Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5388 Mar 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mam
No, son has never gone to see the Dr about his condition. You are right when you say you have to take them screaming and kicking to the Doctors office. I will just watch and see how it goes.
Looking forward to the weekend as I will get all the Sammy chores done tonight and first thing tomorrow morning so that I can enjoy the time out with Anne.
Ryan got a half a days work this morning for 50 British pounds. I am just hoping that something else comes up for him.
No news Mam just boring work. Boss-man in one hell of a mood, so keeping a low profile. Luckily he is out at a meeting until after lunch time. Perhaps he will have improved by then.
Take care and send love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Morning Cherianne;

Hope son decides to go to the doctor and see what is going on with himself.Just gently remind him it is the body he has and is no replacement so take care of this one.keep me in the loop please.Finally Ryran found some type of work maybe someelse will open up for him too.

I keep sayin I going to hang the sammy up permanently but sayin and doin two different things.I have managed to hand over some of the goffering to others lately.Work never goes on vacation and it sit and waits so patiently for me to come along and do it lol.

Think that boss is under some heavy duty stress.Here is how honey deals with stress,His words,I know nothing,take it up with her.lol
It called passing the buck around here.lol lol.Then it all goes haywire it is all her fault.lol lol

Hope you and Anne have a grand time together this weekend.As I once wrote you all of my buddies have passed away(way to young) and never went out to find more so those type of days are long gone for me.So lay the work asit it will wait and go as they say and smell the roses and have a good time with Anne.
Have a good weekend with lots of fun.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5389 Mar 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne;
Hope son decides to go to the doctor and see what is going on with himself.Just gently remind him it is the body he has and is no replacement so take care of this one.keep me in the loop please.Finally Ryran found some type of work maybe someelse will open up for him too.
I keep sayin I going to hang the sammy up permanently but sayin and doin two different things.I have managed to hand over some of the goffering to others lately.Work never goes on vacation and it sit and waits so patiently for me to come along and do it lol.
Think that boss is under some heavy duty stress.Here is how honey deals with stress,His words,I know nothing,take it up with her.lol
It called passing the buck around here.lol lol.Then it all goes haywire it is all her fault.lol lol
Hope you and Anne have a grand time together this weekend.As I once wrote you all of my buddies have passed away(way to young) and never went out to find more so those type of days are long gone for me.So lay the work asit it will wait and go as they say and smell the roses and have a good time with Anne.
Have a good weekend with lots of fun.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

You and Honey must also have a great weekend. I am not going to overdo the sammy thing because I want to enjoy Sunday. Tonight when I get indoors I shall see if I can start on the ironing and get that out of the way. The other stuff is easy as it really does itself, only the floor which I mop over of an evening.

I want to have a good time on Sunday as I know that winter is nearly here and once it arrives, it is not fun going out to the waterfront and freezing.

I will speak to you on Monday so have a grand weekend and send my love to everyone, and of course you and Honey

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#5390 Mar 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Seneca Guns....
Earthquake "booms" have been reported for a long time, and they tend to occur more in the Northeastern US and along the East Coast. Of course, most "booms" that people hear or experience are actually some type of cultural noise, such as some type of explosion, a large vehicle going by, or sometimes a sonic boom, but there have been many reports of "booms" that cannot be explained by man-made sources. No one knows for sure, but scientists speculate that these "booms" are probably small shallow earthquakes that are too small to be recorded, but large enough to be felt by people nearby.
Hi Epi,

Yes I have heard of them. Thought I heard them once, but it turned out to be a 747 exploding off the coast over the Atlantic(this was when I lived on Long Island).

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#5391 Mar 9, 2013
Morning LW....CHerianne...Jack....

Hope you all have a great Saturday....We are going to have a busy one. Will be gone all afternoon....

Will catch up later....Love ya

Location hidden

#5392 Mar 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning LW....CHerianne...Jack....
Hope you all have a great Saturday....We are going to have a busy one. Will be gone all afternoon....
Will catch up later....Love ya
Hello to you all;

I decided to take myself junkin today.Did find some silk flowers cheap but the weather took a turn wind got up and it started to snow so with that I decided best fold up the fun and get on home next to fires and warmth.Tonight have four inches of snow on the ground here with 44 mile ahour winds.So snow is whirling and drifting.Know it will be coming east soon.To think it time for the clocks to spring forward again.lol And it still getting dark here yet by five pm.Geeper peekers go figure that one.lol.
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5393 Mar 10, 2013
DID you SPING Forward last night???

