Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5412 Mar 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey Cheriann...
Hope your day is Blessed today.....
Be careful and Be Safe...
Love to you
Morning Epi

Hope today finds you and yours all happy, fine and healthy. We are doing fine. Winter is-a-coming and I don't like that. Anyway at least the winter kills off all the winters bugs, etc.

How is Mojoe doing? And all his siblings! Still enjoying life.

Have a great day Epi
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5413 Mar 13, 2013
Morning LW and Cherianne...

The Spring Break people are coming down here now...the traffic is getting busier, Did you know TLC (The Learning (??) Channel) has a Reality show about this area?....It is called "Myrtle Manor"...The people who live here aren't thrilled with it....because it shows a bunch of goofy people....LOL. LW you might be able to see some of it on the computer.

Well..I hope everyone has a great day

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5414 Mar 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
Your little house sounds absolutely fabulous. We had some acquaintances that had a mobile home and they used to stop at RV Parks. They went all over North America and Canada. I think it must be a lovely way to live. Seeing new things all the time and experiencing the great outdoors. The closest I get to the great outdoors is when I go and hang up the laundry on the outside line LOL. Oh well we have the Kruger Park where we can see lions, tigers, cheaters, elephants, Rhonos and what have you but it is a ways from where I live. I been once with my family and all I remember was that it was very hot in the car with the windows closed.
Got home quite late last night so did not even try the computer at home. Boss-man left yesterday for Germany but I saw a news flash on Sky News that the Frankfurt Airport had been closed and 100 flights had been delayed or cancelled. So I don't know what is going to happen when they need to land this morning. It is snowing in the UK and western Europe like mad.
Son has been to site every day this week and today he gets to go to some place with a really rough road, so he is taking the company bakkie. I am saying prayers for a safe journey and return to home.
Furry babies are fine. Scruffy started snoring in the middle of night so I don't know where he got that from. He must have been dead tot he world. What a noise!!!
All misty and cold this morning and could not see out of the car windows. So I think by 1 April winter will be in for sure. I don't mind it when it is cold but when it starts to get freezing, I am not amused. Coats and gloves and hats and far too many clothes.
Well Mam I will pop back in later on. I may know more about the airport closures. Boss-man will not be happy if anything disrupts his plans !!!!!
Send love to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Lol yep have equipt the lil house with all the comforts of home.About all I remove from it after a trip is the things in the refrigator and give it a good cleaning for next trip.I like to find a lake park it cause I like to fish and it is so peaceful at night to sleep and listen to the water floppin on the shores of the lake.It handle real good in traffic too.Great for junkin too.

Sounds like the boss will get hung up in a airport over there.Son get along fine,he been at it awhile now.Good to hear babies are doin okay.I got some that snore too beautiful music is the way I think of it.Bundle up and stay warm time will fly and soon be spring in your part of this world.Every notice time flies like a bird.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5415 Mar 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
The Spring Break people are coming down here now...the traffic is getting busier, Did you know TLC (The Learning (??) Channel) has a Reality show about this area?....It is called "Myrtle Manor"...The people who live here aren't thrilled with it....because it shows a bunch of goofy people....LOL. LW you might be able to see some of it on the computer.
Hi Epi;

I see if I can find it on the internet.I seen a piece on the tv about how people go to the beaches in flordia.The beach was covered with them.lol My thought was too many people for me.I like the little hide away places.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

South Africa

#5416 Mar 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Lol yep have equipt the lil house with all the comforts of home.About all I remove from it after a trip is the things in the refrigator and give it a good cleaning for next trip.I like to find a lake park it cause I like to fish and it is so peaceful at night to sleep and listen to the water floppin on the shores of the lake.It handle real good in traffic too.Great for junkin too.
Sounds like the boss will get hung up in a airport over there.Son get along fine,he been at it awhile now.Good to hear babies are doin okay.I got some that snore too beautiful music is the way I think of it.Bundle up and stay warm time will fly and soon be spring in your part of this world.Every notice time flies like a bird.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

Sure sounds like heaven your little home on wheels.

