Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5469 Mar 26, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam and Epi,
I have read up on your news and thanks very much.
Had two major breakins on Friday, a huge big white van came and had access control to get in the gate of our complex, and they parked outside the two front units, and a team went into each unit and cleaned them out of everything they owned. A lady who lived alongside them thought there was something strange so she phoned the agents and they alerted armed response and they arrived within 5 minutes, but the van was long gone.
We now have guards patrolling every hour (which drives the dogs absolutely mad and the noise is something else, each time the guard walks past on his patrol). We also have like more important guards who get to sit on chairs under the tree. I don't know if they are ever going to do any work other than sit in the sun and ask for iced water, but they are there and one told me that they had been brought in to monitor the situation. Nice to get clever after the event eh!
I hope that both of you are well and that everything is running smoothly in your homes.
Speak soon.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

One must wonder just how safe is ones own home from such as what you are going thru.I wished you could electrify your fense think that sometimes is the only way to protect one self when sleeping.
Electric fense give a heck of a jolt and serves as a wake up call that the owner not going to play around doin hop scotch with them.
I hope you can get back to normal again soon and can get some sleep and rest too.Have a safe and good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5470 Mar 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Lw and Cherianne....
Wow...Sorry to hear tht Cherianne....I am glad your unit was not broken into....I understand now why you are so scared sometimes being alone....Those barks are good...maybe they deter others...Do you have a weapon? A bat or steel pipe if you don't like guns....You need something just in case.
Here in America..alot of people are sppoked because they are seeing tanks and Military Hummers being deployed in areas we've never seen before...I just heard alot of helicopter fly over last night...It may be nothing...But then....
Hope ya'll will have a great rest of the day...I will send the link today to where I will work....
Love to you both
Hi Epi;

Hair spray Epi best weapon a woman can use straight to the eyes.
I know this sounds cold and cruel but sometimes it take drastric measures to protect one self.Think it is shame when one is not safe in own home theses days.I run a electric fense around my place for protect purposes even thro no one ever comes around as think it is better to stay safe than to have regrets later.Tuck cherianne in prayer for God's protection.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5471 Mar 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
One must wonder just how safe is ones own home from such as what you are going thru.I wished you could electrify your fense think that sometimes is the only way to protect one self when sleeping.
Electric fense give a heck of a jolt and serves as a wake up call that the owner not going to play around doin hop scotch with them.
I hope you can get back to normal again soon and can get some sleep and rest too.Have a safe and good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam and Epi

Thanks for all your news. Hopefully this post will get through. Our international internet cable running under the ocean is damaged so we are only picking up local stuff.

Things are slowly returning to normal. Cold weather and rain non stop. Winter is a-coming. Brrrr.

I have my can of hair spray Mam I forgot to mention that on my weapon list of mops, brooms, etc.

We have the Easter weekend that comes on Friday through to Monday night so we have 4 days to sleep late. Yippee.

Not much news from our end. Just plodding along.

I hope that the packing is going well Epi. I do not enjoy moving one little bit (as can be seen from my garage with the packed boxes). YES they are still there just not as many as when we arrived.

Have a great day both of you and ENJOY.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5472 Mar 27, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam and Epi
Thanks for all your news. Hopefully this post will get through. Our international internet cable running under the ocean is damaged so we are only picking up local stuff.
Things are slowly returning to normal. Cold weather and rain non stop. Winter is a-coming. Brrrr.
I have my can of hair spray Mam I forgot to mention that on my weapon list of mops, brooms, etc.
We have the Easter weekend that comes on Friday through to Monday night so we have 4 days to sleep late. Yippee.
Not much news from our end. Just plodding along.
I hope that the packing is going well Epi. I do not enjoy moving one little bit (as can be seen from my garage with the packed boxes). YES they are still there just not as many as when we arrived.
Have a great day both of you and ENJOY.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;
I been working on projects just came in the thread taking a break to see what going on and found you here.Hope all is well with you.How will they repair that under the sea cable is something new for me.I thought it was all done by thru space stations.I had thought spring might get here too but still having snow storms here too this past week.Any special plans for Easter holidays.Expect it will be a long weekend coming up.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5473 Mar 27, 2013
Morning....

Today Lily goes back for a check up....She is back to her Silly self.....Running and jumping...Pretty good for a 10 year old dog.

It will be sunnny but cool today....It has been cool the last week or so. Easter is suppose to be around 70 degrees...We will see.

