Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5554 Apr 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Mam Whispers
Thanks very much for telling me about the Bee Pollen. I have tracked it down and I can collect it tomorrow when I go up to the P O. The lady in the Health Stores tells me it is a very big seller for people that cannot take regular drugs.
Once again thanks so much Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Tis wonderful how God made thoses small bees.He knew what perfection was in what thoses bees would produce for us humans.
Your welcome.Glad I could help.Know it all nature and cannot hurt you.Thank God for those Bees.Have a good weekend God bless loveya mam whipers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5555 Apr 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Tis wonderful how God made thoses small bees.He knew what perfection was in what thoses bees would produce for us humans.
Your welcome.Glad I could help.Know it all nature and cannot hurt you.Thank God for those Bees.Have a good weekend God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam
I went to the PO this morning and stopped at the Health Store and paid for and collected the Bee Pollen. Not cheap, but then it is worth it if it is going to work for me.
My eyes are so puffy and swollen from the allergies and it takes cold water washing for them to be a reasonable level of acceptance for work. I really feel embarrassed because of the swelling. Since I stopped the other ones that I told you about, I have had no problem with muscle cramps in my legs and feet. So it goes to show how bad they were for me.
It is actually colder here today. The wind is like ice but now I look out of the window and see that the sun is trying to come out. Do not know if it will be successful.
Looking forward to the weekend and not having the Sammy duties to do. I have been pressing my son's trousers myself as I do not trust the Helper to do this. Making a rod for my own back but these things cost money and I do not want them messed up.
Still cold where you are. When does your summer supposed to start? Cause it is very late this time around.
Epi says that they are having lovely weather so that should be good for their move to the new home that they have bought.
Nice to get back on the Jesus thread but I will keep my distance from everyone. Saw your post but did not reply as to be honest I could not find it again with all of those posts.
Mam send my love to everyone and you and Honey and if we don't speak again today have a glorious weekend.
Sending love to you Epi and your family also. Have a wonderful weekend.
Love
Cherianne xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5556 Apr 12, 2013
LW and Cheriann

There were some thunderstorms that went through here this morning....We were under a Tornado watch..But it is over now. The Tornadoes hit Mississippi and Missouri pretty bad.

I hope today is a great one for you both and Cheri enjoy your time away tomorrow...

Love you

Location hidden

#5557 Apr 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW and Cheriann
There were some thunderstorms that went through here this morning....We were under a Tornado watch..But it is over now. The Tornadoes hit Mississippi and Missouri pretty bad.
I hope today is a great one for you both and Cheri enjoy your time away tomorrow...
Love you
Hi Epi

yes I saw on the news what the tornadoes did. Pretty bad and worse I would say. Have a great weekend and sending love my me to you and yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5558 Apr 12, 2013
Hi Epi and Mam

I am getting ready to close the offices for the weekend. Boss is on the way to the airport for their winter vacation in Europe. Cannot wait to the weekend as this is my "weekend off" as helper comes and does the Sammy jobs. YIPPEE!

Have a wonderful weekend and we shall speak again on Monday.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5559 Apr 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW and Cheriann
Love you
Hi Epi;

Well,I do not know what has happened it was suppose to be warm here today but that wind is bitter cold.Stuff cuts to the bone.
I feel sorry for thoses folks that were in the path of thoses tornadoes.They do so much damage.Times are hard for some folks and it does not help to try to get started again in life when a lose occurs.

Did you see the piece on world news with the man that have thoses beautiful strawberries in the fields and no one willing to work to pick them.He said,they just lay there and rott.He said some pickers made $30.00 a hours picking yet people do not want to work.
A sad sad picture.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5560 Apr 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Epi and Mam
I am getting ready to close the offices for the weekend. Boss is on the way to the airport for their winter vacation in Europe. Cannot wait to the weekend as this is my "weekend off" as helper comes and does the Sammy jobs. YIPPEE!
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;
Leaving you a note here,thanks for all your news,will get your emails answered and sent to you.Have a fun weekend.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5561 Apr 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Well,I do not know what has happened it was suppose to be warm here today but that wind is bitter cold.Stuff cuts to the bone.
I feel sorry for thoses folks that were in the path of thoses tornadoes.They do so much damage.Times are hard for some folks and it does not help to try to get started again in life when a lose occurs.
Did you see the piece on world news with the man that have thoses beautiful strawberries in the fields and no one willing to work to pick them.He said,they just lay there and rott.He said some pickers made $30.00 a hours picking yet people do not want to work.
A sad sad picture.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Whoa....THAT is sad....Sometimes I think there is a spirit of "Inactivity" or "Laziness" or whatever you want to call it....I see it with some of the younger generation (Sitting in front of the computer all day)

Hope you and Cheri have a gret weekend....Time just flies by (seems like it was just last Sunday...Now another one is here)....The appraiser still hasn't turned in their report...So we are just sitting with alot of boxes sitting around and we are waiting...waiting...waiting... .

One thing it has rained alot here lately and everything is so green.....NICE

Love to ya

Location hidden

#5562 Apr 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa....THAT is sad....Sometimes I think there is a spirit of "Inactivity" or "Laziness" or whatever you want to call it....I see it with some of the younger generation (Sitting in front of the computer all day)
Hope you and Cheri have a gret weekend....Time just flies by (seems like it was just last Sunday...Now another one is here)....The appraiser still hasn't turned in their report...So we are just sitting with alot of boxes sitting around and we are waiting...waiting...waiting... .
One thing it has rained alot here lately and everything is so green.....NICE
Love to ya
Hi Epi;

I came from a long lineage of hard working people.I often think as the old one go to paradise leaving the young if the young do not learn what will happen to them.Some but not all kids of today want everything handed to them at someone elses expense.They reather play games on a machine than to work and earn funds.Do not think they learned the meaning of a time to work and a time to play as I see alot of this going on with the kids of today.

I had a good day today.Made a trip to the book store and found some more reading materials.I am a happy camper when I can get my hands on books.Then hit a couple of junk places to check to see if they gotten in any new items.Found a nice piece southwest vase with painted white wolfs on it.Another indian doll for my collection so made out like a banit again.lol

Hope they get your paper work finished and everything in place soon.That walking around boxes can get old quick especially things packed that are needed.Have you received the shutters you order yet??

Expecting high winds out here again tomorrow.It is cool this evening but we only in the low 40's here too.
Have a good day at church tomorrow.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5563 Apr 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I came from a long lineage of hard working people.I often think as the old one go to paradise leaving the young if the young do not learn what will happen to them.Some but not all kids of today want everything handed to them at someone elses expense.They reather play games on a machine than to work and earn funds.Do not think they learned the meaning of a time to work and a time to play as I see alot of this going on with the kids of today.
I had a good day today.Made a trip to the book store and found some more reading materials.I am a happy camper when I can get my hands on books.Then hit a couple of junk places to check to see if they gotten in any new items.Found a nice piece southwest vase with painted white wolfs on it.Another indian doll for my collection so made out like a banit again.lol
Hope they get your paper work finished and everything in place soon.That walking around boxes can get old quick especially things packed that are needed.Have you received the shutters you order yet??
Expecting high winds out here again tomorrow.It is cool this evening but we only in the low 40's here too.
Have a good day at church tomorrow.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yes...The Shutter/Blinds came yesterday...Your Indian vase and doll sound great....Did I tell you I love Southwestern style art and decorations?....Hopefully next week the paper work will be taken care of....
This morning it is very foggy....Looks like rain....

Have a great day today (Yea....get to talk to the little ones)

Location hidden

#5564 Apr 14, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Epi and Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Have not found you here this morning yet.Hope all is well and you are doing fine.Did you have a good weekend.

The winds come taring here here last night at 11:35 PM and they flopped and howled all night long.And today is nothing but clouds of dirt and dust with theses high winds.Yuck sure takes the fun out of things around here.

I had wanted to go fishing up at one of the lakes but not gonna happen today.Cause if I went to pitch my line in the water it would just blow back up on the fishing bank.Oh well be another day for this.But some small tender ones sure would be tastey in a skillet to munch on.Just wishin.

Have a good day at work,Hope I hear from you soon.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5565 Apr 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...The Shutter/Blinds came yesterday...Your Indian vase and doll sound great....Did I tell you I love Southwestern style art and decorations?....Hopefully next week the paper work will be taken care of....
This morning it is very foggy....Looks like rain....
Have a great day today (Yea....get to talk to the little ones)
Hi Epi;

Sure would be nice to get the paper work behind you so you can get moved before the heat hits in your area and all settled in so you can enjoy the summer.

Guess,I am a odd ball lol.I decorate with what most people cannot not buy.But I very individualist too.The vase I bought is a one of a kind handmade.I make alot of my own things too.I had theses handmade mexican chairs with no seat in them so took them and refinished them but choose to make the seat out of real cured fur seats.lol I took a set of matching belts with western belt buckels and used them for some curtain tie backs at one window here in the house.Western hand tooled. No one has a set of theses but me and none can be bought at k world or wally world at a mall lol.It just me as I am.lol.Well told on myself enough lol
Have a grand sunday enjoy the time with talk with the lil ones.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5566 Apr 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Have not found you here this morning yet.Hope all is well and you are doing fine.Did you have a good weekend.
The winds come taring here here last night at 11:35 PM and they flopped and howled all night long.And today is nothing but clouds of dirt and dust with theses high winds.Yuck sure takes the fun out of things around here.
I had wanted to go fishing up at one of the lakes but not gonna happen today.Cause if I went to pitch my line in the water it would just blow back up on the fishing bank.Oh well be another day for this.But some small tender ones sure would be tastey in a skillet to munch on.Just wishin.
Have a good day at work,Hope I hear from you soon.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam,

Yes we also had storms which is very unusual for this time of year. We usually only have rain in summer but the weather has gone crazy. Cold and rainy. Miserable.

I sent you an email Mam.

So Epi you are waiting on the paper work for the sale of your house. I know the feeling you just want to get moving once you have made up your mind. Thinking of you.

Take care both of you
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5567 Apr 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Sure would be nice to get the paper work behind you so you can get moved before the heat hits in your area and all settled in so you can enjoy the summer.
Guess,I am a odd ball lol.I decorate with what most people cannot not buy.But I very individualist too.The vase I bought is a one of a kind handmade.I make alot of my own things too.I had theses handmade mexican chairs with no seat in them so took them and refinished them but choose to make the seat out of real cured fur seats.lol I took a set of matching belts with western belt buckels and used them for some curtain tie backs at one window here in the house.Western hand tooled. No one has a set of theses but me and none can be bought at k world or wally world at a mall lol.It just me as I am.lol.Well told on myself enough lol
Have a grand sunday enjoy the time with talk with the lil ones.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Those sound great looking.....My decorating is Hodge Podge....Little of this....Little of that

I was going to download the pictures I took of the Wisteria vine with flowers...and the chord that I use to download the pics to my computer is packed away in a box (hubby packed it)....So I will send the picture later after we move and unpack boxes....LOL

Have a great day Friends....Maybe I will hear something today....

Love ya

Location hidden

#5568 Apr 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those sound great looking.....My decorating is Hodge Podge....Little of this....Little of that
I was going to download the pictures I took of the Wisteria vine with flowers...and the chord that I use to download the pics to my computer is packed away in a box (hubby packed it)....So I will send the picture later after we move and unpack boxes....LOL
Love ya
Good Morning Epi

I hope that all is going well with you and your family and your move. Have you heard any news on the paper work?

We are doing fine, just plodding along like always.

Have a great day Epi and take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5569 Apr 15, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam,
Yes we also had storms which is very unusual for this time of year. We usually only have rain in summer but the weather has gone crazy. Cold and rainy. Miserable.
I sent you an email Mam.
So Epi you are waiting on the paper work for the sale of your house. I know the feeling you just want to get moving once you have made up your mind. Thinking of you.
Take care both of you
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Another day of high winds for me this day.In time it shall work it out of its system and most probably turn off to what we call hot around here.But for now the dirt and dust are being rearranged much like a woman house.lol.

I seen you at the snow ball war this morning.lol(wsjlm thread)Every ones throwing balls but some melt before they make a landing.lol Another words they do not have a snowman idea in hell what they talking about.lol Meantime just duck until they work it out of the systems of right,wrong,indifferences,and along the way tuck them all in prayers.
Have a good day at work,will check the email for news and answer.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5570 Apr 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love ya
Hi Epi;

I like your idea of Hodge podge it sounds like me with comfort thrown in too.When I started making some of my things out of what I call junk which really is not junk at all.Cause if one was to try to buy some of the items I worked with it come with a very high dollar tag.Honey and the kids started doin the same thing.
Honey added to the decorating things he made along the way thru this relationship too.So it all worked out to what we call home sweet home for the two of us.

I sure did should have not laughed over that cord getting packed.
Amazing is it not how a man can have a woman packed up in just a short time and carried off somewhere.Must be the cave man in them.lol Time is getting closer hope for some news today for you of the paper work.

How did the visit go with the lil ones yesterday.What cute did they fill your ears with.lol
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5573 Apr 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Another day of high winds for me this day.In time it shall work it out of its system and most probably turn off to what we call hot around here.But for now the dirt and dust are being rearranged much like a woman house.lol.
I seen you at the snow ball war this morning.lol(wsjlm thread)Every ones throwing balls but some melt before they make a landing.lol Another words they do not have a snowman idea in hell what they talking about.lol Meantime just duck until they work it out of the systems of right,wrong,indifferences,and along the way tuck them all in prayers.
Have a good day at work,will check the email for news and answer.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I have just heard about the bombs in Boston at the end of the Marathon. What a dreadful state of affairs the USA has right now. I hope and pray that the people affected by this will get the help that they need.

Well snowballs deluxe I would say. People are just hurling abuse left, right and center. What a mess!!!! I will be keeping my distance surely.

I will be emailing you shortly. Only older boss and me in the office today and we always have a great time laughing.

Have a wonderful day to Mam, God bless and send love to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5574 Apr 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Hi Mam

You have email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5575 Apr 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I like your idea of Hodge podge it sounds like me with comfort thrown in too.When I started making some of my things out of what I call junk which really is not junk at all.Cause if one was to try to buy some of the items I worked with it come with a very high dollar tag.Honey and the kids started doin the same thing.
Honey added to the decorating things he made along the way thru this relationship too.So it all worked out to what we call home sweet home for the two of us.
I sure did should have not laughed over that cord getting packed.
Amazing is it not how a man can have a woman packed up in just a short time and carried off somewhere.Must be the cave man in them.lol Time is getting closer hope for some news today for you of the paper work.
How did the visit go with the lil ones yesterday.What cute did they fill your ears with.lol
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
The "visit" was funny.....They had just taken their bath and little one didn't want to put on a shirt Mom picked out because it was a "Girls" shirt....LOL.....And he was in his birthday suit...i said put on your clothes boy...and he started to dance.....He is a Funny boy. They had just got back from Football practice. He is in flag football and Sister was practicing Cheerleading. It was so cute. Mom and Dad sent me pictures on facebook. They aren't babies anymore.....Yesterday was Hubbies oldest sons Birthday and he got to talk to his youngest grandaughter (Who is a very pretty little girl) SHe has curly blond hair and Big blue eyes (and can turn on the charm.) Hubby said maybe we will travel North and visit the grandkids after we move....That will be FUN...Do you two want to babysit three cute and active DOGS?....LOL

Have a great day...Say a prayer for the people affected in Boston.

Love ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Thinking 64,327
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 654,273
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 973,914
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 1 hr girls united states 3
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Johnny 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 183,192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr crucifiedguy 281,925
More from around the web