Morning....

How is everyone this SONday??

Going to church and will maybe take a spring time ride....Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL....We went down to the ocean. Alot of the Tourists are starting to trickle in.We went looking for the "Bark Park" (a park for the dogs to run around free) and there is so many homes being built on the old Air Force Base here...I could find it....Oh Well...We saw alot of homes and Condos

Have a Blessed day....Love ya

Location hidden

#5394 Mar 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Going to church and will maybe take a spring time ride....Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL....We went down to the ocean. Alot of the Tourists are starting to trickle in.We went looking for the "Bark Park" (a park for the dogs to run around free) and there is so many homes being built on the old Air Force Base here...I could find it....Oh Well...We saw alot of homes and Condos
Hi Epi;

Was honey job to spring us forward,he set all the clocks and replaced the batteries in the clocks and radios.
New homes and condos is there a shortage on housing there.When we lived in Dallas honey built tract after tract of homes there.I have heard that Dallas and Ft Worth have almost meet with the growth there that gone on over the years.The summers there are heathens tis too hot especially without airconditioning.Understand is a lot of rebuilding being done where the tornadoes set down in Misouri.Is alot of people moving to midland texas to work in the oil fields there too.Just seems like alot of people relocating due to the job seen but one has to go where they can make a living.Hope you had a good sunday.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5395 Mar 10, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi,
Yes I have heard of them. Thought I heard them once, but it turned out to be a 747 exploding off the coast over the Atlantic(this was when I lived on Long Island).
Hi Jack;

Got four inches of snow here yesterday with winds in the fourty anf fifiest all afternoon and all night long.Know it most probably head east following that jet stream.Hope all is well with the family and furry family.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5396 Mar 10, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Mam Whispers,
Where are you?
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Figure you should be coming into work pretty soon so leave you my note.

Hope you had a grand weekend with Annie and got some rest too.Did you get the drain thing you wanted.Hope son is doin okay and the babies are keepin you on your toes too.

I went junkie and only managed to hit a couple of places before bad weather showed up.Been lookin for more silk flowers as have hanging rope pots trying to get fixed up with flowers.Found a couple of bridial bonquets I can weave in the rope along with some green vines plus adding costume jewelery to them too.lol Whew spent a whole $2.00.Tis was a bargain cause could have not gotten flowers at the dollar store that cheap.Was also on the hunt for more minature furniture for my three little houses but did not find anything in that line.Tis okay season has just started again for my junkin projects.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.Ps honey put in his order for some tomato plants to raise this summer too.

Location hidden

#5397 Mar 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Figure you should be coming into work pretty soon so leave you my note.
Hope you had a grand weekend with Annie and got some rest too.Did you get the drain thing you wanted.Hope son is doin okay and the babies are keepin you on your toes too.
I went junkie and only managed to hit a couple of places before bad weather showed up.Been lookin for more silk flowers as have hanging rope pots trying to get fixed up with flowers.Found a couple of bridial bonquets I can weave in the rope along with some green vines plus adding costume jewelery to them too.lol Whew spent a whole $2.00.Tis was a bargain cause could have not gotten flowers at the dollar store that cheap.Was also on the hunt for more minature furniture for my three little houses but did not find anything in that line.Tis okay season has just started again for my junkin projects.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.Ps honey put in his order for some tomato plants to raise this summer too.
Hi there Mam

Yeah just sent you an email. Not much news just a bit.|My drain thing I want for my birthday so Annie looked at it yesterday and she says that is fine. There will have to be no cutting to fit around pipes so that is good.

Ryan has still not received his parcel that I sent. We are into our second postal strike this year and nothing is happening with postal services. My sister was advised that it had arrived, but it has never been delivered so ....... Also she sent me something for Christmas and it has never arrived, but that is par for the course here. So maybe/maybe not these parcels arrived in one piece.