I just read that that para olympic runner wants to apply to the courts to be able to leave SA whilst he is on bail!!! I think he has a screw loose in his head. How can he even think of wanting to leave SA whilst he is on R1 million bail. I don't think reality has set in there. You cannot do what he did and then ask to leave the country!!! Also he is very upset because he had to sell his race horses to find the money for his legal fees. Lucky him, that he had the race horses to sell. I don't know Mam, I am speechless.

Everything is going fine here. I have sent you a few emails but I do not think that you are getting them. Please let me know Mam.

Have a great day and send love to everyone and of course you and Honey.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne

South Africa

#5417 Mar 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hi Epi

Sure sounds like a nice place that you live in. The ocean, nice weather, the works. You are lucky.

I last saw the ocean in 1995 because it is far from where we are. I am not mad about beach sand, but I like the sound of the waves (and you have that every day).

Have a great day Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5418 Mar 14, 2013
Another day....Hey there LW and Cherianne...

Cherianne it is gret to live by the ocean...although I live inland about 15 miles...I can drive there in 20 minutes....Looking at it makes you feel so insignificant....

LW....we got some bad news yesterday about Lily (Our husky mix)....My husband took her for her 6 month check-up and the Vet found that there is growth in her stomach which is pretty big.He said that it would cost about 500 dollars to operate to take it out and then he will send it away for a biopsy to see if it is cancerous. We are praying that is is not......He said to not wait too long (one month)So keep us in prayer please.

Hope everyone has a Blessed day....Love to you All

Location hidden

#5419 Mar 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Cherianne it is gret to live by the ocean...although I live inland about 15 miles...I can drive there in 20 minutes....Looking at it makes you feel so insignificant....
LW....we got some bad news yesterday about Lily (Our husky mix)....My husband took her for her 6 month check-up and the Vet found that there is growth in her stomach which is pretty big.He said that it would cost about 500 dollars to operate to take it out and then he will send it away for a biopsy to see if it is cancerous. We are praying that is is not......He said to not wait too long (one month)So keep us in prayer please.
Hey there Epi

So sorry to hear about Lily ..... prayers will be said for her. Bless her heart.

Yes the ocean can be very startling as it is so huge. I just walk on the edge where the waves start to go back out. It is very relaxing.

Have a great day Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5420 Mar 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hi Epi;

The mountains here are like your ocean there make one feel so insignificant.They wear there beauty natural way.

This is not good news of missy lily.It is operational and removal.
I sure hope it is not cancerous.When you plan to do this?Does she appear to be in pain??I shall tuck all in my prayers.

My lil Toy poodle is blind.Vet told me long ago could not fix her eyes.Vet advised I put her down.I told him no I shall teach her myself.That was some years ago.She learned to follow my voice and follow my shoes as I rub them as I walk for her.I just pick her up and carry if in a place she does not know.She quite the lil lady and so loveable.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5421 Mar 14, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Sure sounds like heaven your little home on wheels.
I just read that that para olympic runner wants to apply to the courts to be able to leave SA whilst he is on bail!!! I think he has a screw loose in his head. How can he even think of wanting to leave SA whilst he is on R1 million bail. I don't think reality has set in there. You cannot do what he did and then ask to leave the country!!! Also he is very upset because he had to sell his race horses to find the money for his legal fees. Lucky him, that he had the race horses to sell. I don't know Mam, I am speechless.
Everything is going fine here. I have sent you a few emails but I do not think that you are getting them. Please let me know Mam.
Have a great day and send love to everyone and of course you and Honey.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Think most of your e mail pictures and verses have come thru.Have you written me anything this week if so did not find it yet.This new system sure messed up my play pen.I am way to old school.lol at self.But I still blessed.

I really have not keep up with the case.Do remember seeing a picture of her she sure was pretty.Such a shame,A fellow get a beauty and does that sort of thing.

Finally beginning to get warmer here and I need to get the feet and hands movin and groovin and fixin soon on all the projects layin on the drawing board.Just thinkin does not get the job done.

I went to the feed store the other day and in huge tubs under lights they had baby ducks and chickens.So very cute and innocents of them that have to face the world once growin.No I did not purchase any just admired God's critters is all.Have not seen any signs of the bears yet.Think those racoons moved over to the neighboors down the road away from me.Squirrels are coming to feed and play in the trees.Think I shall hang the hummingbird feeders on april fools day and watch what will happen.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5422 Mar 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Think most of your e mail pictures and verses have come thru.Have you written me anything this week if so did not find it yet.This new system sure messed up my play pen.I am way to old school.lol at self.But I still blessed.
I really have not keep up with the case.Do remember seeing a picture of her she sure was pretty.Such a shame,A fellow get a beauty and does that sort of thing.
Finally beginning to get warmer here and I need to get the feet and hands movin and groovin and fixin soon on all the projects layin on the drawing board.Just thinkin does not get the job done.
I went to the feed store the other day and in huge tubs under lights they had baby ducks and chickens.So very cute and innocents of them that have to face the world once growin.No I did not purchase any just admired God's critters is all.Have not seen any signs of the bears yet.Think those racoons moved over to the neighboors down the road away from me.Squirrels are coming to feed and play in the trees.Think I shall hang the hummingbird feeders on april fools day and watch what will happen.
Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dearest Mam

I have sent you an email in reply to the one you sent me. I am going to use it as a trail as my emails are obviously not getting to you. I wish they would just leave the systems as they are because it causes ructions for us.

Anyway all well here furry babies doing well, son caught a hell of a cold and I think will spend most of the weekend in bed trying to get rid of it. He is getting his hair cut tomorrow by hook or by crook. The helper comes tomorrow so I get the weekend off this time around. I am going to get my chronic meds tomorrow. It pains me to have to pay out all that money so that I can live a normal life. Nothing planned for the weekend just potter around, read or watch some awful TV. The weather has turned cold and winter is arriving early. They said we would have an early winter, but not this early. We usually celebrate my birthday beginning of April and the weather is still nice, but I don't think it will work this year. Far too cold right now.

Son fixed the side gate and bought some stuff from Builders Warehouse that we laid on the grass and it is like a thick net and we poured sand and fertiliser in to level it all. Then son pinned the net down with steel pins and I need to get another two and then the job is done. The furry babies cannot get through now and it looks nice as well. I could not stand to have those sieves standing up against the gates to stop them.

I asked Anne for a drain cover for my birthday and I will then fill the one planter with potting soil and plant something in it and then stand it on the drain cover. At least that will look nice instead of having the open drain as you come into the garden. Either a planter with a plant or I may get another frog to stand on it. But I will have to cement-in whatever I put there as it will be easy for "people" to help themselves to it. Nothing is safe if not locked down, cemented in or behind security bars.

Well Mam I better get on and do some work. Have a great day and send my love to you and Honey and the family.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5423 Mar 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
The mountains here are like your ocean there make one feel so insignificant.They wear there beauty natural way.
This is not good news of missy lily.It is operational and removal.
I sure hope it is not cancerous.When you plan to do this?Does she appear to be in pain??I shall tuck all in my prayers.
My lil Toy poodle is blind.Vet told me long ago could not fix her eyes.Vet advised I put her down.I told him no I shall teach her myself.That was some years ago.She learned to follow my voice and follow my shoes as I rub them as I walk for her.I just pick her up and carry if in a place she does not know.She quite the lil lady and so loveable.Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW....

Yes...We will take Lily to have it taken off...She still can run and play like a puppy (She is 10 or 11 years old) I just pray it isn't cancerous.

