Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5449 Mar 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Tis good to hear lilly is doin okay even if she is moving slow expect she is quite sore from the surgery.Her first three days will probably be the roughest but hope she heals fast.Give them all some pattin for me.
I spent part of this day without electric.The service people went down in the canyon to conduct repairs.I do not mind one bit I just went portable while it was turned off.Patients is the key when getting things fixed.
Congraduation on the new home you gotten.Only if you care to share would you tell us about the new place.A short 15 miles is just a hop and skip,well lol with my thinking it is.Dogs will adjust quick to country livin.Get yourself some spi glasses to watch thoses wild critters they better than a movie expecially the babies in the spring when they play with each other.Some of thoses country places are better equipted then the city places.So what day do you start this project.Will you have some help too.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW.....

Our new place has an acre between homes and back behind it is Farmers Feilds and behind that is trees...So I suspect we will see alot deer.....There area alot of deer hunters here in this county....I am not a hunter...I hate to see any animal killed (of course if it attacking me that is another issue)
We went out to the new house yesterday and measured windows for blinds (I think I'll get "Plantation Blinds"). The people that lived in the home before didn't cut all 2 acres...They just cut the front yard and right past the house...so there is at least a couple years of growth back in the lower acre...Hubby will rent a brush cutter for that.....I would like to put in a garden (maybe next year)Our home now has 20 foot trees (alot of them) and the new place has just a few and they are about 7 foot tall. But there are established long leaf Pines in the back yard probably about 5 or 6 of them....Our closing should be April 26th or before...So we will have movers move us then....

Love ya

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5450 Mar 20, 2013
Hi Mam and Epi

I hope you both have a great day tomorrow. I will be back on Friday after the Public Holiday.

Love to you both and Mam send my love to everyone in the family.

A cuddle for Lily Belle. I hope she is feeling better Epi.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5451 Mar 21, 2013
Morning Friends....

I see LW hasn't posted yet....We are packing knic knacks away now and taking pictures off the walls....Everything looks so bare now.....

Hubby is a collector...so he has alot of things...He has a nice collection of guns also....He is taking care of those personally.

Lily is taking it slow....The vet wants to look at her next week....She just loves to stay outside all day and lay around (except in the summer when it is HOT and almost 90 per cent humidity)...She loves the Southern Fall and Spring and Winter is mild here also.

I pray everyone has a Blessed day today....Love ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5452 Mar 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW.....
Our new place has an acre between homes and back behind it is Farmers Feilds and behind that is trees...So I suspect we will see alot deer.....There area alot of deer hunters here in this county....I am not a hunter...I hate to see any animal killed (of course if it attacking me that is another issue)
We went out to the new house yesterday and measured windows for blinds (I think I'll get "Plantation Blinds"). The people that lived in the home before didn't cut all 2 acres...They just cut the front yard and right past the house...so there is at least a couple years of growth back in the lower acre...Hubby will rent a brush cutter for that.....I would like to put in a garden (maybe next year)Our home now has 20 foot trees (alot of them) and the new place has just a few and they are about 7 foot tall. But there are established long leaf Pines in the back yard probably about 5 or 6 of them....Our closing should be April 26th or before...So we will have movers move us then....
Love ya
Hi Epi;

The new place sounds like it was just waiting for you to come along.Get a set of glasses to watch the deer and should you put in a garden remember deer will eat the plants growing.They like to get into the fruit trees too.You shall become a wild critter lover cause that sort of thing just grows on ya.Pretty soon you also buy equiptment for the up keep.Guess you figured I already walked this road lol.Very happy for you and honey that you gotten the new place and going to do some of that country livin.
How is lilly doin hopefully better.Give them all hugs and pats for me.I love to be a lil mouse when you take the dogs to the bigger place with that much room they think they found heaven.lol.have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5453 Mar 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
I see LW hasn't posted yet....We are packing knic knacks away now and taking pictures off the walls....Everything looks so bare now.....
Hubby is a collector...so he has alot of things...He has a nice collection of guns also....He is taking care of those personally.
Lily is taking it slow....The vet wants to look at her next week....She just loves to stay outside all day and lay around (except in the summer when it is HOT and almost 90 per cent humidity)...She loves the Southern Fall and Spring and Winter is mild here also.
I pray everyone has a Blessed day today....Love ya
Hi Epi;
Just pack the goodies cause they gonna look snazy in the new house.
When I moved I packed all the city goodies to make country home cosier.Think you will be busy decorating for awhile after the move.
I think it neat you are getting to move before it gets to hot back there and before winter come on again.
Your lucky your honey takes care of his personal packing not mine I ended up packing the tools ect ect last move we made.
Glad to hear lilly is doin better.Hope her check up come out good too.have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5454 Mar 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Mam and Epi
I hope you both have a great day tomorrow. I will be back on Friday after the Public Holiday.
Love to you both and Mam send my love to everyone in the family.
A cuddle for Lily Belle. I hope she is feeling better Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Just coming in here early to post tonight.Cause man last night I do not know what happened I just sat in the chair and started drifting off to sleep.I felt weak as a kitten and finally made it to go lay down.Just think I was past the tired ram of things.

