you can guess I havin a ball of a time unwrapping christmas long forgotten so to speak.

Smiley comes to the gate and barks and barks until I go to see what he wants when it is closed.He just not going to let me not pay attention to him.Son will leave the gate open and then the son turns him out of his house and he makes a bee line for my door.Son thinks this is cute but I wonder if it is a wise thing.Son says that he runs as hard as he feet will carry him lookin for me.

Hope you and son health has improved and both are feeling somewhat better.Have a good day at work today when you find me.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5713 May 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Out here was a beautful warm day finally got here,long wait.lol I sit on the porch and baked my bones.lol The critters layed around in the warm and napped some too.lol Think it might be getting time to set out my summer furniture and other things to use around here.
I keep waiting for my pear trees to bloom but nothing yet.My big male squirrel buddy is making his rounds to the top of my air conditioner to peep in the window at me and chatter.lol I call him my favorite peeping tom.lol He is so darn cute to watch and I think he know it too cause he shows off for me when I talk to him thru the window.He flips his tail back and forth when I talk to him.lol.lil show off.
I sure hope the home inspectors pass the inspection on your place and you can move forward with all of your plans and get finally moved and settled in.I think about you being in the heat to move cause hot heat and heavy humidity sure can mess up ones health.
Think when they get the tall grass cut it will feel better too.You know that tall grass may reseed the place to it if has topped.Keep me in the loop of this adventure you are on.Will some of the family come and help you this move?
Hope you had a grand mothers day with lots of fun.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning....I had a nice Mothers day....Three of our 5 sons called me and wished me a Happy Mothers day....And I talked to the grandkids on Google +....On that you can put on funny hats and make funny noices and my grandaughter can "Text me"....She wrote all by herself "I love you"....Sweet.....

Today is busy wrapping up loose ends....Love to you All

Location hidden

#5714 May 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning....I had a nice Mothers day....Three of our 5 sons called me and wished me a Happy Mothers day....And I talked to the grandkids on Google +....On that you can put on funny hats and make funny noices and my grandaughter can "Text me"....She wrote all by herself "I love you"....Sweet.....
Today is busy wrapping up loose ends....Love to you All
Hi Epi;

Dropping you afew lines this evening before I head off for a nap.

Glad to hear you had a happy time for mothers day.Grandkids are the highth of everyday fun.One never tires of the things they say and do.lol she can now text wow.

Wondering about our cherianne no messages yet tonight.

Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5715 May 13, 2013
Mam you have email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5716 May 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Dropping you afew lines this evening before I head off for a nap.
Glad to hear you had a happy time for mothers day.Grandkids are the highth of everyday fun.One never tires of the things they say and do.lol she can now text wow.
Wondering about our cherianne no messages yet tonight.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW.....

Yesterday was cool here...and today will be 70 something...but there is a warm front coming in and it is suppose to be 90 on Thursday thru Sunday (This is this area Harley Motorcycle week)...so gues what moving on Tuesday might be HOT....Oh well we tried to in the new place last month in April...but other things came up....

I hope Cherianne is OK.....Let me know....

Have a great day everyone.....

Location hidden

#5717 May 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW.....
Yesterday was cool here...and today will be 70 something...but there is a warm front coming in and it is suppose to be 90 on Thursday thru Sunday (This is this area Harley Motorcycle week)...so gues what moving on Tuesday might be HOT....Oh well we tried to in the new place last month in April...but other things came up....
I hope Cherianne is OK.....Let me know....
Have a great day everyone.....
Hi Epi;

Bikers will be making runs here too, to the Vets memorial up at Eagle nest New Mexico this month.Son will make that run on his bike like he does every year too with the rest of them.

So finally the move date has gotten here.Need to throw a moving a party gal more hands to get the work done ya know just kidding and messin with ya.Do you know what date your service for the internet will be moved?? know you said you would not be around until that service is put in place for you.I sure hoping this move goes smoothly,but that ninety heat does not sound pleasant to work in.

I have a mountain of work ahead of me too with organizing the other place and getting it all set in order.I spent yesterday afternoon pulling out the summer patio furniture and decorations.Tis finally gotten warm enough to get things done this season sure put me on a long hold this year the way spring come in so late.

Cherianne is doing okay heard from her this morning.
Have a happy good wonderful day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5718 May 15, 2013
Hey there.....

I missed posting this morning...Had some errands to do right away....

Doing Ok....Hoping we will close on Friday....But now our real estate agent said something about closing Monday.....We are suppose to move on Tuesday......We'll see.....

Help....:-)

Location hidden

#5719 May 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there.....
I missed posting this morning...Had some errands to do right away....
Doing Ok....Hoping we will close on Friday....But now our real estate agent said something about closing Monday.....We are suppose to move on Tuesday......We'll see.....
Help....:-)
Hi Epi;
That move date gets closer and closer and know your going to be one busy gal getting all settled in.Sure hope the weather is agreeable during this time.I shall keep you tucked in my prayers.

Know you will soon be going off line for afew days.You have my e mail so when you get back in the loop with service give me a shout thru the email system.

I been working on the other place and putting in some long hours on it.I am about half finished with that project.Really pleased with how smooth it has all gone together so far.

I hit my storage bin out in the back yard and dug out most all of my patio furniture and have gotten it all set in place for the summer.Another project completed.

Stay safe,take care,God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 550,943
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,845
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Dally Mama 753,739
If Muslim women were smart... 13 min Otto Von Hapsburg 2
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 14 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,338
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min Remnant of 144000 38,904
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min Trunketeer 4,840
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min Dr_Zorderz 262,090
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE