“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5428 Mar 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne,Epi;
Well,Is lookin like I beef up patrol around here,so if I fall down on posting please forgive,
Been notified that their are some racoons in my area that could be rabbie.
The fish and game dept had to put one down after going after two women here.Sent off test on last friday and came back postive for rabbies today.It took a week to get the results back in.
So to keep my furry babes safe will be checking on them more often and housing them real early of a evening.Picking up all the feed and water bowls.
Have a good afternoon.God bless loveya mam lil whispers.
Well...Be careful going outside...if the racoons are rabid they might attack during light....Do you take a weapon with you..just in case something starts to run toward you?

I KNOW you know how to take care of yourself...living in New Mexico all your Life....:-)

We are going to take Lily to the Vets Monday....The growth is in the inside (her stomach) which the vet says is on a muscle. I'll keep you informed on her progress....

I am so glad I have you and Cherianne to talk to sometimes....thank you Friends...

God Bless

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5429 Mar 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...Be careful going outside...if the racoons are rabid they might attack during light....Do you take a weapon with you..just in case something starts to run toward you?
I KNOW you know how to take care of yourself...living in New Mexico all your Life....:-)
We are going to take Lily to the Vets Monday....The growth is in the inside (her stomach) which the vet says is on a muscle. I'll keep you informed on her progress....
I am so glad I have you and Cherianne to talk to sometimes....thank you Friends...
God Bless
Hi Epi;

This happened with the two ladies about five miles away which really is a part of my back yard so to speak too close for comfort as animals do travel for miles.Yes I do carry protection.What a way to start a summer running patrol to keep my tame one safe.

I have already put lily in prayer you see God made the animals too and he cares about them too.I think of them as a gift from him.Please keep me in the loop what goes on with her,she is such a pretty baby.

It has turned off warm here mother nature turned up the heat think it is going to be a hot summer.News people say 20 degrees above normal so for us out here most probably 80's and higher this summer.

I will say this once again I am there anytime you care to share and talk.What you choose to talk with me about stays with me and is not repeated.But then you and cherianne already know this of me.
Just know I am there and you and family are in the many prayers that come off my lips.

Honey and family doin fine.Daughter going to Bosie to see hubby this weekend.Son working extra shifts.Grandsons both okay too.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5430 Mar 16, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Leaving you note here as have you in my thoughts this evening maybe you shall find on home Cp or possible when you return to work.

I wonder how son is feeling,hopefully better.
Also hope furry family is doin good too as
know it slowly turning off cold in your part
of this world.

Honeys poured over his favorite papers this evening and eaten dinner.lol now napping in
his lounge chair and tv plays with no company lol
The wonder of it all.

Went out early this evening and shedded everything up early.Look for signs of raccons but think they moved down the road to my neighbors place.Pulled up all the feed and water bowls around here.Everytime today when the one of my critters let out a peep my feet were moving to check on them all.Tonight I am pooped.lol.
Have a good weekend God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5431 Mar 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
This happened with the two ladies about five miles away which really is a part of my back yard so to speak too close for comfort as animals do travel for miles.Yes I do carry protection.What a way to start a summer running patrol to keep my tame one safe.
I have already put lily in prayer you see God made the animals too and he cares about them too.I think of them as a gift from him.Please keep me in the loop what goes on with her,she is such a pretty baby.
It has turned off warm here mother nature turned up the heat think it is going to be a hot summer.News people say 20 degrees above normal so for us out here most probably 80's and higher this summer.
I will say this once again I am there anytime you care to share and talk.What you choose to talk with me about stays with me and is not repeated.But then you and cherianne already know this of me.
Just know I am there and you and family are in the many prayers that come off my lips.
Honey and family doin fine.Daughter going to Bosie to see hubby this weekend.Son working extra shifts.Grandsons both okay too.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Thanks LW....Happy St. Patricks Day!

We had some excitment yesterday.....It is dry here and there was a burgin ban on...And rumor was someone had fireworks and it caught a dry field on fire and burned down alot of apartments about 6 miles away.....It was windy also...Probably 180 people have no homes now....If you go into Myrtle Beach news on the computer...You will see it..Keep those people in your prayers also...I hope you all have a great GREEN day!!

Love ya

Location hidden

#5432 Mar 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks LW....Happy St. Patricks Day!
We had some excitment yesterday.....It is dry here and there was a burgin ban on...And rumor was someone had fireworks and it caught a dry field on fire and burned down alot of apartments about 6 miles away.....It was windy also...Probably 180 people have no homes now....If you go into Myrtle Beach news on the computer...You will see it..Keep those people in your prayers also...I hope you all have a great GREEN day!!
Love ya
Hi Epi;
Went into the internet and read and looked at the pictures of the fire near you.You know six miles is not far away and fire can jump with hot ambers from place to place.Sure bet you were covered in smoke at your place.Yes I will ask in prayer too for all of them.Sure is sad so many lost so much and no homes now.

Tomorrow is the day for lil lilly operation.She remains in prayer too.Hope all goes well for her.Please let me know how she gets along as I shall be watching for news of her.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5433 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Went into the internet and read and looked at the pictures of the fire near you.You know six miles is not far away and fire can jump with hot ambers from place to place.Sure bet you were covered in smoke at your place.Yes I will ask in prayer too for all of them.Sure is sad so many lost so much and no homes now.
Tomorrow is the day for lil lilly operation.She remains in prayer too.Hope all goes well for her.Please let me know how she gets along as I shall be watching for news of her.
I will keep you updated on Lilly Belle.......Today would have been my Mom's 88th Birthday....Miss her.....I guess we always miss our parents no matter what our age.

Hope today is a Blessed one for you and family and Cherianne

Love ya
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5434 Mar 18, 2013
Dear Mam and Epi

Thought that I would let both of you know that I have decided, after 2 sessions of hypno-therapy, not to continue. This therapy may have done wonders for my sister, but it is doing nothing for me other than making miserable dragging up the past and going over it all again. It happened, I dealt with it, and I have no desire to continue revisiting it every second week at therapy. So I have, to coin a phrase, put it to bed where it will stay forever.

I cannot change any of it, and I can go ahead and live a happy life. I thought at the outset that it may end up this way. It is very expensive therapy and if you are getting nothing out of it, then give it up. My sister got her therapy on the National Health so she did not have to pay a dime. I just think it is a lot of money to pay to talk over and over about someone that you did not even like very much. So that is that.

I hope that Lily is doing alright after her operation. Still praying for her Epi that all is fine.

This weekend flew right by us and the next thing it was Monday morning and to work again. We have a public holiday on Thursday (don't know what its name is) but the important thing is that we do not have to come work. Ha ha ha and we can sleep late.

Son's company have issued the Technology Department with a memo detailing the new dress policy. Six months ago it was chinos and Golf shirts and now it is tailored trouers and dress shirts and belts and no "running shoes" (Reeboks or Nikes) they mean. I wish they would make up their minds because it costs every time you have to buy these new clothes. My son is not happy about it as he says it is not appropriate attire to fix computers and going to the site offices that are all covered in red sand. I told him to not buckt he system and just do what they want. Anything for a peaceful life hey!

Hope you and Honey are both well Mam. I see from your posts that things are warming up over there. You be careful of the Racoons.

Home computer is working in a fashion but I cannot seem to get emails through to you Mam. You do not receive them.

Well I best get some work done. Oh yes my "new" computer does not work and has been taken away so that it can be replaced or repaired. Windows 8 is rubbish I can tell you.

Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5435 Mar 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Cherianne....
I know you posted this to LW....But thought I would pop in and say "I hope your weekend is a Peaceful and resting one for you." Have you gone back to Therapy lately?
God Bless...Love to you and your son
Hey Epi

No I posted this morning telling you and Mam that I am not going to continue with it. I just feel it is dragging everything up again and it is very expensive to boot. So I guess that is it eh!

How is Lily? Do you have any news for us of her? I have her in my prayers.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5436 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne;
Leaving you note here as have you in my thoughts this evening maybe you shall find on home Cp or possible when you return to work.
I wonder how son is feeling,hopefully better.
Also hope furry family is doin good too as
know it slowly turning off cold in your part
of this world.
Honeys poured over his favorite papers this evening and eaten dinner.lol now napping in
his lounge chair and tv plays with no company lol
The wonder of it all.
Went out early this evening and shedded everything up early.Look for signs of raccons but think they moved down the road to my neighbors place.Pulled up all the feed and water bowls around here.Everytime today when the one of my critters let out a peep my feet were moving to check on them all.Tonight I am pooped.lol.
Have a good weekend God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

Guess what? Son gave me his cold. I am not happy. I taking vitamin C and hoping for the best.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5437 Mar 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will keep you updated on Lilly Belle.......Today would have been my Mom's 88th Birthday....Miss her.....I guess we always miss our parents no matter what our age.
Hope today is a Blessed one for you and family and Cherianne
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Will the vet keep her under obversation for a couple of days after this operation.Sure hoping she does well thru this.

