“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5657 May 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
The hours is late Honey and I just coming in from a dinner and the family get together for the oldest grandson before he goes off to new job site to texas.So know we'll do alot of staying in touch with him by telephone once he get moved and settled in.Tis good to see them advancing and building sound lifestyles for themselves.
Was more news about the issue in albuguerque stabbing that took place at a church.The man did not like the way members talked and claimed the chourus leader was a mason.The authorities seem to think was some mental problems too.One just never knows where or what or when one may encounter people who are like this.
I often think how blessed I am as to the quite,peace and out of the way place where I live.About all I deal with is the wild and tame critters and weather conditions.Yet can have all the comforts of a home.It is considered wild but really seems much tamer than some city streets.So quess I stick with what I know the best.
I expecting another storm here in the morning.So filled the wood rack in case I need heat and got supplies on hand.Is suppose to turn off cold again here Oh humm lol I just wait on it to arrive.
Thank you for the pictures you sent me.That porch looks like a piece of sweet comfort.A swing here and chair there and some end tables,clock and stereo system bingo pure dee pleasure.lol I know you going to enjoy it.What a kitchen wow I go nutter then a fruit cake in a kitchen like that one.I so happy to see you get all of this think it grand.Have a good day when you find me in the morning.God bless loveya lil whispers.
So the young guy tried to kill the Chorus Leader because he thought he was a Mason.....My Grandpa and Uncle were high up in the Masons....I grew up with it being no big deal...(No one talked about it...since it was a secret society)....

Thanks about the comments of the porch...I will fix that up real good....I saw a craft about melting plastic beads in a cake pan and then hanging them up on your porch...They look real pretty...I might try that. We need to landscape it...the shrubs are all overgown....I think I'd like some rose bushes planted out front....There isn't much around so we are looking forward to fixing it up to our liking...
Yea the kitchen is big....not much of a dining room but thats ok...we will manage.....Did you see the crystal chandelier in the Master Bathroom....LOL....I'll send more pics once we move in....

Take care....Love to ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5658 May 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the young guy tried to kill the Chorus Leader because he thought he was a Mason.....My Grandpa and Uncle were high up in the Masons....I grew up with it being no big deal...(No one talked about it...since it was a secret society)....
Thanks about the comments of the porch...I will fix that up real good....I saw a craft about melting plastic beads in a cake pan and then hanging them up on your porch...They look real pretty...I might try that. We need to landscape it...the shrubs are all overgown....I think I'd like some rose bushes planted out front....There isn't much around so we are looking forward to fixing it up to our liking...
Yea the kitchen is big....not much of a dining room but thats ok...we will manage.....Did you see the crystal chandelier in the Master Bathroom....LOL....I'll send more pics once we move in....
Take care....Love to ya
Hi Epi;
All that came thru was the front of the house and the kitchen.So do not know what happened.But I totally happy with what I got and thank you for sharing with me.I find the south a beautiful place.
Know your going to have a ball fixin it all up.Melted beads sounds awesome.Let me know how it works out.As time goes by you shall a pinch of this a pinch of that and bingo it will say Epi lives here.

You know I never paid much attention to societies.I never been a joiner of sort for anything in life.Have always declined any invitations to do so.I always been one to let others have their own space too.I always figured people will do whatever they wanted too.But then out here people with there customs,cultures and beliefs are a wide variety.Really think gal I am part hermit.Cause I lived in theses mountains seems like forever.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5659 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
All that came thru was the front of the house and the kitchen.So do not know what happened.But I totally happy with what I got and thank you for sharing with me.I find the south a beautiful place.
Know your going to have a ball fixin it all up.Melted beads sounds awesome.Let me know how it works out.As time goes by you shall a pinch of this a pinch of that and bingo it will say Epi lives here.
You know I never paid much attention to societies.I never been a joiner of sort for anything in life.Have always declined any invitations to do so.I always been one to let others have their own space too.I always figured people will do whatever they wanted too.But then out here people with there customs,cultures and beliefs are a wide variety.Really think gal I am part hermit.Cause I lived in theses mountains seems like forever.
I notice as I get older...I don't join in the groups much either....And my Hubby is a rel home body....If we have to go somewhere the first thing he does is "Crab" about it...and whine the whole way...but once we are there...He has FUN...Its like I have to pull teeth....LOL

I'll resend the pics to you again...And the craft Melted beads I got from my daughter in law....I will send you the "RECIPE" OF THAT...sINCE YOU LIKE pROJECTS...Ooops the capitalize key was on.....