So you been junkin again. Well you always find some nice things with your junkin. Also it is something to do and keeps you entertained. I am happy that your summer is coming so you can really go out junkin.

Winter is definitely on its way. It is raining on and off this morning and it is very, very crisp outside. I am not looking forward to winter, Mam I really am not.

Well I will most probably email you later in the day.

Have a good sleep Mam and send our love to you, Honey and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5398 Mar 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Hi there Epi

Bark Park what a wonderful thing. I think I shall start to call them that as well. Hope our Mojoe is doing good and his brothers and sisters and nanny!

Winter is a coming and I am not a happy. It is miserable outside today. Rainy and cold and Yuk. No sunshine on my shoulders. Oh well that is the nature of things I suppose.

Have a great day and God bless
Sending love from our home to yours
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5399 Mar 11, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Yeah just sent you an email. Not much news just a bit.|My drain thing I want for my birthday so Annie looked at it yesterday and she says that is fine. There will have to be no cutting to fit around pipes so that is good.
Ryan has still not received his parcel that I sent. We are into our second postal strike this year and nothing is happening with postal services. My sister was advised that it had arrived, but it has never been delivered so ....... Also she sent me something for Christmas and it has never arrived, but that is par for the course here. So maybe/maybe not these parcels arrived in one piece.
So you been junkin again. Well you always find some nice things with your junkin. Also it is something to do and keeps you entertained. I am happy that your summer is coming so you can really go out junkin.
Winter is definitely on its way. It is raining on and off this morning and it is very, very crisp outside. I am not looking forward to winter, Mam I really am not.
Well I will most probably email you later in the day.
Have a good sleep Mam and send our love to you, Honey and the family
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;
Still up burning that midnight oil.lol.Our mail service here too is a hit and miss.Not everything come thru on time here either.However not long period like you contend with over there.

Some of my junk is pretty valueable on todays market.lol especially the antiques.But I just call it junk is all.
One thing about my junkin.Honey says when he see something I made it one of a kind no one has another like it but then he says the same thing about me too lol I one of a kind no one but him has one lol.

Tis cold here tonight.I got the stove banked up and going.Some of the snow melted off here today and it was not too bad had some warmth to it for a change.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5400 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Was honey job to spring us forward,he set all the clocks and replaced the batteries in the clocks and radios.
New homes and condos is there a shortage on housing there.When we lived in Dallas honey built tract after tract of homes there.I have heard that Dallas and Ft Worth have almost meet with the growth there that gone on over the years.The summers there are heathens tis too hot especially without airconditioning.Understand is a lot of rebuilding being done where the tornadoes set down in Misouri.Is alot of people moving to midland texas to work in the oil fields there too.Just seems like alot of people relocating due to the job seen but one has to go where they can make a living.Hope you had a good sunday.God bless loveya lil whispers.
I meant to say we could NOT find the Dog park...Too much developement on the old Air Force base. When my parents moved down here 35 years ago....You could hear the jets and they flew over the ocean for test runs. When I fly out to go North the jets fly over and bank toward the ocean...Man is that cool to see...I LOVE the ocean...just to sit and look at it. It is MASSIVE. Did you know East of SC is Bermuda and then farther East is the Gold coast of Africa? If you follow History that is where the Slave ships picked up most of the slaves to bring to the Port of Charleston SC...Have I told you I LOVE Charleston....It is two hours away..My Mom and I drove down there for the Spring time Tour of Homes...Was that cool.....

Everyone have a great day....Love to you All

Since: Mar 13

Saudi Arabia

#5401 Mar 11, 2013
am single and working in Saudi Arabia and it's impossible to meet a woman here it's illegal so two years without woman so hard and boring life .

Location hidden

#5402 Mar 11, 2013
Hi Cherianne,Epi;

Leaving you both a note in one.
Tis cold here tonight and late of course.Stove is banked and sammy chores all in tip top shape for this day.

Cherianne glad you got to do some shopping and go out to dinner with your buddy.Should be coming on winter in your part of this world.

Epi I never flew on a big plane yet maybe someday I take my winds and do some exploring of the beautiful places in this country.

You both have a grand day God bless loveya man and lil whispers.

Location hidden

#5403 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne,Epi;
Leaving you both a note in one.
Tis cold here tonight and late of course.Stove is banked and sammy chores all in tip top shape for this day.
Cherianne glad you got to do some shopping and go out to dinner with your buddy.Should be coming on winter in your part of this world.
Epi I never flew on a big plane yet maybe someday I take my winds and do some exploring of the beautiful places in this country.
You both have a grand day God bless loveya man and lil whispers.
Hi Mam

Glad to hear you are both well. You are not missing much flying in a big plane. I hate every single minute of it. I am petrified. I have been overseas and every time the plane takes off or lands I go quite maniac. I am really afraid. So each to their own eh!

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#5404 Mar 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
Glad to hear you are both well. You are not missing much flying in a big plane. I hate every single minute of it. I am petrified. I have been overseas and every time the plane takes off or lands I go quite maniac. I am really afraid. So each to their own eh!
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I figure when I finally decide to travel I probably take the small motor home and drive.My little house on wheels.Most of the hwy are four lane or more and are in pretty good shape in this country.I can always pull off and stay as long as I want and see as much as I want at any given time too.One time took a trip to Nebraska bymyself and decided on the way wanted some kfc so stopped and got the lunch and went driving down the road and found a rest stop.What a way to eat a lunch lol.Com e night time just crawled up in the bed and sleep as late as I wanted too.It was one of those trips just do as ya please when ya please for me.lol.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#5405 Mar 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I figure when I finally decide to travel I probably take the small motor home and drive.My little house on wheels.Most of the hwy are four lane or more and are in pretty good shape in this country.I can always pull off and stay as long as I want and see as much as I want at any given time too.One time took a trip to Nebraska bymyself and decided on the way wanted some kfc so stopped and got the lunch and went driving down the road and found a rest stop.What a way to eat a lunch lol.Com e night time just crawled up in the bed and sleep as late as I wanted too.It was one of those trips just do as ya please when ya please for me.lol.Have a good day at work.God bless loveya mam whispers.
Dear Mam

I think your idea of your little house on wheels is great, but that idea would really not work for us here in South Africa. We would get hijacked for the little house on wheels and if we did not hand it over we would more than likely get killed. So I shall put that idea away. We have caravan parks down the coast that people stop and stay over at but they are behind security fencing and razor wire and electric fencing to stop the criminals getting in. So no, this is not the way I want to travel.

But for you it sounds ideal. As long as you feel safe with that kind of travelling. I want to see Ireland before my life is over so I need to muster the courage to get on a plane just once more. I want to see where my Grandfather and father and uncles came from. My cousin has been and she says it is the greenest place she has ever set foot in.

My son wants to go to Japan so when we win the lottery we shall make it a round trip, Japan and then Ireland and then home again here to our little fortress homes behind electric fencing, razor wire and security guards, doors and panic alarms. Sounds dreadful doesn't it, but that is just the way that life is lived here.

If you ever set off on o ne of your travel holidays, you must please keep me posted.

Take care Mam and send love to Honey and the family and to you of course.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5406 Mar 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Thats a good way to travel too....But I want to get there FAST...(2 and a half hours opposed to 12 hours on the road)
Well my daughter in law got rid of their dog because she bit my 4 year old grandson (I don't know if he was teasing her or not)....So NO Dog there any more.

It is really raining here now....we really need it...It hasn't rained hardly at all. When I first moved here 9 years ago it rained ALL the time...And bad storms. I was in a thunderstorm then that really scared me. I made it to the car right after shopping for groceries...and Lightning was hitting ALL around me...and POURING down. It scared me...I started Praying...Haven't been in storm like that since.

Reading how Cheri says it is in SA...I guess America is doing pretty good....Our crime isn't that bad yet....

Have a gret day Friend...Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#5407 Mar 12, 2013
Hey Cheriann...

Hope your day is Blessed today.....

Be careful and Be Safe...

Love to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min RoSesz 590,244
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 4,429
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Buck Crick 838,801
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Grey Ghostmoron 271,345
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min WasteWater 5,906
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min WasteWater 99,981
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 48 min Neville Thompson 459
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web