My son (who lives next door) said he will cook Easter dinner for us (While we are at Church)...It will be the last dinner we fix in this home. The next Holiday will be in our new home (Memorial Day/Fourth of July)...Good days for Picnics...We have 2 acres so there is enought room...LOL...My son has been out of a job for awhile and is thinking of going up to my cousin's in Virginia. She said she will find him jobs there...They have a small farm....probably 15 to 20 acres that they have an Organic Farm (plus they run their business from there also)

Have a great day today Friends....Be Safe

Location hidden

#5474 Mar 27, 2013
Mornin Epi;

Humm seems I worked my way into the early morning hours of wesenday.Funny how one day just falls into another like a pair of feet in comfy slippers.

Just finished the last batch of bread and while I had the oven going fixed a roast,potatoes,carrots for tonights dinner hour.So will just have to tuck a salad in tonight for to go with dinner.Honey got his order turned in for homemade soup so may stick that in a crockpot for snacking too later today.

Suppose you been busy packing again for the upcoming move sure hope it goes smooth for you both.I need to down size and get rid of alot of things around here too.Is on my todo list as soon as this weather gets agreeable again.One wonders where they end up with so much stuff.lol.

Think you going to like country livin cause it sure is nice when you get tired of the city life.
Had plans all drawed out to put in a green house here but scrapped thoses plans and decided to put of one of the screened in patio tents and add plastic and call it green house.Another woman idea to raise afew fresh vegs in.Can always take it down and store it come winter at lest the deer will not get in to eat it at night too.I must had some hillybilly in my heritage ya think lol the best of the best cause I love those hill people and there fun ways.lol.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5475 Mar 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Today Lily goes back for a check up....She is back to her Silly self.....Running and jumping...Pretty good for a 10 year old dog.
It will be sunnny but cool today....It has been cool the last week or so. Easter is suppose to be around 70 degrees...We will see.
My son (who lives next door) said he will cook Easter dinner for us (While we are at Church)...It will be the last dinner we fix in this home. The next Holiday will be in our new home (Memorial Day/Fourth of July)...Good days for Picnics...We have 2 acres so there is enought room...LOL...My son has been out of a job for awhile and is thinking of going up to my cousin's in Virginia. She said she will find him jobs there...They have a small farm....probably 15 to 20 acres that they have an Organic Farm (plus they run their business from there also)
Have a great day today Friends....Be Safe
Hi Epi;

I just left you a message talk about missin the boat here.Thought I was by myself here on this thread lol.Hope lilly check up comes out good and all goes smooth for her.

I think that is neat your son fixing dinner for you and honey for Easter.No plans around here this year but who knows that could change.Expect it will be a quite day for us.When do you think he might go to virginia.Work is hard to find theses days.Most have no benefits either.But they have to go where the work is.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5476 Mar 28, 2013
Morning....Running late....But wanted to wish you all a GOOD Day today....

Take care and LOVE to you....

Location hidden

#5477 Mar 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....Running late....But wanted to wish you all a GOOD Day today....
Take care and LOVE to you....
Hi;
Running late slow down that is hard on a gal ya know.lol
Cheri started her four day holiday today as it is friday there.
So hope she has a good holiday off.
Hope you had a grand day too with alot of fun and happiness.
God bless.Loveya both mam lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5478 Mar 29, 2013
Morning....

Today is Good Friday.....Wanted to share this....

Were you there when they crucified my Lord?
Oh … Sometimes it causes me to tremble, tremble, tremble

Thank you Jesus...

Have a good day....Love ya

Location hidden

#5479 Mar 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Today is Good Friday.....Wanted to share this....
Oh … Sometimes it causes me to tremble, tremble, tremble
Thank you Jesus...
Have a good day....Love ya
Mornin Epi;
Having a few miner set back but doin fine.Propane gauges on tank have woren out have to go find new parts for it,so I can get back to cooking here.Also packing down one room to put in storage at other house so can set up a bed for one of my day sleepers who works nights.He claims he sleeps better at my place.But really truthfully think it is more the need to be nearer to me.The feeling of being secure while asleep.Miner adjustments of life is all.Have a good friday take time to love.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5480 Mar 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Epi;
Having a few miner set back but doin fine.Propane gauges on tank have woren out have to go find new parts for it,so I can get back to cooking here.Also packing down one room to put in storage at other house so can set up a bed for one of my day sleepers who works nights.He claims he sleeps better at my place.But really truthfully think it is more the need to be nearer to me.The feeling of being secure while asleep.Miner adjustments of life is all.Have a good friday take time to love.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW....(That was funny what Larry said about you)...Don't Mess with LW....:-)

So....You have an employee who lives in your other place..right? And he wants to sleep there at night. Its the one which is closer to downtown right?

