Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5492 Apr 1, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Hope you had a happy Easter and a restful weekend.
You should be returning to work so will leave some short new bits here for you.

Still have not gotten my tank fixed yet everything closed over weekend and could not get parts for it.
So is just a short set back until progress steps into gear to get it fixed.

Spring is doing it best to get here in the mountains but seems like it is moving slow this year.It starting to warm up to the sixty and seventies now,along comes the winds before summer.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5493 Apr 1, 2013
Happy April Fools Day.God bless

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5494 Apr 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Hope you had a happy Easter and a restful weekend.
You should be returning to work so will leave some short new bits here for you.
Still have not gotten my tank fixed yet everything closed over weekend and could not get parts for it.
So is just a short set back until progress steps into gear to get it fixed.
Spring is doing it best to get here in the mountains but seems like it is moving slow this year.It starting to warm up to the sixty and seventies now,along comes the winds before summer.
Hi mam

Back at work today after 4 days of relaxing and sleeping late. Not funny having to return. My friend took us to the Italian Pasta place for lunch on Sunday and it was very nice. Much too much food of course, They really pile it on the plates.

Just trying to come to terms with those robberies that took place. My friend says it takes time and then you are alright with it. I don't think that I will ever be alright with it.

Anyway you do the best that you can.

Have been given a gift voucher from the "Family" so will only know how much when I go to the store. Very nice of them to do something for me.

I will try and email but our work internet is still not up and running properly. We are using someone else's lines in the meantime We are all okay and getting on with our lives. Chloe playing up again same old reason - food.

Life is very humdrum right now with the season turning to winter as well.

I hope you had a grand Easter. Our was most enjoyable.

Well all for now Mam,
Take care and send our love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5496 Apr 2, 2013
Morning Friends....

I sit here today typing to you with the Sun on my shoulders....Going to be a beautiful warm spring day. My Wisteria is starting to bloom....Will send a picture of it....Maybe put it on here.

Hope you all have a great day today....I will try

Love to you

Location hidden

#5497 Apr 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
I sit here today typing to you with the Sun on my shoulders....Going to be a beautiful warm spring day. My Wisteria is starting to bloom....Will send a picture of it....Maybe put it on here.
Love to you
Morning Epi

I think that you will miss your wisteria once you have moved. I hope you had a great Easter. Our was lovely. We did a lot of sleeping late over the 4 day public holidays. It was hard to come to work this morning but life goes on, doesn't it.

Have a great day Epi and sending this with love across the ocean to you and yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5498 Apr 2, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mam
Back at work today after 4 days of relaxing and sleeping late. Not funny having to return. My friend took us to the Italian Pasta place for lunch on Sunday and it was very nice. Much too much food of course, They really pile it on the plates.
Just trying to come to terms with those robberies that took place. My friend says it takes time and then you are alright with it. I don't think that I will ever be alright with it.
Anyway you do the best that you can.
Have been given a gift voucher from the "Family" so will only know how much when I go to the store. Very nice of them to do something for me.
I will try and email but our work internet is still not up and running properly. We are using someone else's lines in the meantime We are all okay and getting on with our lives. Chloe playing up again same old reason - food.
Life is very humdrum right now with the season turning to winter as well.
I hope you had a grand Easter. Our was most enjoyable.
Well all for now Mam,
Take care and send our love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Got a small storm moving thru here since last night.Temper dropped and even the critters almost run me down fleeing for there beds in the early evening.Turned off cool enough I set fire in the stove so guess spring not sprung here yet.

Easter,For honey and I was just a quite day together.Kids had other plans.

So you having internet problems well guess we are together in that cause have never figured out this mess I have either.Thinking about calling my service provider to get it cleared up.

Everyone is doing fine here.Really no plans layed in stone yet for the coming summer.Thoses sammies for me just keep rollin at me.I get one done and a half dozen more pop up to do.lol.

Need to either do one of two things go and get my hair done again or let it grow out where it was cut.Think this time will just let it grow as already tired of this hairdo maybe look for something else to do with this stuff.lol

Junkin season is right around the cornor for me.Need another batch of supplies to work up for this coming winter projects to build the pretty things I want.

Location hidden

#5499 Apr 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Got a small storm moving thru here since last night.Temper dropped and even the critters almost run me down fleeing for there beds in the early evening.Turned off cool enough I set fire in the stove so guess spring not sprung here yet.
Easter,For honey and I was just a quite day together.Kids had other plans.
So you having internet problems well guess we are together in that cause have never figured out this mess I have either.Thinking about calling my service provider to get it cleared up.
Everyone is doing fine here.Really no plans layed in stone yet for the coming summer.Thoses sammies for me just keep rollin at me.I get one done and a half dozen more pop up to do.lol.
Need to either do one of two things go and get my hair done again or let it grow out where it was cut.Think this time will just let it grow as already tired of this hairdo maybe look for something else to do with this stuff.lol
Junkin season is right around the cornor for me.Need another batch of supplies to work up for this coming winter projects to build the pretty things I want.
Hi Mam

Thanks for the news. I have sent you an email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5500 Apr 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Love to you
Morning Epi;

Sure odd but when you said you would be moving that plant in your yard wonder across my mind.Would you be able to take some starts off of it and transplant at the new place.Amazing in life what we leave behind for others to enjoy.

Due to job when honey was young he move me just about every few months.I end up giving up a job left things behind Sometimes felt like a tumbleweed in the wind or a gyipy woman always on a rollin on a set of wheels somewhere but was fun and adventurious.learn alot along the walk now can live under a hat.lol.

Hope the packing and moving goes smoothly and you get settle good.
Did hubby get the back part cleared out with a brush hog yet.Give you a clue here with a big place need equiptment and auctions is the best place to find things.This place here had nothing and now it got way too much.But my bunch of clowns loves there toys and I not about to rock the boat just let them have and play and be happy and I just watch and laugh too.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5501 Apr 2, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Thanks for the news. I have sent you an email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Have not hit my e mails yet I slow this am.
But will shoot you a answer.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5502 Apr 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Have not hit my e mails yet I slow this am.
But will shoot you a answer.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

You have email.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5503 Apr 3, 2013
Morning Friends....

I went past the Wisteria vine yesterday and little purple flowers are popping out....:-)

We haven't heard back from the realtor on what is the net step...so we are just "waiting" right now...

I pray today will be a Blessed one for you all....

Love to you

Location hidden

#5504 Apr 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
I went past the Wisteria vine yesterday and little purple flowers are popping out....:-)
We haven't heard back from the realtor on what is the net step...so we are just "waiting" right now...
Love to you
Hi Epi

Your Wisteria sounds beautiful. You must take it with you when you move!!!

I pray that you too have a blessed day.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5505 Apr 3, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
You have email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;
I sent you two e mails with news of the projects I was involved in.
Hope you received them.

Stayed up last night until three am working on some pretty pieces to wear in my hair.Made flower combs and some beaded pull ups to wear.

Had a mini storm move thru the afew snow flakes is all and it melts of fast then sun came out and it turned into a pretty day around here.
Everyone is doin fine here.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5506 Apr 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Love to you
Hi Epi:

I been thinking about a very small herb garden this year.Think would be a fun thing to do.Can dry them for storage and use at a latter date.I sure hope you can take a start of the Wisteria vine with you.Are they easy to start and raise?As do not know anything about them.

Maybe due to title search clearence is why you not heard anything.
When I got this place where I am now I waited about six weeks for the paper work to get done.I have the very first deed every recorded for it's a historicial document.Deeds,title insurances,property tax clearences ect all take time.Hopefully the wheels will move swifty for you soon and you can get moved.

How the small shop coming along?Do you know when you shall start work there?If weather permits I might open mine around the middle of the month over the week ends to start with but it depends.Meantime it will sit and wait on me to come along and move afew mountains lol.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5507 Apr 3, 2013
Morning Mam and Epi

I hope you both have a great day / evening.

I asked the Lord for sunshine for my birthday. It is very misty now, but they say mist before 7 clear by 11.00. At least it is not pouring with rain like the past 2 days.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHERIANNE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Nothing planned, just a normal day with work and then sammy chores after work but we are alive and have each day that we are given.

Have a great day the two of you.
Sending love to you and your families
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5508 Apr 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I sent you two e mails with news of the projects I was involved in.
Hope you received them.
Stayed up last night until three am working on some pretty pieces to wear in my hair.Made flower combs and some beaded pull ups to wear.
Had a mini storm move thru the afew snow flakes is all and it melts of fast then sun came out and it turned into a pretty day around here.
Everyone is doin fine here.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Yes Mam I received them and am writing back as I type this post.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5509 Apr 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Mam and Epi
I asked the Lord for sunshine for my birthday. It is very misty now, but they say mist before 7 clear by 11.00. At least it is not pouring with rain like the past 2 days.
Nothing planned, just a normal day with work and then sammy chores after work but we are alive and have each day that we are given.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
H_A_P_P_Y

B_I_R_T_H_D_A_Y

C_H_E_R_I_A_N_N !!

Hope it is a great one....Enjoy!

(I thought of you yesterday as I took my cousin to our Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) place. When we got there....There was a line all the way out the front of people waiting.(I remember you talking about how the South African DMV is mismanaged)

LW and Cheri....Have a great day today!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5510 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi:
I been thinking about a very small herb garden this year.Think would be a fun thing to do.Can dry them for storage and use at a latter date.I sure hope you can take a start of the Wisteria vine with you.Are they easy to start and raise?As do not know anything about them.
Maybe due to title search clearence is why you not heard anything.
When I got this place where I am now I waited about six weeks for the paper work to get done.I have the very first deed every recorded for it's a historicial document.Deeds,title insurances,property tax clearences ect all take time.Hopefully the wheels will move swifty for you soon and you can get moved.
How the small shop coming along?Do you know when you shall start work there?If weather permits I might open mine around the middle of the month over the week ends to start with but it depends.Meantime it will sit and wait on me to come along and move afew mountains lol.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yea....I know there is all kinds of red tape....

Haven't heard about the store yet....Hopefully soon....

Have a good day also....Love ya

Location hidden

#5511 Apr 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
H_A_P_P_Y
B_I_R_T_H_D_A_Y
C_H_E_R_I_A_N_N !!
Hope it is a great one....Enjoy!
(I thought of you yesterday as I took my cousin to our Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) place. When we got there....There was a line all the way out the front of people waiting.(I remember you talking about how the South African DMV is mismanaged)
LW and Cheri....Have a great day today!!
Hi there Epi

Well rather you and me. I cannot stand going to the DMV because you need to have stamina to stand in the line around the block three times and also you need to take some leave from work because it TAKES SOOOOOOOO LONG.

Thanks for your wishes Epi. I am having a great day thus far. Enjoying it immensely.

Take care friend and have a good day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5512 Apr 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Mam and Epi
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Wishing again to you A Very Happy Birthday.
Make yourself abit of fun even if at work today.
Hope your wish for sun happens too.
Enjoy the day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min River Tam 64,042
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Steve III 653,999
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 46 min Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 49 min Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 54 min Rosa_Winkel 106,508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 973,802
I want to masturebate with my friend 2 hr Bbflip 1
More from around the web