Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5599 Apr 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Honey got a ruff and ready western movie on tv.Cowboys,indians bandos lol.Shootin,horses ect.lol.I handed him a cup of hot choco and a roll and he so involved doubt he knows he got it lol.
Tis been cold here today but sun came out late this afternoon and tempt raised and melted off most of the snow.Critter slept in this morning as did not get them up until the tempt rose above freezing.
Any one who had plants planted probably lost them in this spring time freeze.I sure glad my fruit trees were not in bloom here yet.
Hope you have a good weekend get to do something of interest.I have no plans at this time yet for this weekend but sure something will occur around here.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Morning Mam, the weather forecast was right. It is freezing cold, with rain and grey dark skies. Very miserable. I woke up feeling like an elephant had slept on my head. Very heavy head so I think that I have caught a cold or something.

I will try and get an email down to you today but to get myself into gear is the thing I need to do first. I have not had a coffee yet, so am grouchy and not awake properly.

This week has been very stressful with the Duchess and all her requests, so I am hoping the next four days will be calmer.

Sounds like your family are all getting along very well. Promotions and moving house. Well that is great.

I will try and email you a bit later on. I may have some news and feel more alive after my cup of coffee.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5600 Apr 19, 2013
Hello Mam and Epi

Well I have had two cups of coffee and the world is still not looking too good to me. I think it is because I have just been informed that next week as of Monday we will be having single digit temperatures like 7 degrees for Monday.

I am really and truly not amused by this news. I realize that we have to have winter BUT 7 DEGREES is just totally unacceptable to me. We are not geared up for such cold weather.

I do not think that my two bar heater is going to be much good, but I will give it a try.

Thought I would share this devastating news with you two.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5601 Apr 19, 2013
Morning Friends.....

My goodness...When I woke up at 5 AM I walked out and hubby was watching news and it was like a Action movie happened in Boston. The guys they were looking for robbed a 7 Eleven and highjacked a SUV. The guy they highjacked rode around with them for a half hour then they let him out at a corner gas station....I'll bet he has a story to tell (sell) to the News. Why would they kill 2 young women and an 8 year old and now a MIT officer and not kill the guy whos SUV they highjacked?...Strange...And the one was killed by gunfire and they are looking for a guy my grandaughters age....19...(well she is 20 now)..As of now...Boston is SHUT DOWN....

LW...glad to hear of the grandsons promotions....Awesome....Have a great day....

PS Cherianne...Try to stay WARM!!

Location hidden

#5602 Apr 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends.....
My goodness...When I woke up at 5 AM I walked out and hubby was watching news and it was like a Action movie happened in Boston. The guys they were looking for robbed a 7 Eleven and highjacked a SUV. The guy they highjacked rode around with them for a half hour then they let him out at a corner gas station....I'll bet he has a story to tell (sell) to the News. Why would they kill 2 young women and an 8 year old and now a MIT officer and not kill the guy whos SUV they highjacked?...Strange...And the one was killed by gunfire and they are looking for a guy my grandaughters age....19...(well she is 20 now)..As of now...Boston is SHUT DOWN....
LW...glad to hear of the grandsons promotions....Awesome....Have a great day....
Hi Epi
Sky News broke the story of the two suspected Boston Marathon bombers about 2 hours ago. One was shot and killed by the police and the other got away. They are busy searching for him now. That is all that I know of now.
Yes, thank you Epi I will try and keep warm. Not a happy campers.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5603 Apr 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends.....
Good morning;

This all unfolded on tv last night and I watched it all.Shame people hurting people theses days.I watch and listen until late into the night.Please just pray for all for safety and peace with healing as well.

Tis suppose to warm up here for the weekend.Think the weather gone mad too in such a angery mad world we walk around in theses days.
Try to have a good day.With much prayer on my part for all.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5604 Apr 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hello Mam and Epi
Well I have had two cups of coffee and the world is still not looking too good to me. I think it is because I have just been informed that next week as of Monday we will be having single digit temperatures like 7 degrees for Monday.
I am really and truly not amused by this news. I realize that we have to have winter BUT 7 DEGREES is just totally unacceptable to me. We are not geared up for such cold weather.
I do not think that my two bar heater is going to be much good, but I will give it a try.
Thought I would share this devastating news with you two.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I hope you shall stay warm even if you have to lay under electric blanket with a interesting book to get you thru this cold snap.
I faced enough of theses storms to know what they are all about.

Tis sad what is going on in this country right now.A whole areas in shut down.Very sad too.
Have a good weekend,have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5605 Apr 20, 2013
Morning Friends....

Well they have the 19 year old in custody....Do you think he was pulled into it by his 7 year older brother?...Sad all around...Say a prayer for the young 26 year old officer killed and the Oldest man (who was killed)family. He was married and has a 3 year old daughter.

Raining here now....might clear up later. I also might drive out to new house and check out how high the grass is....LOL.

