Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5636 Apr 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning LW and Cherianne
Hope you two are doing OK....I know it is hard to say goodbye to a furry family memeber....I hope you are doing better today.
Cherianne...I did tht once. Where I worked for 3 years it had HOT WATER in a spigot for people who wanted it for their tea....I also accidently touched it while it was pouring out....That is HOT....I hope your burn will heal OK
Have a great FRIDAY everyone....God Bless
Hi Epi;

Thoses good byes are never easy.Just have to walk in happy memory lane once they disappeared from caring human hands.After the I layed him to rest was a small shower of light rain almost like God saying it okay whispers he's with me.This morning I taken down his sleeper and packed the toys away and taken them out to the storage place to rest too.Cut the check to pay off the hospital bill too.
Tis a time for everything on this earth.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5637 Apr 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Thoses good byes are never easy.Just have to walk in happy memory lane once they disappeared from caring human hands.After the I layed him to rest was a small shower of light rain almost like God saying it okay whispers he's with me.This morning I taken down his sleeper and packed the toys away and taken them out to the storage place to rest too.Cut the check to pay off the hospital bill too.
Tis a time for everything on this earth.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
I know how you felt. We buried our part Collie "Lady" in our back yard up on a hill....She will stay with the new owner....(Who doesn't care fo dogs much)....We have to bring all the dogs in when he has visited to look at the yard with his son. Not everyone loves dogs like you and I and Cherianne....LOL

Have a great day.....

Location hidden

#5638 Apr 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you felt. We buried our part Collie "Lady" in our back yard up on a hill....She will stay with the new owner....(Who doesn't care fo dogs much)....We have to bring all the dogs in when he has visited to look at the yard with his son. Not everyone loves dogs like you and I and Cherianne....LOL
Have a great day.....
Hi Epi;

I always been a critter lover since I was a small fry and always had some type of critter lovin on them.When I went to pay the bill yesterday Doc Tom meet me and ask if I would like for him to find me another bull dog-hound dog mix puppy.He offered to buy one.I of course did not except his offer which was sweet of the man.I told Doc Tom God shall show me the way and bring to me what he wants for me to take care of.Always been that way with me.

Tis cool here this morning and I still banking the stove.The weather in my area sure is strange this year.Expect when it turns off hot I be getting air conditioners operating around here.I burned more wood than usurally do this season.

Neighboor wanting to put in a garden but says the weather not right for that right now.I may get a couple of tomato plants for honey to raise but got plenty on hand so will not raise anything this season.I might put up what comes off the fruit trees if they decide to produce but everything is slow to make appearence.
Have a good day today.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5639 Apr 28, 2013
Sorry I didn't stop in this morning....Doing good....Yesterday went out to the town we will move to. They had a spring festival there. They shut off the streets downtown and had crafts and music....It was nice....Then I went shopping in the IGA in the town...It was nice...Found some other stores to check out. I got to know this town real well living here for 9 years....Now I have to get to know the new area which is 20 miles north of here.....

I will talk to my babies today.....:-)

Have a great day

Location hidden

#5640 Apr 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Sorry I didn't stop in this morning....Doing good....Yesterday went out to the town we will move to. They had a spring festival there. They shut off the streets downtown and had crafts and music....It was nice....Then I went shopping in the IGA in the town...It was nice...Found some other stores to check out. I got to know this town real well living here for 9 years....Now I have to get to know the new area which is 20 miles north of here.....
I will talk to my babies today.....:-)
Have a great day
Hi Epi;
Sound like quite the adventure you attended.Seems like folks in small place know how to have the good times like this spring festival you attended.Nice part is you can always drive a short way and shop in the larger place too.The best of both world.

Hope the lil ones filled your ears full of the cute things they say and do.Think it is so neat the way you get to talk to them.
Did son get the job and if so does he like what he is doin??

Turned off warm here for a change a whole 72 here today and wheww no wind for a change.But still building small fires at night yet.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5641 Apr 28, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Leaving you a message for when you come in to work.Hope you had a pleasant weekend.Staying warm and getting some rest too.

Got a call today.So went and opened the shop for a first time grandmother wanting baby clothes for a new arrivial in a few weeks.I had such a good time watching her pick what she wanted with oh how cute over some baby bibs and geesh so tiny over some of the other clothing.lol the wonder of it all gal.I suggested some stuffed toys for the baby room so she picked out some for the baby dresser.I understand the new arrivial is to be a bouncin boy.
The wonder of it all watching first time grandma.

Everyone here is doin fine.Daughter got back tonight from her visit to her honey.Son resting up from another round of long shifts again.Grandsons are talkin about there moves in life.They popped in and out all weekend long.lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5643 Apr 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Leaving you a message for when you come in to work.Hope you had a pleasant weekend.Staying warm and getting some rest too.
Got a call today.So went and opened the shop for a first time grandmother wanting baby clothes for a new arrivial in a few weeks.I had such a good time watching her pick what she wanted with oh how cute over some baby bibs and geesh so tiny over some of the other clothing.lol the wonder of it all gal.I suggested some stuffed toys for the baby room so she picked out some for the baby dresser.I understand the new arrivial is to be a bouncin boy.
The wonder of it all watching first time grandma.
Everyone here is doin fine.Daughter got back tonight from her visit to her honey.Son resting up from another round of long shifts again.Grandsons are talkin about there moves in life.They popped in and out all weekend long.lol.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Well that shop of yours sure does come in handy hey! I hurt my back and my right leg and leg are extremely painful. I am seeing the Dr on Saturday and son is coming along..... So he can get checked out as well. I will keep you posted.

I am at work but I would rather be home rubbing deep heat on my hip and right leg. It is really sore. I turned my head and this pain shot from behind my ear and right down my right leg and hip. The lady at Clicks Pharmacies says she think it is Sciatica. And that is just not a joke. Oh well I shall find out on Saturday.

Have a great evening Mam and take things easy. Don't overdo it please.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5644 Apr 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Sound like quite the adventure you attended.Seems like folks in small place know how to have the good times like this spring festival you attended.Nice part is you can always drive a short way and shop in the larger place too.The best of both world.
Hope the lil ones filled your ears full of the cute things they say and do.Think it is so neat the way you get to talk to them.
Did son get the job and if so does he like what he is doin??
Turned off warm here for a change a whole 72 here today and wheww no wind for a change.But still building small fires at night yet.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
The grandkids were funny.....My 6 year old grandaughter was posing for the camera......She was making a pucker with her lips and said "Grandma...take a picture" (You can take picture on skype and send them to each other)The little onery one was walking around the room playing with his toys (course kinda yelling)....Aren't BOYS so funny!!!

It is really raining here now....I think it will all day...but we will see.....Maybe the repairs that needed done inside they will be able to do today....We have 2 weeks till the next closing....

Have a great day....Take care

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5645 Apr 29, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Well that shop of yours sure does come in handy hey! I hurt my back and my right leg and leg are extremely painful. I am seeing the Dr on Saturday and son is coming along..... So he can get checked out as well. I will keep you posted.
I am at work but I would rather be home rubbing deep heat on my hip and right leg. It is really sore. I turned my head and this pain shot from behind my ear and right down my right leg and hip. The lady at Clicks Pharmacies says she think it is Sciatica. And that is just not a joke. Oh well I shall find out on Saturday.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Sorry you are hurting Cherianne....Take care of yourself.You talked about a Click Pharmacy...We use to have a Click store where I grew up in Ohio....They went out of business here....I wonder if they just moved to South Africa.....

God Bless....

Location hidden

#5646 Apr 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you are hurting Cherianne....Take care of yourself.You talked about a Click Pharmacy...We use to have a Click store where I grew up in Ohio....They went out of business here....I wonder if they just moved to South Africa.....
God Bless....
Hi Epi

They used to be the French Hairdressing Saloon and then became Clicks Stores. We have them in just about every suburb. The are like a "chemist shop" and have a dispensary and I use that only. I go to the Dis-Chem Chain of Pharmacies as whatever you buy there you get credits and it all adds up and then you can cash them in again grocery shopping.

I don't know if I will make it to Saturday to see the Dr as my leg and hip are really very sore. Will let you know how I get along.

Have a great day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5647 Apr 29, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Yes,My lil project has come in handy for many who have sent out the call and walked thru the door.Much delight and much happiness with the many finds given to all.

Those shooting pains are no joke they hurt and make tears too.Hope the doctor can find what the probable cause is and correct it for you.Meantime take care of it.Keep me in the loop what happens with you and son.

Tis a warm day here so think I going to the other house where some of my things are stored and do some more unpacking of the boxes and get something put up where they belong.Another word organize.
Everyone is doin fine here.Take it easy at work and have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5648 Apr 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The grandkids were funny.....My 6 year old grandaughter was posing for the camera......She was making a pucker with her lips and said "Grandma...take a picture" (You can take picture on skype and send them to each other)The little onery one was walking around the room playing with his toys (course kinda yelling)....Aren't BOYS so funny!!!
It is really raining here now....I think it will all day...but we will see.....Maybe the repairs that needed done inside they will be able to do today....We have 2 weeks till the next closing....
Have a great day....Take care
Hi Epi;

Tis amazing what grandchildren can get grandparents to do.lol.Time passes all too soon and one day there are adults.When mine were small they thought of me as a play mate.lol.They get to talking now and then about things past done and crack up laughing.Lots of precious memories for them.

When you was out shopping did you buy something new for the house.
Some out here hang a old horse shoe outside the door of there homes for luck and happiness.I seen horse shoes under a cross hung by door ways.meaning blessings,luck and happiness out here.Tis just a old idea is all.

Hope they get the repairs done inside even if it is raining where you are.They may have to wait for dryer weather to get the pastures cut down.Everyone here is doin fine.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5649 Apr 29, 2013
Good Morning Mam and Epi

My bank card was eaten up by the ATM for the second time in one week. So ...... I now have a new card so today I am going to try and do the account payments. Not much in the way news. Babies are fine son is fine. Son has gone to site today but will be home tonight.

Epi please send Mam your email address so that she can let me have it. When my computer crashed I lost your email address.

Have a good day both of you and I will try and post later on or email depending on time.

Love to you both
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5650 Apr 30, 2013
Mam and Epi

If you do not hear from me tomorrow it is because we have a Public Holiday on 1 May, so will not be at the office. Planning on sleeping late and generally being lazy. Can't wait.

Have a great day the two of you.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5651 Apr 30, 2013
Morning.....

LW....Was that Catholic Church close to you (or your store)....The one that the young man walked in and started stabbing people...I saw it was in Alberquerque NM...

It rained almost all day yesterday....Today cloudy...No news from the new place yesterday....maybe today.

Have a great day.....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5652 Apr 30, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning Mam and Epi
My bank card was eaten up by the ATM for the second time in one week. So ...... I now have a new card so today I am going to try and do the account payments. Not much in the way news. Babies are fine son is fine. Son has gone to site today but will be home tonight.
Epi please send Mam your email address so that she can let me have it. When my computer crashed I lost your email address.
Have a good day both of you and I will try and post later on or email depending on time.
Love to you both
Cherianne
xxxx
OK.....Will do.....

Take care....:-)

Location hidden

#5654 Apr 30, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning Mam and Epi
Love to you both
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

That is one hungry machine and I wonder how many cards have gotten cobbled up.Think they might need a new machine that only knows how to stroke rather than eat.

Got the work done early this morning cause high winds coming in later on today.So figured I get a jump on mother nature.lol right.
Anyway will not have to be out in the wind,dust and dirt by getting this done early.It has warmed up some in this area for a change.

Have a good day at work.Enjoy that holiday off too.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5655 Apr 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
LW....Was that Catholic Church close to you (or your store)....The one that the young man walked in and started stabbing people...I saw it was in Alberquerque NM...
It rained almost all day yesterday....Today cloudy...No news from the new place yesterday....maybe today.
Hi Epi;

It was all over my local news.Understand several got hurt in this too.That albuquerque is some kind of place they manage about one killing per week there and have high crime it is such a big place.
I stay away from there.Alot of folks go there to shop for supplies.
No I am quite a ways from this place.The churches out here get robbed and vandilized quite often.Tis really no place any longer safe in this world.Second news report of this came on last night and said the men at the church took matters into there own hands with the fellow any way the reason for the stabbings is yet unknown.People are simply out of control theses days,just my opinion is all.