We are moving along with the purchase of the new place....We (Hubby)has pretty much packed everything else...I am so Blessed he is so organized.....I tend to wait till the last minute...You could call me a "Procrastinator"...: -)

I hope you get those valves taken cre of....I sent in your e-mail a link to the place where I will work. It is a website but is Under Construction right now....Will be up (God Willing) in a few weeks.

Love ya Sister

Location hidden

#5481 Mar 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....(That was funny what Larry said about you)...Don't Mess with LW....:-)
So....You have an employee who lives in your other place..right? And he wants to sleep there at night. Its the one which is closer to downtown right?
We are moving along with the purchase of the new place....We (Hubby)has pretty much packed everything else...I am so Blessed he is so organized.....I tend to wait till the last minute...You could call me a "Procrastinator"...: -)
I hope you get those valves taken cre of....I sent in your e-mail a link to the place where I will work. It is a website but is Under Construction right now....Will be up (God Willing) in a few weeks.
Love ya Sister
Mornin Epi;

I was abit amused to what Rider opinion was.lol But think that sharp tongue gets me in trouble too.I just not a good runner lol and a real poor follower too.I came out of the cloth of a rough rider.lol.
The only employee I have is me,myself,and I no one else lol.The place in town sits vacant.My daytime sleeper is the youngest Diabetic grandson.lol All I am is a caregiver and a problem solver lol.
Glad to hear the packing is going smoothly think I as thrilled about your new place as you are as find myself looking for bits and pieces of news from you about the place.I bet you could raise some beautiful fruit trees in your part of that country.There is pretty when they are out in bloom each season.I have two pear trees here on this place that produce.On another place apple tree on the other place peach.Have chock cherries that grow along the fense line on this place too.
No parts for tank everything closed down for long weekend.Called to get repair person who said put you on waiting list.I most probably loose my cool and try to fix it myself.That is how things usural work out for me anyway.The wonder of it all.
Have a good day today make it a happy one.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5482 Mar 30, 2013
Coming in this evening to wish all who pop in to read a Very Happy Blessed Easter.God bless all.
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

#5484 Mar 31, 2013
Hapopy East Mam and Epi. I hope that you have a wonderful East Sunday.

Hope this message gets through as things not sorted here yet..........

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5486 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Everyone.....

My son prepared some of the dinner yesterday...He will finish it up while we are at church....It is suppose to be rainy (we need the rain)

Love ya
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5487 Mar 31, 2013
Hi Epi and Mam - sorry I made a mistake in my post I meant have a super Easter Sunday.(Not East).

Apologies.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5489 Apr 1, 2013
Hi Mam and Epi, I hope you enjoyed Easter and the celebrations. We had a wonderful time.

Well work tomorrow so taking the last day of the holidays slowly and enjoying ourselves.

All the sammy jobs have been done so can relax.

Hope you and Honey are well Mam. and Epi you and your family too.

Sending this over the ocean with love.
love
Cherianne
Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5490 Apr 1, 2013
Morning....

The Easter dinner my son fixed turned out good....It was greatly appreciated. He is a good cook...I think he should have gone to cooking school. He likes recipes...and found one for basting the Ham. He is real meticulous and it takes awhile to do things...but it is worth it...LOL

Our son is visiting from Ohio with his fiance (She is a school teacher and on Spring break).It is suppose to be in the sixties all week some rain...Nice spring weather.

Maybe this week we will be able to start to address things that need to be fixed in the new place....then start moving things over there slowly.

Have a great day Friends

Location hidden

#5491 Apr 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
The Easter dinner my son fixed turned out good....It was greatly appreciated. He is a good cook...I think he should have gone to cooking school. He likes recipes...and found one for basting the Ham. He is real meticulous and it takes awhile to do things...but it is worth it...LOL
Our son is visiting from Ohio with his fiance (She is a school teacher and on Spring break).It is suppose to be in the sixties all week some rain...Nice spring weather.
Maybe this week we will be able to start to address things that need to be fixed in the new place....then start moving things over there slowly.
Have a great day Friends
Hi Epi;

Think it is wonderful all of you got to be together over this special weekend.Dinner that son fixed sounds delious.What do the kids think of the New House??Oh pretty soon you be all moved in settle in snug and comforatable.Thanks for sending me the link to the place you been working on.Not up and running but cover page is beautiful.
Honey and I spent this weekend at home was a quite one.Done nothing special.I spent a big part of my time with God while honey rested is all.Kids all had other plans and places to go.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min ROCCO 64,204
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min The Hangman 973,872
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 6 min Eagle 12 9,377
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Regina 654,218
Gays snapchat usernames 22 min Timmberg97 19
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min who 281,905
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min Annaleigh 106,562
More from around the web