Have a great day friends...Love you

Location hidden

#5606 Apr 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Well they have the 19 year old in custody....Do you think he was pulled into it by his 7 year older brother?...Sad all around...Say a prayer for the young 26 year old officer killed and the Oldest man (who was killed)family. He was married and has a 3 year old daughter.
Raining here now....might clear up later. I also might drive out to new house and check out how high the grass is....LOL.
Have a great day friends...Love you
I'm glad they took him alive.As he may give them information of that could be valuable for security of this country.I think theses two young men got caught in what is called the devils web.One thing for certain lives have been altered for ever for some.All were victims of wicked mind set.Nothing good ever comes out of what we call the devils web out here.

It is suppose to warm up out here this weekend.Hope it does for a change,cold has hingered me getting work done on the place.Have fun measuring that grass on the new place.lol Have a grand day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5607 Apr 20, 2013
Hi Cheianne;

Leaving you a message here in case you should drop in over the weekend as have you in my thoughts this evening.Hope you have a fun weekend.

Dinner over with.Has turned off cold again and is raining here tonight.I banked the stove up to knock the cold off.Shedded the critters and put them in warm bed so they do not get wet and miserable.Tis not dark yet honey already disappeared to bed for the night.
So the rest of this night I shall have to find something to work on.So everything running right on schedule around this place.It will be another quite peaceful night,I may sit outside some tonight if it should quit raining.Tis heavy black clouds huggin mother earth here tonight.

Son,daughter and oldest grandson have all popped thru the door today with a hello what goin on.lol
Then puff was gone to play.lol The wonder of adult children.lol.

I did not get out junkin today,simple did not interest me to go and hung around making this day a lazy day.Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5608 Apr 21, 2013
Morning Friends.....It is SONday!!

Going to be a nice and Sunny day today here (cooler than the last couple days)

Didn't get to dirive out to the home yesterday....Maybe this afternoon....Check out the roads...Youknow get lost so I can know my way around....LOL

...Keep my youngest son in prayer....He has an interview for a job this morning.....

Have a great day...

Location hidden

#5609 Apr 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends.....It is SONday!!
Going to be a nice and Sunny day today here (cooler than the last couple days)
Didn't get to dirive out to the home yesterday....Maybe this afternoon....Check out the roads...Youknow get lost so I can know my way around....LOL
...Keep my youngest son in prayer....He has an interview for a job this morning.....
Have a great day...
Hope his interview went well and he got the postion.

Hope you got to go out to the new house today and check it out again.Will soon be time to get moving ya know.

I goofed around all day today but tomorrow sammy gonna be cryin the blue again lol.
have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5610 Apr 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope his interview went well and he got the postion.
Hope you got to go out to the new house today and check it out again.Will soon be time to get moving ya know.
I goofed around all day today but tomorrow sammy gonna be cryin the blue again lol.
have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yes...we went out in the country....No one has mowed the grass all spring and the grass is very high. So before we close we want them to mow the grass and repair the things that need repaired. The real estate company put the closing a week later...So it should close around May 3rd.....
The first interview went good for my son....He has to go back toay for a second interview. The shift is 10PM to 7AM....He doesn't mind that....:-)

Have a great day friends....talk to you later

Location hidden

#5611 Apr 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...we went out in the country....No one has mowed the grass all spring and the grass is very high. So before we close we want them to mow the grass and repair the things that need repaired. The real estate company put the closing a week later...So it should close around May 3rd.....
The first interview went good for my son....He has to go back toay for a second interview. The shift is 10PM to 7AM....He doesn't mind that....:-)
Hoping things go well for son and he get the postion he interviewing for.Good pay too.He be doing alot of day sleepin.

Sure hope that real estate company get the ball rollin and in high gear to get the repairs and the fields mowed and raked.listen to me lol.Think I gettin about as auntie as you are.lol Well tell me if you want too only how many bedrooms,baths,ect.Will you have more room or less room.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5612 Apr 22, 2013
Humm looked for you last night late and again this morning here.Where oh where is cherianne.Hope you okay.Will wait for some news God bless loveya mam whispers.

Ps layed out a tray of homemade sugar cookies for ya and tall cool glass of milk.Enjoy.

Location hidden

#5613 Apr 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Humm looked for you last night late and again this morning here.Where oh where is cherianne.Hope you okay.Will wait for some news God bless loveya mam whispers.
Ps layed out a tray of homemade sugar cookies for ya and tall cool glass of milk.Enjoy.
Sorry Mam

I had a 12 hour work day yesterday as some or other Aircrafts and Airports went on stroke so Lufthansa cancelled certain or their flights and my bosses was one of them. Everybody wanted to book on other airlines so we really battled to get seats for them to return on another airline. Eventually got four seats on an Air France flight but the seats were not together and my boss was "very upset" about that. You know you can do your best, but sometimes it is just not good enough for certain people. Anyway I hope he did not endure too much hardship.......