The real estate guy said the sellers hasn't got back to him on the repairs....We only have a week left...they better quit dragging their feet and get on it.....I'm sure the guy that bought ours wants to move in here too......

Talk to you later Friends....

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5661 May 3, 2013
Hi Mam and Epi

Spent the day at the physiotherapists yesterday. They gave me injections so that they could work on my back. Pinched nerve and all the muscles down my right leg went into spasms. Extremely painful I have to tell you. I have to go back on Tuesday.

|Home computer is not working. Whats new hey!

Have a great day both of you.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5662 May 3, 2013
Hey there.....

LW didn't stop in yet.....Will bre another raint\y and cloudy day today...It has been this way for about a week now....We NEED Sun....LOL

Hope ya'll have a great day....God Bless!!!

Location hidden

#5663 May 3, 2013
Epi do you know where Mam is hey! I hope that all is okay with her and Honey......

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5664 May 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice as I get older...I don't join in the groups much either....And my Hubby is a rel home body....If we have to go somewhere the first thing he does is "Crab" about it...and whine the whole way...but once we are there...He has FUN...Its like I have to pull teeth....LOL
I'll resend the pics to you again...And the craft Melted beads I got from my daughter in law....I will send you the "RECIPE" OF THAT...sINCE YOU LIKE pROJECTS...Ooops the capitalize key was on.....
The real estate guy said the sellers hasn't got back to him on the repairs....We only have a week left...they better quit dragging their feet and get on it.....I'm sure the guy that bought ours wants to move in here too......
Hi Epi;

Guess,I need to apolize and explain why I did not come in last night and post.I was posting on the other wsjlm thread and got up and went into the kitchen to fix Honeys evening snack.I had poured him a glass of milk,was waiting on the toast to come out of the toaster.I had sat down at the kitchen table and just drifted off to slept.That is where he found me,He said he had a hard time waking me up anyway I finished his snack and went off to bed.So I feel down and went boom on the job.

On Saturday Honey and Son have plans to attend a auction some eighty miles away from here.I not going with them and not made a plans for myself yet.Think it is good for Honey gets some time with son,Some different scenery other than just me.Tis no tellin what they will bring home in tow with them.

I never was a joiner.I found early on my interest were not the same as others.Honey is like your honey when it comes to shopping but he never was a shopper either especially holidays.Fellows are just fellows.But ya got to lovin anyway.

I do not blame you one bit over the real estate people draggin the feet with the other party over the repairs.It sure is a grand nice lookin house.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5665 May 3, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Epi do you know where Mam is hey! I hope that all is okay with her and Honey......
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I am okay,Thanks for the family picture as it came thru with some other funnier than fun why I love lol.Hope you and son are doing better.Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5666 May 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there.....
LW didn't stop in yet.....Will bre another raint\y and cloudy day today...It has been this way for about a week now....We NEED Sun....LOL
Hope ya'll have a great day....God Bless!!!
Hi Epi;

Feel down on the job around here.But back in that saddle ridin again.lol I built fire this morning again as it is cold here again today.Here it is May and I still building fires in the winter stove can you believe this weather.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5667 May 3, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Mam and Epi
Spent the day at the physiotherapists yesterday. They gave me injections so that they could work on my back. Pinched nerve and all the muscles down my right leg went into spasms. Extremely painful I have to tell you. I have to go back on Tuesday.
|Home computer is not working. Whats new hey!
Have a great day both of you.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

This sound right down painful.Ouch.Theses injections are they muscle relaxers so the doc can do some type of treatment.Sure hope you get better and get rid of all that pain.
Did you get the home computer replaced yet.Hope you can get something going in that department.