Run errands today and got honey new set of meds again and of course his newspapers.Done a carry in dinner for him too.Took him for a ride in the car.He taken a good nap too so all in all he seems to be doin fine.Kids are all doin fine too.
Have a good day at work God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5455 Mar 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Just pack the goodies cause they gonna look snazy in the new house.
When I moved I packed all the city goodies to make country home cosier.Think you will be busy decorating for awhile after the move.
I think it neat you are getting to move before it gets to hot back there and before winter come on again.
Your lucky your honey takes care of his personal packing not mine I ended up packing the tools ect ect last move we made.
Glad to hear lilly is doin better.Hope her check up come out good too.have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yes...My Hubby does alot...I am very Blessed. When I first met him 24 years ago....I was impressed how he kept his apartment (He was brought up by a good German Mother...Very Clean)....LOL...He shares with the housework....He loads the dishwasher and unloads the dishes and does the laundry. I do the cooking and vacuuming and dusting. He takes care of the yard and vehicles.

We have everything pretty much packed away from the walls...Know we need to tackle the Closets (those are crammed full of things I didn't know what to do with)...LOL...Also he needs to pack up our new 2 and a half garage (Which we will really miss...the new house doesn't have one)...But it pretty much sold our home. For some reason Southeners don't have garage's like the Northeners do...They have "car ports"

Have a great day Friends....Love ya'll

Location hidden

#5456 Mar 22, 2013
Dear Mam and Epi

Thanks for all the news. Epi you sound very busy packing. Have fun.

Mam I have emailed you. Please let me know that you received it.

Both of you have a great day. Sending love over the ocean to you all.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5457 Mar 22, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Dear Mam and Epi
Thanks for all the news. Epi you sound very busy packing. Have fun.
Mam I have emailed you. Please let me know that you received it.
Both of you have a great day. Sending love over the ocean to you all.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Got the e mail and sent a answer hope it went thru to you.I going to find a way to get rid of this new system.It is way too much for me.When something like this bugs me I just get rid of it.lol

Tis burrr cold here expecting snow here today.Tis only a spring one will not stick around long.Is snow on the high mountains here and they look like men with night caps on lol.

Furry family is doin fine.Starting to play alot good sign of summer coming on around here.Honey and adult kids doin good too.
Sometimes so thankful we are all adults now.And everyone has their own lifestyles too.Honey and I get to be alone wooooooooooooo.

If weather is bad this weekend will no junkin for this gal.lol Guess I just hang out with honey and create some mischief for him.
Maybe create something in the kitchen food line and try it out on him.lol humm maybe put on a honey pack on face and demand afew kisses lol what a hoot that would be.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5458 Mar 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...My Hubby does alot...I am very Blessed. When I first met him 24 years ago....I was impressed how he kept his apartment (He was brought up by a good German Mother...Very Clean)....LOL...He shares with the housework....He loads the dishwasher and unloads the dishes and does the laundry. I do the cooking and vacuuming and dusting. He takes care of the yard and vehicles.
We have everything pretty much packed away from the walls...Know we need to tackle the Closets (those are crammed full of things I didn't know what to do with)...LOL...Also he needs to pack up our new 2 and a half garage (Which we will really miss...the new house doesn't have one)...But it pretty much sold our home. For some reason Southeners don't have garage's like the Northeners do...They have "car ports"
Have a great day Friends....Love ya'll
Hi Epi;
Came back in tonight to find news from you and found this post do not know how I missed it this morning.This is second try at getting a post to you first one got ate.lol

Yes you are blessed to have a hubbies helping hands.I on my my own in all departments of life honey never has and never will.

Think you going to enjoy country living the peace and quite makes a difference in moods and the furry family gonna have a ball with all that room to romp and play.

Tis cold here tonight expecting some snow this weekend.But do not think it will last long due to spring coming in.
Have a good day.Thankful I found your post tonight.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5459 Mar 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Came back in tonight to find news from you and found this post do not know how I missed it this morning.This is second try at getting a post to you first one got ate.lol
Yes you are blessed to have a hubbies helping hands.I on my my own in all departments of life honey never has and never will.
Think you going to enjoy country living the peace and quite makes a difference in moods and the furry family gonna have a ball with all that room to romp and play.
Tis cold here tonight expecting some snow this weekend.But do not think it will last long due to spring coming in.
Have a good day.Thankful I found your post tonight.God bless loveya lil whispers.
I watched a show based in Santa Fe NM.....The show showed the mountains in the background like yours.....Very Pretty area....And I know....very rugged.

Today we will help putting the merchandise in the Store...Alot of people from out Church will show up and help...We have a great time.....It should open soon....Don't know my hours yet....I will have a 15 mile drive from our new house (one way)...But that is OK....I will send you and Cheri a link to it (It is on facebook...Hope I'll be able to send that link to you)

Have a Blessed day....Love you

Location hidden

#5460 Mar 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched a show based in Santa Fe NM.....The show showed the mountains in the background like yours.....Very Pretty area....And I know....very rugged.
Today we will help putting the merchandise in the Store...Alot of people from out Church will show up and help...We have a great time.....It should open soon....Don't know my hours yet....I will have a 15 mile drive from our new house (one way)...But that is OK....I will send you and Cheri a link to it (It is on facebook...Hope I'll be able to send that link to you)
Have a Blessed day....Love you
Hi Epi;

Sometime pull up on the internet Santa Fe old town.People put there wares out on sidewalks to sale some on blankets on the ground.If you can take a peek at the oldest chruch there too think you should find this interesting.Some streets are made of bricks and so narrow two cars can bearly pass.It is a very old place.

I wonder how that project was coming along the other mornin.Merchandise stocking leads to alot of work.But think you shall have fun with it all.When is opening going to happen and do you know when you will start work.That 15 mile trip fly fast give you some time too listen to a good tape too.Daughter has sermons on tapes to listen too on her way to work each day.One good thing with you going like that is you can always pick up supplies needed as you go after you get moved of course.
Have a very fun day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5461 Mar 24, 2013
Came this mornin lookin for news of you both.
But did not find none.
Leaving you both a note.

Storm hit here last night wild one tis was colder then cold everything turned to ice in minutes.Roads all closed down,people rushing around off lips came the complaining.Lookin for a warm place to get in.I pulled in the critters early before it got here.Banked the stove early too and prepared food all early before it got here.
Youngest grandson showed up lookin for some long johns to wear to work.Off his lips came g-momma help me I am cold.Got him warmed up taken care off and thoses long johns put on.Son,daughter and son in law come bouncin thru the door hunting the stove and food.Oldest grandson worked late.Honey told them well your mom keeps the nest warm and safe for all of you.lol the wonder of it all abit of cold chasing them all.The point is the storm got everyone attention.

Hope you both are well,content,happy Have a good day God bless mam ,lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5462 Mar 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Came this mornin lookin for news of you both.
But did not find none.
Leaving you both a note.
Storm hit here last night wild one tis was colder then cold everything turned to ice in minutes.Roads all closed down,people rushing around off lips came the complaining.Lookin for a warm place to get in.I pulled in the critters early before it got here.Banked the stove early too and prepared food all early before it got here.
Youngest grandson showed up lookin for some long johns to wear to work.Off his lips came g-momma help me I am cold.Got him warmed up taken care off and thoses long johns put on.Son,daughter and son in law come bouncin thru the door hunting the stove and food.Oldest grandson worked late.Honey told them well your mom keeps the nest warm and safe for all of you.lol the wonder of it all abit of cold chasing them all.The point is the storm got everyone attention.
Hope you both are well,content,happy Have a good day God bless mam ,lil whispers.
Morning....It is "Palm Sunday"

I am running late for church....So I want to wish ya a GOoD day today.....LW....You keep your Home safe and warm...a great refuge for the family....Awesome.....Love you All.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5463 Mar 25, 2013
OK....No one came on yesterday...hope everyone is doing well.

I have no solid plans today....I mailed the grandkids their Easter candy and cards on Saturday.....(Easter stickers)

I will send you the stores link in e-mail later today....(It is stll under construction...but you can see what they have already)

Keep them in prayer...they need some money to come in so they can get the merchandise on the shelves and open....It is definately a GOD thing...

Have a great day....Love to ya

Location hidden

#5464 Mar 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
OK....No one came on yesterday...hope everyone is doing well.
I have no solid plans today....I mailed the grandkids their Easter candy and cards on Saturday.....(Easter stickers)
I will send you the stores link in e-mail later today....(It is stll under construction...but you can see what they have already)
Keep them in prayer...they need some money to come in so they can get the merchandise on the shelves and open....It is definately a GOD thing...
Have a great day....Love to ya
Good morning Epi;

That would neat to take a peek at the place you been working so hard on.Hopefully money donations will start coming in for the place to get established real good.Know is alot of folks who can use the help with the way things are beginning to look in this world today.

I was not even thought of and was not around but I can remember my folks talkin about coming thru the depression times the roaring twenties too.Was hard times for people.What came out was some good stories of thoses times inspite of the hardships.

Hope everyone is doin fine,your furry family fine too.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5465 Mar 25, 2013
Good morning Cherianne;

No news from you hope you are doin okay.Hope you had a good weekend.No e mail over the weekend received guess home cp did not get up and running.

Snowed again here last night and was brutually cold again.Everything got closed down due to the weather.News reported that the southwestern part of this state a train and fourty cars turned over with dry goods due to high winds up in the eighties or higher.Blowed it right off the tracks.The winds uprooted trees and done alot of damage.I had no damages to my place at all and the wind howled all the way thru the storm.Honey said,To tell you the hand of God lays his hands over lil whispers and this place during the storms of life.Critter all fine too.

Well guess best get my lil feet snappin got alot of sammies for this day to get done.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5466 Mar 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Good morning Cherianne;
No news from you hope you are doin okay.Hope you had a good weekend.No e mail over the weekend received guess home cp did not get up and running.
Snowed again here last night and was brutually cold again.Everything got closed down due to the weather.News reported that the southwestern part of this state a train and fourty cars turned over with dry goods due to high winds up in the eighties or higher.Blowed it right off the tracks.The winds uprooted trees and done alot of damage.I had no damages to my place at all and the wind howled all the way thru the storm.Honey said,To tell you the hand of God lays his hands over lil whispers and this place during the storms of life.Critter all fine too.
Well guess best get my lil feet snappin got alot of sammies for this day to get done.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam and Epi,

I have read up on your news and thanks very much.

Had two major breakins on Friday, a huge big white van came and had access control to get in the gate of our complex, and they parked outside the two front units, and a team went into each unit and cleaned them out of everything they owned. A lady who lived alongside them thought there was something strange so she phoned the agents and they alerted armed response and they arrived within 5 minutes, but the van was long gone.

We now have guards patrolling every hour (which drives the dogs absolutely mad and the noise is something else, each time the guard walks past on his patrol). We also have like more important guards who get to sit on chairs under the tree. I don't know if they are ever going to do any work other than sit in the sun and ask for iced water, but they are there and one told me that they had been brought in to monitor the situation. Nice to get clever after the event eh!

I hope that both of you are well and that everything is running smoothly in your homes.

Speak soon.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5467 Mar 26, 2013
Morning Lw and Cherianne....

Wow...Sorry to hear tht Cherianne....I am glad your unit was not broken into....I understand now why you are so scared sometimes being alone....Those barks are good...maybe they deter others...Do you have a weapon? A bat or steel pipe if you don't like guns....You need something just in case.

Here in America..alot of people are sppoked because they are seeing tanks and Military Hummers being deployed in areas we've never seen before...I just heard alot of helicopter fly over last night...It may be nothing...But then....

Hope ya'll will have a great rest of the day...I will send the link today to where I will work....

Love to you both

Location hidden

#5468 Mar 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Lw and Cherianne....
Wow...Sorry to hear tht Cherianne....I am glad your unit was not broken into....I understand now why you are so scared sometimes being alone....Those barks are good...maybe they deter others...Do you have a weapon? A bat or steel pipe if you don't like guns....You need something just in case.
Here in America..alot of people are sppoked because they are seeing tanks and Military Hummers being deployed in areas we've never seen before...I just heard alot of helicopter fly over last night...It may be nothing...But then....
Hope ya'll will have a great rest of the day...I will send the link today to where I will work....
Love to you both
Hi Epi and Mam

I have a mop and a broom. I have no idea how a gun works. I just know they frighten the life out of me. I also have a fly swatter and Chloe is very afraid of that, so perhaps I could use it as a weapon????? No, I guess I will just have to take my chancers.

So armed with my cleaning apparel and fly swatter I return to do my work this afternoon.

Take care both of you, Love to you both and the families.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Catcher1 64,157
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Phooey 654,173
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min Joe Fortuna 973,853
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min Annaleigh 106,551
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min who 281,894
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 1 hr Keke 84
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,369
More from around the web