Yep know how you feel about your mom.Odd but I always felt like a orphan thrown like a dog to the wolves after my folks passed.The lessons of do not trust no one cause sure as you do they will turn on yea.That sort of life can put one right in the hip pocket of the Lord never to leave that kind of love.

Location hidden

#5438 Mar 18, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Dear Mam and Epi
Thought that I would let both of you know that I have decided, after 2 sessions of hypno-therapy, not to continue. This therapy may have done wonders for my sister, but it is doing nothing for me other than making miserable dragging up the past and going over it all again. It happened, I dealt with it, and I have no desire to continue revisiting it every second week at therapy. So I have, to coin a phrase, put it to bed where it will stay forever.
I cannot change any of it, and I can go ahead and live a happy life. I thought at the outset that it may end up this way. It is very expensive therapy and if you are getting nothing out of it, then give it up. My sister got her therapy on the National Health so she did not have to pay a dime. I just think it is a lot of money to pay to talk over and over about someone that you did not even like very much. So that is that.
I hope that Lily is doing alright after her operation. Still praying for her Epi that all is fine.
This weekend flew right by us and the next thing it was Monday morning and to work again. We have a public holiday on Thursday (don't know what its name is) but the important thing is that we do not have to come work. Ha ha ha and we can sleep late.
Son's company have issued the Technology Department with a memo detailing the new dress policy. Six months ago it was chinos and Golf shirts and now it is tailored trouers and dress shirts and belts and no "running shoes" (Reeboks or Nikes) they mean. I wish they would make up their minds because it costs every time you have to buy these new clothes. My son is not happy about it as he says it is not appropriate attire to fix computers and going to the site offices that are all covered in red sand. I told him to not buckt he system and just do what they want. Anything for a peaceful life hey!
Hope you and Honey are both well Mam. I see from your posts that things are warming up over there. You be careful of the Racoons.
Home computer is working in a fashion but I cannot seem to get emails through to you Mam. You do not receive them.
Well I best get some work done. Oh yes my "new" computer does not work and has been taken away so that it can be replaced or repaired. Windows 8 is rubbish I can tell you.
Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

New clothes for son another shopping trip he going to have so many clothes he be saying humm which outfit today.I have ironing to get done for our son today.

I got the grandson to move a big trap and caught trap I have and baited it to caught the racoons to turn over to fish and game dept.
I let them relocate them somewhere else.I doin what I can by picking up food and water dishes that is attraction to them.I am careful in my movements outside too.I would hope it was just the one with rabbies but not always true.Bears I think are out now too so just best to move with care.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5439 Mar 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mam
Guess what? Son gave me his cold. I am not happy. I taking vitamin C and hoping for the best.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Checking back in here for news of lilly and outcome.
I figured son would be sharing that cold with you.
Hope you get rid of it quick.Amazing what is shared.lol
Only you can decide what is best for you with the doc sessions.
We are all drivers of our own lifestyles and only you know how you feel about all of this.Just know I support you in whatever you should decide to do and I am there if you need a ear to bend always.I tuck you in prayers always asking,knocking at God's door.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5440 Mar 18, 2013
Good news.....Lily is back and the mass isn't cancerous..Thanks for the prayers friends....

I agree with LW Cherianne.....If you think the hynotherapy isn't worth it...Then I understand.. God is with you...He is the great Healer!

Lova ya

Location hidden

#5441 Mar 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Good news.....Lily is back and the mass isn't cancerous..Thanks for the prayers friends....
I agree with LW Cherianne.....If you think the hynotherapy isn't worth it...Then I understand.. God is with you...He is the great Healer!
Lova ya
Hi Epi;

I ask again in my prayers and layed down for a nap as knew needed some rest this afternoon so just coming back in for news of lilly again.Wonderful news no cancer in her.Hope she done well thru the surgery and will heal fast.She just a beautiful lilly lady.You are welcome God and I just want her well and happy.
Have a good evening and wash away that stress over lilly she be just fine.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5442 Mar 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Lova ya
Hi there Epi

Oh this is wonderful news for you and your hubby and Lily. Prayers answered.

Yes Epi I think I am better off just putting a lid on all that happened so many years ago. I have forgiven for that all happened and I need to settle in my life and give my all for my son.