Oldest grandson has left his dog smiley here on the place with the son but give you two guesses who been given the job to look after this fellow.Grandson could not take him with him in his move to new job until he get a place where he can have pets.He a big fellow and loves to jump up on people so some training is coming his way cause I too small framed to be jumped on.Smiley weights as much as I do.I hoping his stay will be short due to attachment with him just do not want that to happen.He needs to be with grandson too.

Everyone here is getting ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo day this coming weekend.So know will be a bunch of partin with alot of people in my area.They make a big feasta and lot of dancing too.I do not plan to attend any of this.Think I may pick a quite place and put some work in on one of my projects I been playin with.
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5668 May 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;

Four pictures came thru this time.Thanks for sharing with me.I sure like the big windows,I thought what a good time mojoe is going to have lookin out to of those ones.Is that the light you said was in a bathroom if so wow.lol.Really like your idea of roses bushes.You got perfect climate for all that beautiful greenery too where you are.Do you realize I watched thru the words Cherianne move into her new home and now I watching you move too.

Would love to have that receipt for bead craft.I always building something.Or out junkin lookin for material to build with.I shall look for this from you.

I do not know how it works back south with real estate people but out here their really told to get on the ball over such as you going thru.Out here the people demand clear paper work because of land disputes that have occurred.Then out here they mark off the land with cornor post and fensing.Here one that will tickle you too out here they stack up rocks on the cornor and wrap chicken wire around the rocks to mark there lands.Anyway hope you can get every thing signed and sealed so you can get moved before the heat wave set in your area.

Location hidden

#5669 May 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
This sound right down painful.Ouch.Theses injections are they muscle relaxers so the doc can do some type of treatment.Sure hope you get better and get rid of all that pain.
Did you get the home computer replaced yet.Hope you can get something going in that department.
Oldest grandson has left his dog smiley here on the place with the son but give you two guesses who been given the job to look after this fellow.Grandson could not take him with him in his move to new job until he get a place where he can have pets.He a big fellow and loves to jump up on people so some training is coming his way cause I too small framed to be jumped on.Smiley weights as much as I do.I hoping his stay will be short due to attachment with him just do not want that to happen.He needs to be with grandson too.
Everyone here is getting ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo day this coming weekend.So know will be a bunch of partin with alot of people in my area.They make a big feasta and lot of dancing too.I do not plan to attend any of this.Think I may pick a quite place and put some work in on one of my projects I been playin with.
Have a good day.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

No we got a call from our service provider to say that my computer was downloading corrupt files and it was corrupting the computers. So we switched it all off. I told son that I am not going to bother about replacing my home computer. I will just use my work computer and it will be cheaper all round.

Hope you have a lot of fun this weekend. Sounds like a good time. Trip the light fantastic Mam hey!

Son and I shall be seeing the Dr tomorrow. Son to find out what is wrong with him and me to get my new script for chronic meds. I will ask for pain pills because I cannot take inflamatories (sp). Then I shall be doing Sammy chores. It is my weekend to wash, iron, clean the house etc. So I suppose my time will be taken up with that. Nothing else planned.

Glad to hear that the family are all doing well. Yeah I know what you mean with Smiley. You do not want to get too fond of Smiley and then find he moves away.

Sent with my love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5670 May 3, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
No we got a call from our service provider to say that my computer was downloading corrupt files and it was corrupting the computers. So we switched it all off. I told son that I am not going to bother about replacing my home computer. I will just use my work computer and it will be cheaper all round.
Hope you have a lot of fun this weekend. Sounds like a good time. Trip the light fantastic Mam hey!
Son and I shall be seeing the Dr tomorrow. Son to find out what is wrong with him and me to get my new script for chronic meds. I will ask for pain pills because I cannot take inflamatories (sp). Then I shall be doing Sammy chores. It is my weekend to wash, iron, clean the house etc. So I suppose my time will be taken up with that. Nothing else planned.
Glad to hear that the family are all doing well. Yeah I know what you mean with Smiley. You do not want to get too fond of Smiley and then find he moves away.
Sent with my love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

If you can manage without a home computer think it is a wise idea.You spend alot of time at the office anyway.So I just look for you durning your working hours.

Boy with all thoses sore muscles,doin all that work over the weekend may not help matters very good.Take it easy if you can.
I know the sammies do not wait but you got to carry around thoses muscles.Hope the doctors can help keep me in the loop please.

Grandson called to check on everyone and his smiley too.Yes it is best not to get to attached to him.He has blue eyes and looks like he is always smiling at ya.Thus the name smiley.Anyway grandson will soon come for him I know.

Have a good weekend take care of yourself.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5671 May 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Guess,I need to apolize and explain why I did not come in last night and post.I was posting on the other wsjlm thread and got up and went into the kitchen to fix Honeys evening snack.I had poured him a glass of milk,was waiting on the toast to come out of the toaster.I had sat down at the kitchen table and just drifted off to slept.That is where he found me,He said he had a hard time waking me up anyway I finished his snack and went off to bed.So I feel down and went boom on the job.
On Saturday Honey and Son have plans to attend a auction some eighty miles away from here.I not going with them and not made a plans for myself yet.Think it is good for Honey gets some time with son,Some different scenery other than just me.Tis no tellin what they will bring home in tow with them.
I never was a joiner.I found early on my interest were not the same as others.Honey is like your honey when it comes to shopping but he never was a shopper either especially holidays.Fellows are just fellows.But ya got to lovin anyway.
I do not blame you one bit over the real estate people draggin the feet with the other party over the repairs.It sure is a grand nice lookin house.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Wow....That is not like you to fall asleep while doing something...I just guess you needed sleep and your body took over....LOL

As of yesterday...no answer from the sellers. See...it is a repo, and the seller is the bank it went back to...And we all know banks do not part with their money well....:-)...Say a prayer that next week it will all get taken care of.....

It rained almost every day last week here....We are really green now. The last few years we were in a drought and things looked dried up....Not now.....I hope they cut the grass at the new place...because I'm sure it has grown alot since then....

I'm sure you like another doggie being around...Enjoy him while you can....

Have a great day Friend....GOd Bless
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

#5672 May 4, 2013
Hello Mam and Epi

Son got the computer up and running for me as he is away at his mate's house ldoing online gaming. So when I walk past the cmoputer I will check for any messages.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5673 May 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow....That is not like you to fall asleep while doing something...I just guess you needed sleep and your body took over....LOL
As of yesterday...no answer from the sellers. See...it is a repo, and the seller is the bank it went back to...And we all know banks do not part with their money well....:-)...Say a prayer that next week it will all get taken care of.....
It rained almost every day last week here....We are really green now. The last few years we were in a drought and things looked dried up....Not now.....I hope they cut the grass at the new place...because I'm sure it has grown alot since then....
I'm sure you like another doggie being around...Enjoy him while you can....
Have a great day Friend....GOd Bless
Good mornin Epi;

Well,something came along and turned out my light for a short time for sure.lol.But the sammies were right there waiting on me they did not run away either.lol

Now I can understand why it is taking so long.When they move out of that chair and do some paper signin get off the coffee breaks and personal erand running you see things start moving.lol.You can tell I live in a small world too huh.lol

I looked for a couple of tomato plants for honey to mess with this season and nothing been shipped in yet where I usurally buy.Seems like it real slow paced out here and getting slower.

Son is keeping smiley next door at his place for grandson.I go and check on him while son is at work.Smiley really needs to be with the grandson and hopefully it will be soon.Do you remember that movie with the dog named huuch well my Eli looked and acted like that dog in the movie.Eli was my chewer,slobbers,paws,rollin in the water.playin ball and tug a war and a whinner to boot.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5674 May 4, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hello Mam and Epi
Son got the computer up and running for me as he is away at his mate's house ldoing online gaming. So when I walk past the cmoputer I will check for any messages.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Good morning Cherianne;

Wow what a pleasant surprise.Com puter is working again.Hope you taking it easy until all has time to regenerate and do some healing inside.Feeling some better.

So son off playin again.They do love thoses games.I never could sit still long enough.lol.

Well,Son and honey are off to the auction this morning early and they got a eighty mile drive ahead of them where it is being held.
So they should have a whopper of a day together and honey will get to see some old aquaints and exchange stories.lol.Tis good they spend time together and find that special bond of Father and Son.No tellin what they will see that they just cannot live without and come towing it home.lol.

I had to set fire here in the house this morning to knock off the spring morning chills.Is a small wind blowing which makes it cool other wise should be a nice day.

I had to run errands yesterday so tucked in abit of junkin too along the way.lol Never found a thing and came home with nothing.lol That the way she blows sometimes.

Big weekend here for Chino de Mayo so will be a big fieasta.
Dancin,bands,eats,vendors you name it they all be having a ball
of a time.They will celebrate for the next three days.I not going
to attend I going to just be lazy for a change.

After while I going to make a baked chicken with dressing,baked some potatoes,make some fresh bread rolls with gravy,some corn on the cob and tossed salad,and throw in a baked cake for dinner this evening.

Have a good day and some fun.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5675 May 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mornin Epi;
Well,something came along and turned out my light for a short time for sure.lol.But the sammies were right there waiting on me they did not run away either.lol
Now I can understand why it is taking so long.When they move out of that chair and do some paper signin get off the coffee breaks and personal erand running you see things start moving.lol.You can tell I live in a small world too huh.lol
I looked for a couple of tomato plants for honey to mess with this season and nothing been shipped in yet where I usurally buy.Seems like it real slow paced out here and getting slower.
Son is keeping smiley next door at his place for grandson.I go and check on him while son is at work.Smiley really needs to be with the grandson and hopefully it will be soon.Do you remember that movie with the dog named huuch well my Eli looked and acted like that dog in the movie.Eli was my chewer,slobbers,paws,rollin in the water.playin ball and tug a war and a whinner to boot.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
I would like some plant a garden also...but it is alittle late here now....Maybe next year (Out where the dirt is richer...here it is very sandy.)

Was it the movie with Tom Hanks and Hooch was his partner. He was a Mastiff .....They can be BIG Babies.....

I'm thinking of driving past the place again to see if they cut the grass yet.....

Have a great day Friends....Enjoy your day!!

Location hidden

#5676 May 5, 2013
Good morning Cherianne;

Leaving you short message here as been thinking about you.Hope you feeling better and taking care of yourself.

Tis cool here.Had to build a small fire this morning earlier.Spring might get here in June.

Think I shall play today with some projects that have grabbed my attention again.

The fellows returned from the auction safe and sound.They got to see alot of folks they had not seen in sometime and done some good visiting.
However this time around they did not find one thing to tow home.lol.They wanting to buy a big
loader but was none at this sale.That just the way some of the sales goes but will be another time and another place for one.

Hope you have a good weekend.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5677 May 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like some plant a garden also...but it is alittle late here now....Maybe next year (Out where the dirt is richer...here it is very sandy.)
Was it the movie with Tom Hanks and Hooch was his partner. He was a Mastiff .....They can be BIG Babies.....
I'm thinking of driving past the place again to see if they cut the grass yet.....
Have a great day Friends....Enjoy your day!!
Good mornin Epi;

Most gardens out here never go in the ground much before the middle of May due to the weather conditions.This season is not looking good this year here for gardens or flowers.It just too cold here yet for growth.Couple of night ago the temp dropped down right at freezing.I seen where some places are still getting snow what looney tune weather we are having nation wide.Hope when you get moved in you be able to get thoses rose bushes you want planted and going as your season is longer than out here.

Thinking back on all of this yep Eli was my hooch.Quite the charactor he was too.Quite amazing how they can just worm their way into the heart and simply stay there.That was quite a movie too.

Enjoy that drive today.Hope they can in gear and get to movin on the repairs and cutting down the growth.Bet you gettin tired of everything just sittin in boxes cause that sort of thing gets ole quick.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 817,406
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Peace_Warrior 609,795
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Pegasus 270,026
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 37 min discocrisco 69,887
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Seentheotherside 578,887
News Rain, warmer temperatures raise river level in ... 39 min discocrisco 1
News Become a CBN Partner 40 min discocrisco 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Clearwater 176,199
More from around the web