It was 7 degrees yesterday (and we all knew it - freezing) but today the weather forecasts says 22 degrees I think the world had gone crazy. It cannot possible be that. Anyway I just dress warm and take off the layers as the day gets on.

All well the furry babies. Did a lot of sammying ont he weekend and I even did darning and some sewing up of my sons trousers. Becoming quite the little "home maker" I am. Ha ha ha

Mam I will try and get an email to you later on. Ryan is having an interview today at an International Removals company and I am praying for him so hard. I will let you know as soon as I am told. I will be in touch with my sister.

Thanks for all your news and I will email later.
Have a grand evening and keep warm.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5614 Apr 23, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mam
I had a 12 hour work day yesterday as some or other Aircrafts and Airports went on stroke so Lufthansa cancelled certain or their flights and my bosses was one of them. Everybody wanted to book on other airlines so we really battled to get seats for them to return on another airline. Eventually got four seats on an Air France flight but the seats were not together and my boss was "very upset" about that. You know you can do your best, but sometimes it is just not good enough for certain people. Anyway I hope he did not endure too much hardship.......
It was 7 degrees yesterday (and we all knew it - freezing) but today the weather forecasts says 22 degrees I think the world had gone crazy. It cannot possible be that. Anyway I just dress warm and take off the layers as the day gets on.
All well the furry babies. Did a lot of sammying ont he weekend and I even did darning and some sewing up of my sons trousers. Becoming quite the little "home maker" I am. Ha ha ha
Mam I will try and get an email to you later on. Ryan is having an interview today at an International Removals company and I am praying for him so hard. I will let you know as soon as I am told. I will be in touch with my sister.
Thanks for all your news and I will email later.
Have a grand evening and keep warm.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I just glad your okay.I often think what would thoses people do without you there to make arrangements for there every demands.lol
It go to crappy pot in a heart beat.lol.

lol it is suppose to snow here again tonight.I just bank the stove pay it no mind and move on to better tomorrow.Layers of clothing will keep out the cold.I still wearing my fur lined boots on cold morning around here.

That sewing can be a mountain of fun when you get the hang of it.Every think about making your own designer clothes.Teach ya lil trick take two patterns switch tops on say a dress when you get thru sewing no one else has a dress like that one it becomes a orginal handmade.

Keep in the loop on Ryran he is so very young yet.Glad babies doin okay too.

Have a good day at work,take care out of the cold.will look later for your e mail.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5615 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I just glad your okay.I often think what would thoses people do without you there to make arrangements for there every demands.lol
It go to crappy pot in a heart beat.lol.
lol it is suppose to snow here again tonight.I just bank the stove pay it no mind and move on to better tomorrow.Layers of clothing will keep out the cold.I still wearing my fur lined boots on cold morning around here.
That sewing can be a mountain of fun when you get the hang of it.Every think about making your own designer clothes.Teach ya lil trick take two patterns switch tops on say a dress when you get thru sewing no one else has a dress like that one it becomes a orginal handmade.
Keep in the loop on Ryran he is so very young yet.Glad babies doin okay too.
Have a good day at work,take care out of the cold.will look later for your e mail.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

You have email. I will try and send another one before I leave the office today. Not much in the way of news. Just plodding along.

A bit warmer today but yesterday was bitterly cold. The wind was like ice because there was snow on the berg.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5616 Apr 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi

Well your house move is getting close by the day. You must be getting excited.

Good luck for your son's second interview. Keep us posted.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5617 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoping things go well for son and he get the postion he interviewing for.Good pay too.He be doing alot of day sleepin.
Sure hope that real estate company get the ball rollin and in high gear to get the repairs and the fields mowed and raked.listen to me lol.Think I gettin about as auntie as you are.lol Well tell me if you want too only how many bedrooms,baths,ect.Will you have more room or less room.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
LOL....It is 0n 2 acres of land and has 3 bedrooms and nice long kitchen with cupboards on both sides a utility room and family room and nice size Front room.But the front porch is so cool....It is huge.....I'll be sittin on that alot listening to the crickets .....LOL...After we move in I'll send pics.....

Hope you all have a great day today......Enjoy!

Location hidden

#5618 Apr 23, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
You have email. I will try and send another one before I leave the office today. Not much in the way of news. Just plodding along.
A bit warmer today but yesterday was bitterly cold. The wind was like ice because there was snow on the berg.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Got your e mail and sent you a reply.My biggest news is this cold snowy weather and keeping warm thru theses nasty cold snaps.

Maybe some excitement when and if summer finally decides to get here.You and son stay warm and safe.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min arrr 985,860
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Scientist 619,753
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min poi pounder 27,180
Au Gold Dore Bars,Nuggets and Rough Uncut Diamonds 1 hr batourilocalcammi... 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 685,999
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,456
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 8,525
More from around the web