Did they do inside repairs yet wondering with the weather your having there.Is suppose to snow again in the Denver area tomorrow again.Seasons seem to be as mixed up as mankind is.Got winds coming in here today and tomorrow is suppose to be rainy and cold again here.So I just dance around it all and get my things done.lol I can do a pretty good dance ball act ya know been at it afew years.lol.

Everyone doin fine so far.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5656 Apr 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Hi Epi;

The hours is late Honey and I just coming in from a dinner and the family get together for the oldest grandson before he goes off to new job site to texas.So know we'll do alot of staying in touch with him by telephone once he get moved and settled in.Tis good to see them advancing and building sound lifestyles for themselves.

Was more news about the issue in albuguerque stabbing that took place at a church.The man did not like the way members talked and claimed the chourus leader was a mason.The authorities seem to think was some mental problems too.One just never knows where or what or when one may encounter people who are like this.

I often think how blessed I am as to the quite,peace and out of the way place where I live.About all I deal with is the wild and tame critters and weather conditions.Yet can have all the comforts of a home.It is considered wild but really seems much tamer than some city streets.So quess I stick with what I know the best.

I expecting another storm here in the morning.So filled the wood rack in case I need heat and got supplies on hand.Is suppose to turn off cold again here Oh humm lol I just wait on it to arrive.

Thank you for the pictures you sent me.That porch looks like a piece of sweet comfort.A swing here and chair there and some end tables,clock and stereo system bingo pure dee pleasure.lol I know you going to enjoy it.What a kitchen wow I go nutter then a fruit cake in a kitchen like that one.I so happy to see you get all of this think it grand.Have a good day when you find me in the morning.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5657 May 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
The hours is late Honey and I just coming in from a dinner and the family get together for the oldest grandson before he goes off to new job site to texas.So know we'll do alot of staying in touch with him by telephone once he get moved and settled in.Tis good to see them advancing and building sound lifestyles for themselves.
Was more news about the issue in albuguerque stabbing that took place at a church.The man did not like the way members talked and claimed the chourus leader was a mason.The authorities seem to think was some mental problems too.One just never knows where or what or when one may encounter people who are like this.
I often think how blessed I am as to the quite,peace and out of the way place where I live.About all I deal with is the wild and tame critters and weather conditions.Yet can have all the comforts of a home.It is considered wild but really seems much tamer than some city streets.So quess I stick with what I know the best.
I expecting another storm here in the morning.So filled the wood rack in case I need heat and got supplies on hand.Is suppose to turn off cold again here Oh humm lol I just wait on it to arrive.
Thank you for the pictures you sent me.That porch looks like a piece of sweet comfort.A swing here and chair there and some end tables,clock and stereo system bingo pure dee pleasure.lol I know you going to enjoy it.What a kitchen wow I go nutter then a fruit cake in a kitchen like that one.I so happy to see you get all of this think it grand.Have a good day when you find me in the morning.God bless loveya lil whispers.
So the young guy tried to kill the Chorus Leader because he thought he was a Mason.....My Grandpa and Uncle were high up in the Masons....I grew up with it being no big deal...(No one talked about it...since it was a secret society)....

Thanks about the comments of the porch...I will fix that up real good....I saw a craft about melting plastic beads in a cake pan and then hanging them up on your porch...They look real pretty...I might try that. We need to landscape it...the shrubs are all overgown....I think I'd like some rose bushes planted out front....There isn't much around so we are looking forward to fixing it up to our liking...
Yea the kitchen is big....not much of a dining room but thats ok...we will manage.....Did you see the crystal chandelier in the Master Bathroom....LOL....I'll send more pics once we move in....

Take care....Love to ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 24 min miskodrak 703
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min Hidingfromyou 950,538
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min LAWEST100 615,770
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min guest 627,455
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 42,246
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Frank Merton 180,015
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr rich3298 14,253
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 278,416
More from around the web