Have a wonderful day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5443 Mar 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Checking back in here for news of lilly and outcome.
I figured son would be sharing that cold with you.
Hope you get rid of it quick.Amazing what is shared.lol
Only you can decide what is best for you with the doc sessions.
We are all drivers of our own lifestyles and only you know how you feel about all of this.Just know I support you in whatever you should decide to do and I am there if you need a ear to bend always.I tuck you in prayers always asking,knocking at God's door.
Hi Mam

Yes I feel that a load has been taken off my shoulders because I have forgiven all that happened. People do strange things for many reasons, and who am I to say they are wrong. It may be right for them.

You catch those racoons Mam and give them tot he Fisheries people. You don't want any trouble with them.

Have a great day. Love to you and Honey and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5444 Mar 19, 2013
Morning....

Lily is moving slow....but doing good. She is starting to eat a little (not much) She never did eat like our Big Puppy Mojoe...She has to watch her girly figure I guess....LOL

We have found a house and have sold our house...So it will be busy the next month or so. We will be moving in the country (Horse farm area). Where we live now there is always something going on....A major highway is within walking distance and I hear a siren every day (Especially Saturday when 180 homes were being burned down)...The only thing about moving out...There is no WalMart...We have to drive about 15 miles to one....LOL....(we are within 2 miles now). So the dogs will have to get use to country critters....And I may be without Internet connection for awhile (till we get settled)...I'll let you know when (probably a few weeks)

Love ya

Location hidden

#5445 Mar 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Lily is moving slow....but doing good. She is starting to eat a little (not much) She never did eat like our Big Puppy Mojoe...She has to watch her girly figure I guess....LOL
We have found a house and have sold our house...So it will be busy the next month or so. We will be moving in the country (Horse farm area). Where we live now there is always something going on....A major highway is within walking distance and I hear a siren every day (Especially Saturday when 180 homes were being burned down)...The only thing about moving out...There is no WalMart...We have to drive about 15 miles to one....LOL....(we are within 2 miles now). So the dogs will have to get use to country critters....And I may be without Internet connection for awhile (till we get settled)...I'll let you know when (probably a few weeks)
Love ya
Oh Wow Epi,

This is lovely news. Living in the country. Majoe will become a country dog and do country things. I bet you are going to have fun with him finding out about the wild critters and all. Something exciting to look forward to.

You must let us have some snaps when you have a moved in.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5446 Mar 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Yes I feel that a load has been taken off my shoulders because I have forgiven all that happened. People do strange things for many reasons, and who am I to say they are wrong. It may be right for them.
You catch those racoons Mam and give them tot he Fisheries people. You don't want any trouble with them.
Have a great day. Love to you and Honey and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Tis first day of sping at 5:03 am tomorrow.But this morning here in the mountains was sitting right on freezing mark.poff I do not believe the storm are over with yet around here.lol doubting tomas.
Tis going into winter in your part of this world stay warm and safe.

Only you can decide what kind of life you want for yourself only you can do that walk of it all.Now,that you forgiven others also forgive yourself for what ever was brothering you so deeply.One thing for sure is the past is non changeable.God shall guide your foot step if you will just let him.

I been pulling up the dog dishes earlier and have always and will always bring the dogs in the house and put them in there beds for the night and the rest of the furry family goes into sheds for the night.Have not caught anything in the trap yet.Since I pulled the food dishes they may have moved else where as have not found even a track for the past two days.I always had that deep need to protect the weak,sick or the old.I tend to think of them as orphans.

Hope you and son have gotten rid of your colds and are feeling better.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5447 Mar 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Tis good to hear lilly is doin okay even if she is moving slow expect she is quite sore from the surgery.Her first three days will probably be the roughest but hope she heals fast.Give them all some pattin for me.

I spent part of this day without electric.The service people went down in the canyon to conduct repairs.I do not mind one bit I just went portable while it was turned off.Patients is the key when getting things fixed.

Congraduation on the new home you gotten.Only if you care to share would you tell us about the new place.A short 15 miles is just a hop and skip,well lol with my thinking it is.Dogs will adjust quick to country livin.Get yourself some spi glasses to watch thoses wild critters they better than a movie expecially the babies in the spring when they play with each other.Some of thoses country places are better equipted then the city places.So what day do you start this project.Will you have some help too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min truth 554,258
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Just Wondering 603,397
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min WildWeirdWillie 174,887
Last Word + 2 38 min andet1987 930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Stilgar Fifrawi 762,392
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 41 min andet1987 1,242
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 47 min andet1987 4,393
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Charlie Sheen 263,151
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Johnny 4,120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE