Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5619 Apr 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....It is 0n 2 acres of land and has 3 bedrooms and nice long kitchen with cupboards on both sides a utility room and family room and nice size Front room.But the front porch is so cool....It is huge.....I'll be sittin on that alot listening to the crickets .....LOL...After we move in I'll send pics.....
Hope you all have a great day today......Enjoy!
Hi Epi;
Wow this sounds neat.Rooms for when the adult kids come home to visit.Kitchen is big lot of cabnets and a family room nifty.Good place for alots of family and friend dinners.Porches can be a ball of a time too.know you are going to enjoy it all.Got a good size piece of land too.Can raise a good size garden on such as this too.But you did not say nothing about bathrooms does it have a master bedroom??? Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5620 Apr 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Wow this sounds neat.Rooms for when the adult kids come home to visit.Kitchen is big lot of cabnets and a family room nifty.Good place for alots of family and friend dinners.Porches can be a ball of a time too.know you are going to enjoy it all.Got a good size piece of land too.Can raise a good size garden on such as this too.But you did not say nothing about bathrooms does it have a master bedroom??? Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yes..It does....A bathroom off the Master Bedroom and a Bathroom between the other two bedrooms. When I first saw this home it has a "Crystal Chandelier" in our Master Bathroom....Go figure...and a dining room chandelier in the back bedroom....We will change those to ceiling fans....LOL

Hope they have had the grass cut because the weekend will be be rainy almost every day....We will probably move in the rain....LOL

Hope your day is Blessed...Talk to you all later

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5621 Apr 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Got your e mail and sent you a reply.My biggest news is this cold snowy weather and keeping warm thru theses nasty cold snaps.
Maybe some excitement when and if summer finally decides to get here.You and son stay warm and safe.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I am running around like a chicken without a head I am so busy. I got your email and I shall try and reply today.

Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5622 Apr 24, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I am running around like a chicken without a head I am so busy. I got your email and I shall try and reply today.
Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Tis okay know you shall keep me in the loop with you.I get your news in time.Get everything else done first.Thoses sammy can be pretty demanding.I already know what happening to you there with you being busy.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5623 Apr 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes..It does....A bathroom off the Master Bedroom and a Bathroom between the other two bedrooms. When I first saw this home it has a "Crystal Chandelier" in our Master Bathroom....Go figure...and a dining room chandelier in the back bedroom....We will change those to ceiling fans....LOL
Hope they have had the grass cut because the weekend will be be rainy almost every day....We will probably move in the rain....LOL
Hope your day is Blessed...Talk to you all later
Hi Epi;
I must tell you that for me it is so nice to see you on a adventure with the new home.Ya know thoses Crystal Chandelier make some beautiful swag lamps expecially with vinery and baby breath added to them.A good brush hog and tractor will not take long to cut down all the tall grass around the place.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5624 Apr 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I must tell you that for me it is so nice to see you on a adventure with the new home.Ya know thoses Crystal Chandelier make some beautiful swag lamps expecially with vinery and baby breath added to them.A good brush hog and tractor will not take long to cut down all the tall grass around the place.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning......Guess what?....Yesterday the realtor said they are going to have an extension on the closing for 14 days (2 weeks). The realtor that is showing the house still haven't heard back from the seller about having the repairs done....We should maybe be in there in the middle of May....Just think...we started looking at homes the middle of January...

So much to do....but can't do it YET....Have a Great day!!

Location hidden

#5625 Apr 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Tis okay know you shall keep me in the loop with you.I get your news in time.Get everything else done first.Thoses sammy can be pretty demanding.I already know what happening to you there with you being busy.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

You have email.

Epi, sorry to hear about your 2 week extension. Now you have to wait another 2 weeks.

Love to you both
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5626 Apr 25, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
You have email.
Epi, sorry to hear about your 2 week extension. Now you have to wait another 2 weeks.
Love to you both
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Hope you doin fine and not over working today.It is cool this morning but sun finally decided to shine.

Honey is not feeling real good.I may have to talk like a maggie pie to get him back to the doctor again.I poking food in him and getting him ready for a good rest here too.

I spent part of the day yesterday getting youngest adult grandson med straighten up and sent him to the doctor for a check up and some labs on friday.This morning I got him tucked in one of my beds here for some rest after a good meal.

I put Eli in the animal hospital this morning before daylight.Call the doc and in he went.Eli had a fast moving infection and he passed away this morning.Will put in with all of the other beloved ones to rest.My time with him was short but he finally found a home with me.
Have a good day God bless.

Location hidden

#5627 Apr 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning......Guess what?....Yesterday the realtor said they are going to have an extension on the closing for 14 days (2 weeks). The realtor that is showing the house still haven't heard back from the seller about having the repairs done....We should maybe be in there in the middle of May....Just think...we started looking at homes the middle of January...
So much to do....but can't do it YET....Have a Great day!!
Hi Epi;

I left cherianne part of my news maybe you will read her post.Part of my world caved in.

Two more weeks before closing.Where does this leave you with the house you are presently in.As I understood you sold it too.I sure was wishing it would happen within next few days for you.So does this mean you will have to move in the heat.Just hang in there it got to happen.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5628 Apr 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I left cherianne part of my news maybe you will read her post.Part of my world caved in.
Two more weeks before closing.Where does this leave you with the house you are presently in.As I understood you sold it too.I sure was wishing it would happen within next few days for you.So does this mean you will have to move in the heat.Just hang in there it got to happen.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Awwww.....I'm sorry to hear about Eli....:-(You had him about a year didn't you? St lesdy hid lsst year was great with you all.

Take care of honey too....

Yea....we don't have to leave here The man sad we can stay here till we move in the new place........So we will be ok.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5629 Apr 25, 2013
^^ Sorry about that sentence that doesn't make sense....LOL...I typed it in the dark.....

Location hidden

#5630 Apr 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hope you doin fine and not over working today.It is cool this morning but sun finally decided to shine.
Honey is not feeling real good.I may have to talk like a maggie pie to get him back to the doctor again.I poking food in him and getting him ready for a good rest here too.
I spent part of the day yesterday getting youngest adult grandson med straighten up and sent him to the doctor for a check up and some labs on friday.This morning I got him tucked in one of my beds here for some rest after a good meal.
I put Eli in the animal hospital this morning before daylight.Call the doc and in he went.Eli had a fast moving infection and he passed away this morning.Will put in with all of the other beloved ones to rest.My time with him was short but he finally found a home with me.
Have a good day God bless.
Oh Mam

I am so sorry to hear about Eli. Mind you he had a good year (about) with you dancing attendance on him. Bless his heart. Just think Mam, he is waiting at Rainbow Bridge for you without any pain. Oh I am sorry mam. I feel so sad for you.

Nothing of great news from this side. Just working myself to a standstill but hard work never killed any one. We are taking son's car to the garage tomorrow to find out what is wrong with the aircon/fan. It blows and makes a noise but no air comes out of the vents. Will keep you posted.

Have a grand evening Mam and I will try and email again today.

Love to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5631 Apr 26, 2013
Oh Mam

I had an accident in the kitchen with that boiling water machine that they attach to the wall. My hands were slippery and I thought I was going to drop the teapot and my hand went under the boiling water whilst I was fumbling with the teapot. All my fingers on my left hand are bright red and I just ran to the Tea Lady because I know that she has Vaseline. We smeared Vaseline all over the burn and 10 minutes later followed up with pouring salt over the hand. The burning and stinging has stopped and I shall stop off on my way home at the Chemist and get cream if need be. I feel so stupid because I am always so careful of those darn water machines attached to the wall. They keep the water boiling 24/7/ and it is really very hot.

Oh well you wanted my news and now I have some to tell you. Not the best news in the world, but news nevertheless.

My boss will be leaving in about 15 minutes time. He and his wife are taking Dad and Mum away to their farm in Nelspruit. They will return on Sunday evening.

Maybe I shall get a chance to emailt hen.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5632 Apr 26, 2013
Morning LW and Cherianne

Hope you two are doing OK....I know it is hard to say goodbye to a furry family memeber....I hope you are doing better today.

Cherianne...I did tht once. Where I worked for 3 years it had HOT WATER in a spigot for people who wanted it for their tea....I also accidently touched it while it was pouring out....That is HOT....I hope your burn will heal OK

Have a great FRIDAY everyone....God Bless

Location hidden

#5633 Apr 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning LW and Cherianne
Hope you two are doing OK....I know it is hard to say goodbye to a furry family memeber....I hope you are doing better today.
Cherianne...I did tht once. Where I worked for 3 years it had HOT WATER in a spigot for people who wanted it for their tea....I also accidently touched it while it was pouring out....That is HOT....I hope your burn will heal OK
Hi Epi

Thanks for your well wishes. I have always been so careful near that darn hot water machine on the wall and today I know why I have always been so careful. It is like SUPER SUPER HOT!

I am sure that it will heal quickly as I poured salt all over the burn.

Have a really great weekend Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5634 Apr 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww.....I'm sorry to hear about Eli....:-(You had him about a year didn't you? St lesdy hid lsst year was great with you all.
Take care of honey too....
Yea....we don't have to leave here The man sad we can stay here till we move in the new place........So we will be ok.....
Hi Epi;

I was a bit worried about what would happen if you could not get into the new house right away.I already done this type of program in this lifetime.Hopefully you will soon load that last box of treasures and move for the last trip in a move and get settled into the new place.Well I can wish for ya can I not.God bless lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5635 Apr 26, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mam
I am so sorry to hear about Eli. Mind you he had a good year (about) with you dancing attendance on him. Bless his heart. Just think Mam, he is waiting at Rainbow Bridge for you without any pain. Oh I am sorry mam. I feel so sad for you.
Nothing of great news from this side. Just working myself to a standstill but hard work never killed any one. We are taking son's car to the garage tomorrow to find out what is wrong with the aircon/fan. It blows and makes a noise but no air comes out of the vents. Will keep you posted.
Have a grand evening Mam and I will try and email again today.
Love to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Today I operating on God's blessings and grace.I seem to have run short of my own.My time with Eli was indeed short but sweet.

Hope you get son's car repaired and on the road again.

Read post about your burn take good care of it.I been burned pretty bad a time or two too.I know how much pain that can cause.
Have a good day at work today,last day before weekend do something fun.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5636 Apr 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning LW and Cherianne
Hi Epi;

Thoses good byes are never easy.Just have to walk in happy memory lane once they disappeared from caring human hands.After the I layed him to rest was a small shower of light rain almost like God saying it okay whispers he's with me.This morning I taken down his sleeper and packed the toys away and taken them out to the storage place to rest too.Cut the check to pay off the hospital bill too.
Tis a time for everything on this earth.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5637 Apr 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Thoses good byes are never easy.Just have to walk in happy memory lane once they disappeared from caring human hands.After the I layed him to rest was a small shower of light rain almost like God saying it okay whispers he's with me.This morning I taken down his sleeper and packed the toys away and taken them out to the storage place to rest too.Cut the check to pay off the hospital bill too.
Tis a time for everything on this earth.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
I know how you felt. We buried our part Collie "Lady" in our back yard up on a hill....She will stay with the new owner....(Who doesn't care fo dogs much)....We have to bring all the dogs in when he has visited to look at the yard with his son. Not everyone loves dogs like you and I and Cherianne....LOL

Have a great day.....

Location hidden

#5638 Apr 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you felt. We buried our part Collie "Lady" in our back yard up on a hill....She will stay with the new owner....(Who doesn't care fo dogs much)....We have to bring all the dogs in when he has visited to look at the yard with his son. Not everyone loves dogs like you and I and Cherianne....LOL
Have a great day.....
Hi Epi;

I always been a critter lover since I was a small fry and always had some type of critter lovin on them.When I went to pay the bill yesterday Doc Tom meet me and ask if I would like for him to find me another bull dog-hound dog mix puppy.He offered to buy one.I of course did not except his offer which was sweet of the man.I told Doc Tom God shall show me the way and bring to me what he wants for me to take care of.Always been that way with me.

Tis cool here this morning and I still banking the stove.The weather in my area sure is strange this year.Expect when it turns off hot I be getting air conditioners operating around here.I burned more wood than usurally do this season.

Neighboor wanting to put in a garden but says the weather not right for that right now.I may get a couple of tomato plants for honey to raise but got plenty on hand so will not raise anything this season.I might put up what comes off the fruit trees if they decide to produce but everything is slow to make appearence.
Have a good day today.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Repub Lies Manufa... 47,295
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Gabriel 990,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 22 min el rey de los cam... 475
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Robert F 692,172
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Today In History 619,839
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 1 hr bksmoker 24
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 7 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
More from around the web