Hope today is a nice spring day for you all....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5424 Mar 15, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest Mam
I have sent you an email in reply to the one you sent me. I am going to use it as a trail as my emails are obviously not getting to you. I wish they would just leave the systems as they are because it causes ructions for us.
Anyway all well here furry babies doing well, son caught a hell of a cold and I think will spend most of the weekend in bed trying to get rid of it. He is getting his hair cut tomorrow by hook or by crook. The helper comes tomorrow so I get the weekend off this time around. I am going to get my chronic meds tomorrow. It pains me to have to pay out all that money so that I can live a normal life. Nothing planned for the weekend just potter around, read or watch some awful TV. The weather has turned cold and winter is arriving early. They said we would have an early winter, but not this early. We usually celebrate my birthday beginning of April and the weather is still nice, but I don't think it will work this year. Far too cold right now.
Son fixed the side gate and bought some stuff from Builders Warehouse that we laid on the grass and it is like a thick net and we poured sand and fertiliser in to level it all. Then son pinned the net down with steel pins and I need to get another two and then the job is done. The furry babies cannot get through now and it looks nice as well. I could not stand to have those sieves standing up against the gates to stop them.
I asked Anne for a drain cover for my birthday and I will then fill the one planter with potting soil and plant something in it and then stand it on the drain cover. At least that will look nice instead of having the open drain as you come into the garden. Either a planter with a plant or I may get another frog to stand on it. But I will have to cement-in whatever I put there as it will be easy for "people" to help themselves to it. Nothing is safe if not locked down, cemented in or behind security bars.
Well Mam I better get on and do some work. Have a great day and send my love to you and Honey and the family.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hey there Cherianne....

I know you posted this to LW....But thought I would pop in and say "I hope your weekend is a Peaceful and resting one for you." Have you gone back to Therapy lately?

God Bless...Love to you and your son

Location hidden

#5425 Mar 15, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest Mam
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Thanks for all the news.Hope son shakes that cold.Glad you get to by pass thoses sammy chores this weekend.

Do know know where e mails are going but one thing for sure is nothing of interest in them lol.Just two gals talking about projects,critters and weather.Can you see what I am saying think how funny that is when they get one of theses.lol lol one day we shall learn this new system until then who know who is getting a ear full lol lol.

No plans for the weekend either but if something comes along will probably take off and do something.lol.

Hope you get home computer up so you can talk to Epi and me on weekends.
Have a good day at work,God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5426 Mar 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....
Yes...We will take Lily to have it taken off...She still can run and play like a puppy (She is 10 or 11 years old) I just pray it isn't cancerous.
Hope today is a nice spring day for you all....Love ya
Hi Epi;
Is this a growth on the outside or inside of lily?? The weather is heating up to the 80's this weekend.I have no plans for this at all what a way to go lol lol.Just sneaked right in and warmed up big time yeahhh.Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Ps All I write is for everyone.

Location hidden

#5427 Mar 15, 2013
Hi Cherianne,Epi;

Well,Is lookin like I beef up patrol around here,so if I fall down on posting please forgive,
Been notified that their are some racoons in my area that could be rabbie.

The fish and game dept had to put one down after going after two women here.Sent off test on last friday and came back postive for rabbies today.It took a week to get the results back in.

So to keep my furry babes safe will be checking on them more often and housing them real early of a evening.Picking up all the feed and water bowls.
Have a good afternoon.God bless loveya mam lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5428 Mar 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne,Epi;
Well,Is lookin like I beef up patrol around here,so if I fall down on posting please forgive,
Been notified that their are some racoons in my area that could be rabbie.
The fish and game dept had to put one down after going after two women here.Sent off test on last friday and came back postive for rabbies today.It took a week to get the results back in.
So to keep my furry babes safe will be checking on them more often and housing them real early of a evening.Picking up all the feed and water bowls.
Have a good afternoon.God bless loveya mam lil whispers.
Well...Be careful going outside...if the racoons are rabid they might attack during light....Do you take a weapon with you..just in case something starts to run toward you?

I KNOW you know how to take care of yourself...living in New Mexico all your Life....:-)

We are going to take Lily to the Vets Monday....The growth is in the inside (her stomach) which the vet says is on a muscle. I'll keep you informed on her progress....

I am so glad I have you and Cherianne to talk to sometimes....thank you Friends...

God Bless

Location hidden

#5429 Mar 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...Be careful going outside...if the racoons are rabid they might attack during light....Do you take a weapon with you..just in case something starts to run toward you?
I KNOW you know how to take care of yourself...living in New Mexico all your Life....:-)
We are going to take Lily to the Vets Monday....The growth is in the inside (her stomach) which the vet says is on a muscle. I'll keep you informed on her progress....
I am so glad I have you and Cherianne to talk to sometimes....thank you Friends...
God Bless
Hi Epi;

This happened with the two ladies about five miles away which really is a part of my back yard so to speak too close for comfort as animals do travel for miles.Yes I do carry protection.What a way to start a summer running patrol to keep my tame one safe.

I have already put lily in prayer you see God made the animals too and he cares about them too.I think of them as a gift from him.Please keep me in the loop what goes on with her,she is such a pretty baby.

It has turned off warm here mother nature turned up the heat think it is going to be a hot summer.News people say 20 degrees above normal so for us out here most probably 80's and higher this summer.

I will say this once again I am there anytime you care to share and talk.What you choose to talk with me about stays with me and is not repeated.But then you and cherianne already know this of me.
Just know I am there and you and family are in the many prayers that come off my lips.

Honey and family doin fine.Daughter going to Bosie to see hubby this weekend.Son working extra shifts.Grandsons both okay too.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5430 Mar 16, 2013
Hi Cherianne;

Leaving you note here as have you in my thoughts this evening maybe you shall find on home Cp or possible when you return to work.

I wonder how son is feeling,hopefully better.
Also hope furry family is doin good too as
know it slowly turning off cold in your part
of this world.

Honeys poured over his favorite papers this evening and eaten dinner.lol now napping in
his lounge chair and tv plays with no company lol
The wonder of it all.

Went out early this evening and shedded everything up early.Look for signs of raccons but think they moved down the road to my neighbors place.Pulled up all the feed and water bowls around here.Everytime today when the one of my critters let out a peep my feet were moving to check on them all.Tonight I am pooped.lol.
Have a good weekend God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5431 Mar 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
This happened with the two ladies about five miles away which really is a part of my back yard so to speak too close for comfort as animals do travel for miles.Yes I do carry protection.What a way to start a summer running patrol to keep my tame one safe.
I have already put lily in prayer you see God made the animals too and he cares about them too.I think of them as a gift from him.Please keep me in the loop what goes on with her,she is such a pretty baby.
It has turned off warm here mother nature turned up the heat think it is going to be a hot summer.News people say 20 degrees above normal so for us out here most probably 80's and higher this summer.
I will say this once again I am there anytime you care to share and talk.What you choose to talk with me about stays with me and is not repeated.But then you and cherianne already know this of me.
Just know I am there and you and family are in the many prayers that come off my lips.
Honey and family doin fine.Daughter going to Bosie to see hubby this weekend.Son working extra shifts.Grandsons both okay too.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Thanks LW....Happy St. Patricks Day!

We had some excitment yesterday.....It is dry here and there was a burgin ban on...And rumor was someone had fireworks and it caught a dry field on fire and burned down alot of apartments about 6 miles away.....It was windy also...Probably 180 people have no homes now....If you go into Myrtle Beach news on the computer...You will see it..Keep those people in your prayers also...I hope you all have a great GREEN day!!

Love ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Trump is a joke 31,817
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Robert F 987,450
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 687,460
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Here For Now 619,795
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 5